User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2006, 19:55   #1
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Rounds 1-19 Screen shots!

Hello people! I am on a search for anyone that has screens shots of any part of the game from Rounds 1-19.

The later rounds should be fairly easy to obtain, however I expect anything pre round 10 might be a bit harder to come across.

If you do have any screen shots from the game from any rounds past, I ask that you please zip them all up and email them to [email protected]

Much love and appreciation in advance,

Marv

Edit: I know about http://www.caeneus.org/planetarion/ - Looking for other sources as it doesn't have a lot

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.

Last edited by Marv; 13 Dec 2006 at 20:04.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 21:47   #2
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Re: Rounds 1-19 Screen shots!

search to forums Marv I know spinner posted a link once to a site hosting pics of the drawingboard pics of PA before it even started.

Edit: found it

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190819
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 21:49   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Since it's Christmas time again, I thought I'd share with you guys the Xmas tree (with an angel on top) we gave to Benneton in r15
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 21:52   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Ace & gate

Unread 15 Dec 2006, 23:04   #5
SpaceLegend
(-: :-)

SpaceLegend is on a distinguished road

i just saved an old gal status from round 5.
its without the images tho :/

http://www.uff-guild.net/pa/galnews.htm
R2 35:16 | R3 16:15 | R4 234:11 | R5 32:5 | R6 14:4 | R7 20:11 | R8 18:6
R9 27:10 | R9.5 11:4 | R10 10:1 | R10.5 1:6 | R11 6:5 | R12 28:3 | R13 3:9
R14 13:5 | R15 5:6 | R16 20:3 | R17 8:4 | R18 13:7 | R19 10:8 | R20 3:4
R21 15:4 | R22 4:4 | R23 7:5 | R24 12:8 | R25 11:5 | R26 11:9 | R27 1:9
R28 9:2 | R29 5:5 | R30 3:7 | R31 10:7 | R32 6:2 | R33 3:6 | R34 2:1 | R35 6:2
R36 9:2 | R37 5:6 | R38 12:1 | R39 14:8 | R40 10:6 | R41+ retired
SpaceLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 13:27   #6
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Sent you some stuff, hope you received it

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 13:40   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think I got some old stuff floating around.. unsure about the images, but hey.

Round 4 Gal overview, I think
Round 3 Scan page
Same thing, only KR is dead

I actually had all the R2-4 pictures saved for some odd reason but that changed quickly when Windows died horribly, sorry I cant be of any help
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 15:06   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Alright, I uploaded a whole bunch of old pictures I had lying around to http://images.leshy.net/planetarion/, I'll be zipping them up and mailing them later.

There's also a folder in there called Round 5, which allows you to navigate my entire Round 5 havoc account, including all images, although apparently one of the menu ones is a bit ****ed, but hey.
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 14:38   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I should have quite a few from previous round. I fear most pre round 8 is lost, but ill try to find them on my old HD. However I should have some from around round 8-9 and later. Ill zip em and sort em some day its not xmas

Also got some speedround/beta screenies, not sure if they are of any value? Me fighting for #1 with spinner in a speedround can hardly be interesting. We're just as terrible at the game

-Jay Jay-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 15:23   #10
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Got lots on my old comp, will check it out later for you.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 15:34   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

Thanks a lot to all that have sent screens and to those still looking! Is much appreciated <3

Unread 1 Jan 2007, 17:25   #12
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

here is a few screenshots. Most of my old stuff is gone, bloody windows.
R6
Pax
R15
R16
R18
R19

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 11:57   #13
harv
C200 SK launcher

harv is an unknown quantity at this point

I have some scans and gal news from r4-r8 saved, these are just html files though, so no pictures:

h-ttp://ruin.nu/old/ (apparenly I'm not allowed to post urls, so just remove the -)
harv is offline   Reply With Quote