User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:19   #51
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this the first "if we lose its cos everyone else made an evil block" thread?

Thought LDK were above that tbh and yet again maybe people need to be reminded that LDK are getting hit by everyone cos they roid and kill everyone, not cos some block has been formed.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:21   #52
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
maddix then i have a question too.

why we did hit mostly wp/ely targets then last round while the eclipse tot vs wp ely war was?

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:24   #53
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
maddix then i have a question too.

why we did hit mostly wp/ely targets then last round while the eclipse tot vs wp ely war was?
We didn't if anything we hit more Eclipse/ToT than WP/Ely cos they had better roid ratios

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:25   #54
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

then i only joined the **** raids

oh and i have proofs for more
see

[16:26] * Maddix pets BoH
[16:26] <Maddix> LDK ARE TEH EVUL !!!
[16:26] <Maddix> etc

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:26   #55
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
then i only joined **** the **** raids

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:30   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
yeah and idiots like u should be banned from the internet at all ...
It's a game. I know how much the people running the game do, and how much easier it would be if Lithuania was not an issue.

It's unfair to legitimate players, but then so is allowing all the cheating.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:38   #57
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's a game. I know how much the people running the game do, and how much easier it would be if Lithuania was not an issue.

It's unfair to legitimate players, but then so is allowing all the cheating.
ok next ban germany then please since the most of the german pa players acc sharre we have all the same isp ...

then next step would be the uk since some bot users came from there and so on and so on ...

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 16:04   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
ok next ban germany then please since the most of the german pa players acc sharre we have all the same isp ...

then next step would be the uk since some bot users came from there and so on and so on ...
Do try to actually understand my argument next time.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 4 Jul 2003 at 16:21.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 16:14   #59
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
x;) can you please do me a favour and check all the alliances and people that were defending me.... wasn't that hard to get covered like that;).....
I dont see how your point relates to Sliekas. The facts presented prove he recieived outside support, thereby contravening ivzerg's claim of solidarity. I dont see what your planet has to do with it. You have done nothing to contradict me, and short of proving LDK have a second real member channel from which to extract defense, 40 !== 80 will continue to be true.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 20:15   #60
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Peoples have 3 fleets, they can use more then one on defense, eventhough i'm sure there's quite a few multis like in every alliances. LDK got a lot of close friends not part of LDK themself...

To keep up on the topic, I'd be happy if LDK ended with the #1 planet, as long it is NOT sliekas(and I doubt it will be him now)

[edit]
as long it is not him, eek(typos)
[/edit]

Last edited by Som1; 7 Jul 2003 at 16:06.
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 21:55   #61
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
Indeed there is a big glory, when five guys try to beat one.
Just wp, Eclipse, ToT, Olympians, Rah,Fang vs LDK...

Be proud of it, if there is nothing left of...

Even if LDK loses, we'll be winners, and deep inside
most of you will know it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Oh man, I cant beleive people still think LDK dont/havent/arn't cheating. Sure you cant say all of them are, sure you cant sall you KNOW some of them are. However, LDK know it themselves, what they have done in the past, got away with and laughed there heads of at everyone who beleive there crys of "unfair! we're being picked on cause we are LDK"

Sadly they know all the wrong doings they have done in the past, they know all the bot armies there memebers had use of and protected them. They knew all the account sharing that went on and they most certainly knew of the multis they had in there ranks. Do you even dare think they didnt know about all the fraud they did to Planetarion in past rounds, pushing it towards P2p? Fact is it was accepted and "they dont give a flying toss about Planetarion, they have to win at any cost and if they can get away with breakings rules, they will continue to do so."

I rememebr hearing justification of account sharing, as "but we dont have money, we cant afford a computer as it costs a year wages, so we use a cyber cafe to acess our accounts, thats why all same IP and all at same time" I also remember on different occausions "yes we do all 40 of us get up at 04:00am and go to the cyber cafe to acess our accounts to defend incomming on our memebers" not least the "I didnt know all our memebers accounts where created with stolen credit cards" and the laughingly "I created the extra 1000 planets to see if it could be done, they where never meant to be used to attack/defend our memebers" I have logs, emails still, many of them that would make you cry with laughter, but cant show you due to confidence issues.

