User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:31   #1
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough
KaZaA

Is this working or not? I can't connect dammit!
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:32   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KaZaA

Kazaa is gay*

*dont dare say you never expected that one!
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:36   #3
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Napster is BACK!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:47   #4
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
Is this working or not? I can't connect dammit!
Yes, it is for me.
Jump SuperNode?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:07   #5
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Oh, it seems my uni are blocking filesharing programs :|

Most lame!
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:56   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Live in a student house then.
With respect to the intarweb, I are the law innit.

/me throttles his housemates back to 2kbyte/s and downloads a few episodes of friends with the other 114kbyte/s
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 20:27   #7
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
/me throttles his housemates back to 2kbyte/s and downloads a few episodes of friends with the other 114kbyte/s
1MBit Cable for you alone is 'ace' .
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 20:36   #8
Super
Sub

This is 10MBit but it's not totally mine :/
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 20:43   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Live in a student house then.
With respect to the intarweb, I are the law innit.

i don't even have to do that

they're all still using kazaa etc so getting like 10KB/s tops, i just stick on bit torren and watch it zoom to 100KB/s

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote