User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:09   #1
Morphose
Old Man

Morphose is an unknown quantity at this point
Offensive names

If we find an offensive name, who should we contact?

I'm not usually offended, but sometimes kids under the age of 18 (12-15) do play Planetarion. I just think this should not be a problem. Shouldn't there be some kind of safe guard on the registration script that does not allow offensive words to be in the Ruler/Planet name? Do we not have the same kind of protection on the forums?

Alliances include; HMA, Legion, NOS, Elysium, Myth, ROCK, and ODDR

I'm playing because its cheaper than drugs
Morphose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:22   #2
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Re: Offensive names

Usually the adults are more offended than the kids :P
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 12:12   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why care if someone below the age of 18 sees a foul word.. isn't it a 'TAD' likely that the word will become a natural part of one's vocabulary eventually
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 12:58   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.planetarion.com/index.php...&option=report

There you go.