User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 May 2008, 23:52   #1
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about
NewDawn Recruitment Round 27

This is our old recruitment thread. But it's still the coolest one around. So we are reusing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow
Are you looking for an alliance where the gentlemen sit around in smoking jackets, drink manhattans, listen to Charlie Parker, and discuss the style section in today's Times?

Are you looking for an alliance where the Planetarion manual has taken on religious significance to our members, where each ND'er must get on their knees and pray towards Oslo in homage to the wonderous game's original locale of creation?

Are you looking for an alliance where each and every member is plotting, scheming, and waiting to take your words out of context to horribly quote you in an unforgiving light, then preserving those quotes for future generations to see?

Are you looking for the alliance voted "Most Fashionable" for 12 consecutive rounds by the general playerbase of Planetarion?*

Are you looking for the alliance that brought the pony to Planetarion?

You, my friend, are looking for a home with the forces of NewDawn.

Since the spawn of this fickle game, nay, since the birth of time itself, NewDawn has provided a competetive, social, and ultimately hilarious alliance to the players of Planetarion. Arguably the oldest existing alliance in Planetarion, and undebatably the most consistent, NewDawn strives to create an unparalleled envrionment that meshes success in Planetarion with the strongest community in the game. Friendships created in NewDawn have led to friendships outside of Planetarion, and even romantic interests! Thats right! Being a NewDawn member can get you roids and get you chicks!

Let's look to see what some of our members have to say when asked what they like about ND:

<DigitalZero> I love the scent, the touch, and the feel of ND. - #ndawn 4/1/05

<GeneralGeorgeSPatton> NewDawn is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bullshit. - Japan, 1945

<AbrahamLincoln> Four score and seven years ago, ND was the l33t3st shit ever. They still are! R0x! - Gettysburg, PA, 1860

<God> I love ND. It is the chosen alliance. - Heaven, Beginning of Time

<TheJokerfromBatman> I hate ND, they're always really good at foiling my evil plots and saving the world from my mischief. - Gotham City, Comic books dont really have years.

<OsamaBinLaden> ND hates terrorists, which is too bad. They've screwed up at least 10 of my attempts to cause horrible pain to innocent people. - Cave, 2001

<ThePope> I'm seriously contemplating naming the entire ND HC to replace me as chief pontiff of the Catholic Church when I'm gone - The Vatican, yesterday.

See? There you have it. Everyone loves ND. Whether it be for our good looks, excellent Planetarion skills, our rabidly protective defense bot, our typically witty and entertaining channel topics, our drunken orgy also known as the ND message boards, or for the five-star restaurant in our private channel, NewDawn provides a distinctly exceptional alliance for Planetarion players.
Currently to join NewDawn, you must be damn cool. Vouches are highly highly suggested and paid planets are required. You must submit to a full-body search, aka an interview with one of our esteemed internal affairs representatives. You must be awake at odd-hours.

That is all.

#newdawn.
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35

Last edited by damo8; 26 May 2008 at 16:29.
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote