User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:27   #101
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Insomnia declares war on LCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
P.S. Slightly more on topic, I hope the Insomnia and LCH members are having fun capping each others roids and killing each others ships!
wonder if we see any "zo0fing"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:30   #102
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Oh you mean the meeting you organised to speak about this. Where we tried to explain that we felt exactly like Insomnia did, that we had been attacked for several days now. Thats why i copied your declaration of war, to show you that we thought and stil lthink that you, not us, are the cause.

Thats the same meeting where You childishly parted the channel after you insisted on not listening to our words, and where even Mek and Jistarro had to admit it was mostly YOUR war.

Lol, during that meeting, you got LCH incs, and whined about it. That seems logical:

1 - We declare war on LCH
2 - We wait for LCH to declare war back
3 - omg LCH is attacking ! NOT FAIR !

tbh, Jonas, we believe the main reason for your one man show is this:

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...a1770007e996ba

Thats your planet (at least you told us in that meeting what your coords were). Youre just pissed we raided your precious planet, and now u use Insomnia to get even.

Quite the mature HC

No more words needed?
I was invited to the meeting by Mek, who told me it was Ace who had wanted it. The reason I left, was because you kept saying you attacked only randoms...and just after the meeting started, I did indeed get incs. 12k FR and 1k BS, altho you insisted you didnt know my coords.

I said that if you dont know my coords, and didnt know im in that partucular gal you've been hitting for 3-4 days, why do that certain planet get the first incs after the war starting... and why has that gal been your target for days...

Then you come up with a reason. We've been hostile. So yo're attacks aint all random are they? Then you tell me you know theres 4 Insomnia in there. If you were so worried about Insomnia incs, why not PM? I could have told you that you kept hitting me and Meks gal over and over... With 5 waves on each of our players there makes about 30-40 hostile fleets...

So, I told them to you, and you said "oh, it must be that special attack Lord_Dain was doing, he was screaming out in the channel for FR eralier" and you claimed you didnt know what it was ^^

I ordered thoose waves to go through, no reason to defend 500 roids vs 12k FR anyway so dont come saying its bout my planet.

And for what Kjeldoran said, AD is not very lively, and war declarations is imo a entertaining part. I think the universe deserves to know who fighting, cause everyone doesnt have the same intel as the big alliances.

And for the alliances interfeering, there were many tonight. unfortunatley we had alot of incommings from eXilition xVx Rock adn even som Angels I also saw from the JGPS that LCH had some coming from elsewhere aswell, so atm I think its a loose loose war ^^

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:35   #103
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
And for the alliances interfeering, there were many tonight. unfortunatley we had alot of incommings from eXilition xVx Rock adn even som Angels I also saw from the JGPS that LCH had some coming from elsewhere aswell, so atm I think its a loose loose war ^^

-Jonas-
Well we do retals on those hitting us or the night(s) before ... must be one of those situations then because we sure as hell did not seek out Insomnia planets to hit

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:36   #104
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the original assumption you base your 'war' on, its probably just a few gal attacks that happened to be on gals with Insomnia members in.
Random galaxies are not setup without looking through the arbiter...and on their arbiter there wud show 4 Insomnia on 2 of the gals, and we had anothre Insomnia gal with 3 in getting LCH incommings. When you hit theese three gals several days, with waves, its not that random, is it?

I tried PMing Ace, and he said it was coincidental. The same thing happened the next night. Gets hard to belive eventually, even froma person I've had only good chats with earlier.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:39   #105
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Well we do retals on those hitting us or the night(s) before ... must be one of those situations then because we sure as hell did not seek out Insomnia planets to hit
Angels in for free roids shocker!!!!

:P

Nah I know you didnt. they just came in a terrible time. the 17k FR on Bee from eXilition wasnt a incomming we'd want either

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:49   #106
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angels in for free roids shocker!!!!

:P

Nah I know you didnt. they just came in a terrible time. the 17k FR on Bee from eXilition wasnt a incomming we'd want either
Honestly, I don't think anyone want 17k attacking FR's heading his way

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:52   #107
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

I like to think Forest do :P caus ethen he can post on here \o/

<3 Forest

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:12   #108
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Random galaxies are not setup without looking through the arbiter...and on their arbiter there wud show 4 Insomnia on 2 of the gals, and we had anothre Insomnia gal with 3 in getting LCH incommings. When you hit theese three gals several days, with waves, its not that random, is it?

I tried PMing Ace, and he said it was coincidental. The same thing happened the next night. Gets hard to belive eventually, even froma person I've had only good chats with earlier.

-Jonas-
here you go again saying you PMed me.
You didn't PM me at all.
In the other post you talk about 5 waves from us ? well let me tell you 3 is the max we did sofar this round.
same gal 3 nights in a row ? get real thats utter bull and you know it.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:53   #109
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
By the original assumption you base your 'war' on, its probably just a few gal attacks that happened to be on gals with Insomnia members in.
Isn't it ironic.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 18:04   #110
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
here you go again saying you PMed me.
You didn't PM me at all.
In the other post you talk about 5 waves from us ? well let me tell you 3 is the max we did sofar this round.
same gal 3 nights in a row ? get real thats utter bull and you know it.
I PMed you asking why LCH kept coming at Insomnia, and said you better not keep going at it. You said not to threathen and I said it wasnt a threat, just didnt want to end up fighting you.

-J-

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 18:30   #111
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I PMed you asking why LCH kept coming at Insomnia, and said you better not keep going at it. You said not to threathen and I said it wasnt a threat, just didnt want to end up fighting you.

-J-
you must have PMed a different person since i never got those PMs.
But before this turns in to a yes no game.

Read all my other remarks to your post and answer those.
If you want to hit us cos YOU lost roids at YOUR planet then just say so, don't "invent" all that other crap.
#multihunters
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 18:37   #112
imPerator

imPerator has a little shameless behaviour in the past

(Edited for purposes of comprehensibility. - JBG)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Nov 2005 at 01:46.
imPerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 18:41   #113
Ace
PA Team

Yes you joined our public channel last night.

And your point is ?
#multihunters
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 18:47   #114
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Uhm Ace, i'm sorry...I PMed SilverAce. man you guys know how to confuse someone o_O

my bad

and I already answered the other remarks, ready up... No its not bout my planet. I have 500 roids and im happy ^^ Its bout you hitting many Insomnia planets, you know this.

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 18:54   #115
Ace
PA Team

Ok that point about the PMs cleared.
#multihunters
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 19:17   #116
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I wrote out several replies before deleting them to settle with one thing:
Quote:
its not that random, is it?
Yes that is perfectly random. If they truely picked randomly, they might hit your galaxies all round. What you have is worth looking into, but no more. To base your decision on your own missunderstanding of 'random' is a little off.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 19:38   #117
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Its been decent so far, not had this much incoming all round.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:35   #118
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to LCH but also to Insomnia ( cause of Proxi and Jonas)

Yay, so many wardeclarations, this round is loveable.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 22:37   #119
Orlandian
VisioNary

Orlandian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
Yay, so many wardeclarations, this round is loveable.

when is reunion gunna go to war legator
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 22:59   #120
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Next round at full strength, then it really will be a reunion
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:00   #121
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandian
when is reunion gunna go to war legator
Might be soon if the peniz-alliance continues their blatant trend of hostility.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:44   #122
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

some1 ban the fag with that uberlong shit log
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:32   #123
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Right, all these accusations are going back and forth, but no mention at all of the most obvious question:

Who is winning?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 03:01   #124
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
some1 ban the fag with that uberlong shit log
I agree

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 03:02   #125
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Right, all these accusations are going back and forth, but no mention at all of the most obvious question:

Who is winning?
last I saw on sandmans, insomnia were down and LCH were up a little

yesterday:

Insomnia -8.6% (3100) roids
LCH 0 roid change

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 06:01   #126
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
last I saw on sandmans, insomnia were down and LCH were up a little

yesterday:

Insomnia -8.6% (3100) roids
LCH 0 roid change
Unfortunatley, it wasnt LCH who took the roids off us. It was certain alliances taking advantage of our war to get cheap roids. We'll get to theese people soon enough

Afaik LCH had some of the same...

-J-

Retired
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 07:26   #127
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

I am one of these people, DEATH over Insomnia ;D

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 07:27   #128
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Easy

Insomnia
by Faithless

I only smoke weed when I need to
And I need to get some rest
I confess, I burnt a hole in the mattress
Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty
And on the count of three I pull back the duvet
Make my way to the refrigerator
One dry potato inside, no lie
Not even bread, jam
When the light above my head went bam!
I can't sleep, something's all over me
Greasy, insomnia please release me
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath
Tearing off tights with my teeth
But there's no relief
I'm wide awake in my kitchen
It's dark and I'm lonely
Oh, if I could only get some sleep
Creeky noises make my skin creep
I need to get some sleep
I can't get no sleep....
:eek:

class song..
Faithless r0x

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 08:09   #129
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Might be soon if the peniz-alliance continues their blatant trend of hostility.

Looks like that you people want the 2 strongest alliances at war, from my point of view that wont happen !

And squidly, stop the rumours, so far there werent any hostilities !

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 10:05   #130
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Looks like that you people want the 2 strongest alliances at war, from my point of view that wont happen !

I don't see why any alliance would want to pick a fight with Reunion. We sent a tactical scout team to leg's planet to test his defences and we had to pull due to the overwelming amount of defence.
For Angels it's obvious that we want to stay asfar away from Legator and his forces as possible.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 10:11   #131
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I don't see why any alliance would want to pick a fight with Reunion. We sent a tactical scout team to leg's planet to test his defences and we had to pull due to the overwelming amount of defence.
For Angels it's obvious that we want to stay asfar away from Legator and his forces as possible.
Lemming def ftw!! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 12:12   #132
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Or the DCs were in a bad mood
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 14:39   #133
Goafer LX

Goafer LX has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i totally agree, why does insomnia insist on going to war with an alliance it is confident it can beat? bunch of ****ing pussies if you ask me.
Let us simply remember that LCH started the roidings, and refused to cease when asked, Insomnia has a good right to crush LCH

[INS]Goafer
Goafer LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 14:41   #134
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goafer LX
Let us simply remember that LCH started the roidings, and refused to cease when asked, Insomnia has a good right to crush LCH
This often happens in a war

If LCH would agree to cease the attacks then it's not really a war is it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:21   #135
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Firstly did you (Insomnia) honestly think that by declaring that you want a private war with LCH you would be left alone by all other alliances? In this round the alliances/planets with too many roids get incs from everywhere, it's natural. Of course it would be lame if an alliance should decide to hit you with full force, but random roiding is "ok" imo :)

Secondly you should try having a war with multiple alliances at the same time, it would prove your eliteness if you could hold your own.

Thirdly this round shipstats are just plain stupid. Trading roids is not fun, it's pointless imo :P

Good luck both sides and may the best alliance win!
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:24   #136
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Insomnia are not trading roids HK. They are merely loosing them.

It looks like a difference to me
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:36   #137
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Hmm Insomnia, probably isnt a best idea to pick a fight with a solo alliance who havent been busy fighting any other battles. They are free to fully devote all their time to war if they choose to as youve probably wound them all up enough to warrant the LCH members choosing nailing Insomnia rather than fighting the top 4. Bad mistake because as you try to keep fighting the top 4 and a war with LCH , LCH can choose as much time as they wont to focus on you, which judging by last nights insomnia losses (10%) is quite a lot of time.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:37   #138
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It seems ND is now testing my hard one !!! Its the def im talking about, not the Pe...

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:41   #139
AkMaster
tagged |away till the end

AkMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yer, you're right ofc. Germany also had the good right to conquer europe in WW II & their troops believed their beloved leader. Also the Americans invaded Iraq cuz George Bush said it had weapons of mass-destruction...

So: get your facts straight or don't post if you don't know exactly what happened.
AkMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:41   #140
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Croikey! I'm wrong! There's actually a Legator-Peniz conspiracy here! PA is doomed
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 16:13   #141
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Croikey! I'm wrong! There's actually a Legator-Peniz conspiracy here! PA is doomed
i wouldnt say doomed, its more the start of a new era

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 16:13   #142
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
It seems ND is now testing my hard one !!! Its the def im talking about, not the Pe...

want def ?

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 16:29   #143
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what you're saying is, Insomnia are the morale winners but aren't actually going to win anything?
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 16:37   #144
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
want def ?

nah, got plenty already. HC, DC and even scanner are sending def \o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 17:46   #145
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Noticing any difference between roiding random galaxy's and this?
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 17:59   #146
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

moral victory ftw
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 18:08   #147
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Funniest war effort since Phraktos :/
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 18:40   #148
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

So besides stealing each others roids ending everyday in minus, and kill each others fleets for no gain whatsoever, what's the point of this war continuing? There's much more interesting targets to hit imo.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 19:37   #149
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Hmm Insomnia, probably isnt a best idea to pick a fight with a solo alliance who havent been busy fighting any other battles. They are free to fully devote all their time to war if they choose to as youve probably wound them all up enough to warrant the LCH members choosing nailing Insomnia rather than fighting the top 4. Bad mistake because as you try to keep fighting the top 4 and a war with LCH , LCH can choose as much time as they wont to focus on you, which judging by last nights insomnia losses (10%) is quite a lot of time.
did you also note that we dropped members aswell?? hardly representative of how many roids we actually lost rinoa

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 19:40   #150
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

You've lost 2 members and dropped 6.8k rocks in 2 days....