LDK, stories of cheats I could fill a book with, why else do you think ALL Lithuianan players were going to be banned from ever playing the game! Ceratinly not for the fun of it

But hey, they seem nice bunch of guys, even though the ones I have spoken too cheat like mad. Trust me I know I closed the accounts of nearly all of them, and know the ones I couldnt because they knew how to get away with it and knew I had rules to abide by also.

I just hope round 10 sees the improvments in the multi-hunting tools as promised and that a stronger hand is used when decided if guilty or not, as we where too soft in the past. Its vital, the game gets a rep of non-cheaters rather than cheaters game, before the game gets new players into it for round 10.
nuff said, feel the way you like about your victory, you know its no real victory

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 21:59   #62
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

When looking at this thread, the maker and the subject this thread is a joke
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:09   #63
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I got a good laugh out of this thread, especially at the creator's obvious ignorance as to what those words really mean. They must not translate well to his native language or something. =/
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 01:41   #64
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
oh noes, they aren't playing by your rules

MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

fking pussy.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 01:47   #65
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Blocking is LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, gl LDK
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 01:58   #66
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by General1
Blocking is LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, gl LDK
People just sitting back letting others get a free ride is so lame...
gl everyone else.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:18   #67
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
blocking is lame UNLESS its the only way to get a more or less even fight and in the matter of the situation here in r9.5 blocking seems to be the only posible way to get a fairly even fight aggainst LDK+friends+supporters(Now I didn't say too much and whatever you think those friends and supporters are is up to yourself) so in this case its ok that the other alliances team up. Its just the way of the game. If you are about to lose you try to figure out a way to win and in this case the only option is to block. When the universe is more or less balanced again I'm quite sure that we'll be back to the situation as it was in the beginning of this round where more or less everyone attacked everyone.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:31   #68
Som1

Once ldk is taken down(if they are), I expect eclipse to start playing the divide and conquer game, no one would be idiot enough to let this occasion 'passby'.

Such temporary 'powerblocks' is also a very good tool for alliances to check up for next round allies, depending on strenght/visions/coperations.

Funnily enough, it's already obvious they are preparing for the next round with all these "obviosu stunning evidences against LDK"... Creating a lot of anti-LDK sentiment... I wonder how powerblock will work next round.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:44   #69
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Som1
I wonder how powerblock will work next round.
With limitations. Thank God.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 03:25   #70
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why are people so against blocking?

I like the clear wars. This round has been so dull.

Instead of hitting an obviously enemy galaxy, its been "choose the best target, some are protected" in all the attacks. I much prefer thinking I am making a difference to the war, by knocking down some of the enemies, as well as promoting my own growth by getting roids.

Sure, it makes it annoying for the new, small-allianced people, but so do random rounds (if they are unlucky enough to be in a significant gal, they will get endless incomings. At least in a block war they'll be left alone once they become insignificant).
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 04:16   #71
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by kaos
yup, thats why ldk (whit their ~120 members) get over 200 ppl to def them and ofc they are all awake when ldk gets inc ...
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
In the space of an hour, Sleikas recieved 130 defense fleets from at least 80 individual planets. At this time there were 40 people in the LDK private channel. They continued to cover other members with 10+ fleets in the next 1-2 hours, despite only about 5 extra people coming online.
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
getting your whole family involved in playing a space wargame to insure your planet's survival isn't a very good example of 'having a life' either.
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
57 defending fleets at the #2 planet alone, 41 at cyphers (so far) and with the supposed member count of ldk at about 100 members they would have quite a hard time raising the amount of defenders seen alone. (Obviously each big planet also has a good deal of mates not in the alliance but they only make up so many)
You all seem to be implying something.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 04:39   #72
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
LDK IS THE ****!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 06:38   #73
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
You all seem to be implying something.
Now Parthos, would I imply something? :/
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:31   #74
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
When looking at this thread, the maker and the subject this thread is a joke
hehe, and who said that it wasn't joke? )))))))))
khe khe khe
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:25   #75
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Som1
Creating a lot of anti-LDK sentiment...
Creating?
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 19:09   #76
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
LDK IS THE ****!
WE LUV LRYTAS THO !

