User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 21:05   #301
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football] Copa America prediction league

Okay I am working out the quarters now but it is harder because of the 3 groups instead of 4
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 21:52   #302
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

PM sent. If I don't get through, that will amuse me.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 21:57   #303
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
he probably meant it's a group of death in the sense that most people will be on the same number of points so there are no guarantees of qualification, or something like that
aight! 100% correct.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:04   #304
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Uruguay 1 - 0 Ecuador 20 mins to go...

if it stays 1-0, stew, blastoderm, 1-X, sbOlly get 3 points

another goal for uruguay would be 3 points for colt, entium, rids, lhc, ragnarak, roadrunner, lupin, rumad, at0mic.c0w, koen, non.human which most people will agree would be bad news

an ecuador goal would give 3 points to dace, evergreen, zharkov, kurashima

why hasn't anyone referred to homer's u.r.gay, and is it just me that feels like shouting 'ecuador' (like the song) instead of just saying it?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:05   #305
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Uruguay 1 - 0 Ecuador 20 mins to go...

if it stays 1-0, stew, blastoderm, 1-X, sbOlly get 3 points
And for that reason alone I gurantee you their will be more goals.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:06   #306
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you would think I'd learn

seconds after posting, 1-1
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:07   #307
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See!

Bloody Salas (whoever he is - not the famous one, he was Chilean wasnt he?)
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:13   #308
1-X
overtired

just been checking, the famous one was indeed Chilean, Marcelo. This one is called Franklin.

edit 2-1, so a consolation point... and 3 for inferno, mrl_jakiri

(what am I doing, it will be a draw now)

Last edited by 1-X; 11 Jul 2004 at 01:18.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:28   #309
Opus

Opus is an unknown quantity at this point

2 - 1

So close...but yet so far =(
Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:43   #310
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I hope Blastoderm is looking at the tables and kicking himself for insisting on remaining in A rather than B.
I'm not kicking myself.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:46   #311
1-X
overtired

997... c'mon, go for 1k before bedtime
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:51   #312
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'll make a special thread for my 1k. A first in any forums I've signed up for in my life.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:57   #313
1-X
overtired

you just need one more 'ordinary' post ... /me wonders what you can't resist replying to...

so Blastie, Chelsea for Prem.Champs, yes?
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:59   #314
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

posts posts posts blasty
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 02:11   #315
Blastoderm
________

Made my 1k post thread.

Chelsea for prem? Nah.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 02:30   #316
1-X
overtired

mexico to beat argentina?

well, as half-time approaches, that's what's happening (arg 0-1 mex)
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 02:48   #317
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

2 Argie goals in the second half to give me the three points.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 02:53   #318
1-X
overtired

offtopic for a moment... about your avatar, which seems to be an Austria flag with "the euro thing" in the corner? is there a special reason why you chose it? is it a real flag? (or tell me to **** off and mind my own business )
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:01   #319
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
2 Argie goals in the second half to give me the three points.
if it stays 0-1, you're still in a qualifying position. Bitch of a group, you've in there, what clown arranged that?
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:03   #320
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Way off!
It's the first official (13-star variant) national flag of the Confederate States of America, commonly referred to as the 'Stars and Bars'. You're right about the Austrian link though, it was partially derived from their flag.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:09   #321
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

IM BACK!!!!!!

What did I miss?
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:12   #322
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Way off!
It's the first official (13-star variant) national flag of the Confederate States of America, commonly referred to as the 'Stars and Bars'. You're right about the Austrian link though, it was partially derived from their flag.
and who said GD wasn't educational?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
IM BACK!!!!!!

