User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:57   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
new dawn ftw ???????

lookin at uni page with their roid lead etc and no major war to worry bout are they cruising to victory or will they get taken down

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:57   #2
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
Re: new dawn ftw ???????

All in due time.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:58   #3
Orlandian
VisioNary

Orlandian is an unknown quantity at this point

oooo they are evul and must be stopped
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:00   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ALL HIT ND

we must stop the evil hobbitsies and get my precious back

ND IS PLAYING TRICKSIES
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:07   #5
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

ND will get pegged back in due time, they just arent considered as much of a threat as 1up/Angels/eXi as can probably been seen from the amount of incoming

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:30   #6
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
ALL HIT ND

we must stop the evil hobbitsies and get my precious back

ND IS PLAYING TRICKSIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by J R R Tokein

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:31   #7
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

As this round has showed, the ones with alot roids get attacked.
The universe is too small for letting em keep the roids for long time.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:49   #8
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

No offence to ND, but i assume people don't consider them to be as hard to take down as the other top3 alliances and so let them have the roids for a longer period of time.

OR maybe Gate and Md have scared them away with their ugleh faces
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:51   #9
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Err... you're a bit off the ball here gzambo. The "WhackTheND" thread was created about a week ago :/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:04   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While ND was discussed on the AD forum, the ND HC simply lay back and watched.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:26   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

lokken is the cute one in the middle

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:31   #12
|Md
The King of Smilies

|Md is on a distinguished road

The one time i'm mentioned on any PA board whatsoever, i'm called ugly? :/

. : Soaring where Angels fear to fly : .

Proud to have been [Insomnia]
|Md is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:34   #13
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
While ND was discussed on the AD forum, the ND HC simply lay back and watched.
\o/ lokken FTW \o/
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:42   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
lokken is the cute one in the middle
shorten your sig by a line plz it's too long
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 02:33   #15
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Go ND tbh. Crap thread.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 03:34   #16
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Comedy gold.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 04:55   #17
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Md
The one time i'm mentioned on any PA board whatsoever, i'm called ugly? :/
You know i love you really

/me fluffl3s [Nd]Md
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 07:10   #18
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

"Dont put lite on ND, they are #2"
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 08:57   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
No offence to ND, but i assume people don't consider them to be as hard to take down as the other top3 alliances and so let them have the roids for a longer period of time.

OR maybe Gate and Md have scared them away with their ugleh faces
Right and right \o/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 09:50   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh this is exactly the position ND likes to be in. Roidfat, not involved in any wars, easily cruising to #2 and #1 soon by doing what they criticized another alliance for a few round ago. But most importantly, they are hoping the other top alliances consider them as rather 'easy' to take out so they let them grow for now.

I'm not so convinced they're this easy to take out but it's funny to see Gate claim time after time that his own alliance isn't a top alliance. I guess to but the pressure and expectations off them?

Also, if they pick a war now and fight for the victory it'd still be seen as rather lame since they'll pick a war with an alliance that has already fought for the entire round. How would PA deal with the first alliance that might succeed in winning a round without doing the slightest efforts?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:01   #21
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Tbh this is exactly the position ND likes to be in. Roidfat, not involved in any wars, easily cruising to #2 and #1 soon by doing what they criticized another alliance for a few round ago. But most importantly, they are hoping the other top alliances consider them as rather 'easy' to take out so they let them grow for now.

I'm not so convinced they're this easy to take out but it's funny to see Gate claim time after time that his own alliance isn't a top alliance. I guess to but the pressure and expectations off them?

Also, if they pick a war now and fight for the victory it'd still be seen as rather lame since they'll pick a war with an alliance that has already fought for the entire round. How would PA deal with the first alliance that might succeed in winning a round without doing the slightest efforts?
I was just listening to Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody. They sung "any way the wind blows", just when I was reading your post.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:29   #22
Orlandian
VisioNary

Quote:

so basically no matter what ND do you can have a go at them

happy days
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:29   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I was just listening to Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody. They sung "any way the wind blows", just when I was reading your post.
good for you but I'm not good with those cryptic subtle messages some pple seem to put across so why don't you just say what it is you're talking about so I can react decenty

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:33   #24
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
First?! Short memory you've got there Mr. Doran.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:35   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

As I said earlier in a different thread, ND are boxing clever.
Stay tuned.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:36   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandian
so basically no matter what ND do you can have a go at them

happy days
They've manouvred themselves into this position, not someone else.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:37   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
First?! Short memory you've got there Mr. Doran.
heh, it's funny how you make such a remark but not correct me. Then plz do tell me what alliance won a round by fencesitting and not fighting any wars whatsoever.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:39   #28
Orlandian
VisioNary

Quote:
They've manouvred themselves into this position, not someone else.

and if it gets them the win ... the problem is ..... a wins a win isn't it ?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:49   #29
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
heh, it's funny how you make such a remark but not correct me. Then plz do tell me what alliance won a round by fencesitting and not fighting any wars whatsoever.
FAnG r10.5, even though i was fang:O but we cant be blamed, opposition was just poor, even one of our allies was
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:49   #30
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
good for you but I'm not good with those cryptic subtle messages some pple seem to put across so why don't you just say what it is you're talking about so I can react decenty
Well, you've posted earlier that our defense is no good. Not exactly those words, but it came down to the same thing. "1 night of decent incoming and see how much they lose" or something among those lines were your words. And now you say we're better than everybody thinks.

You are not happy when we stay out of the war, yet now you don't think it's fair if we actively joined the war.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:51   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Well, you've posted earlier that our defense is no good. Not exactly those words, but it came down to the same thing. "1 night of decent incoming and see how much they lose" or something among those lines were your words. And now you say we're better than everybody thinks.

You are not happy when we stay out of the war, yet now you don't think it's fair if we actively joined the war.

how can ne1 be happy at what you do babe;(
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:02   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
FAnG r10.5, even though i was fang:O but we cant be blamed, opposition was just poor, even one of our allies was
Well, in r10.5 we fought a blockwar (sure not a fair one) and we fought 18hours war with Phraktos. It's not as if we stayed out of any wars or fence sit our way to the victory.

The opposition was indeed not great but then again, that's not something you can hold us responsible for.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:05   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

True, I'm not happy you stayed out of the wars and that you climbed up like that doing nothing but random attacks and yes, having a war right now would be quite lame aswell because you'd be picking on an alliance that has fought an entire round already and who's moral might already be damaged etc.

Sorry but whatever you guys do for the remainder of the round, I'll be annoyed and will have lost a part of my respect towards you guys (and I only started respecting ND since last round, as Gate and fish know )

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:17   #34
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True, I'm not happy you stayed out of the wars and that you climbed up like that doing nothing but random attacks and yes, having a war right now would be quite lame aswell because you'd be picking on an alliance that has fought an entire round already and who's moral might already be damaged etc.

Sorry but whatever you guys do for the remainder of the round, I'll be annoyed and will have lost a part of my respect towards you guys (and I only started respecting ND since last round, as Gate and fish know )
I am sorry that I dont do as you please...

Please forgive me!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:19   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I am sorry that I dont do as you please...

Please forgive me!
It's not your job to please me

But that doesn't mean I have to like/respect what your alliance is doing. I guess we all are entitled to an opinion and the freedom to share this.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:20   #36
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's not your job to please me

But that doesn't mean I have to like/respect what your alliance is doing. I guess we all are entitled to an opinion and the freedom to share this.
Yes you are, but no matter what is done, you keep complaining that we aint doing it right, or it isnt fair, or the win wouldnt be right etc..
Could you make up your mind, and i might do it?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:36   #37
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:

Kj you are such a hypocrit.

First of all you complain we were doing random attacks.

Then we concentrated on you for a while. Then you moan again how we aren't makings thing fair.

So don't concentrate on you again, going back to hitting anybody and everybody with roids, and you still aren't happy.

TBH Kj, ND plays for ND, and you expect US to make things easy for you to win. We are doing what we want, and nothing you can say is going to change that.

Alright, we aint as good as eXi/Angels/1up, so what? We're doing the best we can with what we have. If that doesn't please you, tough willy.

These ND threads are boring already.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:52   #38
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
plz do tell me what alliance won a round by fencesitting and not fighting any wars whatsoever.
I was refering specifically to WP/nos in round 6. I'd claim that Fury/Legion's victory in round 3 fits pretty well into 'not fighting any wars whatsoever', though of course there wasn't a fence to sit on back then...

Also, if 18 hour wars count, I think ND had one of those this round.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:14   #39
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

TBH Kj, ND plays for ND
Isn't it funny how we weren''t allowed to do that in r13?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:17   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Yes you are, but no matter what is done, you keep complaining that we aint doing it right, or it isnt fair, or the win wouldnt be right etc..
Could you make up your mind, and i might do it?
I made up my mind already, don't worry and what's done is done and cannot be changed anyway so ....

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:19   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I was refering specifically to WP/nos in round 6. I'd claim that Fury/Legion's victory in round 3 fits pretty well into 'not fighting any wars whatsoever', though of course there wasn't a fence to sit on back then...

