User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:05   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Paintballing

going tomorrow, never been before

please give me advice so i don't die

ta
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:07   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Watch Spaced.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:08   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Watch Spaced.
Useful advice that i can implement before tomorrow morning would be good
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:09   #4
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Wear groin protection.

Theres a link I could show which demonstrates why.

However, I would probably be banned for it.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:10   #5
Ragnarak

i should have asked for all of this advise a few days ago
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:10   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
run, run fast

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:16   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Useful advice that i can implement before tomorrow morning would be good
There's an episode which has a large paintballing section.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:16   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Wear groin protection.

Theres a link I could show which demonstrates why.

However, I would probably be banned for it.
That's in the episode of spaced too.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:17   #9
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Point your gun at people and pull the trigger. Saving that, faking a collapsed lung may help you avoid death at the hands of the paint-firing squad.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:17   #10
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's in the episode of spaced too.
Ah well, I've never seen or heard of spaced.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:18   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Ah well, I've never seen or heard of spaced.
If you didn't live in the UK, you could be forgiven.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:26   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Don't shoot until you are close enough to get a clear shot. You only have a limited supply of ammo, and the paintballs just swerve miles from long range.

Don't fire too fast, it will make the paintballs break in the gun, and you won't be able to fire. That is, assuming you will be using one of the site designated guns which aren't very good.

When you are supposed to be attacking, don't just sit back. The chances are there will be a time limit. Go in with a group, and actually attack. If you sit there you'll lose anyway. The pain is seriously overrated.

Mind you, you probably shouldn't take my advice. I've only been around 10 times, so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Remember: Noone likes a pussy.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:56   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The paint doesn't taste good.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 23:57   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
The paint doesn't taste good.
I like it.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 00:10   #15
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't be sucked into bunkers. Chances are, if you do, the opposing team will rush you. That will cause you distress. Distress means you will screw up, and end up with line of welts on your chest. (which need to be shown off to all your friends, and random strangers). :-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 00:40   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
aim for the head. it may cost you 30 balls to hit one, but if you hit it, it gives great satisfaction!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 01:09   #17
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
If you get a little bag of ammo, wear it 'sporran style' down in front. If it gets a direct hit you will be so glad it was there.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 08:00   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Don't forget to bunnyhop as you run for cover.
2) If you get shot in the head, its because the enemy is using a head shot script, call them a fag from across the battlefield.
3) Chill your paintballs overnight, it will hurt more when you hit someone.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 10:28   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
oh... and don't shoot at people with real guns
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 16:03   #20
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
1) Don't forget to bunnyhop as you run for cover.
2) If you get shot in the head, its because the enemy is using a head shot script, call them a fag from across the battlefield.
3) Chill your paintballs overnight, it will hurt more when you hit someone.
rofl

Real advice -

Constantly move. Dont stop, unless your going to camp somewhere, and if you do, make sure those sneaky ****ers cant sneak up behind you.

Getting inside of a building would be a good thing.

1. It gives you a vantage point.
2. Cover from incoming paintballs.
3. The enemy has to walk thru the door to get in.
4. Almost inpenetrable unless you dont know how to shoot whoever walks thru the door.
5. Unless they have paint grenades, your safest in a building.

If you see water - hide in it.

My brother is ex-military, and he shot me 4 times in the back because i was stupid enough to think that he wouldnt lay down in thecreek with a snorkel.

Alot of other ****, but i cba to write it down.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 19:17   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Don't shoot until you are close enough to get a clear shot. You only have a limited supply of ammo, and the paintballs just swerve miles from long range.

Don't fire too fast, it will make the paintballs break in the gun, and you won't be able to fire. That is, assuming you will be using one of the site designated guns which aren't very good.

When you are supposed to be attacking, don't just sit back. The chances are there will be a time limit. Go in with a group, and actually attack. If you sit there you'll lose anyway. The pain is seriously overrated.
Dead right

Make sure to get someone shoot you in practice. Then youll know how sore it is (sore, but not unbearable - you need to "bleed" yourself into the way of things though)

If you listen to Quazok, make sure to miss paintballing and go to a real war. Theres having fun, having serious fun, and being an OTT idiot.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 03:56   #22
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

If you listen to Qazok, make sure to miss paintballing and go to a real war. Theres having fun, having serious fun, and being an OTT idiot.
I play to win
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote