User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 May 2003, 12:50   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so spinner finally concedes to the majority's wishes and give us a rd 9.5

thought id start a thread so the whining can be done in the 1 thread

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:55   #2
Blackfish

Blackfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we change race as well?
Blackfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:00   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackfish
i was wondering that too!!!

and from the bottom of my heart

TY SPINNER
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:02   #4
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
terran++++

full tech tree...
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:02   #5
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
"And, in a positive attempt of attracting fresh blood to the community, this short special round will be free of charge"
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:04   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
i dont find a single good thnig abuot this round, cept that i was in a gal with rly nice guys\girls.
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:05   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I wish they still put these announcements on the forums :/

*goes to read the portal*

Oh great, r9.5 right in the middle of my exams.
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:08   #8
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I bet it's in the middle of a lot of people's exams. It's that time of year.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:08   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I wish they still put these announcements on the forums :/

*goes to read the portal*

yeah what happenned there the announcment section of the forums is empty , any specific reason

-Rommel
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:09   #10
Damon
TringTring

Damon is an unknown quantity at this point
Well finaly
I am in a top 5 galaxy and even i am happy
Because also as top 20 player its very very boring
Almost no targets, if at all.
And i am happy they start with full techtree and 6 roids to get a fast start. But i hope that they wont be able to change race.Because i think that everyone (or at least more then 50%) of the universe would go terran.

Rnd 3 : 39:23:13 CpV
Rnd 4 : ?:?:? Bluetuba
Rnd 5 : 30:25 VtS
Rnd 6 : 28:9:? VtS
Rnd 7 : 17:6:3 VtS
Rnd 8 : 31:2 Adelante / Fury
Rnd 9 : ?:? Eclipse
Rnd 10 : ?
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:15   #11
isildurx

nah, i dont see every1 going terran

just as big chance at many people going cath, with CR fleet
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:16   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Spinner.

Something to do instead of my exams. \o/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:24   #13
Pring
Sexy Man

Pring is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree it's needed but I just wish they'd given us more than 4 days notice :/ I was paying 8-10k a roid happily up till today, confident that they'd give more notice. But that's PA for you

Retired. (Thank ****)

M&S Forever!
Pring is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:25   #14
limpmen
Rider of the Night

limpmen is an unknown quantity at this point
i will NOT be playing. timing truely S***S.

i voted yes on the vote once but that was totally other times. the uni was stuck at that moment. and now when the 'loosing' blocks get a grip at some good positions again to maybe start a little war again you go ahead and throw it all away again.

if you guys had done it in about a week after the vote closed i wouldn't have gotten a problem with it but you have had the round rolling on for another month... and now you suddenly come and go into round 9.5...

Quote:
Well finaly
I am in a top 5 galaxy and even i am happy
Because also as top 20 player its very very boring
Almost no targets, if at all.
And i am happy they start with full techtree and 6 roids to get a fast start. But i hope that they wont be able to change race.Because i think that everyone (or at least more then 50%) of the universe would go terran.
well i think you have yourself to thank for that.... you would still have had targets if you wouldn't have gone blocking your targets out now go ahead and live with the boredom

R3: high cluster, n00b, TFD
R4: high cluster, n00b, HC of n00bish alliance, DD
R5: not playing, N/A
R6: 23:14:17, learning to be 1337, ICE
R7: 31:4:19, 1337 in n00b gal, ICE
R8: 43:3:7, 1337 in 1337 gal, ToT-i, Flash, MadCows
R9: 40:3:9, n00bish act, TFD
r9.5 11:10:9 --> 9:1:5, ow i'm 1337, TiT
limpmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:29   #15
isildurx

Quote:
Originally posted by limpmen

well i think you have yourself to thank for that.... you would still have had targets if you wouldn't have gone blocking your targets out now go ahead and live with the boredom
amen to that
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:31   #16
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Something good about round 9, who would've guessed eh
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:35   #17
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point
So there is a God after all.

Thank you Spinner.
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:47   #18
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Wonder if my fake nick is still registered
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:53   #19
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point
Now i can't continue my mission to get every ship type in the game

Oh well, thoese Dreadnughts were going to be a sod to find.

gl to all
genclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:05   #20
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackfish

From the announcement: http://portal.planetarion.com?n=187
"The selected race can also be changed from inside the preferences screen up until a certain point in time.
Every planet will also come with a complete tech-tree, and 6 roids of each type, to allow everyone a quick start."
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:20   #21
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And, in a positive attempt of attracting fresh blood to the community, this short special round will be FREE of charge.
Attract fresh blood? I was under the impression that only current players will be given free accounts and that new signup will have to pay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:29   #22
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

Free huh?? /me welcomes farms ah wel, probably better for the game anyway. Ill get all my old friends to play, I suggest you all do the same, perhaps we could get a funny round

Ah well, where to suicide my fleet now then?

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:37   #23
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu
Attract fresh blood? I was under the impression that only current players will be given free accounts and that new signup will have to pay. Correct me if I'm wrong.
ALL accounts are free

The only differences between this and any previous rounds, are that:
a) Existing planets do not need to sign up, they will be automatically inserted into the universe with the option to change race.
b) The techtree is complete from the start
c) Everyone has 6 roids of each type
d) Its free
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:47   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
yeah what happenned there the announcment section of the forums is empty , any specific reason
For some reason they* decided to get rid of the Announcement section of these forums and have all announcements just on the Portal. Why i dont know. Maybe they are trying to force people to use the portal but it seems rather stupid to me as i would always notice a new announcement on the forums, whereas i very rarely notice a new announcement on the portal as this shows :/.

*the superior beings in PA
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:07   #25
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Couldn't be happier with this announcement.

Thank you, Spinner & co.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:35   #26
Ariados
natural born pe0n

Ariados is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Perfect decision. Round 9 is getting really boring (actually it was never really fun , but anyway) and a making a new round with con/res done and more roids at start is much better than just sit and wait for round 10 to be ready.

Making it free is also good and can hopefully bring some new blood into PA (and old as well because I guess when it's free some people will come back to the community).

I hope people will think of the community's best and don't take own advantage of this opportunity and make several accounts for themselves, just because it's free. But heh, I shouldn't get my hopes up should I?
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:37   #27
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:03   #28
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Who wants to block with me for round 9.5 ?
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:10   #29
Dreadnought!

Maybe u alliances that failed can win half a round go pld u etc

u ofc need full tech tree @ ince to do it

I however will be sleeping r9.5
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:15   #30
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:20   #31
isildurx

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

afraid u might get some opposition? =)
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:21   #32
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Can't you quit like you promised?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:22   #33
isildurx

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
Can't you quit like you promised?

i think that is to much to wish for

but u can always hope :s
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:23   #34
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
well

Thanks at least will add some life though I wish this had been implmented when they originally intended. Not sure how many players have already quit but its a step in the right direction.

Also the freebie accounts should inject some farms etc so should be more targets. So a overall B+ with timing could have been better.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:38   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally posted by Pring
I agree it's needed but I just wish they'd given us more than 4 days notice :/ I was paying 8-10k a roid happily up till today, confident that they'd give more notice. But that's PA for you
yeah but ur can spend all ur saved resources now and maybe push for 2nd place

-Rommel
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:32   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Thanks, I get my fleet to a semi-decent level and you announce a load of bollocks. Well **** it, I'll maybe see you in R10.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:41   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Thanks, I get my fleet to a semi-decent level and you announce a load of bollocks.
It's something a majority of the community has wanted and asked for. In addition, a free Round 9.5 can serve to increase the playerbase, something that PA definitely needs.
Unread 14 May 2003, 19:20   #38
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Spinner and co. Nice decission. I'll try to hook some potential future players to test it
Unread 14 May 2003, 19:44   #39
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

its ok dreadnought youre getting slow in your " öld? " age is it ?
maybee you'll get a bit nicer after your beauty sleep.
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:03   #40
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Thanks, I get my fleet to a semi-decent level and you announce a load of bollocks. Well **** it, I'll maybe see you in R10.
**** Round 10 as well. That's me finnished with Planetarion totally.