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 18:34   #77
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread sucks balls, izverg, and for someone who quit playing 2 rounds ago, you speak too much...

You owe me 3 beers now :eek:
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:10   #78
MikeHunt

i thought the whole "we are the winners of the round eventhough we will not control top gals/planets in the end of round" went out of date along time ago..

there is no sutch thing as a moral victory,nor is there any other winners a round then the ones controlling most and/or the top.

go grab a life
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:27   #79
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
HEH

r9.5 is a joke.

Sorry LDK, but signing up extreme ammounts of multi-accounts wont get you credit. Even if you win.

Zhukov, saying hi from vac.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:33   #80
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Where you on vac ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 15:45   #81
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
he has just decided to remove himself from his own arse for a few days
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 16:07   #82
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
he has just decided to remove himself from his own arse for a few days
you should come here more often Torz, you're fun

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:33   #83
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Where you on vac ?
yes, for like 3-4 days..

Dont worry, I wont drop by untill the 13th or something.
AD is boring anyways.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:53   #84
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honour&Glory :)

Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
A little piece of advice from Monty Python:

Don't mention the war (when speaking to Germans)

sorry, just couldn't let it slide.

Monty python != faulty towers.

thank-you pls drive on

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 04:44   #85
reznor
DropDead

reznor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I always respect LDK.....but pls remain underdog just like before you've got your name....peace!
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 20:24   #86
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
HEH

r9.5 is a joke.

Sorry LDK, but signing up extreme ammounts of multi-accounts wont get you credit. Even if you win.

Zhukov, saying hi from vac.
Sorry Zhukov, new brains are quite expensive nowadays, but try and get new ones.
________
Sr500

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:33.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 06:15   #87
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Sorry Zhukov, new brains are quite expensive nowadays, but try and get new ones.
But new planets are free!!!!!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 04:44   #88
Tomukas0

Tomukas0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Is this the first "if we lose its cos everyone else made an evil block" thread?

Thought LDK were above that tbh and yet again maybe people need to be reminded that LDK are getting hit by everyone cos they roid and kill everyone, not cos some block has been formed.
Since most of alliances claimed they will play solo this round, I guess EVERY alliance should try roid and kill every1 else. If they didn't done this - I guess they don't care what they promised be4 rnd started. Even if they have an argument now - LDK became to powerful atm - it doesn't make word braking to be a sign of honour.

Rnd 2 : ??:??:?? Tomukas of Barbaru Planeta - n00b
Rnd 3 : ??:??:?? Zerling of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 4 : 46:5: (7?) Zerling Of Zerga Galva - n00b
Rnd 5 : ??:??:?? Lonely Monkey of Planet of Apes_ - n00b
Rnd 8 : 41:3:9 The Dark King of Castle of Dungeon - n00b
Rnd 9,5 : 48:6:7 Slipknot of Everything Ends - still the same n00b
Tomukas0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:46   #89
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
LDK

OMFG LDK played this round solo? Bollocks they did they NAPed to Dragons at the first chance they had , has ViruS got a secret NAP we didnt know about aswell? all i can say is the evidence clearly suggests LDK is NOT alone i mean if u guys looked at when Draki got hit it was Dragons and LDK together so r u trying to tell us it was f00kin purely coincidental that they launched waves on draki together? ahhhh not so funny when the same thing backfires on u is it?

and as for the LDK having multi- accounts ? bah never they just have ALOT of friends & family playing PA
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:48   #90
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
Mikee is a bumchop.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:53   #91
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: LDK

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikee
OMFG LDK played this round solo? Bollocks they did they NAPed to Dragons at the first chance they had , has ViruS got a secret NAP we didnt know about aswell? all i can say is the evidence clearly suggests LDK is NOT alone i mean if u guys looked at when Draki got hit it was Dragons and LDK together so r u trying to tell us it was f00kin purely coincidental that they launched waves on draki together? ahhhh not so funny when the same thing backfires on u is it?

and as for the LDK having multi- accounts ? bah never they just have ALOT of friends & family playing PA

/me smells another Zhukov, Cryptic or something like this ...
________
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE FORUMS

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:38.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 13:53   #92
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: LDK

Quote:

r3 - n00b
r4 - 102:1:5 - Tuba/One
r5 - cant remember
r6 - 22:1:14 - An Ex Lover of Frank - Deus/Iliad
r7 - 2:1:5 - The Rightful Owner of Tinas Behind - Legion
r8 - didnt play
r9 - 5:1:6 Im Gonna Get All of you Fools - Madcows/Vision
Forever Legion!
r9.5 - Forever n00b!

Last edited by izverg; 17 Jul 2003 at 14:02.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 15:14   #93
Mikee
Furious Angel

Re: Re: LDK

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
/me smells another Zhukov, Cryptic or something like this ...
lol u can smell w00t u like truth is Lry i dont even know any of em , and izverg u might wanna try and get out a bit more true i am a n00b to the end but just where would that place u on teh l33t skillz ladder ehh?

/me looks at izvergs multis :eek:
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 15:32   #94
izverg
Banned

Re: Re: Re: LDK

Quote:

/me looks at izvergs multis :eek:

omg ) pllzzzzzzz name me any of my multis *desperatly begging*

p.s
btw, Mikee why did u apply to that infamous nest of "cheaters" alliance then ?

p.s.s

r7 : 2:1? hahahhahahaha.. *rofl* just noticed, lo losers, poor guys that even sharing did not helped

Last edited by izverg; 17 Jul 2003 at 15:44.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 16:57   #95
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Tempestuous is an unknown quantity at this point
Meant to reply earlier but i was laughing so hard i was unable to type.

I had an interesting conversation with a Pack member a while ago, he's a friend of mine and i was inviting him on an attack. He told me 'Im not allowed to hit LDK, or dragons, or pack'. Eclipse members can hit anyone who isnt eclipse, so we're very much more alone than LDK are.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-:
Tempestuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 17:36   #96
Mikee
Furious Angel

Re: Re: Re: Re: LDK

Quote:
omg ) pllzzzzzzz name me any of my multis *desperatly begging*

p.s
btw, Mikee why did u apply to that infamous nest of "cheaters" alliance then ?

p.s.s

r7 : 2:1? hahahhahahaha.. *rofl* just noticed, lo losers, poor guys that even sharing did not helped
pld u r one funnnnnyyyy guy ^^ i applied cos some of my m8s r there but thats of NO concern to u and as for 2:1 being a cheaters nest? PLD w00t u cant handle it a 12 person gal kicking the f**k out of ur 15 planet gal? lol sometimes ppl like u r FUNNY maybe wenx HC/Officers shouldnt have threatened to quit unless all wenx ships were launched on c2. oohhh and as for that C war u can thank me for starting it
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 17:42   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If LDK did have NAPs/allies this round I don't see why they wouldn't tell us at this stage. It's hardly something illegal like multiing/account-sharing. Frankly it'd be indicative of them having played a better political round while everyone else "attempted" to go solo.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 17:53   #98
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

if we all know it, then why did you need to make this thread in the first place?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 18:08   #99
Som1

Quote:
Originally posted by Tempestuous
Meant to reply earlier but i was laughing so hard i was unable to type.

I had an interesting conversation with a Pack member a while ago, he's a friend of mine and i was inviting him on an attack. He told me 'Im not allowed to hit LDK, or dragons, or pack'. Eclipse members can hit anyone who isnt eclipse, so we're very much more alone than LDK are.
I had an interesting conversation with a <insert alliance> member a while ago, he's a friend of mine and i was inviting him on an attack. He told me 'Im not allowed to hit <insert 3 alliances>. LDK members can hit anyone who isnt LDK, so they're very much more alone then Eclipse are.

btw allies/friends/naps in-gal rings you a bell?

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 18:08   #100
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
about the honour aspect...

The lemmings died according the rules of Mother Nature today.

hail hirr!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote