User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2017, 10:24   #201
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Venox and forest don't even run an alliance

Why do people a) reference them b) discuss their politically insight and then reference then

And butcher as I said - I'll consider taking you on as dc next round.
I guess people would rather just reference them than you
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 13:44   #202
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I guess people would rather just reference them than you

or they could reference a hc?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 13:49   #203
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

or they could reference a hc?
I am CT HC, old friend. What are you again? Are you even playing?
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 14:30   #204
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I am CT HC, old friend. What are you again? Are you even playing?
CT HC lmfao

You are not really HC man.. you just launch AF to yourself & still get roided. You are also sitting quite comfortably under GM's lap. & you couldn't face me on TG (the phone block) so you think you can outwit me on the forums...

Well Liam, Please don't come on AD talking like a big dog when we all know you piss like a little puppy dog. Woof Woof Kid

Unread 13 Jun 2017, 14:41   #205
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

sitting under my lap? wouldn't that mean I'm sitting on his??
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 14:50   #206
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
CT HC lmfao

You are not really HC man.. you just launch AF to yourself & still get roided. You are also sitting quite comfortably under GM's lap. & you couldn't face me on TG (the phone block) so you think you can outwit me on the forums...

Well Liam, Please don't come on AD talking like a big dog when we all know you piss like a little puppy dog. Woof Woof Kid
Nice raging pal, i guess it's these types of posts that earn you all those red dots under your name. You sound upset that nobody's even noticed or cares that you may or may not be playing this round?
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 14:51   #207
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

green dots ftw!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 14:54   #208
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice raging pal, i guess it's these types of posts that earn you all those red dots under your name. You sound upset that nobody's even noticed or cares that you may or may not be playing this round?
Who's CBA?
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 15:03   #209
[DDK]gm

oh hell, thats like saying who's kenny... no one knows but they know its not good ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 15:07   #210
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Raging

Liam you work in a cheese factory 7 days a week. You live in Basingstoke & to the top it all off, you think your opinion actually matters.

Any type of post can create red dots though - Trust me!!

Unread 13 Jun 2017, 15:09   #211
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any type of post can create red dots though - Trust me!!
Then why do you only post bad ones?
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 17:17   #212
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road

CT and p3n are great. Wtf u on about rapist

Quote:
CT HC lmfao

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 18:27   #213
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Yeah this got ridiculous quickly, paging Lokken. Clear it up and ban that guy who begins with C I forget his name...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 18:40   #214
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok lads I know we've all had a couple of drinks, can we just calm down.
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 22:03   #215
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Venox and forest don't even run an alliance

Why do people a) reference them b) discuss their politically insight and then reference then
Run an alliance? I am not even IN an alliance
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 23:13   #216
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

woah, CBA is one angry man
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 23:23   #217
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Nah CBA is a really nice guy who I have lots of time for very few people deserve the amount of respect he does to be honest, but then again this is a troll forum so this is the usual stuff that happens.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 23:31   #218
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Sounded angry hehe
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2017, 01:28   #219
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Nah CBA is a really nice guy who I have lots of time for very few people deserve the amount of respect he does to be honest, but then again this is a troll forum so this is the usual stuff that happens.
Good that you got a lot of time for him, as the rest of us have him put on ignore on TG apparently.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2017, 13:48   #220
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Good that you got a lot of time for him, as the rest of us have him put on ignore on TG apparently.
Demort just has a 'friends with everyone' policy. Everyone confides in him, and in exchange, he reveals everything he's told by everyone else - to everyone else. Total clarity in politics!
Unread 14 Jun 2017, 21:38   #221
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Demort just has a 'friends with everyone' policy. Everyone confides in him, and in exchange, he reveals everything he's told by everyone else - to everyone else. Total clarity in politics!
Well, i must say you're a great asset in any alliance

Unread 14 Jun 2017, 22:42   #222
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"You suck."
"No, you suck!"

Quality content. Keep up the good work, people.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2017, 14:22   #223
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
"You suck."
"No, you suck!"

Quality content. Keep up the good work, people.
Someone in Kittenz just asked me who I was :/

In other news, three fleets and 53k de are fc'ing 1300 pods of a 200 roid planet AND got offended when I laughed at them for it.

Oh the joys!
Unread 15 Jun 2017, 14:40   #224
Forest

Is there a way to formally declare war ingame without having an alliance, or will I need to create one?
Unread 15 Jun 2017, 16:31   #225
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Someone in Kittenz just asked me who I was :/

In other news, three fleets and 53k de are fc'ing 1300 pods of a 200 roid planet AND got offended when I laughed at them for it.

Oh the joys!
Forest just out of interest - What have you done in the last 50 rounds of PA? I remember back when I was active - R21-30 You were sort of a washed up hasbeen then.

I really do mean it though - what have you done since round 20?

Unread 15 Jun 2017, 16:34   #226
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Forest just out of interest - What have you done in the last 50 rounds of PA? I remember back when I was active - R21-30 You were sort of a washed up hasbeen then.

He was apart of the alliance that was most dominating one R54-R56.
Think he went back to being a wiseass after that though
What have you done ever in PA?

Unread 15 Jun 2017, 16:56   #227
Forest

Quote:

Dunno, what do you 'think' I have done?

How come you mad bro? Who you even with now?
Unread 15 Jun 2017, 20:11   #228
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Aint personal feuds and vendetta wars what PA is all about?
Its not a game where everyone is winners, and walk hand-in-hand into the sunset singing kombayama.
Next week everyone will be hating on some new people, while claiming their actions was justified.
I don't think its best to teach the new players in your "training" alliance to work on personal vendettas...
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 10:59   #229
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
I don't think its best to teach the new players in your "training" alliance to work on personal vendettas...
BowS never go by personal vendettas.
We hit who hits us, and who gives the most roids/XP.

Unread 16 Jun 2017, 12:47   #230
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

I've heard alot of lies, bullshit and stuff your oxygen lacking brain probably believes being said butcher...But that last comment is a good one, you are easily the most selfish HC in this game given bows constant incs on Kittenz this round. Even your members must realise you are chasing a vendetta. Enjoy the beat down...
To Bows members, find an alliance ran by someone who serves its members...
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 15:04   #231
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Can we talk about game?
Like ult Bf being bashed into hell? Haha
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 16:16   #232
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Can we talk about game?
Like ult Bf being bashed into hell? Haha

Or do we troll app from win ?
App had 8k roid lead and rank #1 when we started
Where is app now?

Not hard to bash an ally that dont def with 3-4 tags 0/

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 17:04   #233
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I've heard alot of lies, bullshit and stuff your oxygen lacking brain probably believes being said butcher...But that last comment is a good one, you are easily the most selfish HC in this game given bows constant incs on Kittenz this round. Even your members must realise you are chasing a vendetta. Enjoy the beat down...
Constant incs doesn't mean a vendetta.
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 17:05   #234
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post

I didn't realize you could defend planets outside your own galaxy/alliance.

Must have missed that in the change log...

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 17:48   #235
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
I didn't realize you could defend planets outside your own galaxy/alliance.

Must have missed that in the change log...
Pretty sure he is refering to the 3 other tags thats "helping App" with sending fleets(the red type) at Ultores/BF(who dosnt look to be defending their incs).

Unread 16 Jun 2017, 17:50   #236
[DDK]gm

you cant unless your alliance is allied to them, or they are not in an alliance tag
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 17:53   #237
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Lol, yeah, i know you are being kept in the shadow with a lot of stuff over there.
Dont realy see the need to blame me, or keep repeating other peoples excuses to hit BowS?

"We cant hit A, because BowS hitting us"
"We have to NAP everyone because BowS is hitting us"
"We cant hit B cus FAnG dont want to"

We have been gal raiding the entire round more or less. Getting incs while you are the top tag is part of the game, if you cant deal with that perhaps you should consider joining HR, VGN, ND or some other tag?

And wernt u in bows for many rounds aswell? Did you see any of this personal vendetta?

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 16 Jun 2017 at 17:58.
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 19:44   #238
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Or do we troll app from win ?
App had 8k roid lead and rank #1 when we started
Where is app now?

PMS again?
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 19:53   #239
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol, yeah, i know you are being kept in the shadow with a lot of stuff over there.
Dont realy see the need to blame me, or keep repeating other peoples excuses to hit BowS?

"We cant hit A, because BowS hitting us"
"We have to NAP everyone because BowS is hitting us"
"We cant hit B cus FAnG dont want to"

We have been gal raiding the entire round more or less. Getting incs while you are the top tag is part of the game, if you cant deal with that perhaps you should consider joining HR, VGN, ND or some other tag?

And wernt u in bows for many rounds aswell? Did you see any of this personal vendetta?
Unread 16 Jun 2017, 20:19   #240
lokken
BlueTuba

Well that settles the argument....
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 01:52   #241
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Don't ever underestimate the power of a couple of bananas!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 12:31   #242
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Don't ever underestimate the power of a couple of bananas!
"When you have no basis for an argument, emote two bananas at the plaintiff"

- Cicero
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 14:58   #243
CBA
Mind-boggling

Moving on....

Why is it BF can't seem to get support to fight Apprime?

& Why is it Apprime seem to be able to gain so much support in fighting BF?

Serious questions for serious answers pls

Unread 17 Jun 2017, 15:45   #244
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Probably because CT and co wants to keep Apprime's support against Ult in future rounds, but ofc they'll come out with a bs reason ;-)
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 15:47   #245
Forest

Because instead of fighting up the ranks, they get friends and p target half size alliances ranked 8th.

what are they actually expecting?

And you neveranswered my other question, why you mad?

Quote:
Moving on....

Unread 17 Jun 2017, 16:42   #246
lokken
BlueTuba

As I see it the top three alliances are in a mexican standoff where if they hit each other right now they only get themselves into trouble. Outside of that, BF and Ult are generally opposed to Apprime, so you would expect them to be getting hit. Obviously Apprime look to have a rather large block and the best military force, but I'm sure KittenZ and p3nguins have that all in hand for later on.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Jun 2017 at 16:48.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 20:04   #247
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Because instead of fighting up the ranks, they get friends and p target half size alliances ranked 8th.

what are they actually expecting?

And you neveranswered my other question, why you mad?

We hit ct 1 night with p target went back to app for over a week and ct cry like babies =)

In that week we fight app we had hr/ct/nd/app + others inc on us

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 21:04   #248
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

so, let me try to understand...
Ult + BF formed a block to hit App.
app formed a block to fight Ultores and BF...

app block obviously won bcoz no1 cares DCing their incs.. so they just keep sending fleets and landing easy roids...

thats it?
Unread 17 Jun 2017, 22:43   #249
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Moving on....

We've offered anyone who blocks with us free credits next round and full use of all support planets.
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 02:14   #250
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
so, let me try to understand...
Ult + BF formed a block to hit App.
app formed a block to fight Ultores and BF...

app block obviously won bcoz no1 cares DCing their incs.. so they just keep sending fleets and landing easy roids...

thats it?
That's incorrect. We had no block or even a shared room with Ult before App hit BF. At that point we were already receiving App/ND/CT/Illum inc. and nobody was willing to help except Ult who were in a similar scenario but had HR hitting them as well.

It's been Ult/BF vs App, HR, CT, ND, Illum since.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote