User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 02:53   #151
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Kingmakers

I would like to explain what motox said few post ago, It is true that when a HC of a certain alliance post some personal opinion, he has to take in mind that they might tarnish his own alliance.

Kjeldoran is entitled to post his own personal opinions as every other members in Angels. We understand the fact that his opinion might be interpretated by some players on AD as Angels opinions, but i do believe that member opinion might also do as much damage to an alliance than HC's opinion.
If we were (all Alliance HC - not only Angels HC) to ban completely our members to post then AD would be a silent and horrible place.

Here is an example of a crap member post that do obviously more damage to its alliance than any other HC opinion i had to read through this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
<mazzelaar> i **** fat chicks, i also like to get ****ed by fat chicks, my mommie used to beat me when i was a kid so thats why i got such disturbed sick fantasies
<Synthetic_Sid> tonight we will mass focus on eX again with our flak, and angels will wave them several ticks later.

irclogs FTW! thank you spies in 1up!
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:08   #152
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it is not the poster but the post. If the post is shit, then the alliance will gain a negative reputation. If certain eXilition posters wised up and stopping posting crap then Im sure they will gain a certain amount of respect from the community that they have lost. Personally I always enjoy reading kjs posts. He seems to put thought into them and I think it is quite clear that his posts convey his personal feelings.

However as there are a small group of eXil posters and a lack of eXil HC and other members posting the only opinion you get of eXilition as an alliance from there posting is that they are retards. Im not saying that is true, far from the truth..take Basse as an example of a fine poster. But alas he doesnt post so the only opinion you get of an eXiltion is MaxMillian (Yehs old best friend) posting.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 05:21   #153
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

I highly suggest and hope that people start ignoring that nobody in PA, poster nicked as Max. Im surprised even the caliber or sid, mazz, bashar, etc.. etc.. take their time to reply to him.

He's such a sad, sore loser, hot tempered git who whine and trolls all the time how his alliance that is being owned by angels rank-wise (with 1up's help) sux, eventhough exi's block (with the help of 3 other decent top 10 rank friends) can't overtake them.

I suggest he get his first top 100 planet rank first, maybe by that time he'll realize PA isnt black and white.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 06:51   #154
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

they reply to him for their own amusement, since his posts are so damn funny

(laughing at him mind you )

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 08:52   #155
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
I highly suggest and hope that people start ignoring that nobody in PA, poster nicked as Max. Im surprised even the caliber or sid, mazz, bashar, etc.. etc.. take their time to reply to him.

He's such a sad, sore loser, hot tempered git who whine and trolls all the time how his alliance that is being owned by angels rank-wise (with 1up's help) sux, eventhough exi's block (with the help of 3 other decent top 10 rank friends) can't overtake them.

I suggest he get his first top 100 planet rank first, maybe by that time he'll realize PA isnt black and white.
My problem is that it's just too easy and max provides comic relief and something to talk about in the 1up channels. He also gives us a reason to not want exil to win

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 09:36   #156
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Just a short word on IRC logs. IRC logs are de facto banned for the purposes of AD. However, it is open to the mods to leave irc logs on the forums where the logs are:

- short
- tidy
- within the rules of the forum.

That is not to say you can post an IRC log and expect it to stay - essentially it is up to the mod whether he wishes it to stay or be removed.
What about made up IRC logs just to be funny? No, mine isn't fake and Mazzelaar actually did say it and mean it !!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 09:52   #157
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
What about made up IRC logs just to be funny? No, mine isn't fake and Mazzelaar actually did say it and mean it !!!
shame he never uses a capital 'm'

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 09:57   #158
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

amusing to see how maxmilan is making himself as popular here as he is on pia boards.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:15   #159
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
shame he never uses a capital 'm'
He did cause he knew I'd quote it and so he could deny it. You don't fool me, Stifler !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:27   #160
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
And you need to be taught that an opinion you state in a public forum directly affects the community/alliance you belong too (even if you continually say it’s your own opinions).

Your views rub automatically off to your alliance either you like it or not since that is how politics works.

It becomes even clearer when alch comes here and make such an excellent post and in a flash throws all yours in the drain…..to speak clearly: think before posting because it effects your alliance more then you think!
What strikes me is the fact that you assume pple don't appreciate my posts or think I'm generally a bad poster and that I harm my alliance with my posts.

Yet I see respected pple like Mazz, Pig etc state the opposite. They, and probably others, regard me as an honnest poster, with a sence of discussing. Maybe I do take things personal and maybe my posts often seem rather harsh, direct and not always well formulated.
But I don't think many pple think I'm a shit poster who only posts lies, who's trolling etc.

Ofcourse some pple will think I am ... But I guess everyone has pple that dislike them.

Maybe you should look at your own posts, how pple react on those. It'll become clear far less pple appreciate your style then mine. I'd love to hear a poster who feels differently (I genuinly do) ...

About alch, he is no doubt a better poster then I am. And not because his content is better or his intentions are better, but because he can bring it better, he can post with a certain calmness yet still being very serious about a topic.

I genuinly think I put alot more thinking in my posts then you do or then alot of posters do.

P.S. Pig, thx m8, much appreciated

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:16   #161
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I think it is not the poster but the post. If the post is shit, then the alliance will gain a negative reputation. If certain eXilition posters wised up and stopping posting crap then Im sure they will gain a certain amount of respect from the community that they have lost. Personally I always enjoy reading kjs posts. He seems to put thought into them and I think it is quite clear that his posts convey his personal feelings.

However as there are a small group of eXil posters and a lack of eXil HC and other members posting the only opinion you get of eXilition as an alliance from there posting is that they are retards. Im not saying that is true, far from the truth..take Basse as an example of a fine poster. But alas he doesnt post so the only opinion you get of an eXiltion is MaxMillian (Yehs old best friend) posting.
Ofcourse there's truth in this, bit of a shame to focus it on eXil only though, I can mention 4-5 alliances with the same 'problems' (Although I must admit, Max is extreme...)
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:50   #162
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

why bother posting when everybody who reads your posts is biased anyway?
The community has its opinion formed on exilition and no arguments or any kind of intelligent discussion is gonna change that

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:55   #163
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
why bother posting when everybody who reads your posts is biased anyway?
The community has its opinion formed on exilition and no arguments or any kind of intelligent discussion is gonna change that
I disagree. If certain eX posters post as well as they play then they would get more respect.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:24   #164
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I disagree. If certain eX posters post as well as they play then they would get more respect.
Agreed. It was only because 1up went for the propaganda kill in eX's first round that they now have such a bad image. Oh, and some initial shit posting on AD, which hardened the 'AD community' against them.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:28   #165
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

lets look at the eX posters on this forum then

in my personal somewhat biased opinion i consider bwtmc, ChipZ^, Almeida and especially Nitina to be proper posters who care to explain their points with well formulated arguments and without flaming. Even Wishmaster and yours truly can be considered to be good posters if you appreciate the specific humour. apart for those we have Kaifux, Stoom and a few other commanders who hardly ever post but when they do they make sence.

The only exceptions i seen so far are those idiots hiding behind fake nicks (like that evil sod) and maxmillian

so its a bit harsh to claim eXilition lacks proper posters

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:28   #166
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I think a lot of alliances could do with an Ad pr guy tbh, but then again a hellva lot of people dont read ad anyway
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:36   #167
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
What strikes me is the fact that you assume pple don't appreciate my posts or think I'm generally a bad poster and that I harm my alliance with my posts.

Yet I see respected pple like Mazz, Pig etc state the opposite. They, and probably others, regard me as an honnest poster, with a sence of discussing. Maybe I do take things personal and maybe my posts often seem rather harsh, direct and not always well formulated.
But I don't think many pple think I'm a shit poster who only posts lies, who's trolling etc.

Ofcourse some pple will think I am ... But I guess everyone has pple that dislike them.

Maybe you should look at your own posts, how pple react on those. It'll become clear far less pple appreciate your style then mine. I'd love to hear a poster who feels differently (I genuinly do) ...

About alch, he is no doubt a better poster then I am. And not because his content is better or his intentions are better, but because he can bring it better, he can post with a certain calmness yet still being very serious about a topic.

I genuinly think I put alot more thinking in my posts then you do or then alot of posters do.

P.S. Pig, thx m8, much appreciated

To post on AD isn’t a race you know or for that matter a popularity contest

Every statement we make regardless what’s it about, directly bounce back how the community sees your alliance.
Especially when those posters have/have had a top position like HC level etc…

Countless of times have I seen proof of that when AD posters posts immediately becomes a reason to attack, stop defending etc…. only for the reason that someone felt/became angry with the poster.
(I’m not saying you have made such posts tho)
Childish to react only for a forum post?... sure but it happens.

And I couldn’t care less if someone/all think you’re a better poster then me, as said above I’m not here to be popular I post here to get an reaction.
And the most important thing I’m not associated to any alliance.

And NO I will never be in an alliance were you are because frankly, to me most of your post are crap. So YES your posts have affected me and rubbed of to the alliance your name is connected too.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:37   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The only exceptions i seen so far are those idiots hiding behind fake nicks (like that evil sod) and maxmillian
For the record evil is not exilition and will not be posting again.

Quote:
so its a bit harsh to claim eXilition lacks proper posters
Indeed it is, quite the argument by repeated assertion some people have going on in this thread.

Quote:
And I couldn’t care less if someone/all think you’re a better poster then me, as said above I’m not here to be popular I post here to get an reaction.
Did you just openly state you're here to troll people? Maybe you could just start insulting lokken's mother and avoid the formalities?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 7 Dec 2005 at 18:45.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:47   #169
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
For the record evil is not exilition and will not be posting again.

Indeed it is, quite the argument by repeated assertion some people have going on in this thread.

Did you just openly state you're here to troll people? Maybe you could just start insulting lokken's mother and avoid the formalities?

"I post here to get an reaction."

Dooooh.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:51   #170
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"I post here to get an reaction."

Dooooh.
What the hell? For the love of god why did you just repeat yourself? This madness must cease, end, terminate, halt, conclude, discontinue and desist immediately.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:12   #171
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Trolling means you post to try and piss people off and get negative attention,

he's obviously posting to spread love and joy and to spark intelligent discussion.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:20   #172
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
Trolling means you post to try and piss people off and get negative attention,

he's obviously posting to spread love and joy and to spark intelligent discussion.
No. Posting just to get a reaction is trolling because you are implicitly ruling yourself out of participating in any further discussion.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:28   #173
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
No. Posting just to get a reaction is trolling because you are implicitly ruling yourself out of participating in any further discussion.
You get a reaction by participating in forum discussion.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:31   #174
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

going offtopic arent we gentlemen?
( arguing with a mod over the definition of trolling is silly btw, accept JBG is correct and move on )
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:32   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
You get a reaction by participating in forum discussion.
Yes but when you state you are only posting to get a reaction you are saying you are not here to participate in discussion you are here to provoke reactions from other individuals. Please try and understand this very basic concept.

Point taken phil, apologies for going off-topic everyone, if you wish to continue this discussion further duncan please pm me. Thanks
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:25   #176
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
This has stopped to be a 100% war game few rounds ago, this game is now about politics. #1 alliance arent always the one with the best value and best players but sometime the one with the most friends or the best link in the game (add to this some luck).
Why is it that everyone in this game seems to think war is a a lawless entity thats all about smashing the other side into oblivion. Theres problly never been a war in the real world where thats been the only the only factor. Wars are about using the rules, politics and propaganda along with agression to gain an advantage and the most comprehensive victories are not those that are won on sheer agression but those that get the balance right on all fronts
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:41   #177
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

War is the extension of politics, said a prussian guy once.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:15   #178
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

We've never been an alliance that do our talking on the forums, but due to hectic times for HC, and ignorant fools like me, to some extent our members\even myself have let ourselves out for the wolves on AD, I feel its not the politic situation that has provoked this, but rather biased MHs closing our planets at rare occasions only to reopen them later, and at general very bad threatment of our planets, to a degree I'll even claim we've been forced on here to state our case, as its a situation not only I, not only the command but each and every member is growing weary about. We do not like this threatment, nor do we deserve it.

There is no greater evuhl agenda running behind EXil with extra planets\extensive vnc use to boost our performances, it all comes down to plain hard work, pre planning, organization and the ability to perform at best with those factors settled. With the round starting, tbh I was expecting alot of this, however when the bias and hatred is spread amoung the MH team aswell as on AD, you must surely understand our view that its not something we wanna handle, getting planets reopened aswell as covering def calls every morning.
We proved our performance so far in the round and shall continue to do so after our best ability as every other alliance out there. Who proves to be the best, remains to be seen, but there are no actions AFAIK on our part, we regret making, not fleets launched, lost sleep or posts written here on this very AD ; -)

I have no problem understanding MaxMilliaNs posts, all I see is some valid points at start, that get lured more and more into flame by the forum trolls ( I am trying to stay objective, but is this my bias?) untill it reaches a state of nothingness, and another valid point taken away from the sunlight and thrown into the dark basements of propaganda. Antoher job well done forum trolls.

Everyone in EXil knows MaxMilliaN is as far from a retard as you can get it, but that doesn't mean he needs to be running the next president campaign to be expressing his opinions?
He starts off with very valid points that IMHO (again my bias, take it for what it is, atleast I adress it) could\would not only deserve some answers (we all know thats not likely) but atleast get properly discussed as they should be, even though he is not showing off his awesome vocabulary and making fun of someone for their intelligence.
( Infact I'd bet MaxMilliaN holds an much higher intelligence then alot of the posters here, ( this just avg\randomly speaking, nobody take offence of this, and if u do thats ur own fault really) remember there is more to life then what you learnt in school and post on AD)

There are two types of posters on AD by default.
*The ones that wants to discuss the current situation as is.
**The ones that want to inflict others opinion in ways of propaganda\ (by some its obviously done by explaining how much of an idiot the original poster is, and maybe therefor they want us to "go figure" cause this skank ass ho can clearly not be speaking of and adressing things correctly)

What shames me, is that posters like me and MaxMilliaN express our opinions in 5mins, we think what we write and we write it fast and there done with it, while alot rather "scans" the post for flaws to be used\abused and have a direct go at the person their discussing it with.
Its rather funny that the ones that comes here to discuss uses less time on AD, then the ones that stay here for the trolling part. I'm sure you'll find some posts now where MaxMillian, but look up his history, and I think you'd agree its pretty much lure from forum trolls.

I took my time now, read things through, took my time on my post and I hope to some extent my message gets through, rather then you disallowing this at once, YES, I can admit I may be very biased at some views, but please try rather telling me why and what is biased, then that my mother is fat and whatever else leaps to your mind. (who cares anyway, really? )

( This post was for forum trolls, or whatever you want to call yourself, and not directly aimed at you pig, I know your views are of the very fair ones, and thus I choose you\this very post to try carry out my message )

Kjel is one of the posters I respect, he often seems to be at the point, without getting to far away from the original point ( as some REALLY REALLY do)
Props for the posts made by alch in this thread, pure quality, thats how discussing is made.

Let the propaganda gloves fall, we all know not 1up\Angels\ND nor EXil is setting up its political or military schedule to whats being said on AD.

And now they all go
"Look! Its not Yeh"

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:21   #179
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

8 Dec 2005 02:19 this rep would be positive had you not taken a few cheap digs while you were making your point. in doing so you made what you said worthless

Fair enuf to whoever gave me this negrep, I said its hard to stay unbiased, however you may contact me at IRC if you feel like pinpointing it ( Not easy pinpointing your very own bias, please others also be aware of that)

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:38   #180
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
War is the extension of politics, said a prussian guy once.

The purpose of war is, to serve a political end, but the true nature of war is to serve itself.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 8 Dec 2005 at 03:14.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:26   #181
pig
1up on you

Very good post skyhead, more of those from you and exil posters would be great.

You are correct exil posters (maybe because they dont post as much) write down there thoughts and hit AD with them. Then another poster be it 1up, angels, nd et al will reply and if you have flaws in your post will rip them apart. Its a problem on your part and on our part. However I guess its what makes AD fun, the cat and mouse game.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 08:22   #182
Stifler

Quote:
in my personal somewhat biased opinion i consider bwtmc, ChipZ^, Almeida and especially Nitina to be proper posters who care to explain their points with well formulated arguments and without flaming. Even Wishmaster and yours truly can be considered to be good posters if you appreciate the specific humour. apart for those we have Kaifux, Stoom and a few other commanders who hardly ever post but when they do they make sence.
bwtnc and Nitina I can agree with, and possibly chipz but Almeida is a shit poster

You also missed out BaSSe, he is a good poster that you have

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 09:39   #183
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
To post on AD isn’t a race you know or for that matter a popularity contest

Every statement we make regardless what’s it about, directly bounce back how the community sees your alliance.
Especially when those posters have/have had a top position like HC level etc…

Countless of times have I seen proof of that when AD posters posts immediately becomes a reason to attack, stop defending etc…. only for the reason that someone felt/became angry with the poster.
(I’m not saying you have made such posts tho)
Childish to react only for a forum post?... sure but it happens.

And the most important thing I’m not associated to any alliance.

And NO I will never be in an alliance were you are because frankly, to me most of your post are crap. So YES your posts have affected me and rubbed of to the alliance your name is connected too.
Let's both assume that you'll never get accepted in any alliance I'm involved in

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 09:50   #184
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Very good post skyhead, more of those from you and exil posters would be great.

You are correct exil posters (maybe because they dont post as much) write down there thoughts and hit AD with them. Then another poster be it 1up, angels, nd et al will reply and if you have flaws in your post will rip them apart. Its a problem on your part and on our part. However I guess its what makes AD fun, the cat and mouse game.
Well, isn't the the most common form of discussing? Trying to find the flaws in the reasoning of other posters and grab these flaws to bring across your own point.

And with finding and using flaws, I don't mean you need to be abusive or insulting. You can do that in a mature and respectful way.

Good post Skyhead, eventhough I don't believe Max is a decent poster (biassed here). Thx for the kind words, I try my best. Should we all post like alch then AD would be too clean

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 09:50   #185
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Let's both assume that you'll never get accepted in any alliance I'm involved in
getting a DENIED from Kj is like gettin a hallmark card
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 09:52   #186
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
getting a DENIED from Kj is like gettin a hallmark card
Heh, you cry each time pple send you a hallmark card?

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 09:53   #187
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Heh, you cry each time pple send you a hallmark card?

only if they don't include money...
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 10:20   #188
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
nothing wrong with his posts, u just twist the point, but whatever we kick ur asses in the game, guess u gotta have one place where u can " pwn the n00bs ". gg -skyh .. just remember public image aint all if u cant hold it in the game itself.
I know we aren't supposed to talk about reps on here but I thought this was sufficient enough a statement to actually warrant discussion as if it were a post. Incidentally this was a pos rep for some reason, although I'm not entirely sure why.

Skyhead, I'd be intrigued to see where anyone has "twisted" a post by Max. From what I can tell it is the universally accepted opinion that his posts contain nothing more than juvenile flaming and insane monologue. If you can show me a post with genuine AD merit then I'll happily retract that but all I seem to see is him trying to implicate 1up and Angels eing whiners into every single thread on AD irrespective of it's content matter, thread starter or replies therein.

As for "kicking our asses". 1up haven't performed as well this round as others, that much is obvious but I hardly think eXil can claim they did it alone. Thats a statement with arrogance of monolithic proportions and bordering on a blatent lie.

As for "holding our own". I think it's fair to say (and of course I may be biased) that 1up have indeed held thier own. We have taken our incoming, carried on and we still maitain a position whereby we can affect the outcome of the round should we choose to.

eXilition are a classy alliance, there's no doubt about that but posters like you and max reduce what should be respect into dislike for arrogance and whining (particularly when it comes to multi hunter and thier "bias")

One thing that does impress me is seeing someone sign a rep. It's nice to see someone habing the spine to put a name to the flame.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:31   #189
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
bwtnc and Nitina I can agree with, and possibly chipz but Almeida is a shit poster

You also missed out BaSSe, he is a good poster that you have
I cant remember every single good poster in eXilition
there's just too many of them

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:24   #190
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The purpose of war is, to serve a political end, but the true nature of war is to serve itself.
That doesn't even mean anything...

I like Skyhead's signature - and good post dude, if a little long.

I think Exi would be nearer to #1 if they didn't suck so badly on Friday and Saturday nights, when most of them are out boozing. However, there are only 2 more weekends before the end of the round. Let's see how you guys are doing on Monday
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:04   #191
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That doesn't even mean anything...

I like Skyhead's signature - and good post dude, if a little long.

I think Exi would be nearer to #1 if they didn't suck so badly on Friday and Saturday nights, when most of them are out boozing. However, there are only 2 more weekends before the end of the round. Let's see how you guys are doing on Monday
wasn't meant to "mean" anything...... it was a quote from a movie
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:09   #192
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
only if they don't include money...
Ahh so you mean pple don't send such a card for the intention? Damn I feel ripped off !!

Well Phil, fine ... if you want it that way ... I won't send you a card either !! (inside joke)

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 8 Dec 2005 at 15:04.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 18:23   #193
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

lol funny place for that witty joke.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:16   #194
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar

eXilition are a classy alliance, there's no doubt about that but posters like you and max reduce what should be respect into dislike for arrogance and whining (particularly when it comes to multi hunter and thier "bias")
First of all I don't think it bothers many of us much wether we've earned ur respect or not.
Secondly when u talk about arrogance, well I remember reading a post by pig saying 1up has earned their rights for being arrogant playing and yes winning great many of the past rounds. However a statement coming from 1up saying basicly any1 non-1up posting on these forums is arrogant is all and nothing but just that, in mirrow-reflect kinda sense of meaning. By the end of day I would guess the members of eXilition r just way too modest to match with fameseeking 1up comrades. Most of us want to prove ourselves, only rather to ourselves than the wide community who's respects rather go to ppl typing a lot of letters instead of coordinates.

What comes to as u'd call "unbiased" admins. Well well, I've witnessed cases where eXilition planets have been closed for: breaking rules that didn't yet exist, planet being held closed after multihunter admitting the planet in question didn't cheat but thinkin it's alliance must have. Attack fleets that have been captured in exchange for roids being erased. Etc. Those r just a few incidents that im aware/that cross in mind without having to dig up. In sum of those cases when admins admitting/not being able to make a case, the players have been opened only after they've threatened to write a complaint letter to Jolt. It's sad bothways. But saying it didn't happen is even more sad. I'll just say I'm really proud for every1 in my alliance tolerating the prejudice and abuse instead of giving up. Maybe, just maybe if u were handed out the same treatment u might whine abit also
I suppose we'll b waiting for that evidence of mass-scale cheating until the very end of our existance. In the meanwhile, happy hunting o//

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:36   #195
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Pardon my naievity* here. But, I'm curious Liz.

As far as I know, multihunters only discuss cases with those directly involved in it {IE got closed}. So... erm... When you say you've 'witnessed' these cases, and since MH in theory don't go around telling you about each and every person that gets closed.... Where are you getting your knowledge of these cases exactly? Assuming I am correct in the idea that MH only tell the offending user, it strikes me that your only possible source of information on it is your mate who got closed... The MH at least have to go by proof {blatant ship farming for example, and no, I am not implying in any way that exilition does do this.} where-as you're (seemingly) going by what a friend is twisting to make them appear innocent.

"I didn't rob the bank! I've been framed!" says the convicted criminal to his friend.
"Of course I believe you! It's those damned police out to get us!"

Random thoughts. Not much more =/

*(I've adopted Squishy's speeling!)

Edit: For the record, I am not in any way implying that anyone here is a criminal

Last edited by Squidly; 8 Dec 2005 at 20:45. Reason: Eek!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:46   #196
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
well I remember reading a post by pig saying 1up has earned their rights for being arrogant playing
I think argubably 1up has earned its arrogance rights in previous rounds, rnd 11 and rnd 12 you cant deny that. I also think although arrogance my rise from under our skin time to time in general we are rather humble. We know what our rank is. We know what we are capable of. In the end thats that.

This bit striked me as interesting

Quote:
I would guess the members of eXilition r just way too modest to match with fameseeking 1up comrades.
you see, fair enough 1up may have a few too many posters but in general its what alot of 1up people do. We have been doing it for rounds pre 1up. I think peraps as exil play more rounds and establish themselves as an alliance we are going to see more exil posters and more established exil posters.

Quote:
Most of us want to prove ourselves, only rather to ourselves than the wide community who's respects rather go to ppl typing a lot of letters instead of coordinates.
This is something I like and respect, but this is a community game. If exil played on there own and you all got a top 100 rank and #1 alliance, what would that prove. The thing that has made pa great is the community be it on irc and these boards.

Quote:
stuff on admins, cheating et al
Every alliance arrouses suspicion, you had suspicion in r13, less so this round imo. I think some were suspicious of 1up in r11 and well before PAX there was a cheating scandal every round so accusations of cheating is nothing new and yes respect to the eXil members if they dont take the accusations to seriously if they are innocent. I think you will also find that 1up and other alliances havent accused eXil of cheating this round. (Im not saying they didnt but it is quite minimal if they did)
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:53   #197
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Pardon my naievity* here. But, I'm curious Liz.

As far as I know, multihunters only discuss cases with those directly involved in it {IE got closed}. So... erm... When you say you've 'witnessed' these cases, and since MH in theory don't go around telling you about each and every person that gets closed.... Where are you getting your knowledge of these cases exactly? Assuming I am correct in the idea that MH only tell the offending user, it strikes me that your only possible source of information on it is your mate who got closed... The MH at least have to go by proof {blatant ship farming for example, and no, I am not implying in any way that exilition does do this.} where-as you're (seemingly) going by what a friend is twisting to make them appear innocent.

"I didn't rob the bank! I've been framed!" says the convicted criminal to his friend.
"Of course I believe you! It's those damned police out to get us!"

Random thoughts. Not much more =/

*(I've adopted Squishy's speeling!)

Edit: For the record, I am not in any way implying that anyone here is a criminal
As u r forbidden to disguss individual cases in public, I will resist the temptation and not go into details here either of any of those cases unless I get a permission from those involved. However if u contact me @ irc we can go through on a few that ur already more than aware of, rather than throwing the curtains down. Btw I don't c how rl friends would bother falsing logs of convo with u just to make u look biased /& incompitent.

ps. I never said being biased equals to criminal activity.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:55   #198
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
As u r forbidden to disguss individual cases in public, I will resist the temptation and not go into details here either of any of those cases unless I get a permission from those involved. However if u contact me @ irc we can go through on a few that ur already more than aware of, rather than throwing the curtains down. Btw I don't c how rl friends would bother falsing logs of convo with u just to make u look biased /& incompitent.

ps. I never said being biased equals to criminal activity.
( Squidly isnt Squishy, their names are similar but they are different people )
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:10   #199
lizardking
tappajahai!

Ehm.. pig, u really make it sound like it takes rounds and rounds to adept making posts @ AD.
Somehow u seem to have false interpretation eXilition ppl r playing their 2nd or 3rd round of the game. I really doubt any alliance would be fighting top rankings if they'd never seen the game before. Many of us have been around since r1. eXilition is newborn alliance correct, however if we don't enjoy to post as much as f.ex 1up maybe that should imply our thrills aren't originated from the same source as yours is. Ofc Planetarion is community based game, no1 can argue with that. Alltho should we come here with "hi howdy hello m8 how r" -type of communicatees? We like the game, we like the community. We play it and talk to each other, that's our circle, our tribe and community. We also aren't in noway trying to cut down our surroundings may it seem that way to u. We have chosen not to dedicate as much time here as u may have, that really doesn't mean that we're living in sum stonage village u need a map to to reach. That is just what eXilition is, don't expect too much Also I would estimate 80-90% of the PA "community" doesn't really give a flying piss about AD forums. Maybe eXilition equals to the majority.
We r the silent. We r the deadly.

Hf chattin / flaming / 1upping, whatever u prefer the best.

Ğragons

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:17   #200
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fact your English isn't very spot-on doesn't exactly help you, either.

Even if you had the most intelligent and interesting things to say, a lot of people will skimread over your posts because they're quite hard to understand as they don't flow well

(not supposed to be a criticism, just saying)