User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 00:55   #51
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: Angels and round 14 announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Technically, a rumor is a LIE and is naturally false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
rumour

n : gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth [syn: rumor, hearsay] v : tell or spread rumors; "It was rumored that the next president would be a woman" [syn: rumor, bruit]
Technically, you are incorrect.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 01:21   #52
[hydra]rain

[hydra]rain is infamous around these parts

well, it is survival
surviving also requires a decent alliance to join. tbh, I'd have loved to have angels team playing with hydra this round, yet I found late about their decision and some ppl in there don't really love me
and yes playing solo as a 25-30 ppl group or less is pure suicide, even in a summer round like this one
we already have 80 ppl alliances and a small group like that can be easily hammered during a single night by some block
bottom line would be: you can't understand it unless you've been there or, in this case, forums sux, and some are just looking for trouble in here
kisses
[hydra]rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 01:37   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Technically, you are incorrect.

Actually I am half right*. "mostly a mixture of truth and untruth", Means everyone should think twice next time they hear a rumor that someone is boinking thier girl. Hopefully the "bonking you girl" part is false by preference.

* half wrong also. :S
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 01:54   #54
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rumours are speculations of fact; whether they are true or false is neither here nor there.

stop talking about what rumours mean.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 09:01   #55
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Whats done is done and i wish LCH goodluck like I would anyone else.
All i am looking forward to atm is whoever wins this round LCH or 1up or anyother alliance for that matter is to see if exilition do play next round and hopefully the winner of this round willl NOT nap with them next round which will hopefully be an awesome round.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 09:12   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
If the merge is for pure survival, they might have made a correct move, I doubt however thats what it was.

When SiNND merged, it seemed to me it was because SiN was dying(in which I think it can be justified)

Im dissapointed with 2 of last rounds top allies have joined tag tho, nomatter the cause. I mean, 1up have survived, loosing quite some players to vacations etc like everyone else, cannot see how LCH and Angels couldnt do the same. (there should be enough anti 1up feelings out there)

If the LCH tag win this, who will be the winners?

Edit: I think 2 of 3 alliances involved here will loose in one way or another(if they havent already)
ToT might get sucked up by LCH, if members find it comfortable there...
Angels have already lost some members who dissaproved of this move...
LCH might jsut be full of Angels spies once they "pull out"

ah well

-Jonas-
2 remarks...

- Having anti 1up feeling HARDLY qualifies to be considered a decent recruit for Angels.

- Some pple chose not to join LCH (like Alki), however he'll be Angels whenever we decide to be Angels again. As cliché as this might sound ... If they're loyal, they'll come back.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 09:36   #57
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just checked AD etc, and I look at it at two ways.

Firstly Kjel made no secret about the possibility of no Angels this round, I spoke about it in pm a couple of times and I knew others knew.

From the games perspective it is good, because instead of losing another 50 Decent players we keep them in LCH. Often in summer rounds people lose interest or are busy, and as well as that numbers are less compared to the September - December round. For that reason I can see it as a good reason.

I also think it will add life to LCH, I am in no way saying the alliance is dead but what I am saying is that by having the extra quality in your alliance it might make you go the extra mile.

However one must ask a few questions. What happens if LCH win the round? Whos victory is it, can LCH truly say they have won a round or will it be tainted by the fact Angels were there and can Angels claim a round win?

Or remember Mistu when Angels left and created there own alliance.

Apart from a few things I can obviously only wish Angels good luck, and I hope to see them as one again in rnd 15.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 09:42   #58
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

How hard is to just say Good luck and Hope to see you next round?

Good luck to angels/lch now and hope to see them both back next round.
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 10:48   #59
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
How hard is to just say Good luck and Hope to see you next round?

Good luck to angels/lch now and hope to see them both back next round.
Good luck and Hope to see you next round
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 10:58   #60
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
However one must ask a few questions. What happens if LCH win the round? Whos victory is it, can LCH truly say they have won a round or will it be tainted by the fact Angels were there and can Angels claim a round win?
Yes, I would say LCH are winners then.
I don't think this is any different from alliances that have merged into other alliances in the past. i.e. CELL -> Elysium
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 11:10   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
I don't think this is any different from alliances that have merged into other alliances in the past. i.e. CELL -> Elysium
IF LCH would win then LCH wins the round, and we "former" Angel members have won a round aswell as LCH. Whether I win a round being HC of Angels or LCH of whether a member wins a round being Angels or LCH ... Doesn't make any difference to me really.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 11:15   #62
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Thats what I would say too
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 11:22   #63
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
2 remarks...

- Having anti 1up feeling HARDLY qualifies to be considered a decent recruit for Angels.

- Some pple chose not to join LCH (like Alki), however he'll be Angels whenever we decide to be Angels again. As cliché as this might sound ... If they're loyal, they'll come back.
My point was that if 1up can recruit 30ish good players like they have, im sure Angels could aswell. Same with LCH.

And yes, I have no doubt Angels players are very loyal, altho things might change if they join another alliance for a round, or even try reallife. Both might appear to be more interesting than Angels for next round.

I do wish you goodluck tho, and I hope Angels will return as an alliance next round.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 11:37   #64
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

With hardcoded alliances, the tag with the top score wins.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 12:11   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
My point was that if 1up can recruit 30ish good players like they have, im sure Angels could aswell. Same with LCH.

And yes, I have no doubt Angels players are very loyal, altho things might change if they join another alliance for a round, or even try reallife. Both might appear to be more interesting than Angels for next round.

I do wish you goodluck tho, and I hope Angels will return as an alliance next round.

-Jonas-
Ofcourse we could, but recruiting 30 would mean 50% new pple and adding again a high risk of disloyal members etc.

I wish you goodluck for the coming round aswell

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 12:40   #66
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
IF LCH would win then LCH wins the round, and we "former" Angel members have won a round aswell as LCH. Whether I win a round being HC of Angels or LCH of whether a member wins a round being Angels or LCH ... Doesn't make any difference to me really.
The only difference is that Angels don't win a round while LCH do. Ok, with former Angels members being part of the winning alliance, but not Angels being the winning alliance in such a case.

Anyways, good luck to LCH with your new recruits, guess they ain't that bad material.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 13:19   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
The only difference is that Angels don't win a round while LCH do. Ok, with former Angels members being part of the winning alliance, but not Angels being the winning alliance in such a case.

Anyways, good luck to LCH with your new recruits, guess they ain't that bad material.
I don't really care if the victory* happened under Angels or LCH cause in both cases the original Angels and I (+ Angels command) have accomplished** it and have contributed to it.

* funny how we talk about victory while the first attacks of this round have only just been launched or landed

** With accomplished I don't mean Angel members did it all and LCH did nothing, before someone feels like ripping it out of context

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 13:35   #68
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

I dont really see the need for this thread tbh. Angels HC and LCH HC made this decision to benefit their members as any alliance HC would do. There job is to give their members so why do they have to justify any of this.

Good luck to LCH this round and to those former angels members in whereever they go to next.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:16   #69
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Imho I dont think there really is need to discuss whether or not if LCH wins will it be an Angels win or an LCH win. There is no Angels this rd, there is only LCH. Technically Angels are not an individual group anymore, they are merely members of LCH.

So good luck LCH in this rd etc.
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:47   #70
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Kjeldoran you really are a hypocratic bastard. SiN and ND did the same last round and you were the biggest flamer then! But now because of Angels and LCH doing it before round everything is suddenly ok and people shouldn't complain.

I have to say honestly there is nothing wrong with 2 alliances merging because of activity and such, but comming from you it is hypocratic!

(typo's)

Last edited by Clogg; 26 Jul 2005 at 02:46.
Clogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:25   #71
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Kjeldoran you really are a hypocratic bastard. SiN and ND did the same last round and you were the biggest flamer then. But now because of Angels and LCH doing it before round everything is suddenly ok and people shouldn't complain.

I have to say honestly there is nothing wrong with 2 alliances merging because of activity and such, but comming from you and is hypocratic!
Are you really this blind?

The cores of both of the alliances agreed that in the best interest it would be to merge the two alliances pre-round.

There was no gain for either alliance, and both alliances knew they would return to their regular nature for r15 and beyond.

Realize the differences in the senario's, we suddenly didn't jump up alot of ranks becasue we weren't able to complete.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:09   #72
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
There was no gain for either alliance
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:22   #73
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Why the name LCH, instead of a shared name?

Good luck.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 21:12   #74
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
Are you really this blind?

The cores of both of the alliances agreed that in the best interest it would be to merge the two alliances pre-round.

There was no gain for either alliance, and both alliances knew they would return to their regular nature for r15 and beyond.

Realize the differences in the senario's, we suddenly didn't jump up alot of ranks becasue we weren't able to complete.
If you were to read more of the post, maybe then you would understand it.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:05   #75
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
Imho I dont think there really is need to discuss whether or not if LCH wins will it be an Angels win or an LCH win. There is no Angels this rd, there is only LCH. Technically Angels are not an individual group anymore, they are merely members of LCH.

So good luck LCH in this rd etc.
Well that can be discussed. The announcement said they merged with LCH, and both Irv and KJ is now LCH HC as I understand it. For me its a new alliance with the combined forces of the old LCH and Angels core, as that is in fact what this is. If they had decided to merge under the name Angels would it then be ehh, Angels insted of LCH? This is as much a new alliance as SINND was last round.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:08   #76
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

But the difference is that SiNND incorporates both alliances in the name. LCH implies LCH.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 22:16   #77
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
But the difference is that SiNND incorporates both alliances in the name. LCH implies LCH.
But its still as much a new alliance as SINND was last round. You are smart enough to see beyond a stupid name
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:08   #78
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kjeldoran you really are a hypocratic bastard. SiN and ND did the same last round and you were the biggest flamer then. But now because of Angels and LCH doing it before round everything is suddenly ok and people shouldn't complain.

I have to say honestly there is nothing wrong with 2 alliances merging because of activity and such, but comming from you and is hypocratic!
What SiNND was not technically the same, as SiN and ND were two seperate alliances for a good portion of R13 then suddenly joined forces to jump up the rankings to #4 spot was it?? (and i didn't pay much attention to it, were any members of the alliances kicked?), Anyway it was technically same as what Phraktos/Mistu did in R11 although not quite to the same effect and everyone decided to bash Mistu for that, so what happened to SiNND should of been expected as History repeats itself.

Considering the majority of players have holidays at the moment, it's no surprise alliances have recruited new members, basically LCH have taken a good core of members in R13 Angels members and they now play as LCH. Every alliance recruits, some better than others. Im looking forward to see how the round turns out!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:44   #79
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

god dam just play as an alliance
*shakes fist*
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:54   #80
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
But its still as much a new alliance as SINND was last round. You are smart enough to see beyond a stupid name
Indeed. Had SiNND won R13 though, people would remember SiNND winning it.

If LCHAngels win this round, people will remember LCH winning.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:04   #81
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

There is no LCHAngels tyvm. It's LCH. We are LCH for this round, and unless LCH pulls a MISTU on us, angels will end the round as LCH members.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:07   #82
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes, because its LCH playing and not Angels, angels are not playing this round and are just peons in LCH, so they have no reason to claim the win as Angels.
However they could claims it as LCH players.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:07   #83
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
god dam just play as an alliance
*shakes fist*
Pretty hard to do with only 1 active HC
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:28   #84
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
There is no LCHAngels tyvm. It's LCH. We are LCH for this round, and unless LCH pulls a MISTU on us, angels will end the round as LCH members.
Would you mind explaining what "a mistu" is ?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:09   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kjeldoran you really are a hypocratic bastard. SiN and ND did the same last round and you were the biggest flamer then! But now because of Angels and LCH doing it before round everything is suddenly ok and people shouldn't complain.

I have to say honestly there is nothing wrong with 2 alliances merging because of activity and such, but comming from you it is hypocratic!

(typo's)
We did it before round. At no point were their ranks affected or manipulated. EVERY alliance knows what he's up against BEFORE protection is over. In your case you did it midround, jumped to #3 spot.

There is a HUGE difference as to when it happened. We didn't directly* affect ANY ranks, ND and Sin did and THAT was what I was complaining about. Not about the actual merger, but about the UNFAIR gain of ranks (and having the luxury to not have the 72h. rule).

* I understand that indirectly we influenced LCH, as they wouldn't have been the way it is now if it wasn't for the merger, but this did have no sudden direct impact on the game.

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:10   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Why the name LCH, instead of a shared name?

Good luck.
because that's a decision WE took, nothing more to it really.

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:14   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

And at NO point will I have a problem with that. Cause if we win, I win aswell, the former Angels core wins aswell ... just under a different name ... Players are players, it's not the ALLIANCE that wins, it's the command and the players that do.

And if you're not smart enough to figure out that a name is just a name and that the name means NOTHING without the command and members behind it then that is your loss

p.s. this wasn't aimed at you personally, Fish

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:18   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
As if you know anything about what's going in LCH ???

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:20   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Would you mind explaining what "a mistu" is ?
PM me on irc tonight if you want a more details description of what he means. Or pm alch or Irvine or Behe or any Hc of Angels at that time.

I just realised I made 5 posts and it would have been smarter to first read the entire thread and then make 1 reply with quotes from several posts ... silly me

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:28   #90
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
As if you know anything about what's going in LCH ???
he was talking about angels.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:30   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
he was talking about angels.
yet he has no clue about our current activity and such. he might be right, he might be wrong ... but he doesn't need to make comments on it, based on guesses (in his case).

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 12:19   #92
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
pretty sure it was the same last round
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 13:02   #93
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
yet he has no clue about our current activity and such. he might be right, he might be wrong ... but he doesn't need to make comments on it, based on guesses (in his case).
Currently there are no Angels, so technically he is wrong because there are absolutely no Angels HCs around which could be active etc
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 14:48   #94
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Well that can be discussed. The announcement said they merged with LCH, and both Irv and KJ is now LCH HC as I understand it. For me its a new alliance with the combined forces of the old LCH and Angels core, as that is in fact what this is. If they had decided to merge under the name Angels would it then be ehh, Angels insted of LCH? This is as much a new alliance as SINND was last round.
Im not questioning whether its a new alliance or not. All Im saying is there is no reason to wonder if they win, will it be an Angels win or an LCh win. As I said there is no Angels so Angels cant win. Only LCH can. Waste of thought debating who will take the glory.
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 16:38   #95
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why do I need a clue about your current activity when I was just repeating what you said here?

Quote:
Angels had too much pple on vacation and not playing round 14 and the command, including myself, is inactive and simply can't put in enough efforts to run the alliance.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 16:51   #96
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
pretty sure it was the same last round

Last round there were more people to shoulder the load.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:31   #97
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Angels had too much pple on vacation and not playing round 14 and the command, including myself, is inactive and simply can't put in enough efforts to run the alliance.
Then why the hell did I pay for you!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:35   #98
Heartless

Quote:
Last round there were more people to shoulder the load.
What load? Weren't you people avoiding 1up and had lcheat napped anyways?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 18:12   #99
Fyodor
Behe

Hearty, why the negativity?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 21:20   #100
Heartless

Quote:
Hearty, why the negativity?
What negativity? I am just stating facts. There are no hard feelings towards you nor to Angels from my side. I still like you people