User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:02   #1
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
vultures...

i honestly have a problem with you guys..

complete lack of skill and integrity in doing what you you...
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:09   #2
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
/me finds a corpse to pick at.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:10   #3
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

they'res one going atm...
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:11   #4
girlee

girlee is an unknown quantity at this point
heh.. mine's been picked clean.
pls look elsewhere

.. but i agree cicada.. my round is over =( and 2/3 left of it.
girlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:12   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Not wishing to be picky but can everyone stop with the elitist threads? Obviously this is a reference to someone who recently got bashed and has had constant incoming ever since but for those of us who aren't in the know it would be nice to be told a little more, otherwise the thread is pointless.
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:12   #6
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
Originally posted by girlee
heh.. mine's been picked clean.
pls look elsewhere

.. but i agree cicada.. my round is over =( and 2/3 left of it.
exactly the same happening to Darki that happened to you, only that his fleets still around. I can't wait till he returns and wipes some of them back to the stoneage.

basically Gayle, we (Titans) attacked Darki and got through finally after some impressive defensive on the first wave(s), anyway..

and then the vultures came..

Last edited by Cicada; 3 Nov 2002 at 20:18.
Cicada is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:24   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Not wishing to be picky but can everyone stop with the elitist threads? Obviously this is a reference to someone who recently got bashed and has had constant incoming ever since but for those of us who aren't in the know it would be nice to be told a little more, otherwise the thread is pointless.
if you didnt know it was going on, you could well be classified as 'out of the loop', something you hate
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:33   #8

btw teh other vultures .. i wish they were eta 8 heh
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:33   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Theamion!

if you didnt know it was going on, you could well be classified as 'out of the loop', something you hate
I'm so far out of the loop this round I have absolutely NO idea what's going on

Actually, that's not entirely true but I can think of several possible 'vulture' targets at the moment and as this was obviously referring to a specific planet I thought it worth mentioning that not everyone is going to know which it is.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:33   #10
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Cicada, im sure this is the 2nd post uve done similair do this one?

Again no offence but its a **** way to start a public discussion about any PA related issue.

Quote:
honestly have a problem with you guys..

complete lack of skill and integrity in doing what you you...
I mean, wtf??

Quote:
Based on your reply, you also dont have a clue wtf the topics about, although the other replies have showed some light.

Regarding the darki incident, i knew a few alliances who had attacked that gal v.recent but none of them knew the others were hitting afaik.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]

Last edited by Aryn; 3 Nov 2002 at 21:32.
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:36   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Seth Mace
Cicada, im sure this is the 2nd post uve done similair do this one?

Again no offence but its a sh1t way to start a public discussion about any PA related issue.

I mean, wtf??

Based on your reply, you also dont have a clue wtf the topics about, although the other replies have showed some light.

Regarding the darki incident, i knew a few alliances who had attacked that gal v.recent but none of them knew the others were hitting afaik.
you mean the fking up the cap etc etc etc ?

titans members getting order to recall so the cap gets a bit saved etc etc ?

jeez man, i am teh loop
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:37   #12
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:

nothing to do with that..

you just have to news scan the guy now to see the steady stream of small pod fleets heading his way. pure vultureism, happened with Killmark and Girlee and it's a very crappy thing.

also, this is the 1st thread i've ever made on this subject for sure.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:45   #13
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
If you are not allied to the attackers nor the defenders why would you not profit a bit. I have seen a lot of incomings in my gal with the excuse that we had one member involved in that war. Well, that of course is what happens sometimes in a war and allthough I'm not happy about it I can understand that it happens. But on the other hand I feel no shame in trying to profit back some of the roids we lost by piggy backing the alliances that have been fighting their little war at my gal or by attacking their empty planets in war def or attack efforts.

hAl
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:45   #14
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

you just have to news scan the guy now to see the steady stream of small pod fleets heading his way. pure vultureism, happened with Killmark and Girlee and it's a very crappy thing.

Hehe, the worst kind of thing ive seen, is a certain alliance raiding a planet just before it was deleted, as they knew it was gonna get reported for Account sharing (i assume the other side of the AS's pair was closed).

It was frustrating for the NoSer in the gal, cos the **** had been aiding attacks on the gal.

Anyway, i was sure i read another thread by you, im obviously relying to much on my **** memory hehe - sowwe!

As for the vultures, if the guy being wacked in my alliance had incomings which werent realistically coverable - ie the planet was as good as dead. I think the owner wud prefer his alliance to pod him, to keep the roids on the same side of the fence, so im assuming thats his contacts keeping roids for him.

Last edited by Aryn; 3 Nov 2002 at 21:34.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:47   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
whats wrong with vultures? you need roids to succeed, free roids > *.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:47   #16
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

wait i just checked and it was a thread by you m8:/

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=152508

It got closed though.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:48   #17
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:

As for the vultures, if the guy being wacked in my alliance had incomings which werent realistically coverable - ie the planet was as good as dead. I think the owner wud prefer his alliance to pod him, to keep the roids on the same side of the fence, so im assuming thats his contacts keeping roids for him.
it's not though..

most fleets are from various alliances just trying to cap some lame roids on the back of others raids :/
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:48   #18
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

hehe I love to give the roids to any 2m guy be4 I give em to u haha
getting pissed that some ppl are stealing the roids u earned in that "fcking skilled attack" where u got WP and Virus and Ely to attack some main planets and send whole Titans at 1 planet? ohh erm yes, ur more skilled then those vulture guys
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:51   #19
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Quote:
wait i just checked and it was a thread by you m8:/

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=152508

It got closed though.
thats was about some alliance catching the fleet of a guy that capped roids off me, had nothing to do with this issue
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:54   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
ermmm people actually think whole titans would be sent after 1 guy?:/

i wonder why my fleet was home...
ow damn:P was out with some furbies

but darki point here is....I personally would rather have you roided 3 ticks by titans...then 3 ticks by titans and 20 ticks by every other vulture in pa.....guess you wouldn't tho:/ might be me.....soz if you prefer losing more then 3 ticks....
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:56   #21
Darki

then u should take a look at the newsie, cose it´s titans members sending new fleets frequently ;-)
DAMN VULTURES rofl
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:04   #22
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Darki
then u should take a look at the newsie, cose it´s titans members sending new fleets frequently ;-)
DAMN VULTURES rofl
not just titans and trust me....i resent that:/ but heh....you prolly don't believe me anyways....so i won't bother...

ALL vultures suck from which ever alliance i don't care..(yes that includes mine.)
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:06   #23
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
seems that finally someone found something to complain about after the 20% rule was introduced and noone could cry about bashing anymore...
Radon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:11   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I know what the thread's about, and now Cicada has added the details of who is getting the vultures atm (thank you ) the picture is complete.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 22:42   #25
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

That wasnt aimed at you gayle

Cica i ment making topics which dont give people "in the know", the slightest clue as to what its about hehe
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 22:57   #26
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
That wasnt aimed at you gayle
Sorry, just re-read your original post and it should have been obvious I must be tired....
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:07   #27
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

getting pissed that some ppl are stealing the roids u earned in that "fcking skilled attack" where u got WP and Virus and Ely to attack some main planets and send whole Titans at 1 planet? ohh erm yes, ur more skilled then those vulture guys
/me hands you a tissue.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:09   #28
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

why aren't u like girlee?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:10   #29
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Theamion!

jeez man, i am teh loop
Nah, you're just a roidfat *******
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:13   #30
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
poor darki
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:28   #31
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder if these are the same people who all launch at cluster 60 the moment anyone up there gets a few roids?
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:40   #32
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx

why aren't u like girlee?
cose my boobs are smaller
and what would it change? would I get those nice "ohh sorry girlee we didnt want to kill your round" treads from Titans?
thx but NO THX
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:42   #33
ado

Quote:

This is a flawed argument and you know it, a few points you should concider before calling an alliance lame for "sending all fleets at you" are a follows

1) you are a top 10 player and a frequent defender AND a leader of a battlegroup so you are a very strategic target and thus NEED to be hit.

2) You are the leader of a battlegroup as said above, so SHOULD get defence and so yes.., lots of fleets needed to catch you out.

3) you belong to an alliance that has a LOT more members than titans so we need to plan an attack accordingly.

to claim there is something wrong with the attack planning is a insult, your case was assessed, an attack plan created and executed and we took roids... where is the problem in this ?

The issue that cicada is getting pissed at, and I share is that those people that wernt involved in the LONG hours and a late night needed to setup and execute the attack either got roids... or spoiled the cap for us, so yes... we have a right to be a tad annoyed.

As for the WP/ELY accusation, do you realise how stupid this sounds. So when we make an attack and WP/ELY attack some other big enemy planets we are in league ? what do you suggest they do... when titans attack they sit on their hands and keep ships at base so we dont get accusations of allying ?

As far as i am concerded darki "girlie > you" at least she appreciated the merit of such a attack.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:42   #34
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
poor darki
yepp poor me
tell your BC to get some lessons from the Titans BCs
they showed how it should be done
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:43   #35
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

getting pissed that some ppl are stealing the roids u earned in that "fcking skilled attack" where u got WP and Virus and Ely to attack some main planets and send whole Titans at 1 planet?
'A channel with 15 people'
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 23:46   #36
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by ado

This is a flawed argument and you know it, a few points you should concider before calling an alliance lame for "sending all fleets at you" are a follows

1) you are a top 10 player and a frequent defender AND a leader of a battlegroup so you are a very strategic target and thus NEED to be hit.

2) You are the leader of a battlegroup as said above, so SHOULD get defence and so yes.., lots of fleets needed to catch you out.

3) you belong to an alliance that has a LOT more members than titans so we need to plan an attack accordingly.

to claim there is something wrong with the attack planning is a insult, your case was assessed, an attack plan created and executed and we took roids... where is the problem in this ?

The issue that cicada is getting pissed at, and I share is that those people that wernt involved in the LONG hours and a late night needed to setup and execute the attack either got roids... or spoiled the cap for us, so yes... we have a right to be a tad annoyed.

As for the WP/ELY accusation, do you realise how stupid this sounds. So when we make an attack and WP/ELY attack some other big enemy planets we are in league ? what do you suggest they do... when titans attack they sit on their hands and keep ships at base so we dont get accusations of allying ?

As far as i am concerded darki "girlie > you" at least she appreciated the merit of such a attack.
I never said that the Titans attack wasnt well planned, it was a nice attack, and it was succesfull, np doubt about that.
but c´mon ado, even u cannot deny that it´s all allies vs Fury and FAnG atm so don´t pull the "3) you belong to an alliance that has a LOT more members than titans so we need to plan an attack accordingly." thingy, cose it clearly doesnt work here.
ok?
and yes girlee > me, I admitt that
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 00:29   #37
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I never said that the Titans attack wasnt well planned, it was a nice attack, and it was succesfull, np doubt about that.
but c´mon ado, even u cannot deny that it´s all allies vs Fury and FAnG atm so don´t pull the "3) you belong to an alliance that has a LOT more members than titans so we need to plan an attack accordingly." thingy, cose it clearly doesnt work here.
ok?
and yes girlee > me, I admitt that
Why do u always have to discuss that darki?

FAnG is dead since a while and ofc its fury vs rest universe.
I know, you know, most smart ppl know..rest is just to wimpy to admit.

PA round 8 - Final Blocking and Backstabbing
I think titans/ldk could have done it alone..but lack of self confidence always ends in blocking in pa.

Edit: Its so lame..still congratulation but plz never say you won with skill^^
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 00:35   #38
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
darki & girlee has more skill in pa then the "rest" of top10 put together,and its sad to see em go.
Their "attackers" will die soon anough
Do you know everyone in the top10?
no?
how the **** do you know their capacities?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 00:48   #39
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
skill.... heh.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:18   #40
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn

Why do u always have to discuss that darki?

FAnG is dead since a while and ofc its fury vs rest universe.
I know, you know, most smart ppl know..rest is just to wimpy to admit.

PA round 8 - Final Blocking and Backstabbing
I think titans/ldk could have done it alone..but lack of self confidence always ends in blocking in pa.

Edit: Its so lame..still congratulation but plz never say you won with skill^^

ehm, not wanting to argue or anything, but i still see 2 top 10 planets which belong to fang.......
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:20   #41
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
the fact that noone is more lyke Girlee pains me

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 01:37   #42
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
darki & girlee has more skill in pa then the "rest" of top10 put together,and its sad to see em go.
Your posts have degraded to utter drivel. Must be hanging round all them FAnG idiots that does it.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 02:28   #43
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Your posts have degraded to utter drivel. Must be hanging round all them FAnG idiots that does it.
Hang bags at 10 Scouse ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 04:32   #44
The Subotai
Bong Commander

The Subotai is an unknown quantity at this point
personally, i'm glad no one else is like girlee ^^

would make the round *that* much more difficult.

True HiddenDragon
The Subotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 07:41   #45
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

not just titans and trust me....i resent that:/ but heh....you prolly don't believe me anyways....so i won't bother...

ALL vultures suck from which ever alliance i don't care..(yes that includes mine.)
Since u hate the vultures... why not have a public kicking of the vultures from titans...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 07:45   #46
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Heh.. we might get a round where someone who deserves to win wins the round =)
Darki should win... =)
it is us against the world darki.. and we are still in the loop =)
[1up]
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 07:54   #47
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Quote:
what have you become?
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 08:06   #48
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Ska

what have you become?
honest...
[1up]
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 08:08   #49
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by The Subotai
personally, i'm glad no one else is like girlee ^^

would make the round *that* much more difficult.
U better hope she reads that in a good way :P
[1up]
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 08:09   #50
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx

Do you know everyone in the top10?
no?
how the **** do you know their capacities?
Oi... someone got offended
[1up]