User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 27 Oct 2005, 00:27   #1
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Can't set an avatar

When I go to the edit avatar screen I only get an empty space because I have no avatar and a button saying 'Do not use an avatar' I don't get the use custom avatar one. Tried in Opera and IE
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 00:32   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Can't set an avatar

You have to have either more than 1000 posts and 1000 reputation points or have been a member of the forums for a year to have an avatar (another similar thread is here)
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 00:33   #3
arslanm

arslanm is on a distinguished road

Can't set one although this account has been registered more than 1 year ago.
arslanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 00:34   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Does this page not give you the option of uploading a custom avatar?

If not, maybe you have to make 50 posts or something.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 00:38   #5
arslanm

arslanm is on a distinguished road

No Browse button on the Edit Avatar page. So probably as you said making at least some 50 posts is an another obligation.

Also, Logout link on Quick Links js menu seems broken, everytime it gives error.

(friendly bug reporter of your neighbourhood)
arslanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 10:41   #6
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Apppoco
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 23:00   #7
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

wow, 1000 posts or rep points, I need to talk more on theses forums! I think the 1 year will be around sooner
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:31   #8
Sengir

Sengir is an unknown quantity at this point

exactly! lol
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 01:55   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

or 1 year.
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 17:11   #10
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

probally need more post because im a member for more than a year now...

reconverse

reconverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 18:17   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

You need at least 50 posts and 1 year, or 1000 rep points and posts to get an avatar.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 12:05   #12
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

ok, thx Appo...

ill spam around
reconverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 20:40   #13
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconverse
ok, thx Appo...

ill spam around
looks like you just got two post on this discussion...

your still not even close to the 50 posts though
well don't fell bad because your closer to getting an avatar then me....

Last edited by Explode; 22 Jan 2006 at 21:46.
Explode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 20:44   #14
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

You have 10 Reputation points.

what does that mean exactly ?

so people have to vote for your post...then your "rep" goes up...ok i got it now...

Last edited by Explode; 23 Jan 2006 at 01:19.
Explode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:54   #15
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Still no 1000 posts Still no year has passed. Pos rep me please, I want to add my avatar
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 04:02   #16
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

hmm got 50 posts and 1 year and still no avatar
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:01   #17
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Well i hope after all this fuss, its a FANTASTIC avatar your going to use.

Also do i become a moderator after 5 years?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:13   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
hmm got 50 posts and 1 year and still no avatar
Someone else had a similar problem recently. I shall bring it to JJ's attention for you.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:38   #19
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
You have to have either more than 1000 posts and 1000 reputation points or have been a member of the forums for a year to have an avatar (another similar thread is here)
And you have to be able to use the search button.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 15:19   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorted.

It was 500 posts...now set to 50
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2008, 22:04   #21
Anduin
Registered Lunatic

Anduin is an unknown quantity at this point

well, thats a bummer, but i will endeavour to add my 50 posts

R26 - Tides of Fire