User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Sep 2010, 13:59   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Alliance Points Breakdown

Hi all,

I've attached a .csv with a breakdown of all the alliance points.

I think the main thing it's worth noting is the amount of points currently awarded and if it's worth looking at changing some of the points. Also, I think it's worth looking at adding a maximum ratio to reduce some abuse.

Code:

+------+--------------+-------------------+
| Type | Total Points | Number of Records |
|    1 |        79532 |              1899 |
|    2 |        35452 |             15220 |
|    3 |       198290 |              8408 |
|    4 |      1225286 |              8408 |

+-------------------+------------+--------+
| Alliance          | Score Rank | Points |
| Conspiracy        |          5 |  86179 |
| Apprime           |          4 |  77793 |
| NewDawn           |          2 |  73836 |
| [NFI]             |          1 |  72561 |
| Vengeance         |          7 |  71891 |
| WE ARE ASCENDANCY |          3 |  66718 |
| ODDR              |          6 |  62463 |
| Howling Rain      |         10 |  62204 |
| Osiris            |          9 |  60332 |
| the horde         |          8 |  50716 |

1 = Defending in combat
2 = Making fleet recall
3 = Landing an attack
4 = Stealing asteroids

A breakdown of the points for every top 10 alliance vs each other is linked below so you can see where the alliances got their points. I've not had too much time to analyse it yet, but I'm sure some people will want to look at the stats
I'll do one for all alliances if you wish. I want to see how they all fared against PATSA

http://www.planetarion.com/files/app...nce_points.csv

Edit:
making fleet recall points were completely wrong. I've adjusted them as best I could, but it involved inverting and where the attacking alliance was much bigger than the smaller alliance, we lost the results. This shouldn't impact the ranking too much, though!

Note the change in ranking. I have a breakdown of points by rewarded alliance / opposing alliance / type / tick (well, action, actually. e.g. each individual landing, etc) if anyone wants me to generate that.

The base formulas are:
x*opposing_alliance_score/your_alliance_score

where x is 30,20,10,(metal+crystal+eonium asteroids stolen) for each of the 4 respective activities mentioned above.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 26 Sep 2010 at 10:51.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote