User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 May 2018, 03:03   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Top planet rankings

So yet again you(Appocomaster, Ace, Cin, Fiery) you let known cheaters allowed to hold top rankings.

This is a serioust problem to planetarion.

CarDinaLmightve cheaterd 999 rounds ago, but allowing this "Fos" guy to continue to be a cheater/ex cheater in the planetarion ranking is nothing of an disgrace.

Myself ive been having a planet since long before any of you f*fck tards ever made admins in this games, and some of the key members of the community has decided to withdraw their (very important) contribution to the game after you have refused to handle individual cheating.

You sir and ladies are ruining the game, you refuse to take action upon known cheaters in the lead alliances/groups.

I think its about time you allow EVERY FORM OF CHEATING allowed to atleast level the battlle field for the rest of the community that investing time into this game(im not playing).

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2018, 03:57   #2
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So yet again you(Appocomaster, Ace, Cin, Fiery) you let known cheaters allowed to hold top rankings.

This is a serioust problem to planetarion.

CarDinaLmightve cheaterd 999 rounds ago, but allowing this "Fos" guy to continue to be a cheater/ex cheater in the planetarion ranking is nothing of an disgrace.

Myself ive been having a planet since long before any of you f*fck tards ever made admins in this games, and some of the key members of the community has decided to withdraw their (very important) contribution to the game after you have refused to handle individual cheating.

You sir and ladies are ruining the game, you refuse to take action upon known cheaters in the lead alliances/groups.

I think its about time you allow EVERY FORM OF CHEATING allowed to atleast level the battlle field for the rest of the community that investing time into this game(im not playing).
See you next round bitcher !!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2018, 05:52   #3
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Guilty until proven innocent ey bitch3r
Unread 5 May 2018, 07:27   #4
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Who is this Fos person? I've never heard of him, should we not be encouraging new players rather than immediately accusing them of cheating? Is he someone known to have cheated in the rounds I've been away?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2018, 10:30   #5
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Who is this Fos person? I've never heard of him, should we not be encouraging new players rather than immediately accusing them of cheating? Is he someone known to have cheated in the rounds I've been away?
For context: https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201478
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2018, 15:16   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Guilty until proven innocent ey bitch3r
This is what Ultores & agar3s said about zwanstic for 10 years.

Meanwhile the community complained about this indvidual for round, and guess what, when their friendship ended and he got kicked and they admitted he was a cheater.

Bram has allready proven he Fos infact guilty of something, and refused to continue his contribution to the community after the MH didnt take action, with his entertaining stats he posted after the round.

The same could be said about JUDO, after i found out he was keeping multies he was kicked head and ass out of RainbowS.

But last round, yet again VGN managed to sign up enough multi accounts to stop all ND (RainnowS BG) attack on them, to my memory there was NO legit defence fleets against VGN for the portion of our 500ish fleet we sent to VGN planets

And yet again, im not playing.

Unread 6 May 2018, 05:56   #7
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is what Ultores & agar3s said about zwanstic for 10 years.

Meanwhile the community complained about this indvidual for round, and guess what, when their friendship ended and he got kicked and they admitted he was a cheater.

Bram has allready proven he Fos infact guilty of something, and refused to continue his contribution to the community after the MH didnt take action, with his entertaining stats he posted after the round.

The same could be said about JUDO, after i found out he was keeping multies he was kicked head and ass out of RainbowS.

But last round, yet again VGN managed to sign up enough multi accounts to stop all ND (RainnowS BG) attack on them, to my memory there was NO legit defence fleets against VGN for the portion of our 500ish fleet we sent to VGN planets

And yet again, im not playing.
and your evidence for this round? and what evidence does bram have of Fos last round?
Unread 6 May 2018, 07:13   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
and your evidence for this round? and what evidence does bram have of Fos last round?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit View Post
Unread 6 May 2018, 08:08   #9
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Fos ran multi def accounts r75. According to his own alliance.
The multi accounts got closed, Fos didn't.

I find it funny to have ChronoX tagging Ult in allcomp in EORC, be deffing his Ult gal m8, while another Ult Hobster farms him for 1,5mil score and 20k+ xp.

Avenger, [03.05.18 22:48]
https://game.planetarion.com/univers...r7a28419f6pu1b

Avenger, [03.05.18 22:49]
https://game.planetarion.com/showsca...3g5epofzdiqf0v

https://kia.cthq.net/index.php?p=tic...et&x=6&y=3&z=8 tick 1102

6:3:8 ult farmed 2:5:8 ( while he was deffing ult 2:5:2)
https://game.planetarion.com/bcalc.p...nrmvfr9jeio80t

Avenger, [03.05.18 22:52]
I rest my case

Avenger, [03.05.18 23:03]
2:5:8 is ult related member based on his communications and actions.

Lets face it, there are no MH's in this game. If lighter punishments were introduced, u could deal with fishy stuff, without ending the round to someone. If u ask for definate proof, it will be impossible to deliver in most cases. Hence taking away gains or giving temp time off, might be a better solution than just closing or not closing an account down.

Eula is broken by scripts, tho permission asked for it. Yet none of these exceptions are mentioned in Eula for other users to read and use. I am not really complaining, just stating it here, since not all may be aware.

I really don't understand this community, who is so openly supporting violating of rules and blaming the ones pointing them out.

What I disagree with BB is people should be closed when they do cheat, no need to leave them hanging to the gallows. (hangman) Not that I didnt find it hilarious too.

Last edited by Ave; 6 May 2018 at 08:55.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2018, 08:30   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

There was a dark time in PA where lithaunian IPs where imfact banned or considered banned because they were infact criminals. Do we need to go back to this to prevent other people cheating?

Its not hanging out people, its pointing out issues with the MH crew.
Ultoresl the best alliance in PA history has only one legit win at best to its name, for years people whined at their spiderpigs and cheating HCs while the Ultores trolls laughted it off for being bad propaganda. Evidence later showed that there were infact cheating.

There is no need to close people for every little infraction, but its about time PA crew allow people to do the investigation for them, and can take a better call when it comes to punishing alliances thats hosting bad apples.

Unread 6 May 2018, 09:21   #11
Blue_Esper

so no evidence for cheating of this round? and no evidence that fos ran the def planets last round.
Unread 6 May 2018, 09:51   #12
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Except this was not how it went down, but if it makes you feel better we can pretend that it was
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2018, 10:10   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
so no evidence for cheating of this round? and no evidence that fos ran the def planets last round.
This the funny thing, when asked last roumd who accepted them into tag nobody would say who did that.

Its black flag all over again, everyone knew they had 2 digit multies closed, nobody was willing to say who brought them around?

Ive been runnimg tags for 17 years, and ive never ever experinced a situation where me or my fellow HCs have no idea where/how certain "members" was allowed into my alliance. Yet this seems to be happening in every alliance that is caught with bogus planets?

You were there last round, didnt you bother to check the alliance log or ask question?
Or did you choose not to care about it?

Unread 6 May 2018, 10:13   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Except this was not how it went down, but if it makes you feel better we can pretend that it was
So he was demoted from HC, after being caught for the 2nd round in a row, and agar3s went back on his word that "Zwanstick and every other founding members" would be allowed back into ult for the unforseen future?

What was the excuse the prior rounds he got closed? "We dont kniw, he has been traveling a lot"? Or is my memory mistaking me here?

Unread 6 May 2018, 10:59   #15
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
None. Not because that there isn't any simple because I stopped looking.
There is no point listing evidence since nobody cares / nothing happens..

[And just looking at the public data of this round suggest that there is evidence to be found for this round]
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2018, 15:02   #16
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
So he was demoted from HC, after being caught for the 2nd round in a row, and agar3s went back on his word that "Zwanstick and every other founding members" would be allowed back into ult for the unforseen future?

What was the excuse the prior rounds he got closed? "We dont kniw, he has been traveling a lot"? Or is my memory mistaking me here?
He was kicked because he refused to give up on his special little helper planet.

The only time I can remember hin being closed was the round before he was kicked, where he was literally so inactive that he never even said a word on either slack or WA, who knows what happened then.

But as always, I'm sure you, even though you are not in ult, knows far better than anyone else what has happened
Unread 6 May 2018, 17:19   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
He was kicked because he refused to give up on his special little helper planet.

The only time I can remember hin being closed was the round before he was kicked, where he was literally so inactive that he never even said a word on either slack or WA, who knows what happened then.

But as always, I'm sure you, even though you are not in ult, knows far better than anyone else what has happened
If he has a little helper planet why the f*ck arnt you reporting him to the MHs?
This f*cking double standard you are spewing out is a joke.

Once you demote and kick him, then you report him?
Funny thing is that Ultores has been accused of this sh*t for years, and denied any existence of it.
Why? Cus he is/was your HC.
Same with JUDO, Clouds, NoXiouS, ChronoX and Fos, HCing alliances while they are PA criminals.

There is no point trying to pick on and shame all cheaters in this game, but its about time those in leading position lead by f*cking example.

Unread 6 May 2018, 19:18   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ultoresl the best alliance in PA history has only one legit win at best to its name

Which one?

Also you pick on Ultores but can you personally vouch for every member of everg other alliance that has played to be square and on the money. Can you even guarantee 100% that your own alliances have been cheat free?

Do we need to rake over the planet that Rainbows covoped for ships (when you could steal them) over 200 times then allowed into tag at tick 800?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2018, 23:50   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Which one?

Also you pick on Ultores but can you personally vouch for every member of everg other alliance that has played to be square and on the money. Can you even guarantee 100% that your own alliances have been cheat free?

Do we need to rake over the planet that Rainbows covoped for ships (when you could steal them) over 200 times then allowed into tag at tick 800?
I can guarantee you that when we won people did cheat/account share and bug abuse.

Not with organized cov-op farms though.

Unread 7 May 2018, 08:16   #20
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

I have the round 68 pre round spread sheet for rainbows, there is a known group of cheaters played in the tag that round, I assume that was the round you won butcher?
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2018, 16:00   #21
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
If he has a little helper planet why the f*ck arnt you reporting him to the MHs?
This f*cking double standard you are spewing out is a joke.

Once you demote and kick him, then you report him?
Funny thing is that Ultores has been accused of this sh*t for years, and denied any existence of it.
Why? Cus he is/was your HC.
Same with JUDO, Clouds, NoXiouS, ChronoX and Fos, HCing alliances while they are PA criminals.

There is no point trying to pick on and shame all cheaters in this game, but its about time those in leading position lead by f*cking example.
And once again you have such a hard-on for dragging our name through the mud that you immediately jump to your own conclusions...
He was reported.

What more do you want, to be informed whenever someone is reported?
Unread 11 May 2018, 21:59   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And once again you have such a hard-on for dragging our name through the mud that you immediately jump to your own conclusions...
He was reported.

What more do you want, to be informed whenever someone is reported?
Aint it Zwans dragging it through the mud?

Unread 12 May 2018, 07:52   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zwan seems to be just a random stick you found to beat Ultores with. One of them, anyway.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2018, 09:16   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Zwan seems to be just a random stick you found to beat Ultores with. One of them, anyway.
Well ofc its one of the guys who founded the tag, and have HCed it since the start, could name few others who are known cheaters and welcommed to come to Ult, but why would i

Unread 12 May 2018, 11:58   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

So he found the tag with others. They kicked him out cos he cheated. Where is the issue?

Did you kick out all guys that cheated on the round Rainbows won?
Unread 12 May 2018, 13:48   #26
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

The hipocrisy is strong in that one.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2018, 03:01   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So he found the tag with others. They kicked him out cos he cheated. Where is the issue?

Yes.
Under my nazi regime.
They founded vgn, or joined ultores instead those incidents we had any round.
Not dragging others through the mud, but since you asked.

Unread 13 May 2018, 08:23   #28
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I can guarantee you that when we won people did cheat/account share and bug abuse.

Not with organized cov-op farms though.
But you said this....
Unread 13 May 2018, 09:14   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
But you said this....
Yes? And im "dis-crediting" our win as much as i "discredit" everyone elses.
You cant win legal, wich is a shame. Collective punishment might be the solution, who knows.
If some guy being in your tag for X amount of roumds get closed, perhaps deduct tag score in addition to the closed planet, or suspend them from filling that tag spot the. I dont know.

Unread 13 May 2018, 11:12   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Yes? And im "dis-crediting" our win as much as i "discredit" everyone elses.
You cant win legal, wich is a shame. Collective punishment might be the solution, who knows.
If some guy being in your tag for X amount of roumds get closed, perhaps deduct tag score in addition to the closed planet, or suspend them from filling that tag spot the. I dont know.
So in 1 post you say you had cheaters in your alliance to help you win.

But in the next you say you kicked out any cheaters. Doesn't make any sense.

In fact it sounds similar to the situation you cry foul of in ultores. Swan cheated, they won a round. Zwan was kicked for his cheating when it came to light he had.