What did I miss?
you got 3 points for uruguay 2-1 ecuador, putting you currently in 2nd place in your group.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:45   #323
1-X
overtired

uruguay 2-1 ecuador (+3 inferno, mrl_jakiri, +1 lots)
argentina 0-1 mexico (+1 roadrunner, dace)

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Colt		1	7	10
roadrunner	2	4	10
LHC		1	5	8
Ragnarak	1	5	8
Blastoderm	1	5	8
1-X		0	6	6
Entium		0	5	5
Rids		0	4	4
Stew		0	4	4
				(63)

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Rumad		1	6	9	
Inferno		1	5	8
at0mic.c0w	0	7	7		
Lupin		0	6	6
Dace		0	6	6
midge5		0	5	5
JC		0	5	5
Apothos		0	4	4
Evergreen	0	2	2
				(52)

Group C
		X	G	Pts	
Dante		1	7	10
Kurashima	1	6	9
Non.Human	0	8	8
Zharkov		1	5	8
MrL_JaKiri	1	4	7
Opus		0	6	6
Koen		0	6	6
Phang		0	5	5
sbOlly		0	5	5
				(64)
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:56   #324
1-X
overtired

re: Evergreen's 1-1 for all matches experiment. In the 10 games so far, there have been only 2 draws, both 2-2, but there is actually one score which, if used for all matches would put someone in the lead...

1-0 for all matches would have earned 15 points :eek:
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 04:09   #325
1-X
overtired

brazil 25-1-0 costa rica

2-0 Entium, LHC, Stew, Ragnarak, 1-X
3-0 Colt, Rids, roadrunner
3-1 Blastoderm

2-0 Apothos
2-1 Rumad
3-0 Lupin, JC, midge5
3-1 Dace, Inferno
4-1 at0mic.c0w
1-1 Evergreen

1-0 Zharkov
2-0 Dante, sbOlly, Koen
2-1 Kurashima
3-0 MrL_JaKiri
4-0 Nondescript Human, Opus
4-1 Phang

Paraguay 6-13-7 Chile

1-0 Ragnarak
2-1 Entium
1-1 Colt, Rids, Blastoderm, roadrunner
2-2 LHC
0-1 Stew
1-2 1-X

1-0 Inferno, Dace
2-1 midge5
1-1 Rumad, JC, Evergreen
2-2 Apothos, at0mic.c0w
0-1 Lupin

1-0 Nondescript Human
2-0 Koen
1-1 SbOlly, Opus, MrL_JaKiri
0-1 Dante, Kurashima
1-2 Phang, Zharkov

Last edited by 1-X; 11 Jul 2004 at 15:13.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 04:10   #326
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

So far I've been ruthlessly consistent but inaccurate
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 12:45   #327
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

11 Brazil 3 - 0 Costa Rica
11 Paraguay 2 - 1 Chile

12 Venezuela 1 - 2Bolivia
12 Peru 0 - 2 Colombia
13 Mexico 3- 0 Ecuador
13 Argentina 2- 0 Uruguay
14 Costa Rica 1- 2 Chile
14 Brazil 3 - 0 Paraguay

If I make the quarters just tell Graham and I will text him my predictions as I won't be able to come online again till next Sunday when over my grandparents again.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:03   #328
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

4-1 win for Brazil. Well done at0mic.c0w and Phang.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:14   #329
1-X
overtired

what the? they kicked off early?

without telling me?
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:17   #330
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
what the? they kicked off early?

without telling me?
livescore.com

[/1-X]
[/irony]
[/Dace]
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:18   #331
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

BOOM BOOM BOOM
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:25   #332
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

huzzah for me
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:31   #333
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Re: *** last six ***

12 Venezuela - Bolivia 2-2
12 Peru - Colombia 3-0
13 Mexico - Ecuador 2-1
13 Argentina - Uruguay 1-0
14 Costa Rica - Chile 0-0
14 Brazil - Paraguay 2-0
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:41   #334
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Venezuela 0 - 0 Bolivia
12 Peru 2 -1 Colombia
13 Mexico 3 - 0 Ecuador
13 Argentina 2 - 1 Uruguay
14 Costa Rica 1 - 0 Chile
14 Brazil 4 - 1 Paraguay
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:45   #335
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Venezuela 1 - 1 Bolivia
12 Peru 0 - 2 Colombia
13 Mexico 1 - 0 Ecuador
13 Argentina 3 - 1 Uruguay
14 Costa Rica 0 - 2 Chile
14 Brazil 2 - 1 Paraguay
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:46   #336
1-X
overtired

third set of predictions needed before monday night from

A : 1-X
B : Lupin
C : Dante, SbOlly

Last edited by 1-X; 12 Jul 2004 at 12:49.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:51   #337
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Peru 0 - 1 Colombia
13 Mexico 1 - 1 Ecuador
14 Costa Rica 0 - 1 Chile
14 Brazil 2 - 0 Paraguay
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 00:06   #338
Blastoderm
________

DAMN THE 4-1 BRAZIL WIN, THEY COULDN'T KEEP IT AT 3 GOALS. LOUSY BUMS
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 00:07   #339
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Peru 1 - 2 Colombia
13 Mexico 2 - 0 Ecuador
14 Costa Rica 2 - 2 Chile
14 Brazil 3 - 1 Paraguay
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 00:11   #340
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Venezuela - Bolivia 1 - 2
12 Peru - Colombia 1 - 0
13 Mexico - Ecuador 1 - 0
13 Argentina - Uruguay 3 - 1
14 Costa Rica - Chile 1 - 0
14 Brazil - Paraguay 2 - 0
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 01:20   #341
1-X
overtired

Brazil 4 - 1 Costa Rica
Paraguay 1 - 1 Chile

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Colt		2	8	14
roadrunner	3	5	14
Blastoderm	2	6	12
LHC		1	7	10
Ragnarak	1	6	9
Rids		1	5	8
1-X		0	7	7
Entium		0	6	6
Stew		0	5	5
				(85)

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Rumad		2	7	13
at0mic.c0w	1	8	11	
JC		1	6	9
Inferno		1	6	9	
Lupin		0	7	7
Dace		0	7	7
Apothos		0	6	6
midge5		0	6	6
Evergreen	1	2	5
				(73)

Group C	
		X	G	Pts		
Dante		1	8	11
MrL_JaKiri	2	5	11
Kurashima	1	7	10
Opus		1	7	10
Non.Human	0	9	9
sbOlly		1	6	9
Zharkov		1	6	9
Phang		1	5	8
Koen		0	7	7
				(84)
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 02:51   #342
Opus

Opus is an unknown quantity at this point

*** last six ***

12 Venezuela 2 - 2 Bolivia
12 Peru 1 - 2 Colombia
13 Mexico 0 - 2 Ecuador
14 Costa Rica 0 - 3 Chile
14 Brazil 2 - 0 Paraguay
Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 09:22   #343
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wow, im in second in the (atm) hardest group! go figure!

EDIT: and im the only person with 3 exact guesses, yey me!
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 09:39   #344
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

12 Peru 1 - 2 Colombia
13 Mexico 1 - 1 Ecuador
14 Brazil 3 - 1 Paraguay
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 10:40   #345
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Venezuela - Bolivia 1-2
12 Peru - Colombia 0-2
13 Mexico - Ecuador 2-0
13 Argentina - Uruguay 2-1
14 Costa Rica - Chile 1-1
14 Brazil - Paraguay 3-1
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 11:01   #346
Stew
Made of Twigs

Boy do I suck
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 11:39   #347
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

12 Peru 1 - 3 Colombia
13 Mexico 2 - 0 Ecuador
13 Argentina 3 - 2 Uruguay
14 Brazil 3 - 1 Paraguay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Boy do I suck
Its fatigue mate, we had a long and hard run in the Euro competition so we cant be expected to perform to our best in this with hardly any rest.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:35   #348
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

You sure your not just taking a leaf out of Blackburns books JC?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 15:24   #349
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
12 Venezuela 1-1 Bolivia
12 Peru 1-0 Colombia
13 Mexico 1-0 Ecuador
13 Argentina 1-0 Uruguay
14 Costa Rica 1-1 Chile
14 Brazil 1-0 Paraguay
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 16:10   #350
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

12 Venezuela - Bolivia 0 - 0
12 Peru - Colombia 1 - 2
13 Mexico - Ecuador 3 - 1
13 Argentina - Uruguay 2 - 0
14 Costa Rica - Chile 0 - 0
14 Brazil - Paraguay 2 - 0

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote