User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Dec 2011, 12:57   #51
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Because i get annoyed by certain elements within NewDawn that ruin their alliances chances every round with egomanical ideas and beliefs.
Come on Kaiba.
We're all adults here.
I know you are loving the fact that ND wont win.
Everyone else knows that you are loving the fact that ND wont win.
And its pretty obvious that its because of personal feelings you have about some of the members.

So lets dispense with the bullshit about "cowardly tactics" "farming" and all the other stuff that you have posted and which makes you look silly.

"hopefully some of the decent guys will know what i say is true and will push towards it happening... i can only hope... "

Thats highly unlikely to happen and here is why:

While there may be a few people that don't necessarily see eye to eye with every decision that their HC might make, you have used snide, malicious lies and twisted nonsense to try and strengthen your argument.
And extremely transparent ones at that. For that reason alone you aren't going to win much sympathy.

People are going to think "hang on a minute, we've had about half the universe roiding us for weeks and this clownshoes thinks that we've been napping to avoid wars? wtf."

They are going to think "He says that we've been picking off easy roids all round yet I've spent the last two weeks attacking fat planets in fortress galaxies and recalling!" do you not understand why your attempts at propaganda are so fail?

Last edited by HRH_H_Crab; 11 Dec 2011 at 13:07.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 13:03   #52
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Come on Kaiba.
We're all adults here.
I know you are loving the fact that ND wont win.
Everyone else knows that you are loving the fact that ND wont win.
And its pretty obvious that its because of personal feelings you have about some of the members.

So lets dispense with the bullshit about "cowardly tactics" "farming" and all the other stuff that you have posted and which makes you look silly.
NO im loving the fact that the certain elements within ND lose every round through their actions. I dont not love the fact ND is not winning. I am actually quite blaise in general on who wins. I have actually reinforced the point over the rounds that i enjoyed my time in ND and the people i played with, i wouldnt have reapplied there the following round if i didnt.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 13:06   #53
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
sorta like kicking someone in a wheelchair
But kicking people thats in a wheelchair is FUN... They don't fall over, they roll over!!!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 11 Dec 2011 at 13:12.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 13:29   #54
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
NO im loving the fact that the certain elements within ND...
I'm sorry Kaiba.
You cant be happy that some of an alliance will lose but not others.

You either want the alliance to lose or not.

You might like or feel sorry for some of its members while dislike and gleefully relish the failure of others, but you still either want the alliance to lose or you dont.

It's this sort of nonsense that really makes your posting look sub standard.

Oh by the way, you can certainly be ambivalent about how an alliance performs, but given the vitriolic tone of most of your comments about ND only an idiot could believe that that is how you feel.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:06   #55
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
The funnier thing is that he now likes to say how they unceremoniously booted me out... what he doesnt mention is that himself and some of the others didnt want to kick me at all and actually fought to keep me there
This was prior to your in gal def stunt.

You were one of our top planets and I want to win games so ofc I didnt want to kick you but the instant you guys deffed in gal that was that. And we obviously did fine without you two.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:09   #56
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Maybe i just want the good masses to take note that it is the actions of a few that ruin their game experience for them....

As i clearly stated i dont care who actually wins but yes it does bring me joy that the destructive minority in ND are not on the winning side.

Infact looking through my posts i dont think i ever said i dont want ND to win specifically i just asked why they were so fail every round and why MM kept acting like a retard on behalf of his alliance. Maybe you shoudl look closer to home to solve your alliances issues.. naemly starting with him
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:11   #57
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
This was prior to your in gal def stunt.

You were one of our top planets and I want to win games so ofc I didnt want to kick you but the instant you guys deffed in gal that was that. And we obviously did fine without you two.

But my membership in ND wasnt in question until i deffed an ingal planet against you after you hadnt bothered to tell me your were ptargetting Apprime planets within ND gals. As i said it was after the event that you were pushing for me to stay in ND not before - there was no reason for you to push for it before that
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:18   #58
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Kaiba: I think that most people would agree that the HC of CT, App and the alliances so eager to work with them have played a much more decisive role in NDs fate this round than NDs HC have.

To ignore this does the HCs of those other alliances a great disservice.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:36   #59
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Im not saying ND wasnt in wars against those around it what i am saying is that that makes up less than a third of the nights they raided - the majority were spent GRAZING smaller galaxies for easy roids - a cowards tactic
OK again you fail to understand that every night ND hit a top galaxy (by roids score value whatever) we might have a second gal in the 10-30 rank range by roids but for the most part one of our two targets was a top 10 size galaxy. Every night.

Do you even understand how alliance attacks work? To get the most roids you have to hit planets with roids .... specially considering that during all of this we also had near the same incs as CT who was at war (we have since greatly passed that number lol thanks uniiii).

All you do is assume that because ND is in the lead we had to crawl through the grass like a snake to get there? ND attacks are formidable and have been all round, we put 80-120 fleets on attack per night and we get roids. We hit big targets for bigger score and thats that ... its the way the BCs run the show.

How can we be grazing yet still be top hostiles for TGV and CT (and very high on ult, dont think number one though but maybe).You dont even make sense in your ignorant blind round after round assault on ND.

And as you used to BC under me I would expect you to not pull this bullkorsan as you know I dont play the farm game.

If anything attacks during the ceasefires are the worst atm cause we cant hit forts of certain gals and have to go after fence gals. So your logic is completely ass backwards.

Hommie dont play that.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:38   #60
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
People are going to think "hang on a minute, we've had about half the universe roiding us for weeks and this clownshoes thinks that we've been napping to avoid wars? wtf."

They are going to think "He says that we've been picking off easy roids all round yet I've spent the last two weeks attacking fat planets in fortress galaxies and recalling!" do you not understand why your attempts at propaganda are so fail?
4 days is hardly half the round, and in the last 2 weeks you have been galraiding for 5 days, and certainly not to fortress galaxies. Also the night you ptargetted TGV you only targetted TGV in fence gals and ult fortresses, while ult didn't defend.

Also, after the first time you were targetted you rushed to nap App. After the second time you were targetted you tried to nap all smaller alliances (rock/tgv/p3n/oddr/xvx). And after 2 days of targetting CT you ceasefired with them. Sounds an aweful lot like napping to avoid getting targetted more.

The third time you were targetted was because you SK'ed a TGV planet so we asked around if someone else was interested and it turned out in another 5 alliance gangbang on you idd. Like i said towards some of your members before, maybe ND should play smarter and stop making so many enemies when they can't take the heat of a decent gangbang.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:47   #61
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
But my membership in ND wasnt in question until i deffed an ingal planet against you after you hadnt bothered to tell me your were ptargetting Apprime planets within ND gals. As i said it was after the event that you were pushing for me to stay in ND not before - there was no reason for you to push for it before that
Oh actually you are wrong here, there were a lot of complaints all the time about how annoying you were. You actually got quite a few nominations for most annoying ND and Emo of the Round.

I often defended this with something like 'it cant be that bad I have to deal with him a lot more!'

in fact here is my response to your trial vote

ManiacMagic : 2011-06-25 13:36:17 Unread from here | Quote
i cant stand kai half the time ... such a pain in my ass specifically.

but keep.

lol oooohhh the good ol days.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:51   #62
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Like i said towards some of your members before, maybe ND should play smarter and stop making so many enemies when they can't take the heat of a decent gangbang.
They should ask your mum for some tips.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 14:52   #63
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
you SK'ed a TGV planet
I cant speak for other members but I didnt use a single SK until we were gangbanged.

I'm using them as often as I can now...
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 15:00   #64
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
4 days is hardly half the round, and in the last 2 weeks you have been galraiding for 5 days, and certainly not to fortress galaxies. Also the night you ptargetted TGV you only targetted TGV in fence gals and ult fortresses, while ult didn't defend.

Also, after the first time you were targetted you rushed to nap App. After the second time you were targetted you tried to nap all smaller alliances (rock/tgv/p3n/oddr/xvx). And after 2 days of targetting CT you ceasefired with them. Sounds an aweful lot like napping to avoid getting targetted more.

The third time you were targetted was because you SK'ed a TGV planet so we asked around if someone else was interested and it turned out in another 5 alliance gangbang on you idd. Like i said towards some of your members before, maybe ND should play smarter and stop making so many enemies when they can't take the heat of a decent gangbang.

Wow you are an idiot in the #newdawn channel and in here (this is why I put rexdrax on ignore).

You seem to think that swapping from APP to CT target wise means we had a nap? Because after app broke its first lil nap (pre war) we had no relations with them.

And as far as us ptargeting TGV maybe you should go look at the planets we hit. ALL of your fattest ... you only have two planets per gal so get the f over yourself acting like we picked specific gals LMAO as if we would have to do that and TGV could defend the incs if we didnt.

As if ND didnt take 3 times more fleets inc than you did. You guys are RATS all TGV did this round was hide behind CT and APP ... they knew that CT and APP would be the main targets and they could get away with it ... the one day we hit them with ult they dropped 7 or 8%

As far as us not being able to take the heat of a decent gang bang, you act like any alliance in PA could handle that?

"After the second time you were targetted you tried to nap all smaller alliances (rock/tgv/p3n/oddr/xvx). "

Yeah we tried to nap people but not to NAP out of a WAR you moron, so that we could fight a war with CT and APP. CT and APP knew they couldnt take ND down without more help, kudos to them im flattered.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 15:05   #65
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosie View Post
They should ask your mum for some tips.
lol
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 15:06   #66
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Influence: just wanted to make the point, but were you aware that in your post you both whine about ND trying to nap your alliance and then whine about ND attacking your alliance.

Do you not find that a bit odd?

"you tried to nap all smaller alliances (rock/tgv/p3n/oddr/xvx)"

"you were targetted was because you SK'ed a TGV"

So, you don't want a nap but you don't want us to attack you.
The only logical conclusion is that you expect us to sit there while you roid us (as you did in the gangbang), yet at the same time you accuse us of not being able to take a gangbang.

You don't make a great deal of sense.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 15:13   #67
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

you should see him in #newdawn crying all day that ND is attacking him ... it pops up randomly as if I actually care to know who he is in game and avoid him lol
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 16:12   #68
steveopotamus

steveopotamus is a jewel in the roughsteveopotamus is a jewel in the roughsteveopotamus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Influence: just wanted to make the point, but were you aware that in your post you both whine about ND trying to nap your alliance and then whine about ND attacking your alliance.

Do you not find that a bit odd?

"you tried to nap all smaller alliances (rock/tgv/p3n/oddr/xvx)"

"you were targetted was because you SK'ed a TGV"

The only logical conclusion is that you expect us to sit there while you roid us (as you did in the gangbang), yet at the same time you accuse us of not being able to take a gangbang.

You don't make a great deal of sense.
Not wanting a nap, but also not wanting to have SK's used is not the same as not wanting a nap and not wanting ND to attack.
steveopotamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 16:38   #69
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I never said i didn't want you to attack us. Attack us all you like tbh. But don't pretend that you are at war with anyone when you do.
However, when you attack us, be prepared to take incs from us too, and don't go accusing us of hiding behind anyone just because we take part in a gangbang to take back some of the roids you took from us.

Unread 11 Dec 2011, 16:44   #70
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
you should see him in #newdawn crying all day that ND is attacking him ... it pops up randomly as if I actually care to know who he is in game and avoid him lol
I didn't cry ND was attacking me, i was making a joke towards Catwoman about how she was attacking me. Just like when i was attacking her. It's a wargame after all, people are bound to get hit.

Unread 11 Dec 2011, 16:50   #71
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Yeah we tried to nap people but not to NAP out of a WAR you moron, so that we could fight a war with CT and APP. CT and APP knew they couldnt take ND down without more help, kudos to them im flattered.
Hahaha a war with CT and App that you couldn't fight on your own either. As in the same NAP offer you gave, you also begged if we could please help attack CT and App.

Unread 11 Dec 2011, 17:07   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is the whiniest thread in quite a while. Also is pa really so far gone that it's the ND HCs who are arrogant on the forums?
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 17:23   #73
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
my gal was ranked 28th when nd hit it ,

but lets not let that get in the way of a great piece of fiction
Sounds familiar, except my galaxy was even bigger trash. Around 50th...

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 17:59   #74
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
and don't go accusing us of hiding behind anyone just because we take part in a gangbang to take back some of the roids you took from us.
Isn't that the very definition of hiding behind someone?
I'm not saying that its wrong, immoral, cowardly or whatever.
It's clearly within the rules.
I just find your dishonesty pathetic.

