User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:54   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Skiddy. And any other golfers

the weather here is ****ing gorgeous, weve got 6 really good courses to play, and Ill have a spare bedroom by 25th June.

Get your arse over here you lazy geordie goit!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:06   #2
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Skiddy. And any other golfers

I love playing golf. Unfortunatly I'm so shit I don't even qualify for a handicap.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:10   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

If i could get the time off i'd come, but i can't play golf for shite.

my putting is good mind.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:56   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Ok.

I'll sort something out and get car ferry over so we've got transportation and I don't have to take clubs on plane!

Don't be under any impression that I'm any good though, I just enjoy playing.

Still, about a month ago I chipped in from a good 40 yards, ball didn't even touch the sides - straight in and plop. Like shagging a fat bird...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:56   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Ok.

I'll sort something out and get car ferry over so we've got transportation and I don't have to take clubs on plane!

Still, about a month ago I chipped in from a good 40 yards, ball didn't even touch the sides - straight in and plop. Like shagging a fat bird...
That last sentence caused me to, quite literally, fall off my chair laughing.

And yeh , im just scraping the edges of my 28 handicap just now , so i wouldnt worry too much. As for a short game, anything inside 30 yards now i go for the sand wedge, as i get about as much lift as fat bird on a beanbag when attempting to chip from close range when i use anything higher.

I did however manage to drop a 40 foot downhill chip to within 6 inches last night, but the 10 i scored on the 9th hole kinda destroyed my round.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:57   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Ok.

PS : first couple of weeks in July are good.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:01   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Skiddy. And any other golfers

Kura, stop living in the middle of ****ing nowhere.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:02   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Righty then, I'll likely only be for a couple of days as I'm running short on holidays, but if I get a Friday and Monday off then we can make a weekend of it easily.

I'll see if I can get some provisional dates tomorrow or Wednesday.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:55   #9
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

heh i play, we have the most beatiful 9 hole golf course in the worls up here in the highlands, you guys should Visit sometime
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:59   #10
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
heh i play, we have the most beatiful 9 hole golf course in the worls up here in the highlands, you guys should Visit sometime
He's right Kura, that does look rather pretty.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:10   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

We have Glen Truan

REAL golfcourses dont have websites
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:12   #12
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a pretty mini golf down by the river where all the hash dealers hang out.
It's bad ass gangstah mini golf.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:14   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

do you mean crazy golf or midget golf?

i find both amusing.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:15   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Skiddy', 'driving iron', 'bunker', etc, etc, ad nauseum.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:18   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
do you mean crazy golf or midget golf?

i find both amusing.
Golf is FAR too common for you to even bother commenting on normally Steven. What on EARTH has got you in a tizzy this time?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:19   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Posting to demand that pictures are taken of Kura in a flat cap and wearing plus fours.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:24   #17
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is bloody beautifull.
Scottish nature can look incredibly good at times.

Heh. A mini series that took place in Scotland was aired in Norway maybe 2 years back. Called 1000 Acres of Skye, I think.
It wasn't much of a fast paced series, but I watched all of it, and really liked in a weird way. Great nature, great accents, decent actors.
I'm not very gay....
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:25   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Posting to demand that pictures are taken of Kura in a flat cap and wearing plus fours.
Kura does not own a flatcap, for he does not live, and has never lived, in a Yorkshire mining village, where he went down't pits by day and trained whippets by night, all the while watching TV hoping for a glimpse of his favourite TV character who has his own statue in every Yorkshire town centre, alongside that of Jim Bowen.

"Churchill, can you save me money on my car insurance"
"Oh yes yes yes yes ... oh, wait a minute Mr Reeves. Theres **** all need for that now"
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:26   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Where IS that course anyway? Never heard of that particular village.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:29   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Kura does not own a flatcap,
YOU SAID YOU LIKED GOLF

Now you must pay the consequences. Get the proper kit.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:30   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

STEVE'S SO SHORT HE HAS TO WEAR PLUS THREE'S!!!
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:31   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
STEVE'S SO SHORT HE HAS TO WEAR PLUS THREE'S!!!
Dace hasnt had sex for so long, even Koen is allowed to take the piss out of him.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:43   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It IS actually coming up for a ridiculous length of time.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:47   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

ITT, Kura tries to come onto Dace surreptitiously, by playing on Dace's lack of sex.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:53   #25
Nantoz

Quote:
It IS actually coming up for a ridiculous length of time.
I did incidentaly use your "dead girls don't say no"-phrase on Saturday.
I got giggles.
thx!
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 01:56   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

You get giggles ... I got a funny look :(
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 02:43   #27
Nantoz

Quote:
You get giggles ... I got a funny look
I was hoping for sex....not just giggles.
And you got a story worthy of Clownshoe...

Incredibly strange situation, really.
this girl calls me at 4am Saturday, asks if I want to meet her.
I think "booty call, yeees",
we get home to my place, drink some more, fool around,
she does not want to hae sex anyways.
says she's felling so bad she could die.
I use Dace's phrase, she giggles, then goes to sleep.
We wake up, I'm aiming for morning sex.
she gets a phone call and have to go.

And I'm still wondering why the hell she called me!!!!
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 10:13   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I have not played golf in a few years. Actually probably more like 10 :\ At the time I was playing off 8 but God knows how much my game has deteriorated since then :( I don't even own a set of clubs any more :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 15:53   #29
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Kurashima, that coures i posted is around 40 miles west of Fort William, right where u get the ferry to skye, a small village just outside the fishing port of mallaig.
If anyone is interested i could get u cut price accomodation as im working in the local hotel in the summer, prob <£25 bed and breakfast or theres a campsite nearbye.
Its £15 for a full day pass or u can get a 3 day pass too. and those pics dont do it justice, its in great condition atm.
Probably around 3 hours drive from glasgow though..but please seriously give it a thought guys. Direcctions are on the webby
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 16:01   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmmmmmmm, cant say i played to much, last summer i had a pretty decent go at it, but just preferred going to driving ranges
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 16:06   #31
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I would need a better excuse than golf to visit the Isle of Shite.