User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 15:33   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Wel it loosk ike I am in th market for a new job

Boss halls me into his office this morning and says that he is being put under political pressure because of the financial irregularities I have found. Not only did the exec director say that he would not do anything about the fraudulent ways in which he acquires cash, but he basically said that he "owns" the company and my boss will have to live with it.

He said he will now be looking for a new job and the recruitment consultant I got the job through has been notified that if I contact him he will look for alternative emloyment for me.

I have only been here 6 months, but as an accountant I am obliged to do certain things by law and not supporting fraud is one of them. I think its time to move on, but i have only been here for 6 months I can't believe I am in this position already.

What would everyone do - would you stay and put up with the fraudulent acts or would you lot also move on?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 5 Jul 2004 at 15:40.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 15:37   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wel it loosk ike I am in th market for a new job

get the police/whoever deals with this sort of thing on their "asses" while still working there, and then if they sack you, go for the wrongful compo?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 15:40   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Wel it loosk ike I am in th market for a new job

I'd go to the Police.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 5 Jul 2004 at 20:56.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 15:53   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm intrigued as to how you get past external auditors.

I'd say get a cut of the action!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:11   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd say rat out the corrupt fk.

What can they do? If they pull anything then you sue their arse. Thing is, if he has any 'pull' in the industry he could get you blacklisted by his m8's etc.

Though thats not that likely in a large country.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:45   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

citizens advice bureau

and i'd be calling the police too.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:45   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

go back to the guy who got you the job, keep looking for a new job while you still have this job, then, leave when you have the new job and they have already given you a reference, and anonymously send some stuff to the fraud squad
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:59   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It depends what kind of irregularities (I know you said before, but I can't remember). Who is being defrauded exactly? Old age pensioners? The peasantry? Shareholders? The tax man?

I'd be tempted to overlook some forms of fraud (hell, I'm guilty of some forms). Otherwise I'd go to the police.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:46   #9
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Wel it loosk ike I am in th market for a new job

Perhaps the laws and customs are different in your country, but as an accountant I would think you would have a professional and legal responsibility to report fraud, or at the very least, not condone it.

So yeah, a new job might be in order.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:19   #10
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Get cut in

White collar crimes pay, usually worth the limited jail-time
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:53   #11
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd go to the Police.
What Thatcher said.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:59   #12
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

definately the police. If one of you has already gotten sacked, might as well take the fker with you.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 21:37   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'd have thought the obvious and first thought to come to mind would be to report it to the fraud investigation squad and get them sorted unless you're corrupt too but i doubt you are
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 21:48   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I uncovered and investigated a fraud in my company. The individual in question was questioned, sacked, and is now under police investigation.

I still resigned, as youre known as a whistleblower, and its not worth the hassle a stigma like that brings
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:17   #15
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

How big is the company?

There have been a few cases in the UK where the "whistleblower" has collected information and then resigned (I think this happened at a reasonably high level in Natwest Bank). On their resignation they have then reported the fraud to the police and the company, leaving the company in a situation where the whistleblower has proven what he is doing is selfless etc.

After investigation and prosecution the whilstleblower's have then been given some kind of payment for their trouble and in the case of Natwest they were offered to return to the company with a promotion.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:25   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
How big is the company?

There have been a few cases in the UK where the "whistleblower" has collected information and then resigned (I think this happened at a reasonably high level in Natwest Bank). On their resignation they have then reported the fraud to the police and the company, leaving the company in a situation where the whistleblower has proven what he is doing is selfless etc.

After investigation and prosecution the whilstleblower's have then been given some kind of payment for their trouble and in the case of Natwest they were offered to return to the company with a promotion.
Maybe not in Rumads case, but in mine i didnt care, as i had a new job lined up with a considerable pay rise
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 22:28   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How big is the company?

I'd get out the company trying to do the above "first" tho.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:18   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It depends what kind of irregularities (I know you said before, but I can't remember). Who is being defrauded exactly? Old age pensioners? The peasantry? Shareholders? The tax man?

I'd be tempted to overlook some forms of fraud (hell, I'm guilty of some forms). Otherwise I'd go to the police.
Someone raises an invoice, none pays an invoice.

A director gets involved and demands cash. Cash is never paid into the company and Finance is told to "cover" the cash descrepancy.

over 50k has gone missing like that.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:19   #19
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Perhaps the laws and customs are different in your country, but as an accountant I would think you would have a professional and legal responsibility to report fraud, or at the very least, not condone it.

So yeah, a new job might be in order.
I think the maximum sentence s 20 years if I am proven to "cover up" the iregularities.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:21   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
How big is the company?

The exec director that is fiddling owns the company. If I did blow the whistle I have to make sure I am as far away as possible and its annonimous.

He has been known to send the boys around to some people who have crossed him.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:24   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

so get far away and do it
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:25   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in that case just leave, it wont be worth the extra hassle
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:26   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
in that case just leave, it wont be worth the extra hassle
except, if someone else grasses him you get ****ed over for a being a co-conspirator and not reporting the fraud.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 09:40   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
A director gets involved and demands cash. Cash is never paid into the company and Finance is told to "cover" the cash descrepancy.
So who is being fiddled exactly? If the guy owns the company is this just a tax rip-off? Are there other shareholders losing out?
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 10:51   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So who is being fiddled exactly? If the guy owns the company is this just a tax rip-off? Are there other shareholders losing out?
he is basically embeseling money and he owns the company the otehr 2 shareholders/ exec directors are doing the same thing. The company has lots a lot fo money cause of there actions..
Proud to be Independent
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:39   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OMG I can't believe all this worrying for £50k.

loly roffle
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:44   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
OMG I can't believe all this worrying for £50k.

loly roffle
I'd do a lot of worrying for 50 grand.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:48   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd do alot of things for £50k

£50k is not to be sniffed at (its to be throw in the air and pretend its raining money,you then laugh manically)
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:55   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Hardly Enron though is it?
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:57   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Doesn't have to be really, it's still against the law and it's still serious enough.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:02   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

go into his office, explain the situation to him, and then beat yourself up and throw yourself around the room.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:29   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
go into his office, explain the situation to him, and then beat yourself up and throw yourself around the room.

!

It's such a fantastic idea!
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:39   #33
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Hardly Enron though is it?
enough to still get a custodial sentence.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:44   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
itt radical edward is dace.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:48   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
enough to still get a custodial sentence.
Don't get me wrong, it is a sizeable amount, I was just expecting it to be a lot more. I guess its all relative - for example, what's your turnover?
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:09   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

put in all your energy to ruin him fatboy!
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:46   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
he is basically embeseling money and he owns the company the otehr 2 shareholders/ exec directors are doing the same thing. The company has lots a lot fo money cause of there actions..
How is "the company" losing money? If they are the owners they _are_ the company (in terms of profits).

Surely it only matters for tax purposes?