When you agreed to take part I'm sure that you did so with the full knowledge that any reprisals would be directed at the bigger alliances so...
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 18:06   #75
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Isn't that the very definition of hiding behind someone?
I'm not saying that its wrong, immoral, cowardly or whatever.
It's clearly within the rules.
I just find your dishonesty pathetic.

When you agreed to take part I'm sure that you did so with the full knowledge that any reprisals would be directed at the bigger alliances so...
Actually, MM has been threatning us all round that in case we would participate in a gangbang on them we would be the one that would get the reprisals....

Let's face it, for an alliance like TGV targetting ND without help would sort little to no effect. ND has 30 more members, almost no inexperienced members while TGV has 10-15 ppl who are in their first or second round of PAX, and had double the value of TGV for most of the round. Funnily enough, with all that advantages, ND still felt the need to get Ultores to help them ptargetting us. And while TGV might have lost 7% that day, ND got less than 800 roids from us.

Last edited by Influence; 11 Dec 2011 at 18:18.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 18:08   #76
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Anyone want cheese with their whine ?
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 18:22   #77
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Influence: its a real shame that you and your noble alliance mates have had to endure such horrid beastliness from such inept bullies.

My heart bleeds for you, you poor little lambs. And the SK's too!

*swoon*
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 18:55   #78
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Hahaha a war with CT and App that you couldn't fight on your own either. As in the same NAP offer you gave, you also begged if we could please help attack CT and App.
woah first of all i never begged tgv to attack anyone with us now im 100% sure you are full of shit all i ever asked tgv was to stay the f out of it.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 18:59   #79
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Actually, MM has been threatning us all round that in case we would participate in a gangbang on them we would be the one that would get the reprisals.....
lets face it youre full of korsan =0) LMAO yes TGV our worst enemy we are so afraid of TGV taking the round win from us i cant stand it =0) lmao. I actually have rexdrax on ignore now thats how much I couldnt stand his constant annoyance ... TGV has had the incs of 3 nights on ND all round so go cry in a corner and blame someone else for how bad you suck we have seen reports from each alliance and for a 50 man tag to have hit nd as much as you have you deserve a lot worse ... saddly we have bigger fish to fry than pooor pathetic TGV who had a planet SKed (lmao fkin nubs)
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 19:15   #80
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
lets face it youre full of korsan =0) LMAO yes TGV our worst enemy we are so afraid of TGV taking the round win from us i cant stand it =0) lmao. I actually have rexdrax on ignore now thats how much I couldnt stand his constant annoyance ... TGV has had the incs of 3 nights on ND all round so go cry in a corner and blame someone else for how bad you suck we have seen reports from each alliance and for a 50 man tag to have hit nd as much as you have you deserve a lot worse ... saddly we have bigger fish to fry than pooor pathetic TGV who had a planet SKed (lmao fkin nubs)

Hang on but ND only got 4 days?? of incs from the block and yet thats all you have brought up in this thread.

I would think that your alliance using SK's out of war especially with ND 'standing' within the game would be unacceptable to your HC';s and would be dealt with properly or properly apologised for and i wouldnt expect a ND HC to reply with the term '(lmao fking nubs)'.

This is the point i have been making about your attutude and blinkered veiw towards others and how it is detrimental to ND long term.

I know im not a saint but then im not incharge of a competing alliance and if i was then my attitude and manner would be different.

I do feel sorry that the nice guys in ND have to put up with you on a daily basis, maybe with all these alliances coming back now some of them might look elsewhere for a better playing enviroment and a place to play and actually stand a chance of winning.
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 19:22   #81
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Fast Forward through the last 50 posts of blabber -

Relation Change 1039 NewDawn has decided to end its alliance with Ultores.

Any comments ? - will we indeed see something exciting regarding the three top alliances?

How many of the "smaller" allies will join in "flak" play a role in the last week?

Could we indeed see any of the three on top, at EoRC?
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 21:37   #82
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

providing the entire uni dont hit ult im pretty sure we will win this now, and deservedly too

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 22:59   #83
tulsa
Registered Loser

tulsa will become famous soon enoughtulsa will become famous soon enough

Why in the world does anyone bother to read or respond to Kaiba's nonsense?
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2011, 23:07   #84
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i think we all finish on top as we got to play a great round of this fantastic game, giving up hours and hours of our time to click buttons and then wait for very little to happen.

kudos all of us!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 01:39   #85
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
i think we all finish on top as we got to play a great round of this fantastic game, giving up hours and hours of our time to click buttons and then wait for very little to happen.

kudos all of us!
doesn't that make us all losers??
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 03:38   #86
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Some interesting reading and good comedy all around. I will just say a few words....

I know some people dont read anything so I just want to make sure everyone knows that MM has me on ignore. He mentioned it twice but you know what they say, 3rd time is the charm =D.

TGV planets were SK 2 times, each time when I was informed by members we put the alliance that SKed us on p-target within 48 hours and made sure the planet that did it was put on the list. We were SKed by a ToF planet and ND planet, and we p-targeted accordingly, and that policy will continue to stand.

Now regarding hiding behind ct/app, my only regret after all the stuff MM is spouting and the fact its pretty one sided is that I wish I only accepted 30-40% of the offers I got to gang up on ND. I should have accepted them all and not rotated targets.

About you guys p-targetting us, most of the planets you hit were in primary ult/nd gals and you even convinced ult to not defend TGV planets in-gal which is fine. I dont mind its a war game after all.

ND seems to have selective memory. From the very beginning you guys were the most hostile to us by far and I am pretty sure you stayed #1 hostile without relinquishing that position. So yeah every once in a while we did target a ND heavy gal that had 2-4 NDers in it. However those were just gal raids with no cooperation with any alliance. We only cooperated about 5 times on any gangups and never hide behind ct/app. TGV primarily hit top50 gals, occasionally we went for non-top50 but for the most part stuck with it. On top of that we did not hit gals that were heavy with alliances that we had agreements with and we never hit a gal that had a TGV member in it unless it was p-targeting or special circumstance. Once all that is eliminated that did not leave us with many options so yeah I guess it could be seen by ND that we targeted you heavy, but I resent the fact that you implied that we are part of the ct/app block. We never were and only cooperated with some on occasion.

Its not my fault that ND picked fights with so many other alliances that they could not devote adequate resources. You attacked us, we attacked back. What I am supposed to do not attack you just because your at war with ct/app or some other alliance? You seem to forget that ND had fort avoidance agreements so that meant you guys picked on a lot of smaller/mid sized alliance and lo and behold they got fed up, banded together and hit you back. Dear god, thats unreal, alliances working together to take down a common bigger enemy, thats like ..... unsportsmanlike , almost like a 80 man tag hitting a 50 man tag .

Anyways, a lot more than what I wanted to post and I know its useless to post on AD or try to have any sort of discussion. I guess the only thing to take away from all that crap I posted above is that if TGV member get SKed and we are not at war I will put the offending planet up as a target.

This is a war game and not sim-planet. Part of the game is navigating politics and of course stealing roids, so no I dont mind ND targeting TGV. Go for it, its part of the game.

Interesting round by the way. Cant wait for the next one.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 08:34   #87
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

RexDrax: given the outrage you feel with regard to SKs may I suggest that you and Influence put your heads together and draft a Geneva convention style document which you could post in the thread and which interested parties might consider signing up to?

While you are at it, perhaps you could state what rank galaxies must be before ND are allowed to attack them, what percentage of attacks must be directed at alliances of which rankings, and what ship classes and LTs you would prefer us to use.

If you could list the ways you want us to play that are most convenient for you then I think we can agree that we will fully consider the options available to us to bend over backwards in order to give your members the planetarion experience they deserve.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 09:32   #88
Pt-

All this yelling @ eachother is making my eyes bleed, but somehow Im strangly drawn back to the topic every day...

HEROES
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 09:49   #89
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I'm generally not prone to getting involved in these discussions, due to not giving a toss about ND/CT in the slightest, but I will say this to RexDrax: this round has seen TGV p-target ROCK without provocation for easy roids (and if we're going to talk about sportsmanship, a 50-man tag hitting a 25-man one has to be considered a little below the belt), and using SKs in those raids, again without provocation. But as you say, it's a war game - so suck it up, right?
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 11:39   #90
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think "sportsmanship" should come in to any kind of planetarion equation. You know, apart from the XP calculator, but that's something slightly different.

From my understanding Rex was just stating "why" TGV hit ND, so why HRH_H_Crab felt the need to make the reply that he did is beyond me. ND got hit by TGV for using SKs. TGV weren't complaining that they were getting hit by SKs, simply citing it as one of the criteria they look at when picking targets. And it seems reasonable enough to me.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 11:49   #91
Pt-

I saw CT ptarget DFWTK a week or so ago. That really needed some balls I guess.

HEROES
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 11:51   #92
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

It's certainly fair and reasonable, but if unprovoked SKs are to be taken as reason enough for hostilities, then it occurs to me that Rex should be having words with any TGV members that use them in normal raids when there's no possible benefit to doing so. You know, unless there's no chance of reply because they're hitting someone a fraction of their size, in which case it's all good.

Anyway, I find it all a bit silly when people rant about who's gangbanging who. At the end of the day, both CT and ND would find fighting for first place a good deal easier if they took a harder line on pointless crashing - but then again, if they did that the game would be far less amusing for the rest of us.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 11:53   #93
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I think with DFWTK it was just a retaliation for sustained incomings from their part. I'd suggest that it doesn't matter how small an alliance is, if you attack somebody you're gonna get hit back eventually.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 14:11   #94
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
RexDrax: given the outrage you feel with regard to SKs may I suggest that you and Influence put your heads together and draft a Geneva convention style document which you could post in the thread and which interested parties might consider signing up to?

While you are at it, perhaps you could state what rank galaxies must be before ND are allowed to attack them, what percentage of attacks must be directed at alliances of which rankings, and what ship classes and LTs you would prefer us to use.

If you could list the ways you want us to play that are most convenient for you then I think we can agree that we will fully consider the options available to us to bend over backwards in order to give your members the planetarion experience they deserve.
It is actually pretty good politics to let your opponents know that you'll regard SK attacks as acts of war, and that you'll retaliate accordingly. It's a good way to keep alliances that already have a full plate from SK'ing you. If their HCs are any good, they'll actually tell their members to refrain from SK'ing you. When people do something you disapprove of, hitting them where it hurts works a lot better than crying indignantly on the forums.

It's a shame that politics these days mostly consists of "let's NAP 4 alliances and hit X together for a few days".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 Dec 2011 at 18:31.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 17:29   #95
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I'm generally not prone to getting involved in these discussions, due to not giving a toss about ND/CT in the slightest, but I will say this to RexDrax: this round has seen TGV p-target ROCK without provocation for easy roids (and if we're going to talk about sportsmanship, a 50-man tag hitting a 25-man one has to be considered a little below the belt), and using SKs in those raids, again without provocation. But as you say, it's a war game - so suck it up, right?
The use of SK's against any planet belonging to an alliance that we are not actively at war with, is against a longstanding TGV rule (Kargool & myself agreed to this back in round 14 or 15 and it hasn't changed since). One which if broken more than once will result in a member being kicked from the alliance.

That being said, unless we start performing news scans on our members every 3 days, we're not going to know they are using them, unless someone reports it to us. I'm more than happy to hear any such complaints, and trust me when I say action will be taken.

As for us ptargetting ROCK - after recieving an increasing number of incomings from you guys (so it wasn't without provocation), we spent 1 night convincing you to back off, you did, and we went back to our plan of gal raiding. One thing we set out to do this round, was to avoid the block wars for as long as possible, and playing our own game, something I think we achieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
It's certainly fair and reasonable, but if unprovoked SKs are to be taken as reason enough for hostilities, then it occurs to me that Rex should be having words with any TGV members that use them in normal raids when there's no possible benefit to doing so. You know, unless there's no chance of reply because they're hitting someone a fraction of their size, in which case it's all good..
See above reguarding the use of SK's by TGV members - if you get hit by them, feel free to contact me/TGV with details, and I'll deal with it.

notsure
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 18:17   #96
Tommy
Sain†s

As far as I know, someone did - and we were told that we used them first, which was odd, because at the time we had precisely one member with SKs and he'd never launched them. Doesn't matter though, it's all part of the fun - and it's good to know there's some kind of sensible rule against provoking unnecessary warfare.

The p-targeting was fine (although since you were never a declared target the most provocation you ever got from us was the occasional galraid, which you covered with ease) - it's all part of the game. It was just the use of SKs that surprised me, particularly since everyone seems to be in agreement that there's no need for them outside of declared warfare, and they tend to piss people off more than is strictly necessary unless you're actually desperate for a gangbanging.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:07   #97
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

I'm not saying that it didn't happen - just that I wasn't aware of it, since if I had been, I'd have taken action over the matter.

As a HC, we can only make the rules, and enforce them if we know they are being broken - we can't be expected to monitor every aspect of our members game play, each and every tick, I'm more than happy to receive information about the use of SKs by our members, and will act if deemed necessary.

I have always been opposed to SK's, in particular when used outside of wars, since they can, (and have in the past) be used to force someone to quit the game, and this is why the rule exists within TGV in the first place.

Likewise I don't agree with sending 5 waves against a planet with 300 roids - yes it's a war game, but that doesn't mean we should be setting out to completely bash a planet to the point they don't see any point playing anymore and quitting the game entirely.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:14   #98
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I think that ND should next round NAP all alliances aiming for the win, and then just focus on farming and nubbashing to show what it really looks like if we'd do it. Vulturing into wars would also be an idea for easy roids so that we can play like most of the tags not aiming for the win play.

This just to show what it would look like, and to play the game the same way as most tags play PA these days. Seriously, all these small tags have jack shit to say to ND when it comes to honourable playstyle when looking at themselves on how they play. Many of these damn clowns like TGV just find reasons to join gangbangs and then blame ND, that's how damn lame you guys are.

What I can agree with here is that ND could've maybe started earlier on focusing their fire power on some specific alliances, but much of what is stated in this thread from people against ND are so full of shit that it's not worth arguing against them. But yeh, in general I think ND could take a round off from aiming for the win, and focusing on ruining the round for others. I've seen too much of this small tag bullshit of "you won't win in hitting us back cause we're so small and we'll just hit you full out for the rest of the round", so I think ND should just allow themselves the pleasure of twatting shit alliances like TGV, p3ng, xVx etc. And Kaiba, this hailing xVx for doing good this round, is just as lame as m0 hailing p3ng on EORC when all they had done was stay small and fence all the round. That's what xVx did this round with their tagsplit, and nothing else.

Last edited by Buly; 12 Dec 2011 at 19:26.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:27   #99
t3k
The Video Guy

Smaller alliances like TGV haven't been playing for as long, or as consistently, as NewDawn and aren't necessarily going to be able to pull in as many members as the biggest tags. You can't apply terms like "honour" to Planetarion, and certainly not in cases like this.

Are you of the opinion that smaller alliances should be prepared to take on larger alliances 1v1? On principle, it is perfectly strategically sound to avoid taking on somebody bigger than yourself by yourself. It is further completely logical to take advantage of situations that are going to potentially reap big yields in both roids and xp from attacking somebody bigger than you when you have greater chance of success (i.e. when other people are hitting them).

The guys at the top rarely get left alone to just do their thing, and the only time people complain about the guys at the top being left alone at the top is when somebody more capable of challenging them (than those complaining) does nothing about it.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:37   #100
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Are you of the opinion that smaller alliances should be prepared to take on larger alliances 1v1? On principle, it is perfectly strategically sound to avoid taking on somebody bigger than yourself by yourself. It is further completely logical to take advantage of situations that are going to potentially reap big yields in both roids and xp from attacking somebody bigger than you when you have greater chance of success (i.e. when other people are hitting them).

The guys at the top rarely get left alone to just do their thing, and the only time people complain about the guys at the top being left alone at the top is when somebody more capable of challenging them (than those complaining) does nothing about it.
I've heard from several small tags myself that they keep small so they're not competive for winning and warring (fencing), and even seen others state on AD they've heard so from them too. Maybe TGV is a shit example, as they're just too shit to keep members. And they still keep hiding behind the fact that they're small, so they're shit for that.

So you're saying, it's ok to hit the big tags when they're busy fighting eachother for the top spot. Then you say that people whine when the big ones are not hitting eachother. How are the big ones supposed to be motivated in hitting eachother, if these small shit lamers whore in for easy roids?

This is the reason I think that ND should show how a round like that could look like, when they've had enough of these small shit lamers and just wanna stick to easy game, like some of these small shit lamers keep accusing here on AD. Just so they know the difference in current gameplay and what it really could be.