Also, if 18 hour wars count, I think ND had one of those this round.
Well I'm sorry then, didn't know it went that way on those rounds... fair enough.

18 hours wars don't count. It's not even a war, I'm just saying that phraktos openly declared was on us but collapsed after 18 ticks ... We did have a blockwar before all this happened though.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:20   #42
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Isn't it funny how we weren''t allowed to do that in r13?
Quite entitled to play for NOS yes - nobody had/has an issue with that. The problem was napping every man and his dog.
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:24   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kj you are such a hypocrit.

First of all you complain we were doing random attacks.

Then we concentrated on you for a while. Then you moan again how we aren't makings thing fair.

So don't concentrate on you again, going back to hitting anybody and everybody with roids, and you still aren't happy.

TBH Kj, ND plays for ND, and you expect US to make things easy for you to win. We are doing what we want, and nothing you can say is going to change that.

Alright, we aint as good as eXi/Angels/1up, so what? We're doing the best we can with what we have. If that doesn't please you, tough willy.

These ND threads are boring already.
I'm no hypocrit. You might say I've learned from our mistakes but I'm certainly no hypocrit.

It's good that you play for ND, good for you. But that doesn't mean I have to like it and respect it?

I'm not telling you what to do and I never will, I'm just expressing my opinion on what you're doing. Just like you lot did and still do on things that Angels do.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:24   #44
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
Quite entitled to play for NOS yes - nobody had/has an issue with that. The problem was napping every man and his dog.
NoS*

We weren't exactly the only ones napping around on both sides, were we?
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:29   #45
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm no hypocrit. You might say I've learned from our mistakes but I'm certainly no hypocrit.

It's good that you play for ND, good for you. But that doesn't mean I have to like it and respect it?

I'm not telling you what to do and I never will, I'm just expressing my opinion on what you're doing. Just like you lot did and still do on things that Angels do.
Well, if you're taking that attitude, I might also.

If you were the leader of ND now Kj, what would you do?

In all honesty, going on previous Angels Commands decsion making ability, I expect you guys to **** your round up and hand it to eXi by hitting NewDawn soon. You wont see the bigger picture, you'll go for some easy roids, whilst letting eXi get away from you, and you will then have to have an enemy in ND as well as trying to beat eXi to rank 1. You will then come to the forums and moan about how ND is eXi's puppets and how Angels are so brilliant.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:32   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well, if you're taking that attitude, I might also.

If you were the leader of ND now Kj, what would you do?

In all honesty, going on previous Angels Commands decsion making ability, I expect you guys to **** your round up and hand it to eXi by hitting NewDawn soon. You wont see the bigger picture, you'll go for some easy roids, whilst letting eXi get away from you, and you will then have to have an enemy in ND as well as trying to beat eXi to rank 1. You will then come to the forums and moan about how ND is eXi's puppets and how Angels are so brilliant.
Angels are playing to end #1. I'm sure you're capable of seeing that we've been hitting exi and nobody else. If we'd want easy roids, we'd do what you guys do and hit the roidfat alliances rather then the #1 alliance so you're able to win yourself.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:34   #47
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Angels are playing to end #1. I'm sure you're capable of seeing that we've been hitting exi and nobody else. If we'd want easy roids, we'd do what you guys do and hit the roidfat alliances rather then the #1 alliance so you're able to win yourself.
eXi and nobody else? LOL

Maybe your organised raids are hitting eXi....
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:42   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
eXi and nobody else? LOL

Maybe your organised raids are hitting eXi....
We do retals aswell, we do fleetcatches aswell. Both on exi as on alliances hitting Angel members. And we have the occassional member that refuses to listen and decides to do solo attacks.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:51   #49
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

well, good luck NewDawn - maybe it works out for you.

Better you than exil.

The round is very fluid and the top 4 is very interesting, keep that up !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 14:34   #50
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
We do retals aswell, we do fleetcatches aswell. Both on exi as on alliances hitting Angel members. And we have the occassional member that refuses to listen and decides to do solo attacks.
...or has an agreement to avoid hitting eXil.

But I can completely understand your frustration. ND went through a very similar period in r13 when we were hammered from PT200 onwards, and later suffered arrogance from some of NoS' members despite their alliance NAPping their way through everything.

Angels, 1up and eXilition all probably deserve to be above ND on pure ability, but ND is doing the best with what it has available and if that means playing by ND's rules, that's the route they will take, regardless of criticism. So long as it is seen to not damage the game, or be genuinely dishonourable; ND will take the route with the most long term gain.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote