User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 18:52   #1
Lissi

Score/Roids

Hmm... ok, i haven't played PA since it was free (ahh, back in the good old days when it was nice and slow hehe)

I remember being told back then the number of asteroids it was sensible to have according to your score, so that you arent at risk of being used as an easy raid... Can anyone tell me what the ratio is? I seem to rememeber 1 roid per 1k score, but i could just be making that up

Another thing - what kind of target should I be going for? What roid or score should my target have? I don't want to go being mean to a planet that's too easy, or suicide by picking one too hard...

Thanx for any help in advance!

Lissi
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 19:23   #2
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
1k score/roid in this round means 0 ships or resources if all roids are initiated.

As for ratios, they rise and rise as the round progresses.
At 2k score/roid a target is a hard target today, yet will be soft next week.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:06   #3
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
This ratio of 1.0 is from the old days...
(and has always been only important, if you have no decent alliance-backup)

Now it is more like this:

In the beginning it doesnt matter, later on u will have to drop your ratio constantly (but only if you have no decent alliance-backup or if you can`t be very active...)
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 15:12   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
lo Lissi

Surprised you didn't just come and ask

Later in the round, probably around 100-150 roids per million score would be my guess
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:50   #5
Lissi

Thanx guys! Roids here i come...

Bashar - I guess i didnt want to look stupid! hehe

Lissi