User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:10   #1
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
Animated Avatars

All animated avatars have stoped working for me on this site and all the other sites I visit. I have tried everything checking unchecking boxes in imternet options etc...they will not work in IE or in Firefox.

I recently started using the sun java console...Any idea's how I can fix this ...as its starting to pee me off slightly .

Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:21   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Animated Avatars

nope.
I quite like you avatar though.
Un(re)install/deactivate stuff and see if that makes things better.

If all fails, give up and take a lovely stroll in the sunshine.
Talk to people. Develop relationships with people that will ultimated lead you to living a better, more satisfying life.
Take up a sport or physical activity, I suggest a martial art.
Goto plays and musical events. Try to enrich yourself culturally.
Eat healthy food. As a health body is the key to a healthy mind.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 19:15   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Try using Opera instead

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 19:38   #4
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Try using Opera instead
[derail]So how did your opera experiment go?[/derail]
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 20:34   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Works fine for me in IE, so I don't think it's an IE issue, just sounds like it's a shit user who can't use a PC and needs babysat issue.

SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR ****ING USE OPERA SHITE POSTS!
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 20:36   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Use Opera.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 20:44   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
just sounds like it's a shit user who can't use a PC and needs babysat issue.!
Yet noone has been able to offer any sort of constructive advice...

PS: Use opera.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 20:47   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
[derail]So how did your opera experiment go?[/derail]
I gave up after 2 days. I don't know if it was I am too familiar with using Avant/IE but I just couldn't get on with Opera. I think if I had bothered to play with the options more I may have got it the way I wanted but I decided in the end to give up. I was going to do a diary of my experiences with Opera but after I started to write the 1st one I realised that it was going to be full of me complaining about it instead of anything really constructive so I gave up. Opera may be fine for some people but not for me.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 23:04   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Works fine for me in IE, so I don't think it's an IE issue, just sounds like it's a shit user who can't use a PC and needs babysat issue.

SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR ****ING USE OPERA SHITE POSTS!

I especially like how this was posted before anyone seriously suggested using opera as a solution to cressa's problem.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 23:59   #10
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Try de-activating the 'Ad-blocking - Animation' option for pirate.planetarion.com in your firewall, if you're using one.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote