User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 May 2006, 16:27   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gifts for Wimmins

I've mentioned this "girl I'm kind of seeing" a couple of times.

She's still at uni (finishes in about... a week - forever etc) and we've only been on one "proper" date together - the other two being dates in hospital. Ace!

Anyway, her dissertation deadline is this Friday.

She's been really supportive and things throughout the whole of my cancery crap (especially considering we were only getting together right before the cancer - it's not like she's my girlfriend or even a friend).

She's been really stressed lately about the whole essays/dissertation thing, and me having this disease can't have helped.

By the way all the paragraphs above me only exist so that less people go "lol fag" when I present you with the main topic of this thread:

I want to get her some kind of gift, to say thanks, and also to say well done on finishing the dissertation.

As I know her quite well, but not that well (for instance, I wouldn't know what she'd choose in a restaurant, or what her favourite wine is, or anything like that), I'm not sure what to get her.

At the moment I've narrowed it down to:

-Chocolates (probably from Thorntons or somewhere - bonus is that I can order them online etc).

-Flowers (again, I can order them online - but I'm not sure flowers are such a great present. maybe it's because i'm male, but i don't see the point of them - and i don't know how much of a girly-girl she is)

-Alcohol (probably the "best" gift (shes a student etc), although I'd have to go out and buy it - but then that'd be seen as making-the-effort as I'd also buy a card as well - my main question here is "Can you send alcohol (or even liquids/glass for that matter) by post?")

So any advice on those (and an answer to my "alcohol by post" question), or alternatives would be greatly appreciated! I'm aiming to get this to her by Friday/Saturday so I need an answer by the end of today really.