So basically you did the same thing Ult did.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Unread 13 May 2018, 13:28   #31
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about

I have reported this guy 3.9.6 but seems he is quite content to still keep receiving ships, judging by the 2 recent launches from 3.1.4. I don't know him, so I don't know if he is a good guy or not. Reason I checked him out is we were going to attack him and then I saw the size of his non-race ships and I thought it was quite excessive so I checked his combat reports. I should have worded my request to recall from his target a bit better and made statement that it was because it seemed unfair to be attacking people with a hijacked fleet. But as you can see, he has squarely put the blame onto his attackers. My report to multihunters is still marked as pending. :-(

Quote:
really i think you should take that up with those planets whether and why they sent pods or not - i'm not sure what that has to do with me? sometimes ppl send just pods and no ships
There is more bonus to be made by attacking planets with res to steal than by being attacked and getting salvage
everyone is probably just frustrated because havoc involves so many people feeding ships or allowing xp lands or res steal cuz there are so many inactives.

Quote:
so being attacked by planets that aren't sending pods and you stealing their ships and getting the salvage, you don't consider cheating???

Quote:
lol i have no idea what you are on about
how do my combat reports show anything? in what way am i cheating? i have hardly attacked during the later part of havoc so please do report away lol
i think you have the wrong planet tbh
i am attacking 7.6.7 cus he has shitton res in stock - i had recalled but i will re attack now actually, i had changed my target but i think i will stay on 7.6.7
why would i not attack that planet?

please do report me
my name is iBorg, I have been playing for years, say hi to appocco from me - everyone that knows me knows i do not cheat, this is soooo funny lol

Quote:
1. If you still have fleets hitting 7.6.7, recall them straight away
2. I am going to report you, your combat reports clearly show you are cheating and I have taken copies of them

Might be Havoc, but doesn't mean blatant cheating like you are doing should be allowed.
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2018, 14:24   #32
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
I have reported this guy 3.9.6 but seems he is quite content to still keep receiving ships, judging by the 2 recent launches from 3.1.4. I don't know him, so I don't know if he is a good guy or not. Reason I checked him out is we were going to attack him and then I saw the size of his non-race ships and I thought it was quite excessive so I checked his combat reports. I should have worded my request to recall from his target a bit better and made statement that it was because it seemed unfair to be attacking people with a hijacked fleet. But as you can see, he has squarely put the blame onto his attackers. My report to multihunters is still marked as pending. :-(
A) it's havoc. It's like 'dick about' pa.

B) his name is iBorg.

C) a lot of ppl will blow their fleet up on ppl they like in havoc as they aren't taking part.

As a well liked member of pa I'm sure a few kind souls have crashed on him off their own backs to help him. He won't have asked for it. It just happens.
Unread 13 May 2018, 14:52   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

B) his name is iBorg.

C) a lot of ppl will blow their fleet up on ppl they like in havoc as they aren't taking part.

As a well liked member of pa I'm sure a few kind souls have crashed on him off their own backs to help him. He won't have asked for it. It just happens.

its still shit
Unread 13 May 2018, 15:10   #34
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about

So then, really no point in playing Havoc unless you have friends that are going to give you ships is what we are saying then. All the hours the rest of us have played in the spirit of fair play, and I mean hours, basically, we all need to be cheating to play this game.

Can't tell you how disgusted I am feeling right now. Something about men and red cars, seems like a similar scenario going on here and what does it say about a person that they accept victory whilst cheating, says how pathetic they are and if they succeed, well, hope they enjoy it because the rest of us will be knowing that they couldn't do it honestly. Hollow victory in my opinion, but it obviously feeds their egos somehow.

Unfortunately, is not just the one getting ahead through the cheating, it is those that are assisting them as well, makes a bigger picture of how many cheaters are really playing this game.

Damn, I hate cheating... sorry, for my rant, but if you stay quiet, nobody is heard.

Quote:

B) his name is iBorg.

Unread 13 May 2018, 15:47   #35
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
So then, really no point in playing Havoc unless you have friends that are going to give you ships is what we are saying then. All the hours the rest of us have played in the spirit of fair play, and I mean hours, basically, we all need to be cheating to play this game.

Can't tell you how disgusted I am feeling right now. Something about men and red cars, seems like a similar scenario going on here and what does it say about a person that they accept victory whilst cheating, says how pathetic they are and if they succeed, well, hope they enjoy it because the rest of us will be knowing that they couldn't do it honestly. Hollow victory in my opinion, but it obviously feeds their egos somehow.

Unfortunately, is not just the one getting ahead through the cheating, it is those that are assisting them as well, makes a bigger picture of how many cheaters are really playing this game.

Damn, I hate cheating... sorry, for my rant, but if you stay quiet, nobody is heard.
Sorry I'm sure you are a nice chap but you are speaking utter drivel.

No one is cheating. IBorg is getting people attack him wether he asks or not. In a proper round if someone lands on him and he steals their ships its a bad crash. Done in Havoc in a more whimsical fashion and its 'cheating!!!'

You really have to start grasping that at best 100 people play havoc past day 1 of it happening. That is probably whittled down to 50 after 3 days and then dies off there is no true alliance play to attract people. Alongside this there is still every planet left from the main round.

You will ALWAYS get 10-20 ppl who just launch a fleet randomly to its death or to annoy someone without a care if it is covered. Those playing actively will cover those incs and gain from them. MH barely police the main round outside of r/p names so why would they police the 'chaos' of havoc. They need downtime too.

Is a carefree launch a crime? No. Can it be proved its not care free? Outside of in-game messages, no.

Time to suck it up me thinks. Rather than bleating on about shit maybe put more time in the actual round? You might surprise yourself
Unread 13 May 2018, 17:06   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you really think it's A-OK to launch your fleet at someone with the intent to donate them salvage and/or ships? Even if you aren't told or asked to?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 May 2018, 17:33   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Do you really think it's A-OK to launch your fleet at someone with the intent to donate them salvage and/or ships? Even if you aren't told or asked to?
Do you really think it is even a thought to the people who do it? Mainly it's out of spite to a planet that landed them in the round. Spam ships into 1 thing and launch. No one checks back or cares less.

What we really need to get our heads around is that havoc is some muck about crap at the end that like 5-10% of members play. (Probably 1% by time ticker stop). There is no prizes for winning havoc, there is no havoc eorc. There is quite obviously no havoc MHs. There isn't even proper alliances. Nobody overall cares about it.

If its in a proper round that you have paid a credit to play etc then fine, cry till your hearts content. For havoc though, please stfu...
Unread 13 May 2018, 18:00   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Do you really think it is even a thought to the people who do it?
Uh, yes? Have you played this game?

Quote:
What we really need to get our heads around is that havoc is some muck about crap at the end that like 5-10% of members play. (Probably 1% by time ticker stop). There is no prizes for winning havoc, there is no havoc eorc. There is quite obviously no havoc MHs. There isn't even proper alliances. Nobody overall cares about it.
Sure, it's havoc. It's just not that important. But it's still cheating, just less important cheating. Why are you defending it?
Unread 13 May 2018, 20:55   #39
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Uh, yes? Have you played this game?

Sure, it's havoc. It's just not that important. But it's still cheating, just less important cheating. Why are you defending it?
Can you say its a donation from a friend? Do you have proof? This is how MHing works in the real round. That's how it should work here too. Innocent till proven guilty.

You cannot expect MH team to put full resources into a part of the round which is downtime for 90% of the playerbase. You get given free resources. You don't have to pay to play. It doesn't need to fall under the same curtain as the proper round.

But you know my thoughts on havoc from before. It's 14 weeks a year put to better use as an extra round to create more money for the game. The sever is running throughout all havocs without making pa a dime. Waste of time. No game will brains would have it
Unread 13 May 2018, 23:28   #40
Wendyms

Firstly, I'm not a chap, I'm a lass.

Secondly, myself and my galaxy are doing quite well in Havoc thank you very much.

Thirdly, I am not a veteran of this game, but I play with veterans and even though it is Havoc, they too find it a disappointing thing that people have to cheat to play. I suppose this all says more about you than it does me, the fact that you condone this, how do you play this game?

Quote:
Sorry I'm sure you are a nice chap but you are speaking utter drivel.

No one is cheating. IBorg is getting people attack him wether he asks or not. In a proper round if someone lands on him and he steals their ships its a bad crash. Done in Havoc in a more whimsical fashion and its 'cheating!!!'

You really have to start grasping that at best 100 people play havoc past day 1 of it happening. That is probably whittled down to 50 after 3 days and then dies off there is no true alliance play to attract people. Alongside this there is still every planet left from the main round.

You will ALWAYS get 10-20 ppl who just launch a fleet randomly to its death or to annoy someone without a care if it is covered. Those playing actively will cover those incs and gain from them. MH barely police the main round outside of r/p names so why would they police the 'chaos' of havoc. They need downtime too.

Is a carefree launch a crime? No. Can it be proved its not care free? Outside of in-game messages, no.

Time to suck it up me thinks. Rather than bleating on about shit maybe put more time in the actual round? You might surprise yourself
Unread 14 May 2018, 01:51   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So in 1 post you say you had cheaters in your alliance to help you win.

But in the next you say you kicked out any cheaters. Doesn't make any sense.

In fact it sounds similar to the situation you cry foul of in ultores. Swan cheated, they won a round. Zwan was kicked for his cheating when it came to light he had.

So basically you did the same thing Ult did.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
No.
Spiderpig is not something that just turned up lately, i dont even know the story behind it.
Zwans got closed two rounds in a row, the 2nd time they decided to demote him as hc,,kick him and report him.

Everytime a funny argument comes up in any irc channegl, half the community will join in to be entertained, wierd you didnt watch ultores said "regardless of zwans cheating he will be welcomed in ult every round cus he is a founder".
Next rounds he is kicked the day after a heavy ult roidloss night? Wierd timing, and even wierder them going back on their words about him having a free pass to do whatever he wanted in ultores a few weeks earlier.

And yes, we had cheaters, everyone does, i just dont accept it if they are caught or closed, then they are people non grata.

Unread 14 May 2018, 01:59   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Is it okey to initiate roids with the intention to give em away for free?
Need to be specific about your wording here, else you could easily saw off the branch you are sitting on.

But in kaibas defence, yes, you even said so yourself.

Unread 14 May 2018, 02:25   #43
Blue_Esper

Quote:
No.
Spiderpig is not something that just turned up lately, i dont even know the story behind it.
Zwans got closed two rounds in a row, the 2nd time they decided to demote him as hc,,kick him and report him.

Everytime a funny argument comes up in any irc channegl, half the community will join in to be entertained, wierd you didnt watch ultores said "regardless of zwans cheating he will be welcomed in ult every round cus he is a founder".
Next rounds he is kicked the day after a heavy ult roidloss night? Wierd timing, and even wierder them going back on their words about him having a free pass to do whatever he wanted in ultores a few weeks earlier.

And yes, we had cheaters, everyone does, i just dont accept it if they are caught or closed, then they are people non grata.
I know this may come as a shock but it is possible for Zwan to play a round and not cheat. so he would be allowed into ultores under the assumption he would not be cheating.
Unread 14 May 2018, 07:40   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Can you say its a donation from a friend? Do you have proof? This is how MHing works in the real round. That's how it should work here too. Innocent till proven guilty.
I'm not talking about specific cases, just a general principle. I think donating ships and resources to your friends is bad. Do you disagree?

Quote:
But you know my thoughts on havoc from before. It's 14 weeks a year put to better use as an extra round to create more money for the game. The sever is running throughout all havocs without making pa a dime. Waste of time. No game will brains would have it
I agree, though it does serve another purpose: it gives both staff and players a few weeks to unwind.
Unread 14 May 2018, 08:24   #45
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
No.
You don't know the story behind it, yet here you are bashing us

Quote:
Next rounds he is kicked the day after a heavy ult roidloss night?
How is this relevant to anything?
Unread 14 May 2018, 09:15   #46
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No.

Why you talk absolute nonsense on matters you know nothing about.

Zwan never got kicked from Ultores. He left on his own accord.

Unread 14 May 2018, 11:09   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

So he left, then they reported him?

Unread 14 May 2018, 11:20   #48
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You don't know the story behind it, yet here you are bashing us
Im saying that accusastions has been around for ages, and youve denied em for ages, turns out that there was infact something funny going on over there for ages.

Quote:
How is this relevant to anything?
So why is this relevant? Because the good stories you come up with.

Quote:
He was kicked] because he refused to give up on his special little helper planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Wierd i heard the same version CBA posted from a few others?
After he was roided, he left,

Unread 14 May 2018, 12:23   #49
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Im saying that accusastions has been around for ages, and youve denied em for ages, turns out that there was infact something funny going on over there for ages.

So why is this relevant? Because the good stories you come up with.

Wierd i heard the same version CBA posted from a few others?
After he was roided, he left,
Last I checked CBA isn't Ult either(apart from the one round he was in Ult, which was after Zwan was gone)? And I'm guessing neither are 'the few others' you have heard things from.
Unread 14 May 2018, 12:44   #50
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Last I checked CBA isn't Ult either(apart from the one round he was in Ult, which was after Zwan was gone)? And I'm guessing neither are 'the few others' you have heard things from.
I was Ult when Zwan was there. He was demoted to recruit and after that he left. A few hours later Ult HC presumably reported him and he was closed. He then joined Apprime with Spiderpig <3