User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2005, 22:31   #1
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Moscow / Russia

I just applied for a 4-month Russian course on State University of Moscow... mainly because I'm bored.

Anybody actually been to Russia/Moscow and have any tips for me?
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:33   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Moscow / Russia

wow if you ever get any real time on your hands who knows what could happen.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:46   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Moscow / Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
any tips for me?
Remember to pack your thermal vest.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:00   #4
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Bah, I'm from Norway.

I've grown up freezing my ass off.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:01   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Get yourself one of those desperate, slutty, not giving a **** about much women, they seem to be very cheap nowadays. And bring one for me too.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:06   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes silversmoke

when everyone has worked out that you are gay the best thing to do is to mention women and shagging women all the time.

that'll work for sure.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:09   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Everything works fine
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:16   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My housemate is going to the Ukraine for the summer.
He speaks Russian quite fluently as well i think...

Anything specific he might be able to help you with?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:22   #9
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

No. I have no clue what I'm wondering about yet.

The uni will help me sort out visum and meet me on the airport, so I don't think I'll need to do anything difficult. I'll be attending class with foreigners as confused as me, so I'll doubt I'll have any trouble making friends etc.

Even so, I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to be nervous or something, but I'm not.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:34   #10
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's not much to worry about I'd think.
My Norwegian grandfather studied in Prague and Moscow from 48-54, I think he had quite a bit more to mind. These days most of the things will take care of themselves since you are a wealthy man in Eastern Europe with the monthly allowance from Lånekassen.

You're going to study Russian, then? It'll probably be quite interesting. My grandfather actually found language so interesting he became a professor in Slavic languages at the uni here in Oslo. He speaks Russian, Czech, Serbian, Polish and Ukranian fluently.
Maybe a future for you?
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:36   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
My grandfather actually found language so interesting he became a professor in Slavic languages at the uni here in Oslo. He speaks Russian, Czech, Serbian, Polish and Ukranian fluently.
I'm sure had he learnt English he'd have been able to communicate fine in all of those countries.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:43   #12
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm sure had he learnt English he'd have been able to communicate fine in all of those countries.
In Eastern Europe in the late 40es? Yes, you must be quite right....

Point of fact, the taxi drivers in Prague - the most obnoxious excuses for human beings I have met to date - stil does not talk English at all. Nor German for the most part. And to make things even worse, they imagine you will understand Czech if they only scream loud enough into your face while their saliva -with ripe bits of sausage and sauerkraut - might bathe your face with it's pleasing odour.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:44   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that's not the experience I had in Prague.
Everyone spoke English, even the prostitutes.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:49   #14
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
that's not the experience I had in Prague.
Everyone spoke English, even the prostitutes.
How dare you liken prostitutes to taxi drivers? Those wonderfull women have never done anything to deserve such abuse!
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:51   #15
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

Quote:
There's not much to worry about I'd think.
My Norwegian grandfather studied in Prague and Moscow from 48-54, I think he had quite a bit more to mind. These days most of the things will take care of themselves since you are a wealthy man in Eastern Europe with the monthly allowance from Lånekassen.
Yeah, going somewhere and suddenly be stinking rich does have it charms.
Quote:
You're going to study Russian, then? It'll probably be quite interesting. My grandfather actually found language so interesting he became a professor in Slavic languages at the uni here in Oslo. He speaks Russian, Czech, Serbian, Polish and Ukranian fluently.
Maybe a future for you?
Bah, I'm turning in my master thesis in a month, so I'll be a sivil ingeniør datateknikK (master of technology or something equally gay in english). Doing another master in slavic languages is kinda overkill
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:54   #16
Nantoz

Quote:
Bah, I'm turning in my master thesis in a month, so I'll be a sivil ingeniør datateknikK (master of technology or something equally gay in english). Doing another master in slavic languages is kinda overkill
You're at NTNU then?
I have three former siv.ings (all 30+) in my medical class, so you can just as well end up doing something completely different after a few years of work.
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:58   #17
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

Yeah, I'm at NTNU.

Well.. lånekassen will only give me loans for maximum two years more, since I've studied for six already (5 siv.ing. 1 year social anthropology).
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:36   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Get yourself one of those desperate, slutty, not giving a **** about much women, they seem to be very cheap nowadays. And bring one for me too.
What's blue, big and hanging over your head?

The head of a black man's penis
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 01:30   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive got a friend who's been to Russia a few times.
According to him Moscow is quite expensive.

And don't take out money from the ATM's in the street, that will get you mugged. Go into a hotel (preferbly one like SAS Radission etc) and take out cash there.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 08:32   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Anybody actually been to Russia/Moscow and have any tips for me?
I've been to Moscow, but I'm not sure I can give you any "tips". (Except perhaps "don't try to evade paying on the underground, because the machines will amputate your legs at the knees".)
Quote:
Point of fact, the taxi drivers in Prague - the most obnoxious excuses for human beings I have met to date - stil does not talk English at all. Nor German for the most part. And to make things even worse, they imagine you will understand Czech if they only scream loud enough into your face while their saliva -with ripe bits of sausage and sauerkraut - might bathe your face with it's pleasing odour.
I agree with Ste - everyone I met in Prague spoke English.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 10:08   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

in soviet russia, the language learns you!
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:58   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

1. I had a bad experience with a taxi driver in Prague.
2. Please give us a full account T&F ps. I thought you were in the film business full-time.
3. Russia sounds cool. I'd be frightened of being killed for being a gullible foreigner though.
4. There is no four.
5. Make sure and listen to Back in the USSR by the Beatles before going.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:06   #23
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Ive got a friend who's been to Russia a few times.
According to him Moscow is quite expensive.

