User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 01:58   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English Fatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
The fact i said 'the british isles' because i was talking to JBG would occur to most people, but not to a dribbling mongoloid like yourself.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:11   #52
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Cannon McCready, the 14 stone 8 year old, was asked in school what his favourite musical instrument was. the fat c*nt said the dinner bell.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 21:14   #53
CheeseCommando
Alcoholic Vicar

CheeseCommando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I am surprised that there has been no mention of this case by the fatty haters on this board.

The story has a happy ending however as the lad was allowed to stay with his family and has seen a nutritionist resulting in a 20 pound weight loss.

Is Wallsend anywhere near Birmingham?

Wallsend is in Newcastle Upon Tyne. A fairly run-down area, but imo the people are quite nice.
rd 19 1:2:16
rd 20 10:4:14
CheeseCommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 21:15   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseCommando
Wallsend is in Newcastle Upon Tyne. A fairly run-down area, but imo the people are quite nice.
you live in coventry.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 21:31   #55
CheeseCommando
Alcoholic Vicar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you live in coventry.

Aye. It is also run-down. I used to live and work in Wallsend for about 5 years.
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 21:32   #56
Yahwe
I am.

you deserve an mbe
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 21:33   #57
CheeseCommando
Alcoholic Vicar

Thanks.

That would be a nice day out.
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 11:19   #58
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

On sunday .. due to excess work and no tme to read a decent paper .. i decided to buy the news of the world to read, broad sheets/decent written newpapers are great but require enough time.

The boys father was interviewed .. he was blaming himself for the child over-eating as he had witnessed him beating his mother on many occaisions and getting dragged out of the house by police.
From memory he said he would comfort eat after theese events and was shocked to see how he had grown so large.

1st thought... that sort of thing doesnt happen overnight, when was the last time he saw his son ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote