User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:12   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cool Party Time!

Party Time!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:18   #2
ReZpawner

513 miles per hour... RAH!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:19   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
oldy but a goldie
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:19   #4
ReZpawner

604mph...
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:20   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
168 clearly i win.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:21   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the music is awesome \o

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:23   #7
ReZpawner

heh, if u want to hit it REALLY hard, drag it to the right, then go all around the area of effect

------------------------
| |
--> | | -->
| |
------------------------
<-- <--

if u do this, you can get speeds up to 800mph.
EDIT:somehow, that did not look right
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:25   #8
Idi

180 \o/
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:27   #9
Idi

I AM THE DADDY

[pink]
nice one!

you spanked the monkey at 210 mph!

[/pink]
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:41   #10
ReZpawner

wuss.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:52   #11
Ðiscorporation

611 Mph

is that good?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:54   #12
ReZpawner

yer. a friend of mine has a record of 845mph though. i cannot seem to beat that.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:55   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
845mph.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:55   #14
ReZpawner

i have 643mph now.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 14:58   #15
Ðiscorporation

ahh, 753 mph

I'm getting better
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 15:07   #16
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Partyboy! Partyboy!