User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2005, 17:51   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
germany 2006

With one round to play i n the qualifications, all countries are focused on the world championship in Germany next year. Wich made me take a peek at the FIFA world ranking

Rank Team +/-Rank Aug 05 Pts: Sep 05 +/- Pts: Aug 05
1 Brazil 0 839 2
2 Netherlands 1 785 5
3 Argentina -1 778 -4
4 Czech Republic 0 777 0
5 Mexico 0 771 1
6 France 3 770 33
7 USA -1 768 0
8 Spain 0 750 11
9 Portugal 0 743 6
10 Sweden 5 740 32

well......being dutch feels ok today.
How are you brits feeling????

For those not in the top 10 here is the link to the FIFA page
http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index.html

Last edited by sigrid; 9 Oct 2005 at 18:04.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 17:57   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: germany 2006

So you are ranked 3th, which means -4

ah yes.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 17:57   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

USA?

wtf :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 18:12   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
So you are ranked 3th, which means -4

ah yes.
what the hell are you talking about, you useless dutch twunt?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 19:24   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

How did Ajax do against Arsenal the other day sigrid? I cant seem to recall the result.

As for the dutch international team, you have always been chronic underachievers, and I dont see any reason for this to change. While there is absolutely no doubt about the quality and class of many of your players, as usual you'll fail to play as a team, and get nowhere. So please do me a favour, and shut up lovey.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 19:34   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We'll not do anything either and nobody has ever taken the FIFA rankings seriously.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 19:42   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mexico are the 5th best team in the world

Now if that doesnt make the FIFA World Rankings an absoloute ****ing travesty, I dont know what does.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 19:51   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
As for the dutch international team, you have always been chronic underachievers, and I dont see any reason for this to change.

let's see...

final WC 74
final WC 78

winners EC 88

semi-finals WC 98
semi-finals EC 2000
semi-finals EC 2004

we're a country of 16m people. chronic underachievers, yea sure.

ps: please don't confuse 'ajax' with 'holland'. they are two very different things.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:12   #9
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

please don't confuse 'underachievers' with 'crap'. they are two very different things.
idiotwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:42   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
semi-finals WC 98
semi-finals EC 2000
semi-finals EC 2004
That's quite a British thing you've done there, not only celebrating not winning, you're celebrating not even making it to the final.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 21:08   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
That's quite a British thing you've done there, not only celebrating not winning, you're celebrating not even making it to the final.

If he would be british he wouldnot be able to mention semi-finals, now would he?
It would be more in the line of........poule, poule and poule.

And Rids, i seem to recall a post not to long ago where you agreed to the fact that england has the best players but cant play as a team:P
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 21:11   #12
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Mexico are the 5th best team in the world

Now if that doesnt make the FIFA World Rankings an absoloute ****ing travesty, I dont know what does.

the fifa rankings are based on results of games so yes, i can agree with you that for instance the USA may be ranked high but indeed have a very easy WC group to qualify in. Dont underestimate Mexico tho:P But its fair enuff to say that if you leave out those easy-grouped teams, the european and south american team ranking should be quite realistic. Btw, i couldnot find scotland....
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 21:20   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

What surprises me is that Sweden is 10th, even ahead of countries such as Italy.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 22:46   #14
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I cant believe Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Eygpt and Senegal wont be at the WC... funny old game.
I c Afellay and Maduro are getting into the dutch squads, they both look pretty useful on late night TV

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:13   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm supporting Togo this world cup. True story.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:33   #16
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
USA?

wtf :/
Actually yeah. This is the most devastating thing. I can actually cope with our coach caring more about shagging the FA's staff more than us winning, our goalkeeper suddenly getting cerebral palsy mid-match, getting to the semis every competition, losing, getting blind drunk, making a tit out of myself and claiming I'm not going to read the newspaper or watch television for at least another life-time. But the USA having a better football team than us? Christ.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:49   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The ranking is based on the opponents you play against.

Teams such as the USA and Mexico are pretty much the strongest ones in their own region, so they get to build up points relatively unhindered while in the Euro zone, the stronger countries will frequently "steal" points away from each other, and the European B-teams are generally also a good bit stronger than the American zone B-Teams.

So yeah, the UEFA ranking is not particularly accurate. Still, being ranked second does look pretty nice.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 08:16   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
If he would be british he wouldnot be able to mention semi-finals, now would he?
It would be more in the line of........poule, poule and poule.
"Pool", I think you mean. Oh, and Italia 90 and Euro 96 for two "pool" semifinals that I remember watching in my lifetime.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 08:23   #19
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Fifa ranking is a load crap.

I still rmbr when Norway was 2nd or 4th in the ranking, those were the days
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:13   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brazil will win. England will do poorly unless they sort their team out. Ireland probably won't even make it. The dutch might get to the final unless they run into brazil or argentina before then. Spain won't make beyond the second round as per usual (unless they're playing us with ten men :(((((((((( ). Ronaldinho will play in every match in the competition if he's allowed.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:18   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I find it difficult to take people serious who care about the fifa rankings.

Especially when they're Dutch, female, dyke and cops.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:33   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I find it difficult to take people serious who care about the fifa rankings.

Especially when they're Dutch, female, dyke and cops.
the poules at the WC will be formed also by looking at the FIFA ranks. thanks to that holland will probably be head of their poule, and play the first games against easier opponents.

i agree that the system is flawed, but that certainly doesn't make it irrelevant.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:41   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

shut up dyke
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:43   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
shut up dyke

said the negro bisexual, after creating another emo-thread about his oh so interesting love-life.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:45   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

at least i am not a 20+ year old virgin with a passion for field hockey
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:47   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i got laid but didn't make a thread about it.

and i can spell too.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:48   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh ok you got me there man

edit:
hey you changed the content of your post, that's gay
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:50   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
oh ok you got me there man

edit:
hey you changed the content of your post, that's gay
i'm a perfectionist.

(and not widely awake yet).
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:50   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
i got laid but didn't make a thread about.

when I got laid for the first time there where no internets
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:55   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you hear the one about the two faggots arguing about which one was homosexual?
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:55   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

They both where?
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:56   #32
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

*were
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:57   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

shit
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:57   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
They both where?
Holland, I think.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:59   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Holland, I think.
we should send you a postcard from Germany next summer.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 09:59   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

We'll become the new world champs if Salomon Kalou naturalizes on time.

Left Robben, centre Nistelrooy or Kuyt, Right Kalou

and VD Vaart to support them.

That'll make us unstoppable.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:00   #37
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:

don't forget about Quincy and Van Persie! \0/
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:01   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

They'll be great stand-ins, although I believe Quincy is a bit overrated.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:03   #39
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
They'll be great stand-ins, although I believe Quincy is a bit overrated.

true, but after seeing him at the WC under 20 against Japan, i believe he has more potential than Robben. i hope he can learn to play more constant this year.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:12   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

What did he show you apart from the first match?
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:18   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
What did he show you apart from the first match?

nice moves, and godspeed.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:27   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yeah, when his oponents consider him as an average unknown dude, when they seriously defend him he shines in doing triple scissors while not getting past his defender.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:29   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Fifa ranking is a load crap.

I still rmbr when Norway was 2nd or 4th in the ranking, those were the days
1997 if I remember correctly. Was ranked 4th I think. Those were the Drillo-days. God how I loved those days. Now we just got a crappy young team. We can still beat the big ones though, but not the small ones (as usual)
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:31   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

"Bouma at the back"
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:33   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Doesn't the horrendous newcastle defender play for holland? Not bramble, the other one.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:35   #46
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
"Bouma at the back"
if it's up to me Bouma, Hofland, Seedorf and Van Bommel can stay at home. and maybe we don't even need Makaay either.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:42   #47
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I agree, except for Van Bommel, he should get a change during the practise matches towards the worldcup.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:45   #48
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
I agree, except for Van Bommel, he should get a change during the practise matches towards the worldcup.

good player, but a tad overrated aswell. he's not coachable and doesn't defend with the team. apart from that, i don't think it's good to bring a player to the WC who already had a fight with the trainer (and team?).
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:50   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Maybe you are right, considering the history of 'rebelling' players in the past.

Still I have the feeling that V Basten is all psychologically roleplaying this to get a supermotivated V Bommel next year who will be a very important player during the tournament.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 11:24   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
*were
Quote:
i'm a perfectionist.
Quote:
poules
"Pools" you moron.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote