User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 12:00   #1
scotty1234

scotty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Xp

i was just wundrin,whats the best way to get xp?
would it be to attack someone with a higher score than me, say...150% score of mine.
also,how do you tell what the weak points are in someones fleet, if i knew this i could just attack a guy with 1 of my types of ship and coz he had a weak point against them i could get loadsa xp,is this right?
scotty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 19:34   #2
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Xp

Yes. If you have a paid account, you can make unitscans, which reveal the ships of a planet. Some people don't build ships against a certain class (or way too few). Attack and steal their roids. Best is if you find someone bigger than yourself that has a big weakness, but there won't be many of those around. Especially not among the high ranked planets: unless you are very small your chances of finding such a planet are small.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 19:54   #3
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1234
would it be to attack someone with a higher score than me, say...150% score of mine.
No, it's value that counts.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:43   #4
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

To be a top-ranked planet you need both good value and good xp. Either will help you get a good overall score, but if you have neither then you're screwed
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote