User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:49   #1
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb An Angels Adventure!

http://pastebin.com/563628 (Edited for suitable use)

A Day In The Life Of Pure Shitness

Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:53   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: An Angels Adventure!

egoes were hurt during the making of the above production.

and we truly care.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:53   #3
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

LMAO.... 1 word....

PWNED
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:54   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

hihi!

Last edited by Stoom; 20 Feb 2006 at 02:19.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:56   #5
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am quoted there. Is that good or bad? ):

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:59   #6
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough

rofl

pld
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:04   #7
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

hahahaha
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:08   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

tl;dr

What was the gist of it?
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:08   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

1) I dont play pa anymore.

2) I cant care to read every single line

3) So can someon tell me what its all about?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 02:09   #10
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

how terrible evul ^^
oi, nitina, gimme a cookie
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 08:05   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
3) So can someon tell me what its all about?
jer and bwtmc get into an angels attack chan. They persuade the angels in there that they have joined their alliance. Kj turns up and realises something is awry, but doesn't get around to kicking them*. The main amusement is on the last screen of text, I suggest scrolling down and reading that bit. :|

*EDIT: Doesn't have access, so can't kick them.

Last edited by Gate; 20 Feb 2006 at 22:46.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 09:32   #12
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

<3 bwtmc and jernub
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 09:44   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I personally found this to be amusing

Code:

#
[00:13] <Kjeldoran> excuse me for being blunt
#
[00:13] <Kjeldoran> but
#
[00:13] <Kjeldoran> wtf
#
[00:13] <Kjeldoran> are you doing in here?
#
[00:13] <jer> you asked us to join..
#
[00:13] <jer> wtf?
#
[00:13] <jer> is this some joke?
#
[00:13] <TheSaint> mmmmmmmmmphhrhrhr
#
[00:13] <Kjeldoran> well I'm no HC so ...
#
[00:13] <Kjeldoran> I'm asking you
#
[00:13] <TheSaint> if ur not hc u dont have authority to ask :/
#
[00:13] <TheSaint> :p

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 11:34   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

lol. Good god. Now if we can only do this to Exil they will stop owning PA!
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 11:38   #15
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
http://pastebin.com/563628 (Edited for suitable use)

A Day In The Life Of Pure Shitness

Ya big chancer
thats is truly "near the knuckle" chuckle stuff
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 14:02   #16
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Hehe, somebody will be getting a spanking from Angels HC me thinks:E
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 14:05   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

lol.....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 14:18   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

The only 2 things I wish to say on this are the following:

a: I did not grant either of them access to that channel. Nor did I provide the key or invite them. I simply have no access at all to that particular attack channel (Alki will confirm this).

b: Both PLAYERS (edited for retarded readers) would have been kick/banned immediatly by me if I had the access to execute it. Chika will agree to this, given that he found himself in a similar situation where I wrongly kicked him.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 20 Feb 2006 at 14:40.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 14:39   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Nasteh.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 14:39   #20
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Both members would have been kick/banned immediatly by me if I had the access...
I just find it funny you still haven't caught on to the fact that we weren't members, we aren't members and we never will be members..!

Unread 20 Feb 2006, 14:56   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

meh.. did the same to 1up in r13.. :-p
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:20   #22
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
meh.. did the same to 1up in r13.. :-p
Dont mean to point out the obvious or anything Kargool.... But its round 16 now so no1 cares bout round 13 :/ sorry
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:21   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Poor Kj being bullied by jer and bwtmc :/
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:22   #24
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

key for tonites attack will be jerome_is_zthe_own_of_universe

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:22   #25
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I sneaked into this girls panties once, but i was granted permission from the pantie-owner.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:35   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I sneaked into this girls panties once, but i was granted permission from the pantie-owner.
Isn't it amazing how you can buy everything nowadays?
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:41   #27
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I just find it funny you still haven't caught on to the fact that we weren't members, we aren't members and we never will be members..!
maybe catch on the fact noone gives a shit
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 15:58   #28
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

"lael, jernub j00r so funneh" :\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 16:14   #29
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

mr dee poo you dident stick your foot in it again did u ??
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 16:35   #30
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

only me had op so only me could have kicked them but was to tired so went asleep after releasing target
so blame me and the one leaking the key

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 16:50   #31
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

whehe

jerome & bwtomchedceomc

angels i wouldnt forget this 1up act on u guys for next round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 17:01   #32
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I'm willing to assume the pastebin has been editted?

Code:
[23:25] <bwtmc`afk> I SUCK JER"S COCK ON A REGULAR BASIS! I HAVE IN FECTIONS IN MY MOUTH, I SHOULD GET HIM TO WASH MORE
Session Start: Sun Feb 19 23:28:21 2006
Session Ident: #vortec
[23:28] * Now talking in #vortec
[23:28] * Topic is '4 http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php?p=pa&id=bullocks '
[23:28] * Set by Sjor|busy on Sun Feb 19 21:45:50
[23:28] * jer has joined #vortec
[23:28] <bwtmc> high five jer!
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 17:36   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

no it's true, i only wash my penis casually and bwtmc's adoration for it is well..rather well known now.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 17:49   #34
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
angels i wouldnt forget this 1up act on u guys for next round!
beside of the fact, that neither jerome nor bwtmc are current members of 1up you might find this quote of bwtmc interesting:

Quote:
[23:31] <bwtmc> i'm ex-eXilition hc
so keep your sappy attempts to take on 1up on every post you make for yourself, will you? ta

(yes, we know, you owned us hard and we suck and only have easy rides etc)
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 17:54   #35
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

lmao

jer can be funny then....

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 19:00   #36
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suave
beside of the fact, that neither jerome nor bwtmc are current members of 1up you might find this quote of bwtmc interesting:

so keep your sappy attempts to take on 1up on every post you make for yourself, will you? ta

(yes, we know, you owned us hard and we suck and only have easy rides etc)
omg he has 1up tag in his sig!!111 and they both were 1up members...

maybe stop taking everything so serious and stop whining when somone besides 1up members say things with 1up in it.

and tnx for telling again how we owned u hard and that u suck, we know that

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 19:41   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Owned being the key word.

As in... in the past.

As in... Not in the present.

As in... irrelevant, as it's history.

Never mind though. I mean, I still use my past results like my 11+ scores when listing my academic achievements!
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 19:50   #38
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Since when did something happening in the past make an event irrelevant :/

I understand that you were trying to pick holes in maxes shit posts to make him look silly, but really he does that all on his own.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 19:59   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

It's not uncommon for the enemy to join a alliance channel where they are not suppose to be. And that can be amusing enough.

But the really funny stuff is always how the enemy manages to enter/get access to such channels. Now can someone paste the log(s) where we are shown this?
I mean, Im not really laughing hard here jerome and bwtmc.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 20:09   #40
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
It's not uncommon for the enemy to join a alliance channel where they are not suppose to be. And that can be amusing enough.

But the really funny stuff is always how the enemy manages to enter/get access to such channels. Now can someone paste the log(s) where we are shown this?
I mean, Im not really laughing hard here jerome and bwtmc.
Telling the enemy how you get access to such channels would is the same as helping them. So why would they?
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 21:16   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I assumed Angels already knows that. Maybe I was wrong, but hey.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 21:31   #42
jerome

i hear they don't
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 21:42   #43
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully Exil doesn't either.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 21:47   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Now thats funny, jerome!
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:38   #45
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
omg he has 1up tag in his sig!!111 and they both were 1up members...

maybe stop taking everything so serious and stop whining when somone besides 1up members say things with 1up in it.

So you're saying anyone who was past 1up still counts as 1up then?

Excellent, then "1up" has won every round then. Because Kaifux was 1up I'm afraid, and bwtmc too.

Look's like it's taken 1up to beat 1up I'm afraid.

Which defacto's down to 1up winning.

Aceness

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:54   #46
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
So you're saying anyone who was past 1up still counts as 1up then?

Excellent, then "1up" has won every round then. Because Kaifux was 1up I'm afraid, and bwtmc too.

Look's like it's taken 1up to beat 1up I'm afraid.

Which defacto's down to 1up winning.

Aceness
arent you a bit hypcritical, calling anyone who was past dragons/ldk an exi member?
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:57   #47
jerome

where did he do that?
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:32   #48
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

well going on the whole concensus of the 'majority' i decided to do the same
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 07:43   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
arent you a bit hypcritical, calling anyone who was past dragons/ldk an exi member?
It unfortunately seems you can't read.

Please learn then come back to try again

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 13:03   #50
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Owned being the key word.

As in... in the past.

As in... Not in the present.

As in... irrelevant, as it's history.

Never mind though. I mean, I still use my past results like my 11+ scores when listing my academic achievements!
then go whine to suave with your stuff, as he just pointed that we owned him and i said he was right

Quote:
Apprime