User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Jul 2005, 20:16   #201
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round 14 predictions

I would prolly ad Reunion to the list of possible top 10 alliances this round.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 04:04   #202
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

who's this Reunion that I keep hearing about?
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 08:21   #203
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
who's this Reunion that I keep hearing about?
Old VisioN core, I believe.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 10:38   #204
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Oh and before you jump our membercount contra 1up/angels/tot/exil: We had a great recruitmentteam(also a part of how good your alliance is).
I'm sure you had a great recruitment team but no offense, it's not like 1up/Angels etc had any problem recruiting the best players out there. We, Angels, chose NOT to pass the 70 members limit.
I could have filled Angels upto 100 whenever I wanted to, had pple requesting to join each day.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:30   #205
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I think ND will have a though time this round, with the member change and all, I do wish them the best. NoS will (hopefully) get payed for their actions last round, but with Dingo NAP'ing everything that moves, could turn like a rerun of last round though.

Angels will get a lot more incomming then last round so let's see how they act under pressure.
About 1up I don't think they will have the smooth ride some anticipated above me, since Angels will try to go for the top and Hydra will try to show what they are made of aswell. And with ToF attacking everything that moves, might get troublesome.

I'm putting my money on some "smaller" alliances like Coven and APA that they will impress me. So don't dissapoint me Kargool!

F-Crew will be floating around in the top 15 somewhere aswell.

To conclude, my top 5:

Hydra (they will impress)
1up (experienced leadership will give them the edge)
Angels (let's see if they can act up to their rep)
ToF (dunno how myself either)
WP (not good enough to win, but good enough to maintain top 5)
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:36   #206
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Tbh, anyone saying that an alliance will have a 'smooth' round hasn't been paying attention much. I think there are enough quality alliances this round that weigh themselves on different sides to guarantee an electric round. No matter who is top, they'll recieve a hard time.

I'm looking forward to it.

I personally predict 1up to take the title. Angels will be a success im sure, and could turn out second.

I wait to see what Hydra will do, and I don't think reunion (AKA Pink PIrates) will excell. But its hard to say of course with any new alliance.

Best of luck to everyone anyway.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:40   #207
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I wonder how many that's not playing because of their summer holidays. Could turn out bad for many alliances if many members decided to enjoy summer instead of playing, so imo it's gonna be hard to predict.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:19   #208
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Does that mean Coven does have a chance to take the win?
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:30   #209
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I wonder how many that's not playing because of their summer holidays. Could turn out bad for many alliances if many members decided to enjoy summer instead of playing, so imo it's gonna be hard to predict.

I think it will be quite evenly spread out. The PA community itself will prolly see a 10% decrease in paid players or so. Then again, the ones that are left can prolly be extra active

I do know that some of my members are skipping this round due to holidays/vacation during the start of the round, or very soon after it. Some also has summerjobs etc...

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:32   #210
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

All this talk of summerholidays makes us working people sad
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 08:41   #211
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I think it will be quite evenly spread out. The PA community itself will prolly see a 10% decrease in paid players or so. Then again, the ones that are left can prolly be extra active

I do know that some of my members are skipping this round due to holidays/vacation during the start of the round, or very soon after it. Some also has summerjobs etc...

-Jonas-
Looking pure at gamehours online, my activity in the summer will be equal as during the winter, and I do go on holiday during the summer ....

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:10   #212
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

without any plans and no summer job, I ll be one of the sad fks to play next round way too active

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:40   #213
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

without our elitists Exilition this round i guess win could go to either whining 1up, fencesitting angels or troublemakers Hydra ^^

or next round could be as big of a surprise as last round, who imagined we would win back then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:42   #214
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
Oh god no.
I was here first. Get out of my game.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:55   #215
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Oh god no.
I was here first. Get out of my game.
hey ely tech geek <3

haha maybe pax is your game, as i havent played any pax round cept last round. tho i was owning u ely n00bs in old pa, as always.

wanna join my buddypack r15? so we can make old times live again and so i can exile your n00b ass

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 18:05   #216
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
wanna join my buddypack r15? so we can make old times live again and so i can exile your n00b ass
Do you want to leave vac mode in Pia so I can take some more of your roids*?

*before you drop below my bash limit ofc
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 19:59   #217
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:

what, things sure changed then, u must have broken your record and finally got into top500 in some noob game

and no i wont leave vac mode because i never played last round neither did i ever get attacked/roided and i wont give n00bs like you satisfaction to roid inactiv lil me

you really made me giggle, big xthotie feeling proud in owning n00b game in summerround
reminds me a bit of that time when i exiled you and you said 'ill roid you before this round ends' when u were about 5% of my size

n00bs never change

Quote:
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 19 Jul 2005 at 20:05.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 20:11   #218
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Fyodor and I BOTH were Angels HC's last round. If an Angel members isn't happy with our policy, he should complain to us rather then accusing other alliances. That's the point.
Your example here was completely wrong as you based it on the assumption that we had a member-HC relation (which was wrong).

Don't pull my example of F1 out of context. My example was applicable on F1, yours sadly isn't. But if you wanna go there then did you ever hear about team orders? Barrichello let Schumacher win the GP so he got more points to become world champion 3 years ago (yes I know it's forbidden now) ...
I didnt complain i just went and did my own dirty work:> though irvine got mad with me
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 20:14   #219
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

As much as you are a nice chap, you've got yourself banned, for blatant trolling. Come back in 3 days.

Last edited by lokken; 19 Jul 2005 at 21:11.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 01:27   #220
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How did the r14 (PA)predictions thread end up as a I own u in PIA thread? someone investigate!

:P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 04:07   #221
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
How did the r14 (PA)predictions thread end up as a I own u in PIA thread? someone investigate!

:P

I thought I answered that question earlier in this thread?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 08:30   #222
~RevictioN~
Reborn

~RevictioN~ is infamous around these parts

Well those have all been nice guesses but the cookie crumbles like this

1. HyDra
2. 1st loser so doesnt matter.
3. 2nd loser so doesnt matter.
Conviction, Courage, Control
~RevictioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 09:07   #223
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RevictioN~
Well those have all been nice guesses but the cookie crumbles like this

1. HyDra
2. 1st loser so doesnt matter.
3. 2nd loser so doesnt matter.
Sadly enough I find such statements utterly crap (and most of the time coming from either spoiled 1up pple, though not so much lately cause they no longer won ALL rounds, or arrogant exi pple who still have a 100% ratio) ...

Did I mention it's like really .... CHEAP ???

No seriously, if only the #1 spot matters then well ... alliances like 1up played a crappy round. Alliances like ND are completely useless (never won a round) ...

I'm quite tired of this arrogant behavior (and I'm quite arrogant myself). Winning a round is the top, ending 2nd or 3rd is still a superb achievement. Some pple in PA still are realistic and thus HC of e.g. ND knew they wouldn't win last round, does that mean they played a crap round cause they didn't achieve the impossible?

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 20 Jul 2005 at 10:11.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:42   #224
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Sadly enough I find such statements utterly crap (and most of the time coming from either spoiled 1up pple, though not so much lately cause they no longer won ALL rounds, or arrogant exi pple who still have a 100% ratio) ...

Did I mention it's like really .... CHEAP ???

No seriously, if only the #1 spot matters then well ... alliances like 1up played a crappy round. Alliances like ND are completely useless (never won a round) ...

I'm quite tired of this arrogant behavior (and I'm quite arrogant myself). Winning a round is the top, ending 2nd or 3rd is still a superb achievement. Some pple in PA still are realistic and thus HC of e.g. ND knew they wouldn't win last round, does that mean they played a crap round cause they didn't achieve the impossible?
He has a point in a way. No-one will remember that ND ended R12 in 3rd place, despite it being a good achievement. Everyone will remember 1up as the winners. Everyone will remember Exilition as the alliance that won a round, and no-one will remember that Angels were comfortably 2nd.

Whilst its still an achievement, it's not going to go down in memory like a victory would. And Very few alliances have ever truly won a round. NewDawn have been part of a winning block in R6 and R12. Even less of the victories have been deserved, without huge blocking.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:02   #225
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

It does matter as this thread is meant to give us an impression of who people think are going to be battling for that first spot.
Maybe in a round or two people wont remeber who came second but that dont matter. I cant even remember who won the round 2 rounds ago and tbh I couldn't care much less either.

It's just interesting to see who people think are gonna be the main contesters (and ofc what wars we're going to see).
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:03   #226
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

actually im getting quite tired of alliances ending #2 #3 and then thinking its the end of the world.

yes in my eyes and many only #1 matters. last round as you have seen Angels ended #2 in a not too fancy way (yes they fencesitted their way to there) and today they call themself the greatest of that round. there is a big difference between #1 and #2 , for #1 you actually have to fight instead of sleeping both blocks as cowards and in the end ending top 3 and yelling oh we own so much.

why im saying only #1 matters, because only #1 gets remembered, should that be in pa or in football or whatever. do ppl remember countries that played finals and lost or countries that won worldchampionship?

also, the most funny thing i find is ppl blaming us winning due cheating, this 'you guys were dragons/ldk in the past' just wont do it for you anymore, and if you are saying we cheated then you need this strange thing called "proof" . but then again i fully understand it, its just defensive mechanism for your failure, 'oh we lost, so the others must have been cheating'

gg angels on #2 that never will be remembered

wups think i went off topic a bit

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:04   #227
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
He has a point in a way. No-one will remember that ND ended R12 in 3rd place, despite it being a good achievement. Everyone will remember 1up as the winners. Everyone will remember Exilition as the alliance that won a round, and no-one will remember that Angels were comfortably 2nd.

Whilst its still an achievement, it's not going to go down in memory like a victory would. And Very few alliances have ever truly won a round. NewDawn have been part of a winning block in R6 and R12. Even less of the victories have been deserved, without huge blocking.

People will remember how alliances played a round.
-edit- atleast the people that matters.

In-game alliance ranking sucks imo, as this often gives a *wrong* impression, and people cant bitch about who really won the round after wards.

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:07   #228
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Quote:
actually im getting quite tired of alliances ending #2 #3 and then thinking its the end of the world.

yes in my eyes and many only #1 matters. last round as you have seen Angels ended #2 in a not too fancy way (yes they fencesitted their way to there) and today they call themself the greatest of that round. there is a big difference between #1 and #2 , for #1 you actually have to fight instead of sleeping both blocks as cowards and in the end ending top 3 and yelling oh we own so much.

why im saying only #1 matters, because only #1 gets remembered, should that be in pa or in football or whatever. do ppl remember countries that played finals and lost or countries that won worldchampionship?

also, the most funny thing i find is ppl blaming us winning due cheating, this 'you guys were dragons/ldk in the past' just wont do it for you anymore, and if you are saying we cheated then you need this strange thing called "proof" . but then again i fully understand it, its just defensive mechanism for your failure, 'oh we lost, so the others must have been cheating'

Let's not get back into that useless discussion again..
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:11   #229
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as everyone in there own minds succeeds in at least one thing during the round like just pipping 7th instead of 8th and having an awesome last 2 days doing it etc... there will always be someone who remembers that round we came 2nd,3rd,4th etc... because as much as the ppl at number 1 say "yeah we won so plllrrrrp and you all loose coz we owned you all using whatever methods we could get away with", there will always be the like of APA, Coven to name but a few who on there own level are winning or have Won(acheived) something they have aimed for.

But on a lighter note I think the new alliance Farmers R us will win the round.

Edit: ooooh my 1,000th post

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:14   #230
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looks like ur not forgetting in a hurry.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:17   #231
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Well I find pple abit shortsightened and naďve if they don't remember who finished 2nd or 3rd. I mean, I do remember who finished in top3 for most rounds. I also know for each round how the victory was achieved.

I know for instance that ND helped 1up to win r11 and that LCH went after ND instead of 1up ...

Maybe I'm different from most pple here, but if you, like me, play PA for the politics and such, then you sure remember these things.

I mean, if I compare my own alliances, then I find that Angels has outperformed FAnG easily on all fronts, yet FAnG won a round, Angels didn't (yet ). I'm sure if you ask pple which of the both alliance had the most quality and had the greatest achievement, most will name Angels (I could be completely wrong here though).

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:24   #232
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

heh, you got quite alot of anti Angels feelings for whatever reason ...

And erm, there is asmuch truth to "Angels fencesitting the round to #2" as there is proof that Exilition cheated their way to victory (and I don't think exi cheated so figure it our yourself what I mean)* ...

little hint: LEARN THE DEFINITION OF FENCESITTING thx !!!

* Altered on Lokken's request, by no means did I imply they cheated or do I wanna open yet another discussion about it. My point was that he's tired of hearing pple yell CHEAT and we're tired of pple yelling FENCESITTING because in both cases, it's utter crap.

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 20 Jul 2005 at 14:53.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:29   #233
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
Let's not get back into that useless discussion again..
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:37   #234
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks Kjeldoran. However, I'd still suggest to rebut why you weren't cheating, as that's (imo) far easier to rebut than cheating. You haven't really answered that in my view, whether you do or not is up to you.

FAO Supersander - as much as Exilition aren't (officially) playing round 14, Angels are,hence they have a right to defend themselves on the forums.

I'm willing to allow them a couple of posts before i consider it a bit offtopic. If you think a post is out of bounds, instead of posting on the forum, I suggest you use the report post function to call upon a mod to act.

Ta.

Last edited by lokken; 20 Jul 2005 at 15:22.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:28   #235
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I know for instance that ND helped 1up to win r11 and that LCH went after ND instead of 1up ...
I know I'm being pedantic, but that was round 12. In round 11 1up kicked our arses as much as anyone else's.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 16:01   #236
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
I know I'm being pedantic, but that was round 12. In round 11 1up kicked our arses as much as anyone else's.
yes you are ... but you know what I mean Mister !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:15   #237
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
I mean, if I compare my own alliances, then I find that Angels has outperformed FAnG easily on all fronts, yet FAnG won a round, Angels didn't (yet ). I'm sure if you ask pple which of the both alliance had the most quality and had the greatest achievement, most will name Angels (I could be completely wrong here though).
Do you mean that Angels of today would outperform FAnG from round 7?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 23:47   #238
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Sorry but what is this great achievement Angels have?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 00:48   #239
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Do you mean that Angels of today would outperform FAnG from round 7?
In general we would, though r7 core I don't know ... about equal to my feeling.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 00:53   #240
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Sorry but what is this great achievement Angels have?
heh, if you don't "wanna" see it then I won't explain it to you either

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 03:26   #241
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Nah, I'm interested in knowing what you rate as an achievement and why.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 03:40   #242
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think Insomnia will be in the top three, maybe even #1.

That's my Prophecy for Today - stay tuned for tomorrow's sagely wisdom .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 05:48   #243
~RevictioN~
Reborn

~RevictioN~ is infamous around these parts

The reason I posted this was not to stirrup this crap so forget i posted it it was merely to strike up some Excitement for Hydra. As all I heard through this million post topic is Hydra 2nd hydra 3rd not enuff members I just wanted to show you all that were not here to Place 2nd or 3rd Were here to win anyway neccisary. So if you think were settling for 2nd or 3rd and gonna blame it on #'s your sadly mistaken.

We Came, We Saw, We proved wrong.

1st. Hydra
2nd. No one cause everyone other then HyDra is in Vacation due to the tick 500 stagnation Hydra laid on the universe.
Conviction, Courage, Control
~RevictioN~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 07:20   #244
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

top 5 I would say (in no particular order)
1up - have shown that they are a quality alliance before
LCH - also known to be a top alliance
Angels - performed very well last round even though they sidestepped the war
Hydra - proved to be a big chunk of WP last round, also had the winning player so they look good
Insomnia - looks like a pretty good alliance, better than most of the others playing
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 09:37   #245
jerome

One of 1up/LCH/Reunion.

Maybe Hydra under the assumption it's not the same farce who rolled over and died at my(Ministry/Elysium) feet in "THE OTHER GAME"
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 10:41   #246
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

My guess is either Angels or Hydra. I dont think Angels will win with the same stragegy as last round (that is I dont think the comminity will let them win with that strategy), but then again I`m pretty sure Angels HC are determined to take it one step further and actually go for a win this time.

Hydra has a lot of quality and if they can get going without to much attention on them early on, they might cause a few rised eyebrows later in the round.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 10:57   #247
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RevictioN~
The reason I posted this was not to stirrup this crap so forget i posted it it was merely to strike up some Excitement for Hydra. As all I heard through this million post topic is Hydra 2nd hydra 3rd not enuff members I just wanted to show you all that were not here to Place 2nd or 3rd Were here to win anyway neccisary. So if you think were settling for 2nd or 3rd and gonna blame it on #'s your sadly mistaken.

We Came, We Saw, We proved wrong.

1st. Hydra
2nd. No one cause everyone other then HyDra is in Vacation due to the tick 500 stagnation Hydra laid on the universe.

OMG...

I'm gonna delete my planet now. Saving myself from embarassment of surely being 0wnt by Hydra.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 10:58   #248
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Angels pwn :P
and no, we won't win this round, most probably
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 11:23   #249
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Maybe Hydra under the assumption it's not the same farce who rolled over and died at my(Ministry/Elysium) feet in "THE OTHER GAME"
We are still around there you know, we collected some roids from you gal i think

*fluff*
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 11:32   #250
jerome

300~ total from 2 random planets doesn't count mate

& anyway, I've got hope you lot are more active here, but then again, that goes for me too heh :| inactivity pwning in pia rox.