User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:49   #1
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I'm Glad Round 9 Happend.

Going into r10, i want to be as prepared as possible, its going to be an amazing round i'm sure, well at least hte PA Team and Jolt (the two people who know anythign about r10) seem to be rather optimistic regarding its success.

So Round 9 was an excellent way for me to brush away cob-webs and to fine tune my old skills (lol ).

Indeed however it did another thing for me, it showed me the real winners of this game. Not the ones who sit with an op in an alliance private chan, and do nothing other than claim great targets for themselves or their galaxy, or indeed booting out a galaxy from that alliance, so their gal can roid them that particular evening.

Indeed it has shown me that the real winners are not those that Fencesit, and hold their testicles in the palm of their hands and duck inside a corner, ever so hoping at the last bell that their still around and can gain some shallow victory to put in their signiture for people to look at for rounds to come.

The real winners are not the farmers, who devise tactics and plans to make themselves look incredible, but have now only tarished this game so badly, that any1 who's graph on elysium pa tools is constant can be associated with the trait.

No the above is not the real winners, their merley insecure players, who have to abuse pa, in order to make them feel generally better about themselves.

The real winners, are gals like eight eight. Gals that despite all obvious consiqences still stand by their morals and beliefs in fun of the game. The real winners are hirr, who despite considerable odds, launch blindly into any target, in the name of fun and the spirit of unity. Indeed the real winners, are the players that generally don't win anything, other than the satisfaction of playing alongside their friends. As this is all they need, this is what planetarion used to be about.

Well done, and congratulations.

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:53   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I've won every round I've played then

This round has shown us alot about players, and their character...and hopefully has set the stage, next round, for what this round should have been.
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:55   #3
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough
can't agree with u more

Ronin
Gc - Eight Eight

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:55   #4
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
A lot of different ways to describe your gal.

I just want to know, why, even if you cheat/farm/friendly piggyback/whatever your way to the top, why do you feel the need to come on here and promote some other gal when at the moment your gal is the BIGGEST SINGLE INSTANCE OF THE PROBLEMS YOU DESCRIBED THIS ROUND.

You make me sick. Piss off you hypocritical little sh*te.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:55   #5
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
all i can say is
GOOO NECRO
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:56   #6
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
You lucky you're a NoS member too then necro;P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:57   #7
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point
Totally agree with you, and its exactly the reason i've chosen to be in a gal this round with only one goal and that was FUN

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:58   #8
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9

I just want to know, why, even if you cheat/farm/friendly piggyback/whatever your way to the top, why do you feel the need to come on here and promote some other gal when at the moment your gal is the BIGGEST SINGLE INSTANCE OF THE PROBLEMS YOU DESCRIBED THIS ROUND.

Only insult on a personal level, if you know them on a personal level, which you do not.

And if u think i like you because i'm looking at ur arse well sorry, i'm just lip reading.

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:00   #9
Sad
TeamPies

Exactly why i joined MadCowS this round- FUN
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:03   #10
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
So, when will you and your gal start to become the REAL WINNERS then?
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:04   #11
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Only insult on a personal level, if you know them on a personal level, which you do not.

And if u think i like you because i'm looking at ur arse well sorry, i'm just lip reading.

-Necro
So no denial that you cheat/farm?

Shocker

But seriously, any comment on the fact that your galaxy is in fact one of, if not the biggest problem in regards to cheating these honest/loyal fairplaying galaxies out of the top spots they deserve?
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:05   #12
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by hook
So, when will you and your gal start to become the REAL WINNERS then?
When did this become about my galaxy?

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:07   #13
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
lol Necro your gonna get BBQ'ed

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:07   #14
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

-Necro
I simply asked a question, in some way related to what you've put up in the post above.

The question is rather simple tbh, as you're so well aware of what 'real winners' are, don't you have the intention to become one (with your gal) yourself then?

Or maybe I'm just way off here and you're having lots of fun, in that case, you're a winner
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:14   #15
The Subotai
Bong Commander

The Subotai is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i'm not usually one for the let's make the beaten seem like the winners threads... mostly because of the flames they attract... but considering that i'm among the "beaten"... bravo Necro m8y!!

regardless of the past 4 days of consistent waves, somehow, i'm enjoying this round. eight eight really is a rawking group of folks and i have a lot of faith that we'll still finish well. i've told myself over and over again that the last round was really my last. but it's these connections and friendships that inevitably happen round after round that make the next round so intriguiging.

on top of all of this hippy love ***** is the amazing cameraderie and support i've found with NoS. i'm pleased that my gal decided to stick it out and make our stand and fall (and eventual rise) with them. embarassingly enough, i love PA and in NoS i feel that i've found the long-term group to support and play with.

cheers NoS, eight eight will survive the the waves of WeePoo and rise once again.

True HiddenDragon
The Subotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:16   #16
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:

Shocker
Erm... is that all you was after? I hold nothing against u admitedly, as your post is based entirley on assumpstions.

I Have Not Farmed This Round
I Have Not Fencesat This Round

Please, until you prove otherwise, keep your bum cheeks tight together.

Quote:
But seriously, any comment on the fact that your galaxy is in fact one of, if not the biggest problem in regards to cheating these honest/loyal fairplaying galaxies out of the top spots they deserve?[/b]
No, my galaxy is probably the most legit gal in the top 10.

Now go ahead, say what ever you like, i'm sure i'll be bored in a few hours and will be willing to prove u wrong .

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:17   #17
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:

-Necro
well when you come on talking about problems whilst being the epitome of those problems it does get a bit silly.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:18   #18
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Good words Subo.

Keep rolling, poking, smoking.

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:20   #19
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Shocker

But seriously, any comment on the fact that your galaxy is in fact one of, if not the biggest problem in regards to cheating these honest/loyal fairplaying galaxies out of the top spots they deserve?
hehe

members of that galaxy have already admitted that they farmed, and they'res enough evidence to back it up. Unfortunately no one from the current crop of retards in the pa creators section of the asylum has the balls to actually do something about it...
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:20   #20
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
well when you come on talking about problems whilst being the epitome of those problems it does get a bit silly.
Oh young man, give it a rest.

You need to start providing evidence, otherwise you'll be popped on ignore, if thats possible on vb forums.

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:22   #21
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
hehe

members of that galaxy have already admitted that they farmed, and they'res enough evidence to back it up. Unfortunately no one from the current crop of retards in the pa creators section of the asylum has the balls to actually do something about it...
No-one has the balls to delete us?

LoL, you get more pathetic with each passing day.

Oh and yea, plenty of evidence, would appear to be illuding myself, as i've not come across any.

Its a shame this thread has to be ruined, but oh well, such is pa

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:23   #22
Tawg
the Mantis

Tawg is an unknown quantity at this point
JEOMK!

You know the mantis ledgends? thats where it all started. It was fighting of this black bird, it was only a 10th of the birds size. it was a very valued insect. and thats why the technique needs a brave man and a strong one, who isnt afraid of birds.
Tawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:27   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Its a shame this thread has to be ruined, but oh well, such is pa

What exactly did you expect on AD after you basically just implied everyone else were immoral, uncourageous, cowardly wankers? A standing ovation?
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:35   #24
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

that would onyl assume that every1 who reads AD is in the above criteria.
Although my intention was to infuriate those who are performing such acts, would seem ive done rather well, heh.

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:37   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
that would onyl assume that every1 who reads AD is in the above criteria.
Although my intention was to infuriate those who are performing such acts, would seem ive done rather well, heh.

-Necro

I'll applaud your intentions but reject your judgement I think.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:44   #26
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people really raise the thought that they are so incredibly pathetic nerds in real life that they have to substitude their lack of attention, recognition and sex by posting rubbish replies on these forums.

I hope you get a hard one, tw/-\ts, too bad there is nobody to do anything with it except for your right hand buddy.

Get a life.

-

Good thread Necro.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:47   #27
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Some people really raise the thought that they are so incredibly pathetic nerds in real life that they have to substitude their lack of attention, recognition and sex by posting rubbish replies on these forums.

I hope you get a hard one, tw/-\ts, too bad there is nobody to do anything with it except for your right hand buddy.

Get a life.

-

Good thread Necro.
come come now wipey, just because their not as sexy as u

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:51   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm Glad Round 9 Happend.

Quote:

The real winners, are gals like eight eight. Gals that despite all obvious consiqences still stand by their morals and beliefs in fun of the game.
Well done, and congratulations.

-Necro
Heh.

I think i saw somewhere in this thread that they had gotten incs for the last for days 'wow'.

Most vvomm gals have gotten pretty much incs every single day since the round started, so if a NaR(?) gal manages to 'keep the faith' after four days of incs thats not really a 'big achievement'.

The winners of this game is the ones that stick with an alliance even if its doomed to lose.

The winners of this game are the ones that manages to get back and play on after their 10th day of ass****** in a row.

The winners of this game is the ones that doesnt need to go on AD, and say 'we were unlucky', 'it was all unfair', cause real winners know within themselves that what theyve done is something great.

Imo most of the 'greatest p.a players' around are hardly known and noticed at all except byt their friends and to an extent their own alliance .

IX
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:52   #29
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
come come now wipey, just because their not as sexy as u

-Necro
Just pisses me off that people who are blinded by jalousy, and have no idea about the actual facts concerning your galaxy, dare to mud it with spineless accusations.

I have great respect for what you and your BG accomplished, and I regret I did not take part in it.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:58   #30
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, i think you guys see this from a different angle than i do.
Each round I've played i've gotten massive inncomings, and that's made my rounds fun, except round 7, when i was in 26:2, that was REALLY boring tbh. The last 4 days i've had WAY over 50 inncomings fleets to my planet, and I still have ships and roids.

Only one more thing to say i guess......... BRING IT ON!

Proud to be NoS!
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:04   #31
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Diabz. It's rather funny to see how much firepower weepoo is indeed wasting on us. Best part is they have actually suicided into some planets and to top it off were still alive doing 'Vigilante' attacks at raondom cnuting weepoo planets like last night Eight Eight might not what it be 5 days ago, but were still alive and ticking.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:07   #32
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
I agree with Diabz. It's rather funny to see how much firepower weepoo is indeed wasting on us. Best part is they have actually suicided into some planets and to top it off were still alive doing 'Vigilante' attacks at raondom cnuting weepoo planets like last night Eight Eight might not what it be 5 days ago, but were still alive and ticking.

*Proud founder of Vigilante*

GO TEAM VIGILANTE GO GO !
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:08   #33
Sad
TeamPies

Quote:
Originally posted by [Smurf]Pies
lol Necro your gonna get BBQ'ed
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:16   #34
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

AD is always so much more fun when people HATE YOU.

-Necro
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:28   #35
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

-Necro
ofc it is, me,hicks,germ had great fun in r6
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:30   #36
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough
vvomm had a hard time, but that was only 1 wave a day, 6 waves a day for 4-5 days with random attacks between the attacks, now that is fun \o/

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 19:41   #37
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

pld:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:05   #38
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I'll applaud your intentions but reject your judgement I think.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:07   #39
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

-Necro
That's sig material for me
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:07   #40
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
ofc it is, me,hicks,germ had great fun in r6
Why in rd 6? The fl propaganda squad was rather quiet in that round.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:11   #41
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
Why in rd 6? The fl propaganda squad was rather quiet in that round.
I think it has more to do with the fact that they 'lost' that round ...
Though, it could also be said about r8
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:19   #42
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm Glad Round 9 Happend.

Quote:
snip
No the winners would be all of us if you would stop seperating the universe into good and bad people.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:15   #43
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by The Subotai
<snip>
/me wants a mention
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:20   #44
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Just pisses me off that people who are blinded by jalousy, and have no idea about the actual facts concerning your galaxy, dare to mud it with spineless accusations.

I have great respect for what you and your BG accomplished, and I regret I did not take part in it.
Accusations? I am hardly blinded by any jealousy yet I still acknowledge that galaxy has cheated its way to its current position. There is evidence, but not enough that can be brought to a full closure.

I have no respect for that galaxy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:34   #45
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Accusations? I am hardly blinded by any jealousy yet I still acknowledge that galaxy has cheated its way to its current position. There is evidence, but not enough that can be brought to a full closure.

I have no respect for that galaxy.
This thread is not about that particular galaxy, I only replied to individuals trying to ruin what was a thread with potential.

For my reply to you concerning that galaxy, please see your pm.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:40   #46
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.
Too bad, not going to type it all again when it is emtpy.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:08   #47
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Too bad, not going to type it all again when it is emtpy.
:/

Its not full though. Just checked

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:17   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Erm... is that all you was after? I hold nothing against u admitedly, as your post is based entirley on assumpstions.

I Have Not Farmed This Round
I Have Not Fencesat This Round

Please, until you prove otherwise, keep your bum cheeks tight together.

No, my galaxy is probably the most legit gal in the top 10.

Now go ahead, say what ever you like, i'm sure i'll be bored in a few hours and will be willing to prove u wrong .

-Necro
As soon as the war between NAR and WEET broke out the majority of your galaxy joined Wolfpack who guarenteed you galaxy protection no matter what the rest of the galaxy did (Not that they've done much). FENCE SITTING.

They day your either deleted or owned by the entire unvierse will be rather amusing.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:42   #49
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
I was glad I found out who my m8s are.

Now I shall do what I can to help.

UNLIKE SOME OTHERS
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:44   #50
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
to summarize:

The real winners are those who play the game. I'm going to give my friends a pat on the back because they're playing the game, even though its what should be expected of everyone. Congratulations to you.