User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 21 Apr 2009, 05:12   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Races "logos"

I thought it wouldn't hurt for PA to have a little more graphics.
I had a little fun trying to find a 'logo' for each race, here they are

I'm also thinking of very simple blueprint style side view for each ship class (different for each race), about 30 designs...
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 06:19   #2
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Races "logos"

The races had sort of logo's in the past, there were skins specific for each race with the logo in the top left center.

Pitty they are gone now yeah, so I like the idea and the logo's you pasted are looking nice too
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 08:21   #3
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

nice
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 08:45   #4
P1ngu
Looking for the big Fish

P1ngu is on a distinguished road

Nice, place em in the top right corner

hmfz, but they arnt same standard like the r31 skin tho
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 09:02   #5
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperio View Post
The races had sort of logo's in the past, there were skins specific for each race with the logo in the top left center.

Pitty they are gone now yeah, so I like the idea and the logo's you pasted are looking nice too
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 09:36   #6
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

nice logos. xan one reminds me of xbox for some reason.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 10:08   #7
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good idea. I think little touches like this can make the game a lot more attractive!

I don't like the zik one though, I'm sorry to say

Cathaar looks nice, and XBox made me smile!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 10:14   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work, I really like the TER & ETD logo's, however I feel cath, zik & xan miss a bit of identity

ps: i think the old logo's still exist somewhere, afaik they're used in the r6-9 skins?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 12:15   #9
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I think they all look pretty damn good, I'd tweak the zik one perhaps, but otherwise an awesome job!
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 12:22   #10
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

For the zik I still like to use the red as it is their traditional color, and I wanted to bring the idea they're relying on electronics. Suggestions are welcome to make them look better.
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 15:21   #11
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Good idea. I think little touches like this can make the game a lot more attractive!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 16:49   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Not a huge fan of the Zik or Xan ones but I think the other 3 are very good. Of course these things are very subjective. I'd love to see more art from other people that can draw!

Oh and some ship designs would be epic.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 23:40   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Looks cool.

Great to see some user-generated stuff for a change.

I also agree with Achi; ship designs would be sweet.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 01:42   #14
Makhil

I changed the Zik here is the new design
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 10:36   #15
WWToo

WWToo is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, I like the new Zik one - all I need is the stats to go with it and I might be tempted to return to my first love. Cat looks right for the race too.
WWToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 16:16   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Oh and some ship designs would be epic.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 18:27   #17
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

The new zik one looks wicked!
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 20:46   #18
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

nice work

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 23:07   #19
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

if someone is looking for the old race logo's

I belive they should be here.
This is just some stuff I have stored
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 03:21   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

afaik petru made 3d renderings from various ships waaaaaaaaaaaaay back.
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 17:56   #21
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Not trying to steal any thunder, but i made these a long time ago, however still not really convinced about my own Terran design.

RaceLogos

Terran - Metal feel, but not satisfied with the overall design.
Cathaar - Grey/Silver, Look like a Insect/Bug type thing.
Xandatrii - Green, Spiky, X like in shape.
Zik - Red, and unusual (like stolen ships would be)
Etd - Pretty random logo, but notice the E and backward E, and the A shape at the bottom.

Note: I did just change some the race names like there some are in the OP, so i dont want to say I thought of those names my self :P

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 27 Apr 2009 at 18:14.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 18:19   #22
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Nice..not too keen on the Cathaar design but the others are quite likeable...good job

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 3 May 2009, 05:55   #23
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

As with peoples opinions I invested some time into redoing Terran and Cathaar logos.

Terran and Cathaar

I'm liking them personally, but then it is 6am and i should go to bed.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 3 May 2009, 09:57   #24
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
As with peoples opinions I invested some time into redoing Terran and Cathaar logos.

Terran and Cathaar

I like them, maybe without the word "emp" above the cath logo though. Otherwise pretty impressive.

Unread 3 May 2009, 22:38   #25
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Terran and Cathaar

Will somebody please hire this guy to work for pa?
Somebody?

As usual awesome work MrLobster

Ps: there appears to be a small typo in the terran one unless you meant it to be 'fedredation' instead of 'federation'

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 4 May 2009, 02:20   #26
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

it was 6am! give the guy a break!

and then a job!
Unread 4 May 2009, 03:01   #27
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Bam!

Terran, Cathaar, Xandathrii, Zikonian and EITRAIDES

TBH I should stop posting them here, as I'm sort of highjacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Ps: there appears to be a small typo in the terran one unless you meant it to be 'fedredation' instead of 'federation'
Yep thats the 6am syndrome.

EDIT: As per some advice, i'm putting the zik/etd logos back on the "Work In Progress" list again.

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 4 May 2009 at 03:54.
Unread 4 May 2009, 03:52   #28
Makhil

no you're not hijacking, if a designer wishes to post his own versions, that's the place to do it. There is no official logos yet, I don't know if there will be any, the more choice we give to te PAteam/community (whoever makes the decision) the better. Fubar designer can come up with something too, it's always interesting to see other styles.

I like our idea of having an evocation of one of their ships in the Ter (phoenix) and Cat (spider), I like to see the other races with the same idea.
Unread 4 May 2009, 08:06   #29
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Bam!

Terran, Cathaar, Xandathrii, Zikonian and EITRAIDES

TBH I should stop posting them here, as I'm sort of highjacking.
Looking good mate
Though Personally I feel the skull should be more of a zikonian simbol, they are the pirates of the pa-universe so I think it would suit them better

Quote:
Yep thats the 6am syndrome.
Didn't mean any disrespect btw, you know i love your work!

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 4 May 2009 at 08:28.
Unread 4 May 2009, 13:58   #30
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Though Personally I feel the skull should be more of a zikonian simbol, they are the pirates of the pa-universe so I think it would suit them better
Yep your right.

Changes:
1) Moved the Xan skull to Zik and added cross bones (not sure if they fit the theme yet).
2) By adding a slight textured background to the Cogs inner, the Terran earth image now looks more 3D (by far a huge improvement).
3) Added a slight glow to the Terran cog.
4) Added a glow to the back of the cathaar eye.
5) Xan now have a Winged Bat inspired image.
6) Xan Circle has a slight green textured background added (simliar to terran).
7) ETD logo made a little darker, more texture and increased color.
EDIT:
8) The jaw on the Zik skull has been made more visible.

The ETD is still in WIP, however any suggestions are welcome.

So here are the current results

New Race Logos

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 4 May 2009 at 14:32.
Unread 4 May 2009, 15:11   #31
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Will somebody please hire this guy to work for pa?
^^
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2009, 15:44   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Yep your right.

Changes:
1) Moved the Xan skull to Zik and added cross bones (not sure if they fit the theme yet).
2) By adding a slight textured background to the Cogs inner, the Terran earth image now looks more 3D (by far a huge improvement).
3) Added a slight glow to the Terran cog.
4) Added a glow to the back of the cathaar eye.
5) Xan now have a Winged Bat inspired image.
6) Xan Circle has a slight green textured background added (simliar to terran).
7) ETD logo made a little darker, more texture and increased color.
EDIT:
8) The jaw on the Zik skull has been made more visible.

The ETD is still in WIP, however any suggestions are welcome.

So here are the current results

New Race Logos
Some small changes I'd suggest:
Xan: personally I feel the circle around the X is a bit too thick, making the whole image feel a little out of balance.
Zik: The bottom part of the Z on top is barely visible, so it looks more like a 7(this could be the result of my monitors calibration)

ETD is a tough one, considering there isn't really a background story about them, their uniqueness of the race is hard to capture in a logo.
With all the other races everybody has a fairly good idea what they are and where they came from, but ETD was thrown in without any real explanation.

I'd go for some sort of combination between the logo's and or colors you allready use because ETD is basicly just all the other races thrown together in one :/

Still very nice work! All the logo's that are done or semi-done fit the race perfectly and i'm loving your choice of fonts very much

Unread 4 May 2009, 16:35   #33
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Yep i saw the 7 too, so I changed the font for that, and looks mighty!

Changes:
1) Terran font color change to gold.
2) Cathaar font color with added blue.
3) Xan "X" font changed to match full name font.
4) Xan circle thinkness and size reduced.
5) Zik "Z" font changed, looks a lot more pirate.
6) Zik is less red more orange, hopefully not to close to terran gold.
6) Added texture to bones to reduce the impact.
7) Zik full name font changed to the same as the new "Z" font.

The new set.

New Races

Overall i'm happy with Ter, Cat, Xan, and Zik, with only ETD remaining the odd one out.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 4 May 2009, 16:41   #34
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

remove the "Z" from the zik all together
Unread 4 May 2009, 16:50   #35
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
remove the "Z" from the zik all together
I must say I kinda agree. I even think all the logos can do without the extra thing on top. Terran will look better without the 'weel', The Cathaar scarab is great on it's own, the Xandathrii X is only there for the same reason as the Z, because it's the first letter of the race, just leave it out, imo it'll look better

Nice work tough, really appreciate the effort
Unread 4 May 2009, 17:16   #36
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps a jigsaw-themed logo for the ETD?

I like what you've done, don't get me wrong, but the ETD logo isn't even half as good as the terran logo as it lacks any kind of symbolism whatsoever.

And the skull and crossbones is a bit too clichéd. Perhaps as with the Phoenix in the Terran logo you could incorporate the Pirate idea into the Zikonian one. It's also too 'busy'... as in, there are too many similarly coloured lines crossing over each other.

Ok, how's about this, for the 'shape' of logo to represent a compass (pirate, pirate map, navigation, compass), and simply have a skull supporting it? The bones are a bit much, we get they're a pirate race without needing to make it too obvious. That way you don't need to use a 'z'

Just some food for thought mate, like I said - really like what you're doing.
Unread 5 May 2009, 00:31   #37
Makhil

I agree with Berten, the creatures evocating ships are great in themselves, the other elements are not needed (keep the earth for terrans, the globe for cath), that's worth a try anyway. I think there should be more red in the Zik in reference to their ingame colour code.
For the ETD I would use a Broadsword or a Fireblade as central element (the fire would be the element linking them to the Terran race).
Unread 5 May 2009, 10:03   #38
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Terran and Cathaar

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/772/raceboard.jpg <- this xan one is better than any u posted after.

I like cath on that page too, alltho the spider theme is cool also. WHERE ARE MY SPIDERS?

your new terran logo is awesome in here http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7895/tercatj.jpg and actually they all look quite nice. ETD font should be changed as more readable font tho.

nice work!
Unread 5 May 2009, 14:18   #39
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Your new terran logo is awesome in here http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7895/tercatj.jpg and actually they all look quite nice. ETD font should be changed as more readable font tho.

nice work!
I think my latest set looks the best, and i'm keeping all but the ETD.

EDIT: The image board in the quote isnt my latest, zik are still having the pirate type feel. ETD are still WIP.

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 5 May 2009 at 14:51.
Unread 5 May 2009, 14:33   #40
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Now that you removed the pirate skull theme thing from Zik ... maybe give it to Etd (since they're sort of the oucast/scavengers of the universe with slight trading ambitions on the side anyway)?

Edit: Good work btw! - They rock

Last edited by morrow; 5 May 2009 at 14:38.
morrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 14:59   #41
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
I think my latest set looks the best, and i'm keeping all but the ETD.
keep up the good work. Every time i look at them im impressed even more. Fantastic job.

Unread 5 May 2009, 16:09   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
Now that you removed the pirate skull theme thing from Zik ...
He hasn't (and shouldn't).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2009, 20:14   #43
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Ah, yes, my bad - Seems I was looking at the wrong picture.

Nevertheless, how about some trading sort of thing style for Etd? Though not completely PA related, maybe some an outline of a fat freighter or space station?
Unread 5 May 2009, 22:54   #44
t3k
The Video Guy

morrow, stop posting in this thread please

I've made a suggestion for ETD, other than that it's all top notch.
Unread 5 May 2009, 23:12   #45
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
morrow, stop posting in this thread please
Although i agree that his ideas are a little zany, he's entitled to his opinion. Surely MrLobster wants to hear from everyone?

Unread 6 May 2009, 17:41   #46
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Created a blog with all updates on Classic Planetarion

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 6 May 2009, 18:35   #47
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Excellent work lobbie
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote