User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:39   #1
Ramses

Ramses is an unknown quantity at this point
WhiteSnake found alive and well

Its over guys, the Snake boy is back to his family and friends. Sorry i couldnt come here more often, leting u know about everything step by step, but its over now, and thats what matters.
He is a bit traumatized, very scared of everything. He is actualy afraid of looking at his window, but luckily, they didnt hurt him phisicaly (not even touched him. I was at his home when he arrived, and he told us some stuff (wasnt very easy for him i supose). It seems he was locked in some kind of bathroom, and the guys would only open the door to give him food, and to make him talk at the phone. He doesnt remember where it was (the location of the house he was, he couldnt see), and he has no images of their faces, what makes it a bit harder for the police to get the guys.
It seems that the case leaked to the media, so, the kidnapers found out that the police was on the case, they got scared, and about 24 hours before the money/WS trade they released him downtown. He called the cops from a public phone, and the cops got him to the police station. From there he called his parents, who called his girlfriend, who called me, i picked her at her home, and we went to WhiteSnakes home to recieve him. When he arrived he was ofc, very tired, and very scared, but also VERY happy to be home. We talked for some hours (he actualy said: "Ofc i wouldnt miss ur birthday Bernardo, but unfortunatly, i didnt had time to buy you anything..." hehehe, those who know him will tell how tipical of him this is), and than he went to sleep. A few hours later, the rest of his family and friends arrived, and i came home to get some sleep. Afther that i went to his house with the rest of our friends, to celebrate both his return and my birthday. We had a couple of beers, and he was feeling a lot better. In a few weeks he will probably be joking about the entire situation... hehehe

O, and he was VERY glad to see all the comotion in the PA comunity, he said he will soon come here to thank you all. We couldnt login from his house earlyer today, cause the boards were down, but tomorrow he will prolly read the entire thread about him, and will come to thank you all.

Well, thank you all guys. You all that have been praying, and waiting for his return. WhiteSnake is a great guy, and he really needed that. Im also very happy to see that we got people we can call friends inside this comunity, thank you all, and now, go celebrate his return screaming: FRIDAY NIGTH POKER, RA!!

Ramses
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:41   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Another case solved by the power of the media!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:41   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
MAN I AM GLAD TO HEAR THIS.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:43   #4
Dreadnought!

LOL this isnt like the

'Frag is Dead' thing is it?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:45   #5
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
*sighs in relief* glad he's safe
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:46   #6
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
LOL this isnt like the

wouldnt suprise me...
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:48   #7
Ramses

Ramses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
LOL this isnt like the

No. People who know both of us better know that we are not *******s. I had to be very stupid to joke with something like that
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 04:49   #8
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Dread ;/

i would hope not all have the mentality that pulled off the Frag thread most people are better then that.

I oneam gald to here he has made it home
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 05:13   #9
Jatr

Man im so glad to here WS is alright
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 05:27   #10
SomeHippyLady

Celebration at my house!
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 05:37   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
major *harass0ring* for WS :P
\o/
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 05:44   #12
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
very glad to hear this ramses.

oh and happy bday!!!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 05:51   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
excellent news....wb WhiteSnake

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 06:13   #14
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/

even my mom will be glad to hear of his safe return

god only knows i am =)))
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 07:12   #15
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point
This is very good to hear

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:24   #16
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Welcome back WhiteSnake! Damn, I wish I was in BH now and could welcome you personally!

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:50   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont really know who WS is, but if hes safe, thats nice.

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:19   #18
Jukebox

What a relief.. lookin forward to seing the little bugger on IRC again :-)

FNP!
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 14:34   #19
Cocaine

Madness
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 16:13   #20
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
My faith in god shows again,

wb
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:34   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
WS IS IN TEH FKING HOUSE!!!

welcome back monkeyboy.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:52   #22
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Very good
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 21:40   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up hmm

so this is actually a true story? omfg, why do I never read the boards anymore...WB WhiteSnake

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 22:55   #24
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Good to have you back WS.

Oh, buy a goddamned gun.

Remember, Guns save more lives than they kill.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:35   #25
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5

Remember, Guns save more lives than they kill.
This is the sort of thinking that leads to thousands of people being shot every year.

In 1999, there were 28,874 gun-related deaths in the United States - over 80 deaths every day.(Source: Hoyert DL, Arias E, Smith BL, Murphy SL, Kochanek, KD. Deaths: Final Data for 1999. National Vital Statistics Reports. 2001;49 (8).)

Statistics on Firearms

Last edited by Ulysses; 26 Nov 2002 at 08:42.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:57   #26
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses

This is the sort of thinking that leads to thousands of people being shot every year.

In 1999, there were 28,874 gun-related deaths in the United States - over 80 deaths every day.(Source: Hoyert DL, Arias E, Smith BL, Murphy SL, Kochanek, KD. Deaths: Final Data for 1999. National Vital Statistics Reports. 2001;49 (8).)

Statistics on Firearms
17,000 people died in car accidents last year so clearly we need to ban cars as well.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:00   #27
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

17,000 people died in car accidents last year so clearly we need to ban cars as well.
SO I'm actually right when I tell irritating and militant non-smokers to **** off / take a hike and mind their own business?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:37   #28
Tron
GalCiv Enthuisiast

Tron is an unknown quantity at this point
Ramses - you, Whitesnake and any of your friends are more than welcome to come up north to North Carolina in the midst of December, to attend an honorary keg party of excellent domestic dark beer. Plus liquor of Whitesnake's choice.
I haven't talked to him much since R4, but what the hey...might as well turn over a new leaf now, eh?

R3: {141:7:11} Joshua Calvert of Kiint (The Federation)
R4: {9:25:3} Not Without A Delusion of Grandeur (Unity)
R5: {I forget} Cirrhosis of The Liver
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:47   #29
dex-dragon

Relief.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:41   #30
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats really great news, Ramses. Welcome back WS!!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:35   #31
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses

Statistics on Firearms
Maybe you should review your stats more. The mere presence of a gun sent criminals running, thus saving over 300,000 lives in the US.

Where is this proof you ask?
Why would the people report it if they took care of it themselves.

Go back to your communist gun-free government (Japan , Britain) and see how many times you get robbed when you dont have a way to defend yourself.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:40   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

Maybe you should review your stats more. The mere presence of a gun sent criminals running, thus saving over 300,000 lives in the US.

Go back to your communist gun-free government (Japan , Britain) and see how many times you get robbed when you dont have a way to defend yourself.
This is the first time I've ever seen you make a good, clear argument. Not that I agree with you.

That is, assuming you were being sarcastic...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 01:34   #33
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
I am very glad to hear You are alright Whitesnake.. Take care of yourself and Ramses... See you in the future
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 08:41   #34
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
\/
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:50   #35
XuZ

yeah!
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:54   #36
XuZ

Quote:

We shouldn't start talking about all the people that get killed by legal weapons that has been stolen by criminals, due to your poor respect for guns right?

and this is so the wrong thread to talk about this in

And quite frankly I don't have the time nor the energy to discuss that again Instead you should read this article: What is freedom instead

Lets just celebrate WS's return
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:20   #37
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
Phew, glad to see you made it back in one piece WS. Welcome home!
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 01:35   #38
Xeracy
.:condenación:.

Xeracy is an unknown quantity at this point
great to hear... PHHEEWWW

tell him to get on irc
::[MISTU]::
Xeracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 01:56   #39
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
I never took a word of this seriously, there have been to many Hoaxers on here to believe most of the rubbish posted.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 01:59   #40
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Dont you mean RP?
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 11:38   #41
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote: