User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 21:43   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Will work for Credit

So was thinking of playing the next round of planetarion but am looking to design graphics for any alliance in return for a credit/planetary protection(lol) Can easily design banners/avatars/pa skins/ logos etc. Heres some stuff i knocked up last round i was playing and i wouldnt be lying if i said it took me less than 30 mins for most.

http://www.rinoa.i8.com/photo.html

Anyway have many other uses inclusing 4 rounds dcing( for two top 5 allies), suiciding 50k beetle fleets in attack and terrible PR skills so any allies give me a bell if you need any work.

And now we play the waiting game......

pps. Sethy that Hr wolf face still kicks ass after 2 years fair enough the shield and cross are crap but you could have used a bit of it :/

oh and feel free to use any banners on this site please juast leave my graphic nick (Project Hate) on anything you source
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 21:46   #2
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will work for Credit

rinoa are you selling yourself for a credit?

some of the stuff on your site does look very lovely tho im sure you will find someone!

Edit: The 1up HQ one is top!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.

Last edited by Chef!; 22 Sep 2006 at 21:55.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 22:05   #3
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

sold!

OK people theres nothing to see here...

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 00:23   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Shouldn't this be on AD?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 04:09   #5
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

can you design my pron site :/
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 12:45   #6
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

rinoa if you join lch ill give you a credit without working for it as you are always welcome in lch mate
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 16:58   #7
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

is rinoa a girl or a guy? I used to know a female rinoa on irc... I'd gladly have given her a free credit for a bit of business. Same applies to you.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote