User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:32   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
This rumour about a new character in Return Of The King

Can anyone tell me if they think the Jaromir story is true and what they think about it?

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/01/jaromir.html
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:35   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
there is something wrong with that picture somehow.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 12:14   #3
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe 'Yousa steala precious from meesa!' hehe
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 12:47   #4
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:49   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
heh
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 14:02   #6
Cocaine

Re: This rumour about a new character in Return Of The King

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Can anyone tell me if they think the Jaromir story is true and what they think about it?

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/01/jaromir.html
yes, its true
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:03   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The is not , more like .
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:25   #8
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
After the dissappointment of TT I am ready to believe anything
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:32   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
After the dissappointment of TT I am ready to believe anything
The only other person I know of (excluding several film critics, most of whom incorrectly described what was going on so I'm doubtful they were a. awake and b. sober for it) who disliked the film is a complete moron.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:40   #10
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
I didint say I disliked the movie. I had my hopes very high but sadly the movie couldnt fill them

3 out of 5 stars or so.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:42   #11
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The only other person I know of (excluding several film critics, most of whom incorrectly described what was going on so I'm doubtful they were a. awake and b. sober for it) who disliked the film is a complete moron.
That hurts.

Though to be honest I haven't seen it, I'm merely extending my disgust for all things Tolkein onto the latest 'masterpiece'. I assume the ring hissed some more, midgets went on killing ugly mythical creatures and some old wizards had a good old barney?
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:47   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
That hurts.

Though to be honest I haven't seen it, I'm merely extending my disgust for all things Tolkein onto the latest 'masterpiece'. I assume the ring hissed some more, midgets went on killing ugly mythical creatures and some old wizards had a good old barney?
yes and Frodo and Sam came out of the closet and it ended with gaypr0n.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 22:10   #13
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
that article was funney

this post is useless
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote