User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 21:35   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Are you Agile?

I've been working the Agile way for six months now and I'm loving it. The way I experience it I don't think I ever want to go back to a CMM-level-3+ or "total chaos" way of working ever again.

I never heard of Agile/XP back in the days when I went to school and I heard that very few companies in the Netherlands are using it. Many people seem to believe it's not a disciplined way of working, and managers/customers seem to dislike it because it does not "guarantee" (as if any other process does so) a certain featureset at a certain deadline and because it requires a lot of interaction with the customer.
So I was wondering if the Agile way of working is more popular in the rest of the world or if you are doing it yourself?