User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:57   #301
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Like scouse you wanted to hit Fury so you believed lies.
I never wanted to hit Fury prior to your declaring war on us.

Quote:
As far as consortium, you make it sound like Virus and Legion were 100% in favor of it, when only certain factions of thier commands were.
Whereas you just make it sound like Titans ran the entire show. I'm betting you've probably seem the full log to this meeting, here's just a few to give you a little idea of our part in it:

[22:39] 8/7/2002 (@LegionCommand) whats titans' opinion?

[22:27] 8/8/2002 (.ToTCommand) Virus, Titans do u agree?

[22:43] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) do ToT and Titans agree to this?

[22:47] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) heh
[22:47] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) Scouse
[22:47] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) titans hasnt said anything about this yet

[22:49] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) whats the titans opinion on the plan
[22:49] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) ?
[22:49] 8/8/2002 (.VirusCommand) Scouse

[23:00] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) confirmation from Virus, and Titans?

Consortium was Fury's fault. Noone elses. You brought it on yourselves. You made the various commands of your allies dislike you. Do you not realise that?

Titans could have ran to Fury back then, like all your other alliances did, crying to be forgiven, claiming they were lied to and deceived, and could have even shown you the entire log so you could see exactly what was said.

We didn't. You took that as us being the bad guys.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 20:44   #302
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Please tell me germ: How is it that two alliances that were most likely going to ally the next round can be seperated by an incident where one alliance throws a fit over a time difference of 2 hours about an alliance feature it never had 'strict' rules about and even if it had never abided by those rules itself?

Valy landed on a Fury member 2 hours before she quit wrath. She held her status of a 'dual alliance' membership for those exact two hours. In fact, I can remember scouse posted that he added her to board and rooms on 10 minutes after the first battle report. Two hours later she left wrath. Over those 2 hours you found it necessary to 'get pissed' off to an extent of destroying two rounds and a most likely third of good relationships between fury and Titans over a situation that Fury itself notoriously misused on every possibility?

I need not remind you of the granting of retals to 'favorites' in Round 5 in order to stimulate the growth of certain galaxies and even activly piggybacking others in order to stagnate their growth (lo focht) and the consequensial denial of just retals.

In fact, Titans offered you to give back the roids valy had taken in an attempt to save our good relations. Yet you declined that offer because it was not enough 'punishment' for the offending member. That ofcourse disregarding Andergast who's planet was now fleetless which was the reason for the original retaliaton.

Oh no germ, the Round 7 war was not instigated by Titans in any fashion whatsoever. You (fury) lashed out at us for a rather hypocritic reason to say the least and even then we were willing to make a concession in the interest of good relations. After declining that offer and many personal insults on command level it was clear to us that Fury was activly trying to break our relations with ofcourse the next step being a conflict. When we then got an offer from Legion and Virus, we were put to a choice:
Either work with people who have treated us with respect and did not insult us on command level or were focused on destroying what we had build up for the past two rounds in relations OR face those same people. Because you don't honestly think that Titans would have been allowed to just stand by and watch?

I'm not entirely sure who you are trying to convince, I hope for your sake its not yourself. But it seems to me you are taking a lot of effort to convince the three people and half a donkey who are actually still reading this worn out thread.
There is no such thing as dual alliance member. She launched a fleet on a Fury member, while in Wrath. Until she resigned she was just as much a wrath member as everyone else. If she was in fact in titans While also in Fury, that is also against Wrath rules. According to wrath rules anyone doing so will be considered a spy. And you know what the penalty for spying is.

Yes, I too gave retals to fury gals to help them compete. Wait, let me rephrase that. I gave retals to Fury MEMBERS in fury gals to help them compete. When Fury is granted a retal, it is granted to Fury not to some Fury members galaxy mate. It certainly isnt granted to members of the alliance granting it.

Erm. Giving the roids she took back wouldnt have been not enough punishment, it would have been absolutely no punishment. Thats like making a bank robber give the money back and not sending him to jail. Whats the point. There is then no penalty for breaking the rules. You can just give it back and go on your merry way. In fact, if she had just given the roids back she would have benefited slightly by getting some more resources for a while. How is an action that leaves someone better off than they were before they broke the rules a punishment? Please Parra, enlighten me.

Lashed out? What are you talking about, our beef was with ONE player. A brand new member of your recruitment wing. How exactly is that lashing out at Titans? You were willing to make no concessions. When we ask to be able to punish someone, and are offered to not punish them at all, that is not a concession. Personal insults, what in gods name are you talking about?

Fury was not actively trying to brake our relations. You may have thought so at the time, but you were dead wrong. Umm, Fury treated titans alot better than Legion did through the round.

I dont post to convince people. I am well aware that everyone here is far too stubborn for that. I am posting because I like to point out errors. And I think its nice to put the truth out there.

Im not entirely sure of why you refuse to admit that you were wrong in rd 7. That Fury was not trying to start a war, and just chalk it up to the fact that Titans didnt want to lose Webangel's galaxy, cause that is really waht it comes down to.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 20:58   #303
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
~
Grasping at straws are we?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 20:58   #304
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I never wanted to hit Fury prior to your declaring war on us.

Whereas you just make it sound like Titans ran the entire show. I'm betting you've probably seem the full log to this meeting, here's just a few to give you a little idea of our part in it:

[22:39] 8/7/2002 (@LegionCommand) whats titans' opinion?

[22:27] 8/8/2002 (.ToTCommand) Virus, Titans do u agree?

[22:43] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) do ToT and Titans agree to this?

[22:47] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) heh
[22:47] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) Scouse
[22:47] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) titans hasnt said anything about this yet

[22:49] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) whats the titans opinion on the plan
[22:49] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) ?
[22:49] 8/8/2002 (.VirusCommand) Scouse

[23:00] 8/8/2002 (.LegionCommand) confirmation from Virus, and Titans?

Consortium was Fury's fault. Noone elses. You brought it on yourselves. You made the various commands of your allies dislike you. Do you not realise that?

Titans could have ran to Fury back then, like all your other alliances did, crying to be forgiven, claiming they were lied to and deceived, and could have even shown you the entire log so you could see exactly what was said.

We didn't. You took that as us being the bad guys.
Your post made it sound like you agreed with consortium. Which occured before we declared war on you. If thats the case than you certainly acted like someone who wanted to hit us.

I have repeatedly stated that I know titans did not start consortium, but that them agreeing to it after the valy thing started was a large momentum builder for it.

Consortium was Fury's fault? How so, how exactly did Fury, by doing nothing but acting in good faith to its allies. Doing nothing but following its agreements to the letter and the spirit. How exactly did we bring it on ourselves.

Virus enteres consortium because they wanted to hit Rah, and felt that Fury was favoring Rah over them. In fact Fury had been completely neutral in the Rah Virus incident. We just refused to let the war escalate through us. Titans joined consortium because if they agreed to any deal on the valy issue, webangel would throw a fit and they didnt want to lose that galaxy, so they refused Furies requests and when it seemed Fury wouldnt back down they figured war might be in the future. Legion was in consoortium because they wanted Fang's roids and Fury was reluctant if not unwilling to let them pinch fang out of the block and roid them.

I dont know who started the stupid "Fury is plotting to attack us with Fang and Rah" rumor. Whoever did did a great job of spreading it, but it was utter bull****. At no point did we even consider such an action. And even when consortium popped up and Fang offered to join us to fight them, we turned them down because we didnt want to fight our allies we wanted to reconcile.

You completely stonewalled us in the valy issue, believed a rumor about us that wasnt true, joined a coalition to attack us and then never came to us to reconcile after the smoke had cleared and it should have been fairly apparent what had happened. Instead the issue of valy remained unsettled. You were the only alliance that didnt reinstate diplomatic relations immediately. We never really agreed to be allies again. The last clear stance you had taken was against us.

Last edited by K-W; 24 Mar 2003 at 21:09.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:00   #305
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Grasping at straws are we?
Nope Ive got a big handful of the truth, so im fine.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:02   #306
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Nope Ive got a big handful of the truth, so im fine.
If it's brown and smelly I'm sorry to tell you, you're holding a big handful of bull ... well, you get the point.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:10   #307
K-W
Bored

No, I dont get the point. I am recounting the truth of what happened in rd 7. Good lord, if Fury really was plotting against you, why would I deny it now?

If our plan was to screw you over, id be proud of it.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:26   #308
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Erm. Giving the roids she took back wouldnt have been not enough punishment, it would have been absolutely no punishment. Thats like making a bank robber give the money back and not sending him to jail. Whats the point. There is then no penalty for breaking the rules.
So let me get this straight. A Fury officer launches and lands on a Titans member, having been told he was allied and refusing to pull, killing 90% of his fleet and taking loads of roids. Fury grant a retal, there's a mixup with that and then you expect us to let you take even more roids and score off our members? What exactly would we have gotten out of the deal if that were the case?

Quote:
Consortium was Fury's fault? How so, how exactly did Fury, by doing nothing but acting in good faith to its allies. Doing nothing but following its agreements to the letter and the spirit. How exactly did we bring it on ourselves.
You definately did something wrong over the rounds for all your allies to want to attack you. No?

Quote:
You were the only alliance that didnt reinstate diplomatic relations immediately.
We were the only alliance not kissing your arses to keep you happy, you mean? The only alliance not being two-faced scared little pussies?

I believe we agreeed to forget the valy issue, remember the topic change? "Next time let's talk it over". Sure. You lied about that, not any other Fury, but you, personally.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 21:37   #309
K-W
Bored

Quote:
So let me get this straight. A Fury officer launches and lands on a Titans member, having been told he was allied and refusing to pull, killing 90% of his fleet and taking loads of roids. Fury grant a retal, there's a mixup with that and then you expect us to let you take even more roids and score off our members? What exactly would we have gotten out of the deal if that were the case?
What you just said would have made tons of sense if Valy was a Titans member. If titans had made a mixup, then this wouldnt be an issue. Titans did nothing. Valy, a wrath member broke a wrath rule. It had nothing to do with titans making a mistake on thier retal. Valy was fully informed of the rules. And its not like "dont attack your alliance" is an odd or rare rule either. And she broke it. Its as simple as that. If it were just titans mixing up something on a retal, there would never have been an issue.
Quote:

You definately did something wrong over the rounds for all your allies to want to attack you. No?
Define wrong. I guess if we had helped legion twat Fang, let Virus and Rah battle in a war that would have been fought mostly in Fury galaxies resulting in a retal nightmare. And made it policy that any fury member can break our rules and get away with it as long as they join titans, I guess then we could have avoided everyone hating us. But im not sure those would be the right things to do. Not to mention that we were I suppose we could have also gotten rid of some of our roids and score so that we werent the most powerful alliance in the block. That would have decreased the hate. If we had donated fred some roids and made sure he and DTA won the round, then we could have decreased the hate.

Im just not sure any of those things would have been the right things to do.
Quote:

We were the only alliance not kissing your arses to keep you happy, you mean? The only alliance not being two-faced scared little pussies?
I dont care what thier motives were. They recommitted themselves to being our allies. You didnt. They could have done it as a birthday gift for all I care.
Quote:

I believe we agreeed to forget the valy issue, remember the topic change? "Next time let's talk it over". Sure. You lied about that, not any other Fury, but you, personally.
No, we never agreed to forget the vally issue. It was clear that Titans would forget it. But we certainly didnt agree. I lied about nothing. We tried to talk to you about vally and we tried to re-ally with you and reconcile. We tried talking , it failed. We did nothing but talk.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 22:43   #310
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
There is no such thing as dual alliance member. She launched a fleet on a Fury member, while in Wrath. Until she resigned she was just as much a wrath member as everyone else. If she was in fact in titans While also in Fury, that is also against Wrath rules. According to wrath rules anyone doing so will be considered a spy. And you know what the penalty for spying is.
The point was that there was 2 hour time difference, you flipped because of it. You don't flip in a situation like that unless you are mentally unstable, which funnily enough starts to make more more sense when applied to this situation.
Quote:

Yes, I too gave retals to fury gals to help them compete. Wait, let me rephrase that. I gave retals to Fury MEMBERS in fury gals to help them compete. When Fury is granted a retal, it is granted to Fury not to some Fury members galaxy mate. It certainly isnt granted to members of the alliance granting it.
Hellooooo ISH. Thank you. (full galaxy retals baby)
Quote:

Erm. Giving the roids she took back wouldnt have been not enough punishment, it would have been absolutely no punishment. Thats like making a bank robber give the money back and not sending him to jail. Whats the point. There is then no penalty for breaking the rules. You can just give it back and go on your merry way. In fact, if she had just given the roids back she would have benefited slightly by getting some more resources for a while. How is an action that leaves someone better off than they were before they broke the rules a punishment? Please Parra, enlighten me.
I will enlighten you, because you have a clouded mind indeed.
That analogy is flawed beyond compare, first of all: The term 'robber' explains to me how warped you really see this situation. There was no 'robber'. There was a GUY who was sent there to pick up the money the bank STOLE. Thats right, Bluefarmy KNEW who he was roiding and DID NOT pull while he could have.

Anyway, the roids were OURS, we offered you to take them back to keep good relations but you refused because it was not enough punishment. But where does the 'punishment' for BA come in then? He would have gotten his roids back and we would have a member without fleet/roids. Why do you refuse to go into this, you are obsessed with 'punishing' valy and forgetting this entire situation came to be because of a fury officer ****ing up deliberatly.
Quote:

Lashed out? What are you talking about, our beef was with ONE player. A brand new member of your recruitment wing. How exactly is that lashing out at Titans? You were willing to make no concessions. When we ask to be able to punish someone, and are offered to not punish them at all, that is not a concession. Personal insults, what in gods name are you talking about?
Did you not see the pm? I call that 'lashing out'. That is just a part of it where you are a complete and utter tit about things. And let's not forget the many talks in shared rooms and boards, yes there were personal insults. You yourself insinuated that WA was incapable of thinking, what do you call that?

Also, if you again please note the point:
BA knowingly completly and utterly destroyed a titan planet for some roids. When the process of taking back those roids was done 'unsatisfactory' (heh) we offered them back. But that was not enough for you? Well I'm sorry but if you truly think you can treat others that way you are dead mistaken. I personally think it was a mistake to offer you those roids in the first place, they were ours by default and valy was now a Titan member. You ****ed up and you should be the one paying. Using low down excuses because you couldn't stand your top position in the universe (planetwise) being threatened is pathetic.
Quote:

Fury was not actively trying to brake our relations. You may have thought so at the time, but you were dead wrong. Umm, Fury treated titans alot better than Legion did through the round.
Read your logs, I wouldn't exactly call that 'conscructive' criticism. If you believe we might have gotten the impression you were, then you must recognize that you were in fact outrageously far out of line. After all, if you were NOT trying to disturb relations, why that tone?
Quote:

I dont post to convince people. I am well aware that everyone here is far too stubborn for that. I am posting because I like to point out errors. And I think its nice to put the truth out there.
So far I'm the only one who put the 'truth' out there with logs and time tables. Why did you not post them? You made the log and you knew of the times, afraid they might damage your 'truth'?
Quote:

Im not entirely sure of why you refuse to admit that you were wrong in rd 7. That Fury was not trying to start a war, and just chalk it up to the fact that Titans didnt want to lose Webangel's galaxy, cause that is really waht it comes down to.
Us wrong in round 7? After all the facts layed out on this board I ask any objective observer to make the judgement call. I am confident that nobody would even think of saying 'yeah go fury, you did the righ thing'. You tried to bully titans as you bullied others before, it did not work. You threw a fit that would amaze most toddlers and now you come here trying to prove that you were in fact not 'wrong'. Well I'm sorry, you mistreated your allies, you tried to bully us and somehow have a very odd concept of how to apply punitive measures regarding alliances.
Also, we were by no means 'afraid' to loose webangels galaxy, we offered you those roids in return leaving them no better then they were before. It seems we found the key element in all this, maybe you were afraid of losing your precious fury #1 planet to Titans? Maybe that is why you could not stand the fact that valy got the roids? No that certainly couldn't be it, fury would never take steps against allies to secure their win, I'm sure.

That's it isn't it, thats really the answer. Fury in Round 7 displayed all the signs of an alliance desperate to take the win at any cost. You did the take the win, but it costed you dearly. You manipulated and backstabbed, threatened, bullied and threw fits in order to get that victory in round 7. Well you got what you wanted, you played a dirty game and payed for it in round 8.
Coming back on these boards now claiming you were the 'right' one during Round 7 approaches a scale of either great sadness or great hilarity.

You are now officialy in the same place as Kjeldoran, congratulations.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 22:46   #311
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
please please please please

SHUT THE **** UP ALL OF YOU...

i'm pissed off now, and i really don't want to read about this anymore...

****ing crappy ****ing ****ty ****ing wankers of a football team

Last edited by Cicada; 24 Mar 2003 at 22:53.
Cicada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:25   #312
K-W
Bored

Quote:
The point was that there was 2 hour time difference, you flipped because of it. You don't flip in a situation like that unless you are mentally unstable, which funnily enough starts to make more more sense when applied to this situation.
The time difference had absolutely nothing to do with it, so what on earth are you talking about. I didnt flip for anything. A fury member, while in fury, broke fury rules. What part of that are you having a hard time understanding?
Quote:

I will enlighten you, because you have a clouded mind indeed.
That analogy is flawed beyond compare, first of all: The term 'robber' explains to me how warped you really see this situation. There was no 'robber'. There was a GUY who was sent there to pick up the money the bank STOLE. Thats right, Bluefarmy KNEW who he was roiding and DID NOT pull while he could have.
Oh, so vally was going to let a titans member roid her? I didnt realize. Because they werent her roids to take, she wasnt in Titans. So unless she planned to give the roids to a titans member your anology makes absolutely no sense. She broke the rules, how can you even debate that. She attacked a member of her alliance with no permission to do so. How can you possibly argue that.

Quote:

Anyway, the roids were OURS, we offered you to take them back to keep good relations but you refused because it was not enough punishment. But where does the 'punishment' for BA come in then? He would have gotten his roids back and we would have a member without fleet/roids. Why do you refuse to go into this, you are obsessed with 'punishing' valy and forgetting this entire situation came to be because of a fury officer ****ing up deliberatly.
Once again, you use the word "enough punishment" as if you offered any punishment. Giving the roids back is in no way shape or form punishment.

You agreed to the Bluarmy resolution. If you didnt like it you shouldnt have done so. Its too late to whine about it now. You agreed on it so it was settled.

Did you not see the pm? I call that 'lashing out'. That is just a part of it where you are a complete and utter tit about things. And let's not forget the many talks in shared rooms and boards, yes there were personal insults. You yourself insinuated that WA was incapable of thinking, what do you call that?

Webangel and i got into one fight that briefly took place in a channel. How on earth does that count as insulting titans. So now whenever one player gets pissed at another player it means they are hostile and should go to war?
Quote:

Also, if you again please note the point:
BA knowingly completly and utterly destroyed a titan planet for some roids. When the process of taking back those roids was done 'unsatisfactory' (heh) we offered them back. But that was not enough for you? Well I'm sorry but if you truly think you can treat others that way you are dead mistaken. I personally think it was a mistake to offer you those roids in the first place, they were ours by default and valy was now a Titan member. You ****ed up and you should be the one paying. Using low down excuses because you couldn't stand your top position in the universe (planetwise) being threatened is pathetic.
Blue Army has nothing to do with the discussion. Have you run out of excuses that actually relate? Blue Army broke the rules. Titans agreed on the punishment. How is that my fault exactly. You agreed to it. It was settled. When this happened, the BA issue was settled.

Our position in the universe was threatned. ROTFLMAO Yah parra, one planet was going to tip the scales of the universe. Hehe, and you want me to think you have a grasp of reality?
Quote:

Read your logs, I wouldn't exactly call that 'conscructive' criticism. If you believe we might have gotten the impression you were, then you must recognize that you were in fact outrageously far out of line. After all, if you were NOT trying to disturb relations, why that tone?
Because of the tone I got from him. And the treatment I got from our "Allies." A treatment that was far more out of line than anything I said. And why in the heck do you care about my tone in a private message with webangel. Or was consortium just a childish response to a fight between me and webangel.
Quote:

So far I'm the only one who put the 'truth' out there with logs and time tables. Why did you not post them? You made the log and you knew of the times, afraid they might damage your 'truth'?
Wow you posted a log that proved I was angry. And your timetable agreed with mine. Good work youve proved that I was angry. That means so much for your argument.
Quote:

Us wrong in round 7? After all the facts layed out on this board I ask any objective observer to make the judgement call. I am confident that nobody would even think of saying 'yeah go fury, you did the righ thing'. You tried to bully titans as you bullied others before, it did not work. You threw a fit that would amaze most toddlers and now you come here trying to prove that you were in fact not 'wrong'. Well I'm sorry, you mistreated your allies, you tried to bully us and somehow have a very odd concept of how to apply punitive measures regarding alliances.
Also, we were by no means 'afraid' to loose webangels galaxy, we offered you those roids in return leaving them no better then they were before. It seems we found the key element in all this, maybe you were afraid of losing your precious fury #1 planet to Titans? Maybe that is why you could not stand the fact that valy got the roids? No that certainly couldn't be it, fury would never take steps against allies to secure their win, I'm sure.
We didnt try to bully titans, and we didnt bully anyone before then, you are so full of **** im surprised you can type. I threw a fit? When will you just realize that your extremely biased. Im sure titans just get angry, but Fury members throw fits. I think that when an ally ive worked closely with, respect and have put alot of personal trust in backstabs me I get to have some emotion.

We didnt bully you in the slightest. They werent punitive measures regarding alliances. Why do you not understand that. Vally is not an alliance. It wasnt an alliance issue. It had nothing to do with Titans until they placed themselves in the middle of it. It was an issue between a Fury member and Fury until Titans decided to jump into our personal busines.

The offer of roids was a non-offer. The cardinal rule of our alliance was broken and you wouldnt even let us make a small punishment for show. Thats all we wanted. A small punishment on one player who had just joined your recruitment alliance, and you turn that into us bullying you?

Weve actually never ever taken steps against our allies to ensure our own win until the end of rd 7 after consortium when our allies had already turned on us. R3, we fought legion, but that was a war of mutual agression as Legion were going behind our backs. In rd 5 ranks were pretty much solidified before we ever touched elysium.

Please Parra tell me. How could one player have any effect whatsoever on our position in the universe? Please tell me that after she left Fury was suddenly less powerful? It wasnt. Your entire argument makes absolutely no sense. Furies position wasnt at all in jeaopardy. We knew Vally was going to go to titans eventually, we didnt really care, she was a recruitment wing member.
Quote:

That's it isn't it, thats really the answer. Fury in Round 7 displayed all the signs of an alliance desperate to take the win at any cost. You did the take the win, but it costed you dearly. You manipulated and backstabbed, threatened, bullied and threw fits in order to get that victory in round 7. Well you got what you wanted, you played a dirty game and payed for it in round 8.
Coming back on these boards now claiming you were the 'right' one during Round 7 approaches a scale of either great sadness or great hilarity.
Desperate to take the win? We were far far in the lead when this happened. Do you have any idea what you are talking about? We had the lead well in hand during the war with wenx. You are fabricating such an outrageous story its rediculous. We didnt manipulate, threaten or bully anyone. Are you insane?

If your looking for people with motives to be agressive to take the lead look at consortium.

And the fact that you think you made us pay in rd 8 is rather amusing as well. Fury were far from dead, when that round ended.
Quote:

You are now officialy in the same place as Kjeldoran, congratulations.
Congratulations you are still spouting nonsense.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:39   #313
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
And the fact that you think you made us pay in rd 8 is rather amusing as well. Fury were far from dead, when that round ended.
Now you're talking nonsense. Over the 2 rounds we came better off than Fury. We had better ranked players and we spent less time getting our arses kicked.

We still had plenty of top players at the end of round 7, and a huge average rating. As for round 8, we completely dominated you in every single way. To even claim you were even doing 'ok' is a joke.

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 23:59   #314
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Scouse its funny how much you believe your own "honour and loyalty" bs you are posting for 2 rounds now.
In r7 Fury was the strongest single alliance out there. Member Planet Rankingwise.
Each of those aspects u can name.
About the "average" i would hardly discuss it, last round virus and your estimations werent even correct for your own block back then, so please dont show us more of your calcing skills, removing all weak links from the calculation is making it not more correct
And in r8 we were doing ok, atleast we held a stand in the war and were not pussying around like other alliances are atm, we didnt go whinning on the boards or had to boost our egos with mixing up stories. Facts were fury was alone 2 weeks vs u lot and joined the "blocking" late when the first block already broke apart (we "replaced" adelante). So your whole comparison is kinda flawed but i guess thats nothing new for ppl who got to much of the titans crackpipe circling in your Command-room.

kthxbye
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:23   #315
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
In r7 Fury was the strongest single alliance out there. Member Planet Rankingwise.
I didn't dispute that.

Quote:
About the "average" i would hardly discuss it, last round virus and your estimations werent even correct for your own block back then, so please dont show us more of your calcing skills, removing all weak links from the calculation is making it not more correct
We didn't swap coords with Virus. Afterall we only allied half way through the round. The Virus coords we had were intel we gathered. Our intel was pretty decent on most alliances, if it wasn't then I wouldn't have recieved some many pms from people congratulating us on how close we were.

Quote:
Facts were fury was alone 2 weeks vs u lot and joined the "blocking" late when the first block already broke apart (we "replaced" adelante).
Actually, we didn't even target Fury early round 8, we had FAnG and Adelante to worry about. You guys didn't start very well and wern't a problem at all. We only concentrated on Fury after you took all the Adelante members in. And that was when you allied with FAnG.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:04   #316
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Scouse its funny how much you believe your own "honour and loyalty" bs you are posting for 2 rounds now.
And in r8 we were doing ok, atleast we held a stand in the war and were not pussying around like other alliances are atm, we didnt go whinning on the boards or had to boost our egos with mixing up stories. Facts were fury was alone 2 weeks vs u lot and joined the "blocking" late when the first block already broke apart (we "replaced" adelante). So your whole comparison is kinda flawed but i guess thats nothing new for ppl who got to much of the titans crackpipe circling in your Command-room.

kthxbye
we didn't start actively cooperating with virus untill after Fury became part of the block, so try and work that one out...

and Fury were never alone vs 'us lot'...

there was never a point in the round when we were only targeting Fury planets, bear in mind that if we did though..well, just look what we did to Fang, who were a bigger and better alliance that Fury at the beginning of round 8..
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:25   #317
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
we didn't start actively cooperating with virus untill after Fury became part of the block, so try and work that one out...

and Fury were never alone vs 'us lot'...

there was never a point in the round when we were only targeting Fury planets, bear in mind that if we did though..well, just look what we did to Fang, who were a bigger and better alliance that Fury at the beginning of round 8..
Tisk Tisk Cicada, you KNOW no one's ever bigger and better then TEH FURY!!!!!112
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 04:30   #318
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Now you're talking nonsense. Over the 2 rounds we came better off than Fury. We had better ranked players and we spent less time getting our arses kicked.

We still had plenty of top players at the end of round 7, and a huge average rating. As for round 8, we completely dominated you in every single way. To even claim you were even doing 'ok' is a joke.
Well its good to know your intel was real good in rd 8. Other than takind down some of our top players. Which I will admit was high profile. Our alliance in general covered our incomings and was still very much alive and active when the round ended. Most Fury were doing fine. The roiding of our top players was a bad omen, and had the round continued maybe you would have defeated us, but then again we still had a few tricks up our sleaves. The point is that in rd 8 the only any titans not in an allied galaxy was below the score limit for most fury members. We dispatched them quickly. The remaining Titans who were protected and could only be retalled in a haphazard manner I suppose retained good scores. In rd 9 you never came close to crushing Fury. You can believe what you want but every Fury member knows that is the truth since we, not you were there.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 07:56   #319
ginjas

ginjas is an unknown quantity at this point
you all in this big fury here fury there..discussion....why dont you open a thread about fury in each round...and you discuss there ? proly ?

ah?
this is a thread about powerbloking..not for you to discuss fury honor or not... thats another issue...
ginjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:59   #320
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by ginjas
you all in this big fury here fury there..discussion....why dont you open a thread about fury in each round...and you discuss there ? proly ?

ah?
this is a thread about powerbloking..not for you to discuss fury honor or not... thats another issue...
I didnt bring up Fury. I would be pefectly happy to leave Fury out of any discussions of this round. But some people inisist on making Fury and issue.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:11   #321
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I didnt bring up Fury. I would be pefectly happy to leave Fury out of any discussions of this round. But some people inisist on making Fury and issue.
I coulnd't care if you were less what alliance you are. In this round you and your allies are evuhl powerblockers who are to gutless to face their opponentas on equal basis.

hAl
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:31   #322
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
The point is that in rd 8 the only any titans not in an allied galaxy was below the score limit for most fury members. ?
Err what? KW/Germania ur hardly doing ur credibility good with statements like this? WTF does it mean? Wot allied galaxies in R8 - it was random...remember? Or is this another of ur memory lapses as you had with the alliance acronyms and round numbers the other day too?

As far as I was aware most Titans members were occupying extremely impressive positions in R8...

Quote:
We dispatched them quickly. The remaining Titans who were protected and could only be retalled in a haphazard manner I suppose retained good scores. In rd 9 you never came close to crushing Fury. You can believe what you want but every Fury member knows that is the truth since we, not you were there.
I can only assume you are talking about R7 here...it is the only thing that makes sense.

With regards to R8 everyone knows Fury was beaten. Ur big planets were being picked off one by one and there was nothing u could do about it. On the Fury 'offensive' side I don't think I saw a single Titan not get def at any point in the round where they notified the DC in time. One of your attack groups tried to hit my gal on regular occasions (lo Kileman ) and didnt get thru once.

Although I was not HC (so maybe Scouse can confirm this) Titans LDK concentrated for a large period of the round on taking down FAT (FaNG/Adelante/ToT) and I believe did not start really concentrating 'offensively' on Fury until much later in the game and even then we were distracted by Ely/WP's entry into the war.

If Fury was alive at the end it was only because we were focusing elsewhere and as a relatively small block (numbers wise) Titans/LDK/Virus simply cudnt hit everyone at once ---

Unlike ur excessive NARSWEET coalition we fought a real war - not this one sided travesty!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:32   #323
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
The point is that in rd 8 the only any titans not in an allied galaxy was below the score limit for most fury members. We dispatched them quickly. The remaining Titans who were protected and could only be retalled in a haphazard manner I suppose retained good scores. In rd 9 you never came close to crushing Fury. You can believe what you want but every Fury member knows that is the truth since we, not you were there.
I suspect you mixed your rounds up. This is round 9, Germ. last round was round 8. The round before being round 7.

The Titans members that kept protection from Fury in rd 7, were the removed from the alliance at that time. We kept our high average score by handing over the roids cheaply and using our fleets to fleet catch (in most cases) or to defend a few planets.

I see that I won't change your opinion of last round and the state Fury was in. The fact of the matter was that Titans and LDK were pretty much impossible to breach for the majority of the round. On a couple of occasions I remember a couple of our members losing roids, by which time you were fully blocked up. Our success rate over Fury in large scale battles was 100%. People who played last round know how it was going and the ranks are there to support it.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:02   #324
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
With regards to R8 everyone knows Fury was beaten. Ur big planets were being picked off one by one and there was nothing u could do about it. On the Fury 'offensive' side I don't think I saw a single Titan not get def at any point in the round where they notified the DC in time. One of your attack groups tried to hit my gal on regular occasions (lo Kileman ) and didnt get thru once.

If Fury was alive at the end it was only because we were focusing elsewhere and as a relatively small block (numbers wise) Titans/LDK/Virus simply cudnt hit everyone at once ---

Unlike ur excessive NARSWEET coalition we fought a real war - not this one sided travesty!
Calm down boys, i typed the wrong number. As far as rd 8, yes titans were in many top spots. I never said they werent. But if you think Fury was beaten you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Other than high profile roidings of some top planets very little damage was done to Fury. Most members had plenty of defence and were doing just fine.

Heh, Yes im sure titans rarely went without defence. So did Fury, so did every single alliance in rd 8. Everyone had defence in rd8. Defence was very easy in rd 8. So quit patting yourself on the back. Fury members rarely went without defence in rd 8, so I guess we were as good as Titans.

Ah, so you let us be alive. Thanks charitable sirs. Regardless of whether you want to take credit for it or not. Fury was far from dead, and other than the embarassment of losing top planets and some reason to worry about the future, we were not even very hurt.

So, the titans block, taking on Fury who had no allies was a real war, and this is a once sided tragedy....

Make up your mind. Its either bad to block up bigger than your opponants or its good. You cant have it both ways just so you can give yourself credit and your enemies blame.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:10   #325
K-W
Bored

Quote:
I suspect you mixed your rounds up. This is round 9, Germ. last round was round 8. The round before being round 7.

The Titans members that kept protection from Fury in rd 7, were the removed from the alliance at that time. We kept our high average score by handing over the roids cheaply and using our fleets to fleet catch (in most cases) or to defend a few planets.

I see that I won't change your opinion of last round and the state Fury was in. The fact of the matter was that Titans and LDK were pretty much impossible to breach for the majority of the round. On a couple of occasions I remember a couple of our members losing roids, by which time you were fully blocked up. Our success rate over Fury in large scale battles was 100%. People who played last round know how it was going and the ranks are there to support it.
I am referring not to the Titans members who kept thier protection, simply the Titans members who were in allied galaxies, and thus we had to get retals to attack them. As Im sure you are well aware the retal process is a giant pain in the but, and we could never get enough in one night to hit enough titans to get through on a large portion of them, thus many of them managed to stay intact.

When was psi_k kicked from Titans? He kept his protection for almost the entire round.

As far as your handing over your roids, and keeping fleets and participating in a few fleet catches. Yes, in your situation that was probably your wiseset move, and I hope you had fun killing some fleet. But considering that some kind of victory is rather silly.

Scouse, do you not see the utter foolishness of you telling me you have a better idea of the shape of Fury than I do? I was an executive in Fury in rd 8. I know a hell of alot better than you do what condition Fury was in. Yes, when you focused a big attack on our top players, we lost. So what? You think that takind down several big players killed Fury? Heh. Ive not seen tunnel vision on top players like that since wenx in rd 7. The vast majority of Fury members had plenty of defence. The vast majority of Fury membrs were very much still growing and very much alive when the round ended. That is not my opinion. That is fact. For the most part our defences, other than the big attacks, were covered. Our members were still active, and still roiding and not killed.

Arguing that you know better than i do, or that anyone outside of Fury knows better tha I do about this is extremely foolish. Yes we didnt have much representation in the rankings. We didnt have that before hostilities started. Fury members had a lazy start to round 7. Call in complacency, call it lack of motivation, whatever. It wasnt titans who crushed Fury out of the rankings. It was Fury who just didnt have that many good performers.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:12   #326
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

So, the titans block, taking on Fury who had no allies was a real war, and this is a once sided tragedy....

Once again playing with words Germania.

Just as Fury were not officially/formally 'allied' to anyone in R8 they sure as hell had the same 'goals' as many other alliances...

FaNG
Adelante
ToT
Ely
WP

...all lined up alongside Fury in attacking Titans/LDK/Virus at some stage in R8. And until Virus came on board I doubt if the combined Titans/LDK membership even topped 200 people!

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:18   #327
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Once again playing with words Germania.

Just as Fury were not officially/formally 'allied' to anyone in R8 they sure as hell had the same 'goals' as many other alliances...

FaNG
Adelante
ToT
Ely
WP

...all lined up alongside Fury in attacking Titans/LDK/Virus at some stage in R8. And until Virus came on board I doubt if the combined Titans/LDK membership even topped 200 people!
A more accurate way of saying that was not that those alliances had the same goals... tehy didnt, it was never Furies goal to fight any block in particular. The unifying thing about the alliances coopearting against you was that you targetted all of them. By the time Fury entered the war your block was already on top, and thus was targetting alot of alliances and they were fighting back. That is not sthe same situation as this round.

We started working with other alliances, because Tits block started attacking us. We tried to stay solo as long as we could, but when a block started attacking us we didnt have much of a choice. THe already together already on top tits block had a huge advantage over us as we grasped around for allies and tried to organize on the spot.

Im not arguing that it was to the same degree unfair as this round, but it certainly wasnt a fair fight. Our only hope, if the round had gone on, was to find more allies, we were outgunned.

But if your complain this round is that you want a fair war, than you have to admit that rd 8 wasnt a fair war. But then again its impossible to have a fair war.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:44   #328
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
But if your complain this round is that you want a fair war, than you have to admit that rd 8 wasnt a fair war. But then again its impossible to have a fair war.
It was much fairer than this round. When ppl started realizing that LDK, Titans and Virus were going to win the war easily, every other major alliance targetted them to restore the balance.
Not only Fury and Fang, Tot were fighting them when the round ended abruptly. MadcowS Hirr KoN started hitting LDK and allies, so did Ely and WP.

What I am stating is that the LDK+Titans+Virus block had enough opposition to turn the tables. Not in this case, where NARWEET don't have any opposition.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:47   #329
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
-Snip-
My point was simply answering your response to Scouse's post where u intimated that Fury 'went alone' in R8 and that is why you didn't do well.

First, of all you didn't really need to formally block as you probably already had more members in Fury alone than Titans/LDK combined.

Second, by choosing to target Titans/LDK all those alliances had an 'implied' NAP.

As you yourself said about NARWEET in another thread

"As long as both weet and nar are war targetting vom, there is either an implied or a real nap"

The same can be applied to FaNG, Adelante, ToT, Fury, WP & Ely last round!

How you can complain that last round was 'unfair' when Titans/LDK were on there own for much of the round.

The 150/200 members of Titans/LDK can in no way be compared to your excessive NARWEET coalition which could contain well over 1,000/2,000 members depending on who u believe

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:58   #330
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Everyone had defence in rd8. Defence was very easy in rd 8. So quit patting yourself on the back. Fury members rarely went without defence in rd 8, so I guess we were as good as Titans.
Quote:
The vast majority of Fury membrs were very much still growing and very much alive when the round ended. That is not my opinion. That is fact.
More nonsense. You were losing upto 12k roids a day when we bothered hitting your members. We concentrated on Fury for about 3 weeks, in which we roided your members dry and removed every single one of your top 100 members, except one. And he was only big because he joined from FAnG. At the end of the round your ratios were so **** we were hitting WP, who still had decent ratios. So no wonder you were covering members easily at the end of the round. Our military tactics were to target one alliance a night. On the nights we targetted Fury you didn't defend hardly anyone. On the other nights I guess you probably could cover the little incoming that you got off whoever.

Check you member list, check their ratio's and their scores. We were happy when WP/Ely decided to become hostile, it gave us decent targets again after having taken most of your's and FAnG's roids.

Quote:
What war in rd 8? We wern't at war with Fury in round 8 until the FAnG members joined. We were at war with FAnG/Adelante/ToT at the start, then with Fury and FAnG, then with Fury/FAnG/WP/Ely. In every single case we had less numbers than the blocks we were at war with. Are you going to dispute that because we had better players the war wasn't fair?

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:04   #331
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Hey germ, can you set me up with some of that stuff you smoke?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:37   #332
K-W
Bored

Quote:
My point was simply answering your response to Scouse's post where u intimated that Fury 'went alone' in R8 and that is why you didn't do well.

First, of all you didn't really need to formally block as you probably already had more members in Fury alone than Titans/LDK combined.

Second, by choosing to target Titans/LDK all those alliances had an 'implied' NAP.

As you yourself said about NARWEET in another thread

"As long as both weet and nar are war targetting vom, there is either an implied or a real nap"

The same can be applied to FaNG, Adelante, ToT, Fury, WP & Ely last round!

How you can complain that last round was 'unfair' when Titans/LDK were on there own for much of the round.

The 150/200 members of Titans/LDK can in no way be compared to your excessive NARWEET coalition which could contain well over 1,000/2,000 members depending on who u believe
Im sorry, you seem to not have your history very well put together. Fury went alone into rd 8. We werent targetting anyone. After adalente started falling apart DTA went over to the Tits block and then began actively targetting Fury. We entered the war because we were being targetted by the block.

The reason that there was a big alliance against Tits block was because they attacked alot of alliances. Those alliances were not originally hostile to them. By the time Fury started working with other alliances tits block already had a sizeable lead, thus the member count isnt as important. Score then came into the equation.

The problem with Nar and Weet is that started at the beginning of the round, so it was sheer numbers, since everyone was even on score starting at 0.

Im not comparing the two. Simply pointing out that Tits block had an advantage. The point being that in all wars someone has, or gets and advantage. You cant have a completely even war. So its a matter of degrees. Its just to say that these things are so terribly black and white as fair and unfair.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:42   #333
K-W
Bored

Quote:
More nonsense. You were losing upto 12k roids a day when we bothered hitting your members. We concentrated on Fury for about 3 weeks, in which we roided your members dry and removed every single one of your top 100 members, except one. And he was only big because he joined from FAnG. At the end of the round your ratios were so **** we were hitting WP, who still had decent ratios. So no wonder you were covering members easily at the end of the round. Our military tactics were to target one alliance a night. On the nights we targetted Fury you didn't defend hardly anyone. On the other nights I guess you probably could cover the little incoming that you got off whoever.

Check you member list, check their ratio's and their scores. We were happy when WP/Ely decided to become hostile, it gave us decent targets again after having taken most of your's and FAnG's roids.

What war in rd 8? We wern't at war with Fury in round 8 until the FAnG members joined. We were at war with FAnG/Adelante/ToT at the start, then with Fury and FAnG, then with Fury/FAnG/WP/Ely. In every single case we had less numbers than the blocks we were at war with. Are you going to dispute that because we had better players the war wasn't fair?
Having a higher average score is no less an advantage than having more members. We were at war with your block in rd 8 after DTA pulled us into it.

You didnt take most of our roids. Im sorry that your intel was so piss poor scouse. But once again, what in the world is making you think you know more about what happened in Fury than I do?

Seriously its rediculous. I was an exec, I had a memberlist, I sat in the channels every night and watched the defences. You cannot pretend you have anywhere near the same information I do about how Fury was doing.

I dont care what your intel said about Fury, I knew what as ACTUALLY happening in Fury. We were doing fine. Im not saying we were winning. Im not saying we werent losing some roids. We werent dead, we were losing, we hadnt lost. We werent crushed, we werent bashed. Im not saying we werent losing some roids and you werent beating us. But you never finished the job.

I realize that you convinced yourself you did and it means alot to you. But im sorry to inform you that you didnt. You can continue to think that you know better than me what the state of Fury was, but your fooling yourself.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:52   #334
ginjas

ginjas is an unknown quantity at this point
ok K-W german who ever you are...if you where at least pround of yourself..you would see that aTM its ENTIRE PA AGAINST you...you not saing nay decent thing..just braging about past victories...etc.etc.etc.etc...wich has nothing to do with present status...

1 of 2 things i can now say from you....
either you are masoquist..and love to get bashed verbaly

or you are realy stupid and belive all you say....

even so called fury menbers dismiss qwhat you say..so SHUP UP once and for all...let people here have a decent talk...wana brag how good fury whas etc....go talk to sid on a coffe table...im not here to listen to you....

i never been fury...never will be....but so you see im not against it..ill tell you this..fury is proly the best aliance the game ever had..ok that i agree...but!! that has nothing to do with you!!!

if all in fury were so low on inteligence has this flame war you try to do here...damn they where worst then i thought.....

so please..dont make 10 more person give us all a show on how stupid or inocent someone can be on foruns....

by the way..im not normaly this agressive but you do deserve it....

P.S: are you tring to get poast's for counting ? can only be that real reason so you are pretending to be so stupid...if deep inside you you realy a smart person..start showing it....

and sorry for my bad english...i admit i am not that smart on writing it...heheeh

one last thing....

powerblock sucks great..but!! there is always a but...its not a certain thing....its not just the numbers....its the timing!!!

making sucha powerblock and start destroing enemie since day one..gaves us the final proff that by overpowering in numbers in round begining withouth News scan and mil scans....smal aliances under fire have 0 chances to grow....

the reason why most gals i knnow from VoM are not inside top 100..is not just couse they lost roids...there are a few gals that lost 0 or near it....its couse its impossible to atack..the last 4 times i atacked gals outa top 250 from sweet.....i got sucha huge defense that i thought i whas in old times..yes K-W i thought i whas hiting sid!!!! like 20 planets defending!!!

is thaty any logic ? i bet most the times there are so few people under atack in sweet/nar that defense sometimes gets to be to much for the atacks....
ginjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:55   #335
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
You didnt take most of our roids. Im sorry that your intel was so piss poor scouse. But once again, what in the world is making you think you know more about what happened in Fury than I do?
So where did they all go?

Quote:
Seriously its rediculous. I was an exec, I had a memberlist, I sat in the channels every night and watched the defences. You cannot pretend you have anywhere near the same information I do about how Fury was doing.

I dont care what your intel said about Fury, I knew what as ACTUALLY happening in Fury. We were doing fine. Im not saying we were winning. Im not saying we werent losing some roids. We werent dead, we were losing, we hadnt lost. We werent crushed, we werent bashed. Im not saying we werent losing some roids and you werent beating us. But you never finished the job.

I realize that you convinced yourself you did and it means alot to you. But im sorry to inform you that you didnt. You can continue to think that you know better than me what the state of Fury was, but your fooling yourself.
Actually you're fooling yourself if you believe that. You were an exec, that also makes you incredibly biased. Of course you're not going to admit that you were getting owned.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:16   #336
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm.... what happened to all of Insomnia's roids then Germ? We had all their coords and correct me if I am wrong, but I thought they were primarily a Fury based Battle Group. We made it our mission each night to attack Insomnia's members once we had the list and we roided at least 5 of its members each night once we had finished off Fang's top planets. I fail to see how that constitutes as Fury losing no roids?!?
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:02   #337
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Code:
#          Planet Name + Coords                                                  Score      Roids      Alliance      Nick

1    "La ketchup" "Tomato" (54:5:10)                                            118283328   12210         LDK       servuz 
2    "Zamora" "Molubs" (27:1:6)                                                 108681840    8974       VIRUS       Logbat 
3    "steel stars" "where the arrow went out" (38:3:4)                          100571504   11078      DTA/RAH        Mundo 
4    "Aior" "Dark Templar" (1:2:7)                                               85428800    7481      TITANS        Arcon 
5    "EteRnaL fLaMe" "dRaGoNiS" (56:4:9)                                         83248072    4682        FURY    Star-erazor 
6    "the depths of the unknown" "emerging shadows" (15:3:1)                     83014840    6910         LDK      fraggle 
7    "bunnyworld" "fluffy bunny" (15:9:10)                                       81084376    5873      TITANS       cypher 
8    "being" "The unbearable lightness" (31:3:3)                                 80268864    4720      TITANS        jornx 
9    "Dandha Presh Mountains" "Soulcatcher" (4:5:10)                             78636048    8784         LDK      Donceka 
10   "My life!!!" "Damn u PA! U took 2 Years" (37:8:7)                           78537904    6095     Dragons      Smasher 
11   "the Pretender" "Jarod" (40:3:8)                                            74210192    5030   Virus/DTA       jeffx 
12   "-Destruction-" "Extent" (18:2:6)                                           69385544    3203      WP/ELY        RJD 
13   "_Pain_" "The Planet" (18:2:1)                                              69095056    3368         LDK     JCisDaMan 
14   "0 I hate this game" "BETA 0" (47:6:9)                                  68261344    4936         LDK        Wytas 
15   "Jeg er snill - Jeg lover!" "Mark de fryktede" (28:9:9)                     67743856   10397         LDK      Sliekas 
16   "Amsterdam" "Beestje" (29:10:10)                                            66394568    5213      TITANS      Animal 
17   "No Place to Land" "Kanaka" (1:8:10)                                        65628612    4538       VIRUS  
18   "Wik" "Pr0ny Tanja" (48:8:3)                                                65443104    2098         RAH       Ninja 
19   "Plague That Never Ends" "The Ganja Kru" (2:7:4)                            65155608    4208         LDK  
20   "Empty Spaces" "Hey You" (28:10:5)                                          65075380    3714      TITANS        Andi 
21   "Terra Firma" "Origin" (16:6:4)                                             64947008    4809         DTA      Planet37 
22   "Ultrapimp" "Branko Rakic" (39:4:8)                                         64624700    4226     Dragons  
23   "Shakuras" "The Judicator" (36:1:9)                                         64374412    5692      TITANS      Runnah 
24   "The Northern Lights" "Colours" (40:7:5)                                    63393464    3681         RAH      radium 
25   "Á Barron Wasteland" "Ánatomic Biosphere" (49:5:4)                          62942748    4531      TITANS       Tek 
26   "The Forgotten Temple" "Huntress" (35:2:1)                                  62896500    3552      WP/ELY       Anna 
27   "A Shattered Existence" "Lost in the Distance" (21:4:9)                     61481788    3891      TITANS      Scouse
28   "Borg" "Locutus" (26:9:1)                                                   61204760    3190         TOT      Tyrion 
29   "Tasted the fruit" "ivoSF" (26:9:5)                                         59765696    2117  Virus/DEFECTOR   ivoSF 
30   "Battlechest" "Broodwar" (16:5:8)                                           57493308    4160         LDK      vamzdec 
31   "Gr33c3" "P174g0r45" (25:5:9)                                               57261572    4709      TITANS       Baco 
32   "1994 Bugatti EB110 SS" "Quad-Turbo V12" (22:7:10)                          55796480    3620      TITANS     WebAngel 
33   "A Beautiful Man" "Home" (11:2:9)                                           55447828    5195         LDK      Divine 
34   "SBD" "Stealth Mode" (13:5:1)                                               55222692    3919          VD  
35   "the Truth" "Ambriel" (7:7:1)                                               54709920    5144      TITANS    ParraCida 
36   "Lil Tokyo" "Samurai Pizza Cat" (26:3:1)                                    53760476    3230       VIRUS  
37   "Violence" "Imp" (53:2:3)                                                   53338452    2878
38   "The Lost Temple" "Palladin" (29:4:5)                                       52461448    2920      WP/ELY     Snowseal 
39   "Whatever We Do We Never Forget" "Nature Provides A Safety Net" (51:5:2)    51944080    3709      TITANS       Reese 
40   "Lloth" "Servant" (56:4:8)                                                  51701188    3512      TITANS     Chand1er 
41   "Minefield" "Mythmakah" (17:4:7)                                            51000736    3842     MADCOWS        CBK 
42   "Extatica" "R0-0R" (18:2:3)                                                 50807552    2787     MADCOWS    rolandMAD 
43   "Bara-Dûr" "Gorgoroth" (42:10:5)                                            50722280    5162     Dragons  
44   "vertical vengeance" "gadas" (50:5:10)                                      50196428    5131         LDK       Gadas 
45   "iNEVERsleepland" "Nuclear Bomber" (38:8:9)                                 49856656    3099       VIRUS  
46   "I will think of a name" "Sometime" (2:7:2)                                 49843232    4782         LDK       Lrytas 
47   "What to write" "Don't know" (30:8:9)                                       49310628    5477         LDK  
48   "an addict" "retirement home" (39:2:9)                                      49092432    2485        FURY     Jainasolo 
49   "Style Elements" "Remind" (20:3:4)                                          49060668    2906         DTA        Zero 
50   "Party Planet" "Beer 'n Whisky" (12:6:4)                                    48754672    2659     SECTION
Ding dong, the witch is dead.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:09   #338
K-W
Bored

YOu do realize that we didnt have many top 100 planets to start with. Before we attacked anyone or anyone attacked us we were sparsely represented in the top 50. Im sorry guys but you didnt crush Fury. You were beating Fury. You were taking some roids from us. You were winning the round. But you never crushed us. You never put us in a position where we were getting totally overwhelmed. Had the round continued you may have... but you didnt. Anyone who was in Fury rd 8 knows this. Yes we were feeling the pressure. Yes our top planets were getting taken down. Yes every night a few people would get roided, usually because they didnt get word to us in time. But overall our defence was good and many nights we had 100% def coverage.

Im really sorry guys, but we werent dead or crushed. We were just losing. I wish I could tell you what you want to hear, but its just not what happened.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:11   #339
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

So you're saying: we utterly lost, BUT we didnt utterly and completly lost.

well ok then, you win.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:14   #340
K-W
Bored

Quote:
So you're saying: we utterly lost, BUT we didnt utterly and completly lost.

well ok then, you win.
No,

We hadn't lost, we were losing. Is there another language I can try to have that translated to so you can understand it?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:32   #341
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Is there another language I can try to have that translated to so you can understand it?
You mean like, are there 'other' rankings I can post to point out that you had lost.

If so, 'no'.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:41   #342
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Just stop and go ask Cryptic if Fury got their asses kicked.
He will give the answer.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:00   #343
K-W
Bored

Quote:
You mean like, are there 'other' rankings I can post to point out that you had lost.

If so, 'no'.
Actually no. Perhaps you could read what I wrote.

Fury did not have many top 50 planets before we ever got involved in fighting anyone. So that ranking post was misleading.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:04   #344
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
YOu do realize that we didnt have many top 100 planets to start with.
So Fury being **** is better than them being knocked down to the level of ****? You would rather have everyone believe that? I wonder how you can say that with a straight face giving your performance in round 7. What happened between rounds, Germ? All your good players morph into bad ones?

Or is it just that you need **** loads of allies to get decent ranks?

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:09   #345
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I think it's time to stop posting now germ.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:18   #346
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I think it's time to stop posting now germ.
*shush* Dont spoil the fun. We are watching the creation of a new "rumad" here damnit
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:29   #347
K-W
Bored

Quote:
So Fury being **** is better than them being knocked down to the level of ****? You would rather have everyone believe that? I wonder how you can say that with a straight face giving your performance in round 7. What happened between rounds, Germ? All your good players morph into bad ones?

Or is it just that you need **** loads of allies to get decent ranks?
You think Im lying?

Geez youve got a complex. Im not terribly proud of the general lackluster performance of Fury in rd8. The main reasons were complacity, after doing so well in rd 7 everyone wasnt terribly motivated. Also the fact that Fury was trying to stay secure and low key because we felt that if we did very well off the top or made ourselves noticeable wed get bashed by the universe since we had quite a nasty PR problem after the massive propaganda to blame us for rd 7 problems and villianize us so we couldnt get any allies.

I can tell you with 100% honesty that There were very few Fury planets ever really in the top 50 of rd8. Why would I make that up? I have no interest in lying on any of these threads. I dont care enough to lie.

Parracida, you are right. I really should know better than to try to reason with people on these forums. And god forbid I try telling the truth. But, im a touch sadistic so I continue to deal with you.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:13   #348
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Your leet intel got Focht's R8 planet wrong again.

And in reference to the "leet average planet score of Tits in r7"

If it wasnt so late in the round, and a decent amount of roids could have been attained (and pay off) it would have been a far more interesting war. However, the fact that attacking would have decreased your total final score, and made your fleet highly vulnerable to fleet catching (lo SS) it just wasnt plausable.

And mine was one of the only 'top' Fury planets @ the start of R8... but due to me releasing my co ords from the start didnt help me 'maintain' this position.

Mundo was also Fury in R8, and would have won the round if it continued.

And Valy (or a Titans planet) would never have won R7. It was far too late.

And in regards to the consortium.... if anything Fury would have liked (imo) to kick Legions ass for being so arrogant and crap
________
VAPORIZER MANUFACTURER

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:48.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:43   #349
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

This is just hilarious

But since I'm out of popcorn, I feel I must say that, K-W, you should shut up. You're not only making an ass of yourself, you're also tarnishing the image of Fury (which after all was no doubt the greatest alliance in PA overall, and I doubt anybody denies that).

And besides, you're getting Scouse and Parra all heated up, and that kind of excitment can't be good for retired players...
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:44   #350
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
Your leet intel got Focht's R8 planet wrong again.
So it wasn't a fury planet?
Quote:

And in reference to the "leet average planet score of Tits in r7"

If it wasnt so late in the round, and a decent amount of roids could have been attained (and pay off) it would have been a far more interesting war. However, the fact that attacking would have decreased your total final score, and made your fleet highly vulnerable to fleet catching (lo SS) it just wasnt plausable.
I lost 60 ranks because of the war, I'm sure many other titans had this problem as well. Our high score then only emphasized the fact that before the war we were even 'higher' scored comparitavly. I believe the war was just about 'right'. Fury got what they wanted and we got what we wanted. I believe neither side was unhappy with the trade off.
Quote:

And mine was one of the only 'top' Fury planets @ the start of R8... but due to me releasing my co ords from the start didnt help me 'maintain' this position.
Regardless of that, you would have been classified as fury early enough and be treated as such. Granted, you would probably lived a little longer, but you weren't getting roids on attacks before you 'really' got roided anyway. (I watched you like a hawk, since I wanted to be #1 planet in cluster )
Quote:

Mundo was also Fury in R8, and would have won the round if it continued.
Actually mundo was just about ready to be dropped on account of being a complete and utter moron that didn't defend, tried to be part of as many alliances possible and be a general dickhead in channels an pm.
Quote:

And Valy (or a Titans planet) would never have won R7. It was far too late.
The round continued quite a bit after tick 2000, it was most definatly NOT to late had she had a few good roidings. She had piled resources and was getting fleet escorts from webangels galaxy every night. Valy was a threat, most certainly. I believe at the time there were still 3 contestants for the #1 place. She having more roids then you and the other guy but you both having more score. Her score in the end was way lower because she cowered into vacation mode afterwards
Quote:

And in regards to the consortium.... if anything Fury would have liked (imo) to kick Legions ass for being so arrogant and crap
Yes I believe that, but Fury needed legion because Virus had specifically allied itself to Legion that round and Titans was obviously going to join their side not furys (well we probably would have gone fury before the whole incident).

Last edited by ParraCida; 26 Mar 2003 at 00:57.