When ever people lose there's a reset, ridiculous, after 9 rounds I'm glad I'll never have to put up with this kind of bull**** ever again.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:10   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
That's me finnished with Planetarion totally.
Yes, how dare they do something the community wants. How long until you were going to complain about being bored and the Creators not doing anything about stagnation?
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:13   #42
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
**** Round 10 as well. That's me finnished with Planetarion totally.

When ever people lose there's a reset, ridiculous, after 9 rounds I'm glad I'll never have to put up with this kind of bull**** ever again.
you can also say: When ever people win there's a reset, ridiculous

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:19   #43
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
yeah but ur can spend all ur saved resources now and maybe push for 2nd place

I swear Planetarion hates me it's about time I do quit anyway, another three days and we'd have caught 18:2 as it stands now we finnish 10,452,865 behind 18:2

Last edited by Hicks; 14 May 2003 at 20:41.
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:54   #44
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I swear Planetarion hates me it's about time I do quit anyway, another three days and we'd have caught 18:2 as it stands now we finnish 10,452,865 behind 18:2
bribe people to bash into 18:2?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:59   #45
limpmen
Rider of the Night

limpmen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Yes, how dare they do something the community wants. How long until you were going to complain about being bored and the Creators not doing anything about stagnation?
if only they would have done it about a week after the vote closed and not now.... i'm sure the mayority of the ppl who voted yes will not vote yes any more....

for your info i will not vote yes to the vote anymore unlike i did the first time

R3: high cluster, n00b, TFD
R4: high cluster, n00b, HC of n00bish alliance, DD
R5: not playing, N/A
R6: 23:14:17, learning to be 1337, ICE
R7: 31:4:19, 1337 in n00b gal, ICE
R8: 43:3:7, 1337 in 1337 gal, ToT-i, Flash, MadCows
R9: 40:3:9, n00bish act, TFD
r9.5 11:10:9 --> 9:1:5, ow i'm 1337, TiT
limpmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:11   #46
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
..no doubt, you &your gal are the better "stagnation raiders"
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:16   #47
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
what what? no more sim-PA for me?!?!?!?!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:21   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I'll take that as a complement even though I doubt it was meant as one. We've worked very hard during the last two weeks (I think we've been "Top Roiders" every day for the last week) and pulled in a lot of asteroids, I guess your galaxy was handy capped with you and Anny being too big hit anything. Obviously I'm very dissappointed that it's ended this soon as even 3 days longer and we'd have over taken you, but life is life I won't blame you yet again I'll blame Spanner, maybe it's a blessing in disguise now I can finally leave this wank game without a second thought. 3 years too many.

Oh since we're doing back handed complements your galaxy was certainly the better "war roiders" perhaps because we actually bothered to defend. If you want to get all bitchy about it I'm happy to there's nothing I love more than being childish on Internet forums, unfortunately the case is more complicated because I like you so how about we just leave it there I'd much rather spend my final few days on these forums bitching about how crap Spanner is and how he managed to destroy his own game.

Last edited by Hicks; 14 May 2003 at 21:32.
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:45   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hereby name this week "everbody laugh at hicks" week! Seriously though a round should end when it's supposed to end. Round 8 was a technical problem or whatever but it's a touch irritating I'd warrant.
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:10   #50
Blackfish

Blackfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by A2
From the announcement: http://portal.planetarion.com?n=187
"The selected race can also be changed from inside the preferences screen up until a certain point in time.
Every planet will also come with a complete tech-tree, and 6 roids of each type, to allow everyone a quick start."
when i posted orignally it didn't mention races....spinner changed it!

Blackfish is offline   Reply With Quote