User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:21   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How far would you go to win a speed round?

Thoughts.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:46   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How far would you go to win a speed round?

I'd certainly sign up.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:46   #3
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

i might stay up... a bit.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:47   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'd listen to britney spears while eating a dead child.
only for the #1 spot though
There's too far, and then there's too far.
Britney Spears? Come on, it's not worth it.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:49   #5
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
There's too far, and then there's too far.
Britney Spears? Come on, it's not worth it.

Shes a wily minx that one indeed.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:52   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would you get "friends" to signup to "scan" for you and exile from galaxy to galaxy gaining galaxy status as they go and giving out coords etc? I mean I wouldnt because its a game and to a certain extent it should be kept that way but I guess "some" people just want to ruin it for others.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:53   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Would you get "friends" to signup to "scan" for you and exile from galaxy to galaxy gaining galaxy status as they go and giving out coords etc? I mean I wouldnt because its a game and to a certain extent it should be kept that way but I guess "some" people just want to ruin it for others.
I doubt anyone who does this would actually admit it. And even if they did, who's going to believe an AD post?
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 14:54   #8
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Sounds like too much effort to me, doing all that.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 15:00   #9
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I doubt anyone who does this would actually admit it. And even if they did, who's going to believe an AD post?
Ashame one of my gal mates did that, and then asked to be exiled. Theres nothing more annoying eXiling someone when you know that your paying for there habit, or you let them stay and she will carry on to give out status and info. Its ashame.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 15:03   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
and for killing jesus
well it was an accident.
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 15:08   #11
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

very far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 15:37   #12
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

I smell tears of defeat on this thread. As usual.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 16:04   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Who would put so much effort into something that means so little?
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 16:18   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

cruise h0e of c. didnt you know?
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 16:33   #15
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ashame one of my gal mates did that, and then asked to be exiled. Theres nothing more annoying eXiling someone when you know that your paying for there habit, or you let them stay and she will carry on to give out status and info. Its ashame.

I notice that you're writing eXiling with a big X.. Are you accusing exilition, or am I just paranoid?

Not that I care really. REALLY.

edit: okay, so it was crusie? Sorry for not reading between the lines :|

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 20:55   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
i smell 2 alliances of 30 members blocking from the get-go against an alliance of 19 members.

OH YOU BIG BAD HXC GAMERS YOU !

i love it when you guys play blocks.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 21:01   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I would go as far as omfg farm

Ships (11,350 total)
Harpy 400 Phoenix 68
Drake 9 Pegasus 8
Syren 3 Lynx 14
Spider 500 Beetle 264
Viper 484 Scarab 4
Roach 131 Scorpion 56
Mosquito 221 Hornet 58
Termite 4 Vsharrak 4,119
Pulsar 755 Sentinel 252
Arrowhead 389 Peacekeeper 5
Dagger 1,484 Corsair 450
Cutter 154 Cutlass 406
Thief 331 Clipper 7
Marauder 105 Buccaneer 240
Pirate 122 Rogue 207
Privateer 45 Pillager 54
Galleon 1
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 23:31   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Over a speedgame? You're probably confusing defeat with amusement to what I've heard about this speedgame.

Bravo.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 23:43   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
cruise h0e of c. didnt you know?
eater of pie would have been the winning planet if I played
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 03:06   #20
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If it would mean that that Thunder idiot would stop bragging about his 1337 skills I would offer one of my nuts. But that’s pretty much it tho...
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 03:54   #21
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont see any defeat

well for you maybe

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 08:40   #22
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

I would go as far as stop playing after six hours.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 08:41   #23
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
I would go as far as stop playing after six hours.
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 09:37   #24
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to play, but then i saw that the prizes could only be sent to an addy in Europe =-p
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 10:11   #25
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDog2
I was going to play, but then i saw that the prizes could only be sent to an addy in Europe =-p
Kidding me right? If that's true: Good going, PA!
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 10:32   #26
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

sleep is good

ps. Thunder has no skillz. oh wait blocking skills. last speed round I played with him the round was over before one day passed because all that was left was the winning block and it was very big too
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:55   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yer the speeder was indeed fun, watching nexus start to fold as we set up teh bomb, shame i had to leave though, had a t5 planet gratz to the winners etc
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 13:05   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Hatters pwnd you all in average
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 13:07   #29
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Who would put so much effort into something that means so little?
in this case there were some very decent prizes though

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 13:08   #30
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Kidding me right? If that's true: Good going, PA!
most of our players are in Europe so tis actually not that bad. But the costs to send the prizes outside Eruope would be incredibly high especially to actually gaurantee they get there.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 9 Oct 2005, 16:26   #31
Pietje

Pietje is on a distinguished road

prizes for a free speedgame but not for a paid full round ?

nice 1 :|
Pietje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 16:28   #32
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

why not just actually purchase the prizes for the ppl in the US in the US, since the parts are a ton cheaper here than in the uk anyway, and all you would need to do is find an amerc company online and ship it to us
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 16:46   #33
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

umm, yea, wtf happened?

Anyone fancy giving a quick run of how the speedy went?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 17:07   #34
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDog2
why not just actually purchase the prizes for the ppl in the US in the US, since the parts are a ton cheaper here than in the uk anyway, and all you would need to do is find an amerc company online and ship it to us
I assume jolt were given the prizes by sponsors of the event and hence they are stuck in the UK

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 9 Oct 2005, 17:07   #35
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietje
prizes for a free speedgame but not for a paid full round ?

nice 1 :|
We would love to be able to offer prizes for main rounds, however for legal reasons we cannot. We would I think be able to offer prizes for free rounds though.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 9 Oct 2005, 19:38   #36
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

what legal reasons deter you from offering prizes or a normal round...I'm in a few fantasy football leagues, we pay to play, they offer prizes (just an example) so I'm curious what legal reasons would not allow prizes? (not trying to be a smartass, just curious)
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:08   #37
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Just a guess, but perhaps because its *almost* like gambling? But again, that doesn't explain your FF games...

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:09   #38
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I mean we wouldn't want to have to verify everyone's age with credit cards etc.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 20:43   #39
Kal
Inactive peon

Its specifically related to the payment provider jolt uses I believe - one of the reasons though is that the admins can influence who wins the game, through multihunting etc, and thus there may not be fair competition.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 10 Oct 2005, 10:34   #40
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

id not go far to play Speedgame az ive been up all week playing Havoc, hardcore. I`ve had less then 10 hours sleep playing Havoc and winning that

But i reconsiderd and played Speedgame. I screwed it up at rank4 and fell from there

But it waz all fun, Havoc and Speedgame

AND NO I DID NOT multi!!!! SCrew you guys for thinking that. Aww
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 11:44   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

next time try playing a real round?
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 12:27   #42
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
next time try playing a real round?
I have tryed playing a a real round Finishet t100, oh well

The reason i went so hardcore during Havoc and owned so much waz i had holiday home then. 1hour ticks and school/work dont finishes so high. I had very good time to play and the 15min ticks + excellent ingal cross defending made sure i waz on top.

so cheers and thxs.
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 15:43   #43
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
maybe you should give a few shout outs to those great gal mates you must of had 0_o
He's serious you know. He didn't sleep or anything like that.

I did though. And some utter bastard stole my harpies. My harpies. That's just below the fking belt.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 23:31   #44
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

It could have been a xan though
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 12:00   #45
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
If it would mean that that Thunder idiot would stop bragging about his 1337 skills I would offer one of my nuts. But that’s pretty much it tho...
I would cleary have owned the speedround.. If I was still playing
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 05:28   #46
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

lol hey thunder.. and blatently i would of beat you again and i would stay up all night to win a SG for sure.. stayed up all night to finish 4th so but really 24hrs solid isnt that much compared to how many hours i dedicate to a full round of PA... is it just me?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 20:14   #47
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gate
umm, yea, wtf happened?

Anyone fancy giving a quick run of how the speedy went?
Umm, till around tick 400 there was no clear #1 till McFun xp whored and was pretty far above everyone else, he kept his lead till he went to sleep and then toot overtook him and won with Lissu coming 2nd and bwtmc coming 3rd with his "xp whoring is the easy option" excuse.
I had fun in that speedgame
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 04:51   #48
Rydier

Rydier is an unknown quantity at this point

XP-whoring with Xan/Cath Fi/Co and "let's steal sleeping ppls fleets"-Ziks won the top spots I think.

Not entirely sure though, went to sleep with 1 hour or so to go when I dropped to 5th and had my fleet molested by beeing too sleepy to scan my attack. Which ironically was on the top Xan (Lissu?) who had nothing but daggers

Was fun while it lasted, though you barely had time to scan for targets before your 4 fleets returned, I can't imagine how someone had the time/energy to exile a multi etc...

Hatters average was pwnage! (And would've been better if Kargool weren't such a heavy sleeper :P)
Rydier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 18:32   #49
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Those who played speedrounds to win.. in those very first ones used LAN as much as they could as it's the fastest way to communicate. Even if u played in multi-country place u could set up wings inside your own gal what play from lans etc what our gal did.

Anyways that's the commitment what you should use to win speed rounds if there's some point in it.. speedrounds are too common to have any real competition these days to have any appeal to me atleast.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 15:06   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So who went from galaxy to galaxy picking up intel for her alliance/friends?

On the one hand, it's a bit shitty to do that - it's the kind of thing that takes the fun out of the game, as then the opposition feel they need to implement tactics just as sneaky.

Noone really takes speedgames seriously though, so you can't tell whoever-it-was off because it's free and noone cares that much... right?