User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 10:14   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Your Fleets This Round

Post your "Round 16" fleets here, they can be in percentages, or actual values.

*edit: Yep I mean R16

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 21 Mar 2006 at 10:23.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 10:20   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Fleets This Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster
Post your "Round 17" fleets here, they can be in percentages, or actual values.
I assume you mean r16 right? And I don't see how pple will post them knowing the round still has another 4 days. Atleast for the Value based planets and distorters whores

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 10:25   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I assume you mean r16 right? And I don't see how pple will post them knowing the round still has another 4 days. Atleast for the Value based planets and distorters whores
Oh well then, this is to those that are not bothered about the 3 days remaining.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 10:31   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster
Oh well then, this is to those that are not bothered about the 3 days remaining.
Hehe, I will post mine in 3 days ... I don't wanna give my fleet to others to make their work easier

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 10:56   #5
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Phantom 1911
Vsharrak 22848
Fireblade 3512
Arrowhead 4786
Tzen 3229
Ghost 5883
Peacekeeper 1010
Wraith 1166
Broadsword 483
Dagger 935
Sabre 1004

*oops*
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 10:59   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Sabre 1

I shall own the universe!
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 11:08   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Phantom 1911
Vsharrak 22848
Fireblade 3512
Arrowhead 4786
Tzen 3229
Ghost 5883
Peacekeeper 1010
Wraith 1166
Broadsword 483
Dagger 935
Sabre 1004

*oops*
Bitch

I'll post the rounded numbers later.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Mar 2006, 16:53   #8
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

I started the round using a mix of ships, whatever would kill off the enemies fleet and get me a bunch of 'roids. Later on I switched to a typical FR fleet.

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 16:59   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teargas
I started the round using a mix of ships, whatever would kill off the enemies fleet and get me a bunch of 'roids. Later on I switched to a typical FR fleet.
As Stoom's scan more or less suggested ... I have an equal CO fleet as FR fleet which has caused me to confuse the defence in sending the wrong defence.

But yeah, a XAN FR fleet basicly mean a free land on any Terran (and I litteraly mean EVERY Terran, haven't met one on which I wouldn't land), unless he receives defence.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Mar 2006, 14:21   #10
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

Ships (4,066 total)
Pegasus 142 Barghest 92
Syren 107 Wyvern 84
Dragon 43 Ziz 52
Leviathan 46 Scarab 46
Tarantula 34 Roach 149
Mantis 33 Hornet 38
Tzen 313 Ghost 295
Peacekeeper 18 Sabre 160
Assassin 37 Clipper 1,000
Buccaneer 477 Rogue 174
Marauder 400 Pirate 164
Ironclad 162

this is before i kill them all

i did have a lot more bs untill i teamed up with free and lost shit loads. mainly attacked with bs/cr and de fleets, me loves de fleets
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 16:52   #11
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My fleets varied considerably throughout the round (as did my roid count ).

Code:
You are:   The last flight (7:10:7)     Rank
Size:	   940	                        231
Value:	   347,053	                2801
Score:	   5,518,633	                193
XP:	   86,193	                85 

Highest Rank
Size:   91 (T1,287)
Value:	554 (T39)
Score:	186 (T1,283)
XP:	85 (T1,320)

Constructions: 1 of each factory, 2 Res Labs, 82 amps (attained by around tick 900, after which time VGN had enough active high-amp scanners for me to stop building).
Researches: all non-HCT non-covop researches completed early on.

I started off with a high-Roach CR fleet, which I crashed in tick 618 (nearly halfway through the round) at a Zik planet. My fault - I didn't planet scan my target and anticipate the resources that my target built.

The CR fleet was: 100 Tarantulas, 150 Roaches, 40 Hornets.

After this, I switched to a high-Black Widow FR fleet, aiming for Ziks and Terrans without Syrens. It worked very very well, and I should end in my highest rank....well, ever. I XP-whored, keeping my value fairly low without really crashing my fleet. I went over 1000 roids a couple of times, but on one fun night received 18 fleets of incoming over 9 ticks, taking me down to 102 roids. I built 3000 Spiders, but lost them on defence.

My FR fleet: 200 Recluse, 700-1000 Black Widows (peaked at 1450) as the round went on, 300 Mosquitos.

I very rarely attacked a target less than double my value, guaranteeing high-XP from all of my targets.

I crashed my FR fleet with two days in the round to go, oversleeping for the first time all round and waking up to see that 17000 Vsharraks had defended against me. I lost 4/5th of my attack fleet, and was saved by having defended in-gal with 500 BWs, preserving them to send on the last day.

My ships today (before they all die at the hands of Pirates):

Ships (1,407 total)
Recluse 11 Black Widow 718
Mosquito 678

The Mosquito number is higher than usual because I attacked with 3 fleets today.

I found that with the rarity of alliance defence against 'basic' attack fleets such as mine (easily coverable with Vsharraks), I could land most days for few losses. If I had to recall, I did so early on and re-launched later in the day.

Thanks to _are_ and RobTD, my fellow Vengeance HCs, for being great galmates. Thanks also to Substance (SiN HC), Tis (1up HC) and De_Priester (ToT HC). Ours was truly a HC galaxy, with 4 of the 5 BPers being HCs and then us getting two HCs in randomly.

Last edited by furball; 25 Mar 2006 at 23:39.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 17:08   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My fleets pretty much changed much like furballs throughout the round.

Upto the war with ND I had a quite large DE fleet (roughly 500 de, coupled with my distorters I could throw in a few BS and do a good fake or two.)

My def fleets were chimers and harpies for alliance and syrens for ingal.

I then swapped to a BS fleet, keeping my DE fleet and faking my DE fleet as BS. In general I was rarely defended against. I could hit pretty much anyone, infact there were very few who could stop me fortunately.

I then got my chims and syrens fleetcaught. I then got my DE caught. I then lost half my BS.

As we come to the end of the round my fleet current sits at

1300 pegasus
200 ziz

100 wyvern
100 dragon
50 leviathan

The past week I have been teaming up with a zik de fleet and twatting the fat xans.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 17:24   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For the majority of the round my fleet has been:
Vsharrak 1000
Phantom 800
Arrowhead 1100
Dagger 1100
Tzen 700
Ghost 1000
Sabre 500

I've been playing XP with Xan, and it's been very tough, as unlike terran it's better to keep your fleets alive. I'd been saving res up to yesterday, accumulated 63 mil res, hard luck to the last 29 cov oppoers who failed to get hold of it

I didn't really use the res spend dodge to lower my value, as I don't really get up an hour before landing. Other than that i had an adequate wave dish (33 amps), built up on security after going all out speed early on to press home xan's low class advantage.

I hear my other planet has been doing rather well
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 17:35   #14
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Ships (53,913 total)
Harpy 10 Gryphon 260
Phoenix 192 Pegasus 232
Barghest 339 Wyvern 283
Dragon 41 Ziz 147
Leviathan 34 Spider 1,189
Beetle 89 Viper 100
Tarantula 311 Roach 191
Hornet 83 Arrowhead 82
Tzen 1,241 Ghost 1,815
Peacekeeper 647 Sabre 807
Interceptor 15,010 Cutlass 14,010
Thief 3,000 Assassin 2,100
Clipper 2,390 Buccaneer 1,350
Marauder 1,500 Pirate 182
Privateer 6,018 Ironclad 260

I was initially using FI as main fleet, but then i capped a large amount of DE when i had lots of DE waves and built loads of maruaders and since I had a decent amount of Ter DE started hitting value fat xans which allowed me to go from edge of top100 to top50 in 2 days.

Was teaming up with pig with DE last 2-3 days, 1300 pegs makes xans run when they have no def

I did have around 7000 thief, but exchanged 1/2 for 12k fi last night

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 18:44   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was a scanner, most I had was about 130 wyvern and 40 lev, once I lost them I just xp whored with about 40 lev/ziz fakes.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 18:54   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
I was initially using FI as main fleet, but then i capped a large amount of DE when i had lots of DE waves and built loads of maruaders and since I had a decent amount of Ter DE started hitting value fat xans which allowed me to go from edge of top100 to top50 in 2 days.
Watching your performance was rather amusing.

Ships (993 total)
Harpy 570 Wyvern 215
Dragon 79 Leviathan 129

I started the round once my News scans finished, still only able to mine 200 roids. I built up 100 DE, 50 BS and 50 Harpies. About halfway through the round I became dissatisfied with the coverage on my DE fakes, so after a bad landing killed off all my DE I switched to BS only (I often saw my DE covered with only anti-DE and no anti-BS). My initial plan was to fake all my BS at 2 targets while actually sending only Levs. This eventually changed to sending a third of my BS on each target which worked quite well. As you can see a bunch of my Harpies died on my landings today. Being a Harpy pilot in my fleet isn't very healthy
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:38   #17
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

Ships (13,462 total)
Phantom 33 Vsharrak 6,000
Fireblade 2,139 Arrowhead 152
Tzen 1,500 Ghost 2,400
Broadsword 36 Dagger 2
Sabre 1,200

3K Phantoms in production to waste my resources. I'd like to thank those who gave me devasting blows that kept my fleet count low the last half of the game. Thanks guys, you got me attacking top 50. =)

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:42   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I started off building pegs and ziz and hit any large cath planets I could find, three fleeting obviously. Once I got bs I switched over gradually building up to about 120 wyverns, 40 levs, 90 ziz, 250 harpies by about tick 500. I attacked pretty much only ziks after I built my first lev, hitting three targets in different galaxies every night. I hit one target with all my bs and two with ziz padded out with harpies faked as BS. Around about tick 700 or so I jgped one morning and found myself able to land for 350 roids at max xp but losing nearly all my bs. I decided to land and after that my fleets looked like 100 harpies, 80-90 ziz, 30 wyverns, 35 levs. Being a ziz pilot in my fleet did not mean you got good premiums on your health insurance policy
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 20:16   #19
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Phantom 30,000
Vsharrak 60,000

Fireblade 10,000
Arrowhead 38,000
Dagger 2,000

Tzen 3,500
Ghost 6,000
Sabre 1,250

Peacekeeper 275
Wraith 900
Broadsword 1,000

Never really lost more than 1k FR in a single attack for the whole round. I roided ziks in the end with Fi/Co or pure Co as this presented high value targets with little chance of ally def. Anyway, roll on R17 tbh.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 20:16   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Ships (31,834 total)
Vsharrak 14,404 Fireblade 3,491
Arrowhead 4,681 Tzen 1,400
Ghost 5,510 Peacekeeper 165
Wraith 45 Broadsword 550
Dagger 1,088 Sabre 500

A typical xan fleet i guess

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 00:33   #21
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Ships (59,338 total)
Harpy 381 Gryphon 277
Phoenix 250 Chimera 293
Pegasus 66 Barghest 45
Syren 51 Wyvern 183
Dragon 247 Ziz 75
Leviathan 117 Spider 1,929
Beetle 12 Viper 11
Recluse 55 Black Widow 381
Scarab 20 Tarantula 135
Roach 54 Mantis 28
Mosquito 355 Hornet 56
Termite 1 Phantom 1,243
Vsharrak 6,262 Fireblade 1,105
Arrowhead 801 Tzen 1,105
Ghost 1,340 Dagger 1,123
Sabre 508 Interceptor 15,272
Cutlass 10,316 Thief 7,848
Assassin 799 Clipper 697
Buccaneer 172 Rogue 5
Marauder 250 Pirate 315
Privateer 5,134 Ironclad 21

got fleeet caught last tick by terran bs.
got structure killed this morn and lost factorys.

23.6.5 ruined my rd
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 00:34   #22
Johny Jazz©
ferny

Johny Jazz© can only hope to improve

Code:
Ships (647 total)	
Harpy	60	 	 	Wyvern	102	
Dragon	433	 	 	Leviathan	52

Planet Rank Records	
Your best rank is 1320 which last occurred in tick 1314.	
Your worst rank is 3636 which last occurred in tick 701.

18 fleets sent attacking
18 fleets sent attacking me :D
First attacked launched PT 987
Alliance = none ;)

Most roids = 765

Was 1:4:13
Then 19:6:13 (don't bash me in havoc :P )

Ticks Roiding:	10	Exiles:	2	XP per Roid:	7.33	 	 	
 	 	Ticks Roided:	8	Idle:	0 ticks	Ratio:	7.23	

Size:           609	
Value:	842,581		
Score:	1,642,921		
XP:	13,339
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:14   #23
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

You are: The Wizard of Oz (16:7:7)
Size: 626
Value: 1,789,287
Score: 5,514,087
XP: 62,080

Planet Rank Records
Your best rank is 7 which last occurred in tick 6.
Your worst rank is 640 which last occurred in tick 138.

Ships (2,588 total)
Harpy 100
Gryphon 300
Phoenix 50
Chimera 500
Pegasus 338
Barghest 300
Syren 200
Wyvern 300
Dragon 300
Ziz 100
Leviathan 100

My nifty little fleet. Not much but it got me in #16 on the terran value ranking. Had more roids, but got raped the last day while I was working, went from 1.7k to my final 622 roids.

And I wasn't even playing for XP this round, so I'm content with my top 200 end rank.

Also had more FI and CO earlier in the round, but I found out the hard way how much terran FI/CO sucked this round, so never really bothered on building more of them. My DE fleet was the same size as my BS fleet for the most part of the round, which was very succesfull with faking DE as BS.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:20   #24
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every Terran needed more Chimeras. Our top guy had 1800, automatically covered any DE call.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:20   #25
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

Ships (90,835 total)
Harpy 262 Gryphon 24
Phoenix 10 Chimera 30
Pegasus 229 Barghest 225
Syren 155 Wyvern 529
Dragon 222 Ziz 93
Leviathan 161 Behemoth 2
Spider 1,474 Beetle 188
Viper 142 Recluse 152
Black Widow 477 Scarab 300
Tarantula 939 Roach 384
Mantis 11 Mosquito 12
Hornet 284 Phantom 2,000
Vsharrak 3,443 Fireblade 1
Arrowhead 96 Tzen 3,427
Ghost 2,474 Peacekeeper 674
Broadsword 153 Dagger 109
Sabre 2,059 Predator 1,055
Interceptor 13,377 Cutlass 36,848
Thief 5,260 Assassin 145
Clipper 3,183 Buccaneer 2,450
Rogue 38 Marauder 1,397
Pirate 907 Privateer 5,326
Ironclad 108

Ship Race Key: Terran Cathaar Xandathrii Zikonian

acquired all the terran bs the last day... wish i had them earlier... such a nice terran bs fleet
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 04:08   #26
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

You are: The Unknown Sculptor (18:1:7)
Size: 1,340
Value: 3,610,349
Score: 6,688,049
XP: 51,295

Ships (36,157 total)
Harpy 209 Gryphon 48
Phoenix 36 Pegasus 92
Barghest 53 Syren 66
Wyvern 104 Dragon 50
Ziz 93 Leviathan 95
Behemoth 1 Spider 113
Recluse 11 Black Widow 5
Scarab 45 Tarantula 1,059
Roach 214 Mantis 6
Mosquito 13 Hornet 138
Phantom 38 Vsharrak 476
Arrowhead 474 Tzen 1,242
Ghost 1,164 Sabre 181
Interceptor 7,465 Cutlass 1,643
Thief 13,265 Assassin 1,300
Clipper 619 Buccaneer 1,639
Rogue 30 Marauder 400
Pirate 308 Privateer 3,306
Ironclad 156

Did have about 15k more Fi until i swapped them for xp (+ a bit). Spent most my round trying fleetcatches on anyone that caught my eye where most got def but some landed (see 1k+ tulas )

I ended at 114th but 53rd in value which I was pretty pleased with
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 04:27   #27
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

Ships (11,461 total)
Spider 7,651 Beetle 1,150
Viper 1,127 Recluse 1,051
Black Widow 178 Scarab 104
Mosquito 200

it was nice to use as ingal def (we got kinda everything as incoming) and to hit xans. (Spider + Recluse + Mosquito)
the special thing to mention about this is that i built this fleet while i was scanning for DarkWarriors (Tag [DW] if anyone saw) and some gal scans.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 06:19   #28
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Ships (9,724 total)
Interceptor 3,000 Cutlass 1,053
Privateer 5,671

My fleet stayed pretty much the same size most of the round but with thiefs instead of interceptors early on, before I realised that ints would help me more against those annoying terrans that actually built harpies... and I still can't remember why I built cutlass, or how I managed to keep them all round..
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 07:43   #29
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Harpy 5,000 Pegasus 400
Barghest 500 Syren 160
Wyvern 400 Dragon 550
Ziz 150 Leviathan 150

That's with numbers rounded back up to where they were before the handful of last day losses (my last attacks cost me something like 20 wyv, 26 dragon, 6 lev and 250 harpies)
Had a few pretty bad weeks at the beginning when I couldn't seem to get any good roid captures, finally, when my distorters began to pay off (except for the nice friendly person in my alliance supplying other alliances with scans of me if they didn't have their own 147+ amp scanners), I managed to keep my roids a little bit longer.

This allowed me to stock some res and finally I was attacked by 3 people with their whole fleets, I built 250 dragons and the final breport was them losing 1.2 mil value for 550 or so roids. I then used these dragons to hit massive xands in the last couple of days and had an insanely lucky time, Capping 2.4 mil score in the last 36 or so hours...

Especially, thanks to my place of work on the last day, I was forced to send my real BS fleet first and my fake second because I would be at work by the time my second fleet was eta4. Luckily, the nice friendly DC assumed my second wave was the real one, and so my terrifying fleet of 1.3k harpies and a syren was defended by 4-5 fleets whilst my real fleet of BS waltzed through to cap me 697 or so roids at pretty much max XP

I should have hit more xands sooner...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 09:58   #30
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

Ships (50,242 total)
Harpy 67 Gryphon 2
Phoenix 2 Pegasus 53
Barghest 1 Wyvern 7
Dragon 5 Ziz 5
Leviathan 29 Spider 133
Beetle 4 Viper 4
Recluse 16 Black Widow 7
Mosquito 14 Phantom 793
Vsharrak 588 Fireblade 875
Arrowhead 5,290 Tzen 255
Ghost 544 Dagger 566
Sabre 234 Interceptor 11,954
Cutlass 18,978 Thief 4,216
Clipper 280 Buccaneer 77
Pirate 93 Privateer 5,150
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:59   #31
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Coords were 9:7:1

Ships (73,315 total)
Phoenix 24 Pegasus 82
Barghest 124 Syren 3
Wyvern 341 Dragon 301
Ziz 138 Leviathan 63
Behemoth 1 Recluse 74
Black Widow 1,003 Tarantula 281
Roach 30 Mantis 19
Mosquito 258 Hornet 43
Fireblade 5,075 Arrowhead 5,513
Tzen 1,928 Ghost 1,119
Dagger 858 Sabre 477
Interceptor 7,559 Cutlass 42,250
Assassin 170 Clipper 1,172
Buccaneer 206 Rogue 89
Marauder 87 Pirate 927
Privateer 3,076 Galleon 24

Started off with a FI fleet, untill i stole some v.nice DEs around 2 weeks into the ruond. Continued building FI untill cypher and some other twat fleetcaught it :P Started building FI again and mainly roided one DE fleet and one FI fleet all round.
I had big problems with pure pod fleets(fking FRs steal before they get stolen).

Most of my stolen ships(the COs and the BS) were stolen the last ten days.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 12:09   #32
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

Ships (57,423 total)
Spider 38,972 Recluse 7,244
Black Widow 3,189 Scarab 1,618
Tarantula 2,555 Roach 2,760
Mantis 298 Mosquito 594
Hornet 193

10:4:9

i lost quite some ships 1 tick before round end due to stupid suiciders...thx for ruining my top 20
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 15:44   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

You are: in search (13:10:2) (Clear)
Size: 841 317
Value: 1,463,181 420
Score: 3,551,061 581
XP: 34,798 580

Harpy 30 Gryphon 159
Phoenix 166 Chimera 24
Pegasus 36 Barghest 32
Wyvern 23 Dragon 24
Ziz 60 Leviathan 65
Beetle 1 Arrowhead 3
Wraith 241 Broadsword 200
Interceptor 9,472 Cutlass 4,481
Thief 4,867 Assassin 34
Clipper 499 Buccaneer 152
Rogue 191 Marauder 146
Pirate 108 Privateer 1,623
Ironclad 137

i spent most of the rd hitting terrans with a fi fleet , very successfuly until someone sent 10k thiefs to def me i woke up too late to recall still capped roids but lost most of the fi fleet so for the next week or so i used my de fleet which i had built for ingal def to roid with
i used the de fleet on xans that were low on fb and wraiths and it too worked well few trimes i hit ziks who had little mauraders and that was good too.
just sorry the rd didnt go on a bit more for me to use a bs fleet as i stole a few

i enjoyed the rd for the most part except for the day i had 7waves and dropped in roids from 1k down to 200

i even had time to go to the canaries for a weeks holidays with my kids

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 26 Mar 2006 at 15:52.
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 19:09   #34
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

5:3:1

Spider 3,545 Recluse 1,300 Black Widow 1,200 Scarab100 Tarantula 1,350 Roach 860 Mantis100 Mosquito 205 Hornet 150
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 19:29   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You are: teh Kretin (2:2:5) (Clear)
Size: 449 1123
Value: 355,826 2754
Score: 11,535,326 13
XP: 186,325 9

Ships (607 total)
Black Widow 384 Roach 7
Mosquito 205 Hornet 11

Had more CR obviously, but they got owned the last day when I landed on a zik with 800 new built Rogues
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 20:42   #36
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
early on i got notified harpys were a waste of cash, so i stopped building them.
To be fair, a lot of top Terran planets found that Harpies were their most powerful ship.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 22:14   #37
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ships (1,361 total)
Spider 20 Black Widow 1
Tarantula 1,120 Roach 100
Hornet 120

It was bigger. I've probably lost 2k bw's, 5k spiders and lots of CR during the round, plus a few mantis, scarabs and a fr attackfleet. The last few days I could not be arsed to build anything but Tulas to attack with. Those xan's were tasty at the end! I built spiders for def early on, when I was using the FR fleet (in retrospect those spiders should have been part of that fleet), and switched to building scarab/mantis and bw's as I had alot for def after I started doing CR, as I've only been attacking with one fleet for almost the entire round. Had I known what I knew today, I would have only built CR, said to my ally that I was a inactive shit and they should either kick me or not defend me, and threefleeted prelaunch style. Im too old to adapt

I was eager to try out a mantis/roach fleet, to attack ziks. Not enough res or time for that thought
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 23:55   #38
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
To be fair, a lot of top Terran planets found that Harpies were their most powerful ship.
Ships (607 total)
Harpy 341 Ziz 265
Leviathan 1

That was after my BS got fleetcaught, but harpies were great yeah.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 08:39   #39
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I only built mine to stop tomkat (and to a lesser extent, gmufc) from XP whoring against me.

But then I found they were pretty awesome, particularly with 30k interceptors available ingal most of the time. Would have built more, but I got some pretty hefty incs that needed dragons to help kill 'em instead!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:53   #40
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I only built mine to stop tomkat (and to a lesser extent, gmufc) from XP whoring against me.

But then I found they were pretty awesome, particularly with 30k interceptors available ingal most of the time. Would have built more, but I got some pretty hefty incs that needed dragons to help kill 'em instead!
I meant as fakes for DE/BS
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:50   #41
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Phantoms 4,000
Vsharrak 40,000
Fireblade 5,000
Arrowhead 6,000
Tzen 2,000
Ghost 4,500
Peacekeeper 626
Wraith 43
Broadsword 258
Dagger 1,500
Sabre 1,000

I was always stuck between trying to defend and attack, I should have not bothered with the Broards or Wraiths and used Peacekeepers as they are great in a Xan FR attack fleet, the Zik Pirate didnt like PK's at all.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:56   #42
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

in the end, I had about 600 cr - half of them roach - and 300 frigs

the ships I built for defense (mostly spiders + mantis) I lost in an "accident" (fell asleep ffs) one week before the end. Didnt bother to rebuild any though...
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 06:41   #43
Selina
Zero posts FTW

Selina is an unknown quantity at this point

9.5.1 Nicola of Girls Aloud
Rank 28th
Value 10th

Ships (94,274 total)
Harpy 1,775 Gryphon 406
Phoenix 237 Chimera 988
Pegasus 204 Barghest 101
Syren 67 Wyvern 254
Dragon 69 Ziz 218
Leviathan 155 Behemoth 261
Spider 612 Beetle 185
Viper 796 Recluse 997
Black Widow 103 Scarab 19
Tarantula 135 Roach 37
Mantis 47 Mosquito 206
Hornet 76 Phantom 4,602
Vsharrak 7,768 Fireblade 1,128
Arrowhead 1,560 Tzen 3,979
Ghost 4,114 Dagger 603
Sabre 2,384 Interceptor 30,411
Cutlass 11,107 Thief 8,770
Assassin 107 Clipper 2,191
Buccaneer 1,232 Rogue 523
Marauder 759 Pirate 1,118
Privateer 3,831 Ironclad 137
Galleon 2

my only regret was that i never stole a single broadsword/PK *tear*
Selina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 22:57   #44
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

roughly something like:

Vsharrak: 40,000
Phantom: 10,000
Arrowhead: 10,000
Fireblade: 8,000
Tzen: 6,000
Ghost: 7,000
PeaceKeep: 0
Predator: 0
Wraith: 0
Broadsword: 700 (lost 600 just near the end)
Dagger: 1,500
Sabre: 800
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote