User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 May 2004, 15:48   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ohhhhhh N0es!!!!!!!!

Right i despise mobile phones.

As such i dont own one.

However after reading late last year about developments (still in the lab stage) in the digital cameras mobiles use which would allow them to focus (current mobile pics are shit) i more or less decided that i'd finally get a mobile when i could just pretend that it was a proper digital camera.

Unfortunately that time seems to be now (well next year anyway).

I suppose holding out for this long is an achievement of sorts anyway*.

*all my friends, despite being of a similar mindset to me (ie mobiles are gay), succumbed to their temptations years ago.
Unread 20 May 2004, 15:54   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ohhhhhh N0es!!!!!!!!

0.5g?
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:00   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I read that as Ohhh NOSE and thought you were going to talk about your cold again.
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:02   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

1 moaning thread is enough.
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:11   #5
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

3G allows video content and stuff (basically a faster network)
2.5G is what most of us have now - photo messages, extended text messages, that kind of stuff.
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:25   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Nokia 6600 handest has a pretty decent camera/video camera - a lot better than all other phone cams I've seen.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:33   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The Nokia 6600 handest has a pretty decent camera/video camera - a lot better than all other phone cams I've seen.

But it doesn't have optical zoom (which is what im after).
Unread 20 May 2004, 16:39   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh
Unread 20 May 2004, 17:27   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

The Nokia 6600 camera is ****ing shit compared to many other phones too.

If you want a digital camera, buy a digital camera for **** sake. You do realise, that any decent quality picture, ie, the 1 megapixel ones on the Sharp GX30 are far too big to actually send from the phone. Therefore, you then have to lay out another £30 for a data cable if you want to get them onto your PC.

and even if you were able to send them, 300kb at 0.7 pence a kilobyte makes for expensive photos.

I ****ing despise you faggots who want a real digital camera from a mobile phone. Its a phone, you use it to call people, and be called. Its not a ****ing camera.

**** off.
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:02   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the P900 is the answer to all of life's problems. all of them.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:15   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am yet to see the point of most of the silly features integrated into most mobile phones now
saying that though, my mates xda2 is amazing and i really really want one
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:29   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
The Nokia 6600 camera is ****ing shit compared to many other phones too.

If you want a digital camera, buy a digital camera for **** sake. You do realise, that any decent quality picture, ie, the 1 megapixel ones on the Sharp GX30 are far too big to actually send from the phone. Therefore, you then have to lay out another £30 for a data cable if you want to get them onto your PC.

and even if you were able to send them, 300kb at 0.7 pence a kilobyte makes for expensive photos.

I ****ing despise you faggots who want a real digital camera from a mobile phone. Its a phone, you use it to call people, and be called. Its not a ****ing camera.

**** off.
I fully endorse rids

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:31   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a Sharpe GX30 with the old 1 mega pixel camera and send pictures from it all the time, go me.

The quality is quite good, not brilliant but good enough for me:
http://www20.brinkster.com/chrishicks/picture004.jpg
Crap lighting in that one though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:35   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

My phone doesn't have a camera or even a colour screen. Clearly I'm a friendless nerd.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:49   #15
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
My phone doesn't have a camera or even a colour screen. Clearly I'm a friendless nerd.
ditto
Unread 20 May 2004, 18:55   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
the P900 is the answer to all of life's problems. all of them.
Not it the dark its not.
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:24   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I have a Sharpe GX30 with the old 1 mega pixel camera and send pictures from it all the time, go me.

Thats not at the 1 megapixel resolution though retard.

YOu cant send a file over 30kb via MMS on Vodafone yet. Although this will go up 70kb pretty soon.
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:32   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The largest size pictures you can take are XXL with fine quality, I was assuming that’s the 1 megapixel resolution ? Unless I am indeed being retarded and am missing an obvious button labelled "PRESS HERE FOR THE 1 MEGAPIXEL RESOLUTION"somewhere. Pictures of that quality (Which the link isn't one) come out to about 150kb-200kb which compresses to like sub 20kb for sending, go figure.
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:51   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rids is possibly the angriest man in the world.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:07   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Not it the dark its not.
when you turn night mode (:ninja:) on it is
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:08   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why does Dace want an easily concealable digital camera?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:49   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Why is your shirt all ripped and you have blood on your shirt?
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:45   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why does Dace want an easily concealable digital camera?

At last somebody asks "the question that counts" :angelic:

P.S. **** you rids you're shit.
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:50   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
At last somebody asks "the question that counts" :angelic:

P.S. **** you rids you're shit.
Dace you do know they are implementing in future a loud beep on phones should you take a photo so everyone is aware you are taking photos?

They've already done this in japan because that country is full of dace's.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:52   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Dace you do know they are implementing in future a loud beep on phones should you take a photo so everyone is aware you are taking photos?

They've already done this in japan because that country is full of dace's.

Yeah well hopefully ill get a mobile with a (proper) camera before they do implement the beep thing.
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:53   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rids is right. I own a Nokia 3200 and I don't even use the camera on it that much.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:54   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Saying that tho dont mobiles with cameras make a "snapping" sound atm abyway (the one Beckham advertises does anyway).

Saying another thing ... the noise of a club/busy stree/whatever should be loud enough to cover the noise anyway so "it's all good".
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:56   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Rids is right.

No he's not.
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:56   #29
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You can turn that sound off you know.
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:57   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
You can turn that sound off you know.

All i can say is "bonus".
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:58   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
one thing you should consider, phone cameras are somewhat slow at taking the pic .. its not just click and VOILÁ!, you have to wait a few milisecs for it to adjust

I'll bear it in mind.
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:05   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
what I meant is that you need something professional to take your dodgy pictures. holding a phone for more than 2 secs while aiming at someone* will certainly look suspicious

* under 14 year old girls

What if i put the phone to my ear, pretend im "on it" and then point my head in the general direction of the girl and then take a photo?!
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:06   #33
Blastoderm
________

It's not that professional.
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:09   #34
Blastoderm
________

It is possible.
If he was a babe magnet.
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:09   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
can you hold your head straight for 2 secs?
can you make the girl not move for 2 secs?

I can try*.

*repeatedly
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:49   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why is your shirt all ripped and you have blood on your shirt?
Because I'm oh so friendly !
Unread 21 May 2004, 11:45   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Dace.

Lets just imagine, that decent camera phones were out now, and priced about the same as your top of the range camera phones are these days.

So, if you want to get the phone for free, you're going to need to go onto a plan which is £30 a month, giving you 200 minutes inclusive a month. Just think, you could use these 200 minutes to phone all your frie.... well, you could a speaking clock, for 200 minutes a month, for free!

You've then got a phone, with a camera. Now, this phone isnt going to be small, its probably going to around the size of a credit card wallet, at a guess, maybe a bit thicker. Now, if you want to pull those high quality photos off the phone and onto the PC, you're going to need a datacable, extra £30.

Over the course of the year, you will have spent £390 on a phone, which a decent camera, with optical zoom. Now, that camera, on the phone, is not going to be as good, as a digital camera you could get for £390. Most likely it wont have a flash, and the LCD screen on the phone for viewing the picture will be shit. This is in most cases the truth.

Now, I sell these ****ing things all week long. And I'm more than happy to con most retards into buying with lines like 'but, you wont need to carry your digital camera around with you' and stuff like that. I'm being honest with you here, camera phones are a waste of ****ing time.

See the logic.

* All points in this post are considered to be my opinion. Unless you want to buy one from me, then ignore everything I say.
Unread 21 May 2004, 14:20   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thanks rids for at least pointing out the "cons" of the argument :)
Unread 21 May 2004, 14:29   #39
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is possible.
If he was a babe magnet.
There
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 16:23   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you get a camera in your phone you can get them insured together relatively cheaply. If you buy a camera separately, not only will you have lots of "oh i wish I had my digital camera on me for that picture" moments (solved by mobile with camera in), but insurance will be a hassle, as you'll have to do both the camera AND the phone.
Unread 21 May 2004, 16:42   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I fully endorse rids
I fully endorse this endorsement of rids.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 18:48   #42
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
Anyone can do that... stalk behind any fit girl.
Unread 21 May 2004, 23:41   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium

Good pic :twothumbsup:

Where was it taken?

Are alot of the women there that fit?
Unread 21 May 2004, 23:53   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmm

Dace , do NOT sit at your window taking pictures of the children in the playground, its not healthy, and it may lead to a prosecution which you will find difficult to explain.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 00:19   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Hmmm

Dace , do NOT sit at your window taking pictures of the children in the playground, its not healthy, and it may lead to a prosecution which you will find difficult to explain.

I'll just tell the ROZZERS that it's for "research purposes" and everything should be OK.
Unread 22 May 2004, 12:49   #46
Blastoderm
________

Sure. They'll believe you.
Unread 22 May 2004, 16:51   #47
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://users.aber.ac.uk/jat2/phone/

all those are taken with a Samsung E700. Some are crap and some are ace. It depends on shakey hands and lighting.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 17:05   #48
Blastoderm
________

I didn't know you had the hots for a midget JJ...
Unread 22 May 2004, 17:08   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

I didn't know KaneEd was a girl!
Unread 22 May 2004, 17:12   #50
Blastoderm
________

Shocking!