User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 May 2003, 19:30   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Jessica Lynch - the All American hero

or not
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:32   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Read that in the Guardian this morning. Amusing although entirely predictable.

The smaller more dramatic incidents like this however divert attention from the general torrent of propaganda though.

[edit]However, I question whether this really affects how "heroic" Miss Lynch may or may not be. I don't see how the Pentagon exaggerating/lying about her rescue or ordeal really reflects on her. I doubt they called and asked her how she felt about it.[/edit]
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:39   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You read the article, right?

"She 'can't' remember"

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:50   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
USA! USA! USA!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:51   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Run into a kebab house shouting that and see what happens.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:47   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Silly bint got herself lost in the first place.

I'd say her rescue, however it was carried out should qualify for an inverse Darwin award.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:55   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Silly bint got herself lost in the first place.

I'd say her rescue, however it was carried out should qualify for an inverse Darwin award.
SGT: Jessica, turn left
Jessica: Ok.
SGT: NO!!! NOT THAT LEFT THE OTHER LEFT

<ARRGH>
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:06   #8
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
In the good old days there would have been a poet around to lie about these things, these days we got the gutter press media...

Its a sign of the times!
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:43   #9
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
She's good looking atleast. Which leads to a question what really happened during her captivation....
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:10   #10
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
So not surprising.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:16   #11
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
At least it didn't go as badly as Desert 1.