User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:00   #151
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If this thread gets 500 replies

buffy is on every day of the week this week!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:03   #152
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think anyone would have had to click that to figure out what it was... even the thickest of all people, which is probably how i managed to work it out
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:04   #153
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhall
this is my contribution to this thread.
oh good, the token faggot showed up.

now we won't be denied federal funding!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:08   #154
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

stop gaying up my thread acropolis
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:12   #155
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The proper clinical term is "fagging up".

You "are gay".

You "fag".

"Fag" is a verb.

Remember this simple lesson and you will go far.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:13   #156
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

speaking from experience?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:13   #157
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
this is wrong
it should be

[nelson]
ha ha
[/nelson]
you clearly does not understand shite about progamation

You clearly does not understand shite about me or this forum and what tags which do nothing mean to me us, this, place.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:14   #158
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The proper clinical term is "fagging up".

You "are gay".

You "fag".

"Fag" is a verb.

Remember this simple lesson and you will go far.
stop homoing up my thread man
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:22   #159
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
stop gaying up my thread acropolis
you know, homophobia like that is pretty offensive. i'm not going to stand for it in my forums.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:25   #160
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I would've said

Quote:
stop ******ing up my thread
but I'd probably get banned for it
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:30   #161
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Surely as a poster you want to gain some kind of respect on the forums from fellow posters. Afterall what is the point of wit and sarcasm if it isnt to impress or prove superiority over someone or something.

However,

Posting inane drivel does not improve your standing and you merely look like a fool who has too much time on his hands. You wont be taken seriously when you want to be and your viewpoint will never be looked at because your known as the 'forum fool'.

Each of you have your own distinct personalities.

For example : DavinBrahm (god rest his forum soul) was KNOWN for being the pro-america regardless of the situation guy who posted defence vehemently no matter how obviously wrong he was.

Jonny is known for political views and the ability to tear your arguement apart without so much as a moments thought.

etc etc

these people have respect (in different forms).
by posting utter garbage you gain absolutely nothing whatosever.

AND

it just anoys other people and makes the place deteriorate. you want an 'ace' forum but your the guys and girls who make it what it is.

Please try and refrain from the stuff like 'Whos awake?' etc.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:32   #162
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

on gamefaqs 500 posts = automatic thread lockage

its neat.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:34   #163
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You clearly does not understand shite about me or this forum and what tags which do nothing mean to me us, this, place.
I admit that if you admit that computerwise you were wrong.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:34   #164
Dace
so f*cking zen

You can almost feel people waiting for 199 to roll round so that they can try and get the first post on a new page.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:35   #165
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

learn to speel
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:35   #166
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

What page is this?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:36   #167
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I admit that if you admit that computerwise you were wrong.

I don't do "admitting i was wrong".
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:36   #168
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

As tempting as it is to let this spam reach 499 posts before closing it just to prevent it reaching 500 I think it can be closed now.