And don't take out money from the ATM's in the street, that will get you mugged. Go into a hotel (preferbly one like SAS Radission etc) and take out cash there.
Noted!

Bah, I'm so going to get mugged while drunk there.. Up here in Trondheim everybody (nearly atleast) are so honest it's scaring. A friend of mine forgot her purse outside a club this winter (when it was stinking cold) and it was still there when she went to fetch it two days later.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:20   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I also had a bad experience with a taxi driver in Prague.

I work for Downing Street full time, I also run a small production company.
Isnt taxi drivers in Prague famous for ripping of their customers?

You work for Mr. Lying C*unt T&F?!?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:24   #25
Ste
Bored

The only experience I had with a taxi driver in Prague was when I was wasted so I have no idea if it was bad or not.
Actually come to think of it I think we argued with one for quite a bit because we made sure we agreed on a price before getting in.
But I was also arguing with an annoying American guy who was staying at the hostel with us at the same time.
Was quite amusing actually he couldn't understand our drunken sarcasm hehehe

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:54   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
What is the origin of that?
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?InSovietRussia
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 13:27   #27
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I work in the Press Office so in theory I lie for Mr. Lying ****.
If I'd have known that I would have looked out for you on that Channel 4 documentary.
Don't suppose you watched it and could give any extra info?

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:06   #28
Ste
Bored

i meant the one about this election... It was broadcast last week.
About how much the press office influenced the media by continuously sending out faked letters to comments pages all over the country.

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:15   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

T&F working for the Devil himself -shocker!!!
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:36   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
T&F working for the Devil himself -shocker!!!
It's not exactly new news.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:38   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a great time when I was in Moscow for a week.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:20   #32
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Me too.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:22   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

According to my research (James Bond), you should avoid short-haired ginger women who come at you trying to kick you with spikes coming out of their shoes.

Hope that helped dude!
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:30   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
in soviet russia, the language learns you!
beat me to it

I'd find the following phrases far more useful when in Russia:

http://www33.brinkster.com/gisele84/rus.htm
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:39   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
beat me to it

I'd find the following phrases far more useful when in Russia:

http://www33.brinkster.com/gisele84/rus.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by that link

Stop ****ing my brain with your questions

To shake pears from their trees by hitting the trunk with one's dick
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:10   #36
Nantoz

Are you one of the pretty lads in that pic T&F?
I thought you were a bloody commy btw, what are you doing working for the PM?
Supposedly Ken Livinstone is the nearest you can get to a "commy" within Labour, true?
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:15   #37
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
TB is hardly the devil.

Working for the devil would be sweet though.

I never get tired of posting this picture.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Fugue/DSC_0056.JPG
What do you do exactly?
How did you meet Bush?
Why did you meet Bush?
How old are you?
Aren't you supposed to be like old or something to work for the government (or whatever it is you do)?

Edit: not to totally detract from the original post:
I have have never been to Russia so I have no advice, sorry.
I was considering going in Mrach of this year but money and laziness stopped me.
Hopefully I might be able to go next March so I'll be making a note of all the advice in this thread.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 1 Jun 2005 at 16:26. Reason: Relevance
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:19   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

T&F: So your like shaking hands with Dubaya.
Okey, your just working for one of satans little helper, there your seeing the real satan.

How come neither you nor the other guy have learned to put on a tie in a descent way?
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:53   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I forgive you for not working with NGO's, as a lot of them are geniounly shitty (and filled with people who's there just to have a nice job).

About your tie. Well, first off I say you have chosen the wrong type. Expect for that it looks mismatched against your shirt (god I sound faggy now ), and the "knob" looks wrong from the angle (ie how the tie is tied) (that might just be the angle).

And the guy beside, who are looking at you, his tie seems well done, but its horribly loose.
Look at Mr. Warcriminal, his tie is well done and positioned well. I bet he has someone to do it though, as we all know he aint an Einstein.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:53   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
I did consider gettnig a job with the GLA, I may still do that at some stage.
TERRORIST!
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:57   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What I do is complicated, but not very interesting. I work in admin and logisitcs mainly and do lots of work with the press. I also write these: http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page7575.asp
I lost the will to live just waiting for that to load never mind actually trying to read the thing.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:09   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I lost the will to live just waiting for that to load never mind actually trying to read the thing.
took 2 seconds here.

hang on, ireland has internet access ?
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:13   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

It took two seconds here as well.

T&F has a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really dull job.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:31   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

heh.

well im sure he likes it.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 21:04   #45
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

It's going to be embarrasing when you show that picture to your grand-children and they fall down laughing at your poor color choice though.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 22:46   #46
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

T&F is the revolutionary that is on his way to becoming the policeman. Dante remains true. Sbolly by all accounts just wants to get high.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 23:11   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i only own ties from fashion labels ....
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 11:54   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you have to wear a tie to your job you're a faggot.

Fact.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 11:58   #49
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

I don't have to, i choose to.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 12:01   #50
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If you have to wear a tie to your job you're a faggot.

Fact.
Historians "not shocked"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote