User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2003, 01:59   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Need For Speed Undergound

Unread 26 Nov 2003, 02:06   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need For Speed Undergound

apart from which probably explains a lot, you got any review of the game i can read? i dunno whether to buy it or not
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 06:24   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
apart from which probably explains a lot, you got any review of the game i can read? i dunno whether to buy it or not
a few friends of mine own it, I've played it, go buy it...

....yesterday
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 07:09   #4
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

GO...BUY....NOW.

http://home.online.no/~sve-da2/artim...skylinemod.JPG <-- My car btw =)..modded Skyline.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 07:18   #5
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have anything to say about this game other than 'it's cool' or 'go buy it now' ???
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 11:26   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

How do you colour the lairs? I've not been able to work it out yet!

I'm currently cruising in a modded 206, great fun to go drag racing with it!
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 12:08   #7
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Click on "vinyl color" after the layer u want to color is blinking. U need to click on the text exactly, its a bit hard.

/me points Crackmonkey to http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?id=2586
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:05   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It is selling very well at my store.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:06   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

PS: Current offer for ppl in the UK from Game can get you a PS2 + second controller + Need for Speed Underground for £149.99. You essentially are buying the second controller but getting NFSU for free.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:26   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

racing games are for faggots.

unless the game is mariokart, in which case the pope is giving indulgences.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 18:45   #11
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

the only reason to get a ps2 is for an eyetoy

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 22:09   #12
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
racing games are for faggots.

unless the game is mariokart, in which case the pope is giving indulgences.
Usually I'd agree with you, but NFSU is one exception, try the demo, it rocks, I might actually buy this
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 22:59   #13
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
played fifa2004 best football game since fifa internaltion or 95 or whatever it was
IIS is better than any FIFA game

and Need for Speed Underground looks phenominal, I might rent it before I buy it
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 23:12   #14
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

apparently this game is SO underground that noone i know admits to having it...
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 02:04   #15
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

The music is crap...
All the rest is 'ace'.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote