User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2002, 06:08   #1
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
best lame shows.....

What are your favourite lame shows, that are barely good/funny yet strangely watchable.

Full House
Fresh Prince of Bel Air (has soem good moments)
Sabrina the Teenage witch
Walker Texas Ranger (i like it cause the plots are just like 80's arcade games)
Pokemon

All of these are lame, predictable, and unfunny, yet i watch them whenever they are on. Whats on your lame but watchable list?

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 09:28   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Yuuuuuuuuuu Giiiiiiiiiii Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 09:30   #3
Ghosteh

Chaser Non Stop News Network
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 10:39   #4
WarpedAngel

How dare u call Sabrina lame....i happen to like that show....ok so it's not very good..but somewhow i always watch it when i see it's on........oh dear..that's ur point.....time to go back to sleep
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:30   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: best lame shows.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
What are your favourite lame shows, that are barely good/funny yet strangely watchable.

Full House
Fresh Prince of Bel Air (has soem good moments)
Sabrina the Teenage witch
Walker Texas Ranger (i like it cause the plots are just like 80's arcade games)
Pokemon

All of these are lame, predictable, and unfunny, yet i watch them whenever they are on. Whats on your lame but watchable list?
You dare criticise Sabrina? Take it back!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:31   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I like to read books.

Matrim
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:34   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Yuuuuuuuuuu Giiiiiiiiiii Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
when i first saw it i thought "omg! they made a show out of playing top trumps, this is soooo bad. " i now feel it strangley watchable.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:36   #8
Xillah

Oh, and sabrina. Sabrina is just bloody horrible. Its cheesy and just not funny (except salem, salem makes me chuckle)
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:59   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
student bodies
breaker high

i haven't seen them in ages though. *shrug*
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:20   #10
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
IMHO the daddy of all "lame but oddily addictive" show was - Monkey (mid 80's stuff)

Anybody remember it? unlikly as most of you were still in nappies
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:26   #11
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
3rd rock from the sun, am wathcing it now and its ******** yet somehow I...just...cant...press the...off button

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:27   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk
IMHO the daddy of all "lame but oddily addictive" show was - Monkey (mid 80's stuff)

Wasn't that the Japanese thing?
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:29   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk

I remember it clearly. I loved it!

I believe they have made a film version a couple of years back.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 02:22   #14
Nashmeister

Fresh prince is awesome. I sang the song for talent night.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 05:15   #15
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
Oh, and sabrina. Sabrina is just bloody horrible. Its cheesy and just not funny (except salem, salem makes me chuckle)
if its so lame cheesy and horrible how do you know salem makes you chuckle. Clearly you watch it

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:03   #16
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha

if its so lame cheesy and horrible how do you know salem makes you chuckle. Clearly you watch it
I've watched it before, i dont make a habit of it though. I've watched brookside before, there was a body under tha patio then. there are lots of shows i have seen, it dosent make me a regular viewer.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:09   #17
Ðiscorporation

Star Trek
Digimon
Dragon Ball Z/GT
The Tribe
Oprah (sue me)
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:10   #18
ReZpawner

Quote:
yes, sabrina sucks, why don't they just make a show with ONLY salem????
it would rock
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:13   #19
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by ReZpawner

yes, sabrina sucks, why don't they just make a show with ONLY salem????
it would rock
Does she suck on camera and where can i buy the video ?

(rawr)
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:16   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Sabrina
Pokèmon
Digimon
Days of Our Lives
Fresh Prince in Bel Air
Ricky(?) Lake
Inspector Gadget
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:18   #21
ReZpawner

HEH, r u 10 or something???
digicrap and poke****e fs
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:19   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by ReZpawner
HEH, r u 10 or something???
digicrap and poke****e fs
Me?

No, im just unemployed and don't go to school.
I get bored off this after a couple off hours, so i watch tv.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 11:22   #23
ReZpawner

try counting your hairs, or staring into a brick wall or something, beats the hell out of pokemon(then again, most things do)
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 14:01   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
damnnit! don't you ever call monkey lame!

hmmm.. trying to think of my list as generally if it's lame, I don't watch it...

Weakest Link
Judge Judy
Passions (****ty bold & beautiful type soap, but the crap acting is funny)
Survivor
Buffy

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 14:05   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There is nothing good in any sense about the fresh prince of bel air.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 14:29   #26
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

Me?

No, im just unemployed and don't go to school.
I get bored off this after a couple off hours, so i watch tv.
i wish i was you.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 14:32   #27
Cocaine

theres a proggy on Sky One in the morning but I cant remember what its called Its got people in big robots fighting in competitions.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 15:02   #28
[Cymru]
Lord of the Sheep

[Cymru] is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
There is nothing good in any sense about the fresh prince of bel air.
I will personally beat all of your future children for that comment!
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 15:03   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah

i wish i was you.

Do you?

XILLAH IN WANNABE FREELOADER SHOCKER!!!
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 15:35   #30
Smudger
I'm not fat, Sarina said

Smudger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes, I remember it. How did they talk like that when their lips were not synchronised? Looked like that black dude off the Police Academy films.
rd 3 - 22:20:19
rd 4 - 246:11:25
rd 5 - 9:3:4
rd 6 - couldn't be arsed
rd 7 - 13:21:9 I think it was...
rd 8 - 61:1:6 Oncoming!! every day
Smudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 17:39   #31
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
the worst type of show is blatently the ****ty american one that deals with 'morals' and 'problems'.

you just wana stand up, and stab them in the eye.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 18:05   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by [Cymru]

I will personally beat all of your future children for that comment!
dont worry, im not "father material"

Unread 4 Nov 2002, 18:06   #33
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Deffeh doesn't have a ****!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 18:15   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

!

Unread 4 Nov 2002, 19:20   #35
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Freaks and Geeks or something.

Hmm cant think anything else now.

And oh yea. I would do Sabrina......
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 21:39   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine
theres a proggy on Sky One in the morning but I cant remember what its called Its got people in big robots fighting in competitions.
Zoids

admittedly Monkey was a classic.

"Born from an egg on a mountain top. The monkeyest funky there ever was".

These have to be the best lyrics ever.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote