User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 May 2006, 19:58   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Super-Night-Time-Vokda-Induced-Freak-Out!

Now that I'm getting on in years and am no longer a young pup, delighted by the prospects of strange drunken adventure filled nights out with my friends, I've forgotten how entertaining they can be...especially if observed from a distance.

Most of my circle has similarly left the fold of drunken debautched nights, instead settling down with other halves, having a few social drinks, meeting up now and then but not desperatly searching for a fantastic-fun-filled-frolick-fest of pubs and clubs.

That was until the other night a good (civil servant) friend of mine (while celebrating his final hand-in of all his papers for his final year of a History and Social Politics degree) had what's medically termed a Super-Night-Time-Vokda-Induced-Freak-Out and decided that he had to change the world for the better.

These are the chronicals of his quest:
  • While dancing with some girls he knew, he downed a double vodka for the third time in 15mins. Almost immediatly he stopped rigid, about faced, raced off the dancefloor and legged it full tilt out of the main door. Forgetting his jacket and promting a concerned query from the bouncers as to why he'd just buggered off like a whippet out of a tank barrel.
  • Ran down the main pedestrian street, threw a potted plant at a cop's riot van, then led them on a chase through the backstreets while shouting, and I quote, "Enforcers of the Tyranical Opression of The Working Class"...
  • Evaded capture and eventually made his way to Burger King where he ordered five Whopper meals, even though he was the only one there. Me and a few others eventually tracked him down and tried to ply some reason into him. He insisted we eat the meals, which we did. He then announced he was vegetarian all of a sudden and would only eat the bunt parts of the chips we'd gotten. This was because "the burn gets rid of all the meat they put in them".
  • Thinking we had him reined in, we all got somewhat complacent. This was his moment to suddenly and without warning dissapeared like Batman would. You turn around and he's gone. I was expecting to see a dust cloud or a vauge outline of him where he had previously been sitting. This worried us somewhat, but what was more worrysome was the sudden dissapearance of two more potted plants that had previously been minding their own business just outside the front door.
  • This is where he trumped all previous actions, apparently wandered the streets for about half and hour, noticed there were many 'homeless' people around, went to a cash machine, withdrew the limit of €700 and promptly handed it to a middle aged homeless man.
    His critera for selecting this guy? "He was the only one not hugging a two litre bottle of cider".
  • After walking up to the police station on his way home, he decided it would be a fantastic idea to knock on all the windows, promting a lenghty questioning by several irritated cops outside the station (this I was told seperatly by two other friends who saw him 'getting a stern talking to'). Evidently he had lost the potted plants by now and has no recollection as to what their fate was.
  • Then clearly feeling his misson was complete, society had been rebalanced monitarily and 'the man' had been pissed off sufficently, he ventured home to throw up on himself and his bed. Then passed out and woke up still dressed, stuck to a pile of chunky hurl coated bedsheets.

Y'know, I'm glad I've left this kinda stuff to those younger than myself.
Unread 6 May 2006, 20:42   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Super-Night-Time-Vokda-Induced-Freak-Out!

Post of the Week
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 21:20   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did he ask for the money back from the homeless man?
Unread 6 May 2006, 21:31   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Did he ask for the money back from the homeless man?
Nope, he fails to recall who he gave it to or excactly where he did it. But it was his rent money by all accounts. So, ironically, he may end up homeless for his efforts.

He is still getting the odd flashback and I keep getting texts from various people telling me they saw him wandering the town, singing, while cradling two potted plants at 4am.
If I discover their fate I'll be sure to update you lot.
Unread 6 May 2006, 21:51   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have to say, I've noticed a fairly strong correlation between people who act like dickheads while drunk, and people who act like dickheads while not drunk.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 22:26   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If the homeless person got mugged afterwards...
Unread 6 May 2006, 22:52   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

nice story

one my my mates got arrested a couple of weeks back cos he and a couple of his work friends saw an annoying work "friend's" car and decided to run up and down ir, including running up the bonnet over the top and off the back.

The "friend" didnt press charges but then the next day decided to file a complainent in work

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 02:12   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

paragraphs are just 'gaps' to you
Unread 7 May 2006, 02:52   #9
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Once managed to block off the A6 with roadworks barriers at 4am whilst rather drunk with a group of similarly hammered mates, but that is completely shadowed by the above antics.

*Kowtows*
Unread 8 May 2006, 13:40   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

that made me chuckle.

I remember at Loughborough uni when we were giving the new freshers their football initiation. After a night out in milton-keynes, on the coach back we were all rather hammered, we asked the bus driver to pull over on the hard shoulder just before the junction for our university(M1) Then we told the freshers they had to walk back from here to the university, took all there clothes and gave them a choice, either they keep there shoes or there boxer shorts. 15 of them decided to keep there shoes, got off the coach and started running back to the university absolutely ratted of there faces, this was like a 5-6 mile run. Anyway we got to the union and waited for them, about 3 police vans turned up an hour later and they all jumped out. That was a memorable event.