User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2005, 20:44   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Summoning UFOs

Okay some guy in the US (suprise suprise) claims he can summon UFOs. Strangely his name is Prophet Yahweh. The reporter that went to witness this clearly went to discredit him.

The plan backfires.

Video: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/ABCnews1.asx
Source: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/05/27.html#s

Im waiting for the UFO thats going to be really low so everyone can see it over Las Vegas thats gonna happen this week
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:09   #2
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Summoning UFOs

I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:17   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can call spirits from the off license.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:34   #4
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Summoning UFOs

I can summon a pizza in 15 mins
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:08   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My milkshake can summon all the boys to the yard.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:13   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

We know MM, we know.

Any comments on the article+video?
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:23   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Flavius: has your avatar got parkinson's?
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:21   #8
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
But so can I, yea, so can any man.

That was probably horrendus, but I have't read that for a long long time. Can't even remember what play it is.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 01:26   #9
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Flavius: has your avatar got parkinson's?
lol
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 03:12   #10
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
But so can I, yea, so can any man.

That was probably horrendus, but I have't read that for a long long time. Can't even remember what play it is.
King Henry IV, Part 1. Act III, Sc.1.

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man; but will they come when you do call for them?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 12:39   #11
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I can summon winds from below.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 12:54   #12
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why are American TV-anchors so..well, strange?
I don't get them. Actually I might be a bit scared of them.
If anyone here are aliens, it's certain to be them.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:31   #13
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

The the skeptics should have torn this to shreads by now with there "I DONT BELIVE IN IT COS I JUST DONT AND THATS MAKES YOU WRONG AND ME RIGHT" :P

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 09:32   #14
Madina
TashTastic

http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/

Quote:
Prophet Yahweh has a confederate posted about a mile away. The confederate releases a mylar balloon, or, rarely, a colored one, filled with helium. Prophet Yahweh times it so that the balloon is released as he prays. Then, when he's through praying, Prophet Yahweh starts looking for the balloon in the sky. It takes a few minutes, and then the balloon appears high in the sky. Sightings last until the balloon reaches a height at which the air pressure outside is low enough that the balloon pops. Then the sighting is over. At times the balloon appears to travel; this is due to prevailing winds aloft.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 09:34   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Look skeptic, the TV company chose the location and time, so it must be real...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 09:58   #16
Madina
TashTastic

It would have been better if they just turned up at his door, dragged him out of bed and said 'UFO NOW'.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 10:28   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

His assertion is perfectly true, you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 10:34   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
no we don't

enlighten us.
He summons an unidentified flying object. Whether it's an "alien spacecraft" or not is open to debate, but the question of if it's a "UFO" is resolved.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 11:38   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
an UFO

an UFO

a UFO

[/Flav]
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 11:46   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
or maybe it doesn't apply since it's an acronym (thanks Predator)
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 11:49   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Bothered.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 11:50   #22
Cannon_Fodder

No its not, but this is:

C.B.A.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 11:52   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seriously, the pedantic thing isn't big and isn't clever
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 13:16   #24
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Either way, it's the sound that determines wether it's 'a' or 'an'. UFO starts with a j sound hence the 'a'
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 13:43   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i'm sure it's a complete hoax.

my guess is that he just knows when the UFOs will show up anyway, and does his 'summon raindance' or what have you when he knows one is about to show up.

what would real aliens care about some hicks' summoning anyway
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 14:19   #26
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i'm sure it's a complete hoax.

my guess is that he just knows when the UFOs will show up anyway, and does his 'summon raindance' or what have you when he knows one is about to show up.

what would real aliens care about some hicks' summoning anyway
so he knows something that no-one else does and uses it to be cool.

I think that makes him cool anyways.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 14:20   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Seriously, the pedantic thing isn't big and isn't clever
I know. But* Flav does it, especially with your and you're so I thought I'd correct Flav - i.e. out-Flav Flav. And* educating is . Or so you'd have us believe

*Someone be pedantic and tell me I should not start a sentence with 'but'.
** See above but with and instead of but.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 14:26   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I know. But* Flav does it, especially with your and you're so I thought I'd correct Flav - i.e. out-Flav Flav. And* educating is . Or so you'd have us believe

your obsession with butts is disturbing.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 15:22   #29
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew

not to be pedantic or anything but you should really use a double asterisk after 'and' in that sentence. I saw the single, looked to the bottom at the single, and thought to myself "but that sentence starts with an 'and', not a 'but'"
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote