User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2003, 18:48   #101
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If LDK did have NAPs/allies this round I don't see why they wouldn't tell us at this stage. It's hardly something illegal like multiing/account-sharing. Frankly it'd be indicative of them having played a better political round while everyone else "attempted" to go solo.
THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS ROUND IS TO GET PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE IDEA OF SUPERBLOCKING.

u should try and understand that howd u think the creators and most of the other alliances would feel if LDK came out and openly admitted NAPing to other alliances? do u think theyd be or im sure even u can work that one out

I had an interesting conversation with a <insert alliance> member a while ago, he's a friend of mine and i was inviting him on an attack. He told me 'Im not allowed to hit <insert 3 alliances>. LDK members can hit anyone who isnt LDK, so they're very much more alone then Eclipse are.

btw allies/friends/naps in-gal rings you a bell?

interesting u should mention that since the other day i told an LDK member he was hitting a Dragons guy with fk all defence eta 3 and once i mentioned him being dragons all the replies i got back were £$%£$%£^%$ why the &^%& IS HE DRAGONS ? fs NOW I HAVE to recall from him

and u still say LDK is alone
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 18:56   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikee
THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS ROUND IS TO GET PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE IDEA OF SUPERBLOCKING.

u should try and understand that howd u think the creators and most of the other alliances would feel if LDK came out and openly admitted NAPing to other alliances? do u think theyd be or im sure even u can work that one out

Because as we all know everyone else is still going completely solo? Blocking is frowned upon because it causes stagnation not due to some inherent aspect it possesses. I must admit I can't see that much stagnation, certainly not on the levels of a r5 or 9 for example.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 06:59   #103
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tempestuous
or pack

lolorz
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 14:12   #104
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LDK

Quote:
pld u r one funnnnnyyyy guy ^^ i applied cos some of my m8s r there but thats of NO concern to u and as for 2:1 being a cheaters nest? PLD w00t u cant handle it a 12 person gal kicking the f**k out of ur 15 planet gal? lol sometimes ppl like u r FUNNY maybe wenx HC/Officers shouldnt have threatened to quit unless all wenx ships were launched on c2. oohhh and as for that C war u can thank me for starting it

sorry funny boy, but i wanna ask you,
is this reply for me or for AD community cows?
cause as far as i remember we wiped you out, and actually from your gal i was recieving beggings not to attack with subject we are "Wenx" friends, so i am more concerned its reply for AD, not for me. Anyway, still thanx for keeping entertaining us ))))
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 17:58   #105
Mikee
Furious Angel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LDK

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
sorry funny boy, but i wanna ask you,
is this reply for me or for AD community cows?
cause as far as i remember we wiped you out, and actually from your gal i was recieving beggings not to attack with subject we are "Wenx" friends, so i am more concerned its reply for AD, not for me. Anyway, still thanx for keeping entertaining us ))))
oooohhhh yeh maybe u should ask one of ur new alliance m8s themicks all i did was start the ball rolling made sure wenx or as we liked to call them then (still do ) Wanks, and u didnt really wipe me out cos i more or less left that round ^^ after like 3 weeks i went abroad on holiday
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:04   #106
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LDK

Quote:
oooohhhh yeh maybe u should ask one of ur new alliance m8s themicks all i did was start the ball rolling made sure wenx or as we liked to call them then (still do ) Wanks, and u didnt really wipe me out cos i more or less left that round ^^ after like 3 weeks i went abroad on holiday
Oh man, dont pretend u are more stupid than u look you are.
word "you" u know, has not only meaning of 1 person, but
a group as well. In your case would mean yr lovely gal.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:11   #107
Mikee
Furious Angel

Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Indeed there is a big glory, when five guys try to beat one.
Just wp, Eclipse, ToT, Olympians, Rah,Fang vs LDK...

Be proud of it, if there is nothing left of...

Even if LDK loses, we'll be winners, and deep inside
most of you will know it.

hmmmm yess sure ppfffffff

getting back to the main point ^^ every round there is always a group of whingers claiming "oh look their all against us" and "errrr look were so damn l33t it takes every PA alliance to beat us" heh this rnd is just happens to be LDK so now ppl know how it feels to be smacked down i say SHUT THE **** UP AND TAKE THE BEATS BITCH
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:19   #108
izverg
Banned

Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
hmmmm yess sure ppfffffff

getting back to the main point ^^ every round there is always a group of whingers claiming "oh look their all against us" and "errrr look were so damn l33t it takes every PA alliance to beat us" heh this rnd is just happens to be LDK so now ppl know how it feels to be smacked down i say SHUT THE **** UP AND TAKE THE BEATS BITCH

i guess u should pay more attention at page2 of this thread than, dear entertainer ))))
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 20:02   #109
Mikee
Furious Angel

Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
i guess u should pay more attention at page2 of this thread than, dear entertainer ))))
na just thought id flame u some more
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 12:51   #110
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
should i remind that at nearly same time not only sliekas got attacked?
=) yeah its nice to see how you guys can manage 400 fleets with 30-40 people online =) *cough*

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 12:56   #111
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hala
Well i've not been following whats going on that closely, but from what I have seen it looks like LDK is holding their own at the moment, or if they are losing it doesn't look like it will be over b4 the 19th when the round ends.

I think LDK should get some respect for being politically inept enough to get 6 alliances to cooperate against them... PLD
=) want to see how they do if its not for free =) 1 average LDK player got 30-40 defense accounts <-- its not a lie =)

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 14:38   #112
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kalie
=) want to see how they do if its not for free =) 1 average LDK player got 30-40 defense accounts <-- its not a lie =)
round 8, i think it was?
Drvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 14:54   #113
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
This is like germany claiming to win the WO II
Or Iraq vs Kuwait

Since all country's where needed to stop them....

Jeez do understand... If you start on top... Be prepared to be smacked down.... All allaince's want themselfs on top.. They can only make this happen by beat the #1.. As soon as LDK is vanquished(IF this happens) other alliance's start a next war...

YOU ARE #1 AT THE END of a round... Not during... It doesn't matter if you where #1 till #100 midround... If you lose at the end.. U used wrong politics... Pissed off to many people, and dug your own grave...

And why would other alliances care about alliance's who are #2, or even lower.... People are fighting for topspots(that's LDK) not runner up...

Ofc as single alliance you are the best... But THAT ISN'T enough to win a round...

Now plz get you heads out of the dirt... And be proud enough to admit... That the "we piss off everybody" cause we are strong enough to beat all... Politics is not the best...

All vs LDK like action, reaction...

ALL didn't start
LDK start when the pissed off all other people with there superior arrogancy...

Flame ahead.. You know this is true...

I used 3 times the wrong politics in speedround.. 3 Times my Galaxy was #1 during first day....
3 times we where smacked down by all others.. Claiming victory.. Bull****..
The 4th time we played different, didn't start at top... But won <-- Politics > LDK

Er, sorry, what?
---------------------
Rank 1
Tag [LDK]
Members 28
Average Score 60.820.000
Total Score 1.702.969.000

---------------------

Thats,
28 members at #1 by a 500mil margin.
7 out of 10 top 10 galaxies tagged LDK.
40 top 200 galaxies tagged LDK.

They pissed off every alliance bar a small few, their name echos throughout the universe to be feared, and became one of the most talked about alliances ever.

Sorry to say, but for stirring things up alone, they've won.
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 14:59   #114
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by TeraHertz
Er, sorry, what?
---------------------
Rank 1
Tag [LDK]
Members 28
Average Score 60.820.000
Total Score 1.702.969.000

---------------------

Thats,
28 members at #1 by a 500mil margin.
7 out of 10 top 10 galaxies tagged LDK.
40 top 200 galaxies tagged LDK.

They pissed off every alliance bar a small few, their name echos throughout the universe to be feared, and became one of the most talked about alliances ever.

Sorry to say, but for stirring things up alone, they've won.
They won by cheating. Hardly something to brag about. Now if u want to suck off Lrytas do it in private.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:23   #115
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

Must you drag everthing into the gutter dreadnaught.

I said they won. I didn't say they did it respectfuly or fairly.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:24   #116
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

Quote:
Must you drag everthing into the gutter dreadnaught.

I said they won. I didn't say they did it respectfuly or fairly.
An example springs to mind. The Empire in Star Wars. They won too.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:38   #117
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
They won by cheating. Hardly something to brag about. Now if u want to suck off Lrytas do it in private.
I don't recall you saying the same thing last round while Sliekas was happily sitting at #1 flying the flag of your alliance.

It's been said that every single alliance has cheats a million times, so what you said is pretty much nonsense. However, you are a true Atychiphobic, so I'd expect this type of attitude from you and most of your alliance.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:46   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
It's been said that every single alliance has cheats a million times, so what you said is pretty much nonsense. However, you are a true Atychiphobic, so I'd expect this type of attitude from you and most of your alliance.
A true what now?
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:05   #119
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
A true what now?
calm down calm down its prolly some scouseminology.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:08   #120
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
A true what now?
I even checked it at dictionary.com before I used so he couldn't figure out what it meant. He'll need to put a little more effort in than that.

And it's not scouse terminology.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:09   #121
Dreadnought

Quote:
An example springs to mind. The Empire in Star Wars. They won too.
Must have been watching the wrong star wars films :/

I didnt realise the empire were cheaters......
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:10   #122
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I even checked it at dictionary.com before I used so he couldn't figure out what it meant.
Sado
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:14   #123
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&amp;Glory :)

Quote:
hehe dont you guys have enough ? Try new excuse ? I know why Eclipse lost. Their command are totally ghays and their members are loosers. Thats all about it.
________
Universal health

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:40.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:16   #124
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
I hope you all realise that you are making yourselves look like complete twats (that includes people on both sides of the argument).
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:16   #125
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
hehe dont you guys have enough ? Try new excuse ? I know why Eclipse lost. Their command are totally ghays and their members are loosers. Thats all about it.
Lrytas, you scare me, maybe its because im a Coulrophobic
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:17   #126
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&amp;Glory :)

Quote:
might be
________
Chrysler Proving Grounds History

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:41.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:18   #127
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Well done. And I didn't get your mail.

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:20   #128
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
good round LDK, although VGN owned more than you, you still came out on top . to the other alliances, you suck .
Drvar is offline   Reply With Quote