User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:01   #1
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[FOOTBALL]England v Switzerland

England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson is set to revert to his diamond formation for Thursday's match with Switzerland.

Tempted to bet on the draw
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:01   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [FOOTBALL]England v Switzerland

i need to find a way to watch the game.

no tv, no-one to go to the pub with :/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:01   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Switzerland are mince. You'll beat them, rooney will score a tap in and the whole media will wank over another average fat scouse performance.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:03   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

2-0, Rooney to score first, just put £1.45 on it, 25-1
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:17   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Man, I love that formation. It has been a roaring success.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:19   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Man, I love that formation. It has been a roaring success.
To be fair to the formation, it did work when he first tried it, and I remember everyone shouting HE SHOULD USE A DIAMOND! not so long ago.

The major problem is having Lampard as the holding player.

Lampard is not a holding player, Sven.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:27   #7
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Engaldn will win there next two games and we will progress to the semi's where we will be beaten by 2 zinedine zidane goals.

Then again the drugs May have worn off by ten and I will come to my senses.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:28   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Engaldn will win there next two games and we will progress to the semi's where we will be beaten by 2 zinedine zidane goals.

Then again the drugs May have worn off by ten and I will come to my senses.
Probably, because the only way that 2 teams from the same group can meet in the knockout is in the final.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 12:34   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

beaten to it
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 13:06   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont understand why he plays Gerrard on the left when he is more of a holding player than Lampard will ever be.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 13:07   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

England will win both games, beat Greece in the quarters and be hailed a national success as per usual, then they will be knocked out by either Holland or Italy in the semi finals.

Unread 17 Jun 2004, 13:10   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've got Holland going out in the group stage . Italy have Totti out for 3 games as well.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 13:30   #13
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Switzerland are mince. You'll beat them, rooney will score a tap in and the whole media will wank over another average fat scouse performance.
As probably being the only Swiss on this forums, I'd say that as long as you keep underestimating us, we have a slight chance to win. I always said that England is better for us to play against than Croatia... Just don't forget the name Stephan Chapuisat as you're definitely going to hear from him tonight...
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:00   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
As probably being the only Swiss on this forums, I'd say that as long as you keep underestimating us, we have a slight chance to win. I always said that England is better for us to play against than Croatia... Just don't forget the name Stephan Chapuisat as you're definitely going to hear from him tonight...
Chapuisat scored a penalty against England in Euro 96. England fans with long memorys will already be aware of him

Maybe you have a chance. The weather is certainly not how England would like it, but to be honest i dont see it happening

Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:02   #15
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

i think we should play carragher in the holding midfeild role, drop lampard

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:04   #16
JC
lolly roffle

If anyone was going to be dropped it should be Scholes or Gerrard seeing as Lampard was by far our best midfielder against France.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:07   #17
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

i remember one game where phil babb was the best player for sunderland

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:08   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'm not a fan of scholes, i dont see what he brings to the team.

plus he's one of the two manu ferrets.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:10   #19
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

gary neville is a star i love him

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 14:12   #20
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
i remember one game where phil babb was the best player for sunderland
He was also the best midfielder in the Premiership last season.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 15:02   #21
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chapuisat scored a penalty against England in Euro 96. England fans with long memorys will already be aware of him
He didn't, it was Türkyilmaz.
Chapuisat played, thought.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 15:04   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

shit

i apologise

Unread 17 Jun 2004, 15:12   #23
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
gary neville is a star i love him
I wish he would lay down and die.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 15:57   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always thiunk that the sheer and utter tactical ineptitude of Sven Goran Eriksson is best demonstrated when you look at the performances of one of England's finest attacking midfielders for the past twenty years, ie Paul Scholes, under his management.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 17:24   #25
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
2-0, Rooney to score first, just put £1.45 on it, 25-1
Bitch, heh
You're almost there

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 18:01   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
all hail prophet deffeh
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:00   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Owen out, Vassell in against Croatia.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:04   #28
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Owen out, Defoe in against Croatia.
Oh wait...
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:07   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Oh wait...
Why should Defoe have gone instead of Vassell? Vassell is proven at this level, Defoe has, what, 2 caps?
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:12   #30
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why should Defoe have gone instead of Vassell? Vassell is proven at this level, Defoe has, what, 2 caps?
Both should have gone in my opinion but that's besides the point. How proven was Owen at this level when he score his Argentina goal. How proven is Rooney?

I think Defoe could have the kind of impact that Owen had in France. Vassel is never going to do that.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:16   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Both should have gone in my opinion but that's besides the point. How proven was Owen at this level when he score his Argentina goal. How proven is Rooney?

I think Defoe could have the kind of impact that Owen had in France. Vassel is never going to do that.
Rooney is pretty proven, given he's now got 16 caps.

At France 98, Owen gave us something we didn't have: a striker with pace.

Pray tell, what does Defoe bring to the side that we haven't got?
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:29   #32
Ragnarak

Quote:
Rooney is pretty proven, given he's now got 16 caps.

At France 98, Owen gave us something we didn't have: a striker with pace.

Pray tell, what does Defoe bring to the side that we haven't got?
A striker with pace who can finish?
You could just as easily ask what does Vassel bring to the side that we don't have in Owen?
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:30   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Congrats
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:30   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
A striker with pace who can finish?
You could just as easily ask what does Vassel bring to the side that we don't have in Owen?
The ability to play football.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:32   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

by the way

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/show/spe...004/03352.html

"most funny footballmoments ever"
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 19:35   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Oh, and our midfield organisation was crap. The swiss had far too much space down the flanks, which is why we were being pegged back.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 20:07   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
England will win both games, beat Greece in the quarters and be hailed a national success as per usual,
Wait, is this the same Deffeh that rates how good a team is by which round they reach in this thread?
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 22:50   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crap until the second goal

Much more positive after it, looked like we were playing proper stuff at last - still a long a way to go tho.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:16   #39
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some matches seem to be decided before a ball is kicked.
Switzerland never believed they could beat England, just as England didn't believe they could beat France.

I'm not sure where I put Croatia in this theory...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:27   #40
Entium

Congratulations!
I think we played pretty well, just the usual lack of cleverness and luck. The red card on Haas was rather harsh (again!) and in my opinion there was a foul on Müller just before Rooney scored his second goal.

I don't think we deserved to lose as high as 3:0,.... well, again and still no goal out of the game for Switzerland at an European Championship.

Seems that we have to beat France then...
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:22   #41
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

The second yellow was definitely a yellow, but I don't remember the first one.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:27   #42
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

England played crap.
But won. Thanks to the red card more than anything else.
All depends on how we play next.
Still a bit touch and go.
Still hate rooney even though he's probably the best striker we have.
Darius played ****ing well. Still a bit to small.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:30   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
Darius played ****ing well. Still a bit to small.
Compare him to Owen though, and he's the best striker in the world.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:33   #44
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Owens faster though. Which makes up for it.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:34   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I've always said Vassell's good, but he only seems to play well when he comes on as sub for some reason. Maybe we should start with Heskey
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:35   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
Owens faster though. Which makes up for it.
Did you actually watch either of the games? Owen was moving about at the speed of Laurent Blanc.

[edit]

Vassell is faster, stronger, he fights for the ball more, he links up better with rooney, he has a more powerful shot, he's more likely to beat his man.

Tell me why we should play owen.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:42   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

we shouldnt, he's too selfish.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:44   #48
Weeks
Banned

BECAUSE I LIKE HIM BETTER.
Still remember the world cup when he scored at couple of beauties.
I tend to think owen has more skill.
But you have a good point as far as the switz match goes. He was doing more or less sweet football association.
And i've never seen darius play a whole match for england. I'm sticking with sven.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 11:19   #49
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
Müller

We were linked wth Muller this week, mainly because of the Santini connection but he looked pretty ordinary in the games i've seen.

As i guess you must have seen more of him do you have an opnion on how good he is?
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 11:48   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

How long do you seriously expect owen to retain his starting place? He's been gash for 2 years for pool