User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 21:29   #501
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations eXilition

At least 1up tried to stop eX this round, i didn't see Omen target 1up at all last round. Besides, whose job is it to challenge the number 1 alliance, but #2's? Subh could have tried to take on eXi, and i am almost sure they would have failed*, but at least they could have said they tried.

* Sadly, i believe no alliance in this game can withstand more than 3 full nights of income from exilition, or 1up (when their military is running properly). So basically, it looks like the winners of next round will be either eX or 1up. And if eX doesn't play, then 1up wins.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 23:21   #502
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Long story short, people think ending #2 is great, and they think that people won't notice that they did **** all during the round in all reality.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:16   #503
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

[quote=Tomkat]He's probably 1up*. I've never heard of the guy either but his bitterness and his "I used to respect your posts and now they is full of rubbish, yo!" attitude screams 1up

(not that I'm saying all 1up posters are like that - it's almost like he's a caricature of the standard 1up poster though - of which I used to be, myself)

QUOTE]

I think everyone with the shocking flaming posts are generally ***** from 1up.
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:43   #504
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
I think everyone with the shocking flaming posts are generally ***** from 1up.
oh the irony

N.B. learn how to use the quote function

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:32   #505
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

What about 1up taking a rest next round aswell, leaving for a much more open round? And then both 1up and EXil comes back to a real fight. That'd be fun

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:38   #506
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
What about 1up taking a rest next round aswell, leaving for a much more open round? And then both 1up and EXil comes back to a real fight. That'd be fun
Havent 1up been taking a rest this round, according to their members theyve only been logging in once or twice a day to ensure their free accounts arent removed due to inactivity
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 02:52   #507
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I'll reiterate for the slow ones among you. 1up weren *not* good enough this round to beat eXilition 1 on 1. If eXilition were to be beaten it would have required a coalition of more than one alliance. In this instance 1up and Subh with help from xVx.
This round? ;p

And we all know you would have made sure of Subh's destruction the moment you saw the opportunity, also at this point 1up was way infront of Subh and still is, so this would basicly mean Subh would go for #2nd either way. It'd for sure require some heavy pounding to take EXil below Subh.

Unread 19 Aug 2006, 03:30   #508
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This round? ;p

And we all know you would have made sure of Subh's destruction the moment you saw the opportunity, also at this point 1up was way infront of Subh and still is, so this would basicly mean Subh would go for #2nd either way. It'd for sure require some heavy pounding to take EXil below Subh.
umm subh were in 2nd place with ~20k more roids then 1up when they decided that they had no backbone

So they would have been in a better position to win if exi had been taken down enough

Lastly, you say 1up would have turned on Subh but again if this happened it would have happened at a time exi were out of the running for #1 and it would just have been a fight for #1 between 1up/subh (and since they would be starting in with a roid/value advantage they would have had a good chance of being there at tick stop)

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 04:44   #509
SkyHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
umm subh were in 2nd place with ~20k more roids then 1up when they decided that they had no backbone

So they would have been in a better position to win if exi had been taken down enough

Lastly, you say 1up would have attacked Subh but again if this happened it would have happened at a time exi were out of the running for #1 and it would just have been a fight for #1 between 1up/subh (and since they would be starting in with a roid/value advantage they would have had a good chance of being there at tick stop)
If you read the post again, I never said 1up would have attacked Subh. And EXil would have turned on Subh (more like the switching off firepower like in r15, by going for higher xp gains to ensure the lead) and the roid lead would dramaticly be changed, while 1up making most probably heavy gains, Subh would surely lose alot.

Unread 19 Aug 2006, 07:49   #510
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
If you read the post again, I never said 1up would have attacked Subh. And EXil would have turned on Subh (more like the switching off firepower like in r15, by going for higher xp gains to ensure the lead) and the roid lead would dramaticly be changed, while 1up making most probably heavy gains, Subh would surely lose alot.
I somehow don't think eXilition would have allowed even a weakened 1up to grow unchecked.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 07:49   #511
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
This round? ;p
1up were good enough in the past. We just didn't play as politically well.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 08:19   #512
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you read the post again, I never said 1up would have attacked Subh.
Quote:
And we all know you would have made sure of Subh's destruction the moment you saw the opportunity
What?

P.S. Don't get all pedantic on my ass ;p

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 11:05   #513
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim/Mighteh/max
*snip*
My god will you guys please stop posting, or better still actaully think for a few seconds before smashing random keys while drooling over the keyboard.

Mazz is *NOT* whining about subh's lack of hostility against eX, hes stating a simple fact.

Subh join 1up (and possibly xVx) -> attack eX : subh and 1up have a *chance* (even if slight) to get #1 place

Subh DONT attack eX : Subh *garantee* eX the round win and ofc thier own downfall from 1up getting pissed off.

Now you can still argue if they had attacked eX, then we would have pwned subh first, but having 3 alliances attacking you and performing FCs would be a fkn hard war. Wether subh would have crumbled after a few nights inc is neither here nore there but in not attacking eX they sealed they own fate and our win.

p.s I think this "block" should have been formed far sooner to attack us to allow a reasonably chance it would knock us from #1. I assume not all allainces wanted a war earlier tho.
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 13:15   #514
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Excellent summary ChipZ^. Unfortunately you are unlikely to be able to shine the light of common sense into pits of ignorance as deep as those on show here.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:15   #515
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

i am soooo getting deja vu right now. just names changed

eXi => 1up
1up => Omen
SuBH => InS
and
hmm....
xVx => NewDawn ?

tell me I am wrong (i know you will anyhow)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 15:38   #516
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

I see not much has changed since I quit..

The only thing that seems to be missing in this thread are rumors about account sharing? what happened?
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 11:38   #517
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

people thought you died.

what a shame
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 11:56   #518
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I now see omen are #2
Well Played Keiz and the gang.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 12:16   #519
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes, the enviable "First Losers" positions is now theirs, they will keep it with ease. Of course anyone with even a shred of insight or math ability would have realised that weeks ago
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 12:40   #520
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I now see omen are #2
Well Played Keiz and the gang.

Your precious #2 is in their hands eh.
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 12:49   #521
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I'm sure Omen are very proud about ending #2.

Its not like they are a shite alliance like Subh or anything...
Unread 22 Aug 2006, 15:10   #522
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I'm sure Omen are very proud about ending #2.

Its not like they are a shite alliance like Subh or anything...
Not as if Subh is claiming to be PA best alliance...
I think that is your maw saying your tea is out.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:24   #523
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha you certainly toned your voice down paisley what happened dude
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 10:46   #524
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Because they choose to compare themselves to 1up when really, 1up give themselves a tougher job playing round after round.

If Exilition showed the same consistency, we could have some kind of accurate comparison.
Whereas you normally make sense to me, Lokken, you every so often come up with odd comments such as this one right here.

Xeno
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 12:38   #525
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
Whereas you normally make sense to me, Lokken, you every so often come up with odd comments such as this one right here.

Xeno
Yet managed to prove no justification for that belief whatsoever.
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 19:09   #526
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Just a comment out of nowhere.. was just browsing old forums so I could and most likely I'm wrong.

Simple fact of life.. exil/1up.. who cares, majority of players are anyways suckeh in comparison to old times and round victories do mean absolutely nothing thou i'm getting sick pleasure to hear that exilition is beating 1up still even if I have no clue who are playing in exil these days but I bet it has more old players than 1up what I readed to be bragging a lot to be best when they where here and most of exil's players where still playing in ******** after evacuating pa to pia.

Anyways there's no returning to first 8 rounds of pa as there's the new online game generation going on wow/cov/eve etc.. what are in the end less demanding than pa ever was even if you play in the top echelons in them.

tjaa.. pla-ne-tia was censored wtf.. wierdos moderating.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote