User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 May 2005, 19:48   #101
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Australian drug girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Hmm, I think she is too good looking to go to jail.

She does have this incredible whory/****ability aura about her.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...d__200x226.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...d__200x268.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...y__550x358.jpg

http://www.nrk.no/img/447018.jpeg

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._550x380,0.jpg
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:57   #102
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
Mixed sex prison cells?

The boys are going to have fun with her..... Poor girl.
Unread 29 May 2005, 20:00   #103
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Poor girl nothing! if she attaches herself to the alpha male the others won't touch her. She can have the pick of the litter.
Unread 29 May 2005, 20:14   #104
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Australian drug girl

She reminds me of the girl who played Heather in the Blair Witch Project.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:22   #105
Nusselt
share the <3

google images did the work for me.
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:23   #106
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Linking to NRK, are you?
I thought you were British, and despised us Norwegians like so many of the uninformed....
we are supposed to despise you ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:15   #107
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've never met a norwegian i've despised
quite the opposite in fact.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:50   #108
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she wasn't that likeable... quite insane as it happens (as i said earlier in this thread i think)

but why do you think you're despised?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:52   #109
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i've never met a norwegian i've despised
You obviously never met Vidkun Quisling then.
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:00   #110
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Actually, Quisling is the only Norwegian I can think of who

Well, actually, Quisling is the only Norwegian I can think of full-stop.

Oh wait, there's Amundsen, I suppose.
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:21   #111
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your search - famous norwegians - did not match any documents.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:25   #112
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I forgot about Ibsen.

William the Conqueror was Norwegian?!
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:36   #113
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I forgot about Ibsen.

William the Conqueror was Norwegian?!
He was from Normandie. The vikings got Normandie from the French King, in order to stop them plundering France. So Vikings from Norway and Denmark settled there. However, it doesnt mean that WtC was norwegian, but he might have been, as far as I understand it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:48   #114
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
The Normans were the descendents of Norwegian Vikings who settled down in France.
I'm perfectly aware of the history of the Normans/Rollo of Normandy.

(Note to Nantoz: Just because your great, great, great, great, great, grandfather [I think that's the right number of greats.] was a Viking, this does not mean you are "Norwegian." I know you have a lack of famous people to celebrate, but this argument is taking the piss.)
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:56   #115
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im pissed off that no one has replied to my argument. I can only assume that that is because of its inherent superiotity and your inherent cowardice.

****s.

oh

btw

[/drunk]
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:04   #116
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm perfectly aware of the history of the Normans/Rollo of Normandy.

(Note to Nantoz: Just because your great, great, great, great, great, grandfather [I think that's the right number of greats.] was a Viking, this does not mean you are "Norwegian." I know you have a lack of famous people to celebrate, but this argument is taking the piss.)
OK, I know it's stretching it quite a bit. I just checked up the facts, and Rollo was not in any way William's grandfather. The Norwegian heritage must have been quite diluted by that time.
Sorry for my lack of rightness.
I stand corrected.
Still love me?
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:06   #117
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Still love me?
<3 <3 <3
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:09   #118
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
<3 <3 <3
Wow, three ballsacks, just for me!!!!
Almost as good as pos.rep....
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:15   #119
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It's kind of like the fag version of the Michelin Guide; instead of stars, I rank men in terms of ballsacks.
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:21   #120
Nantoz

Wow.
So I'm now good enough for even Gordon Ramsey to eat me out?
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:23   #121
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you may well be, although i was right in this thread \o/ \o/ \o/

<3 all

[/drunk]

(the most harmul non tobacco drug in common usage)
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:33   #122
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Wow.
So I'm now good enough for even Gordon Ramsey to eat me out?
Unlike the Michelin system, mine has five ballsacks as it's highest rating. Stew and SS get this. I can't give you that high a rating at the moment because I haven't properly 'sampled' you yet.
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:36   #123
Nantoz

Quote:
Unlike the Michelin system, mine has five ballsacks as it's highest rating. Stew and SS get this. I can't give you that high a rating at the moment because I haven't properly 'sampled' you yet.
I knew there was a catch.
As we have allready discovered you will not in any way swim across the North Sea, even for free food, I will have to send you diverse samples and plastics molds via air mail.
Await them with great pleasure.
Unread 30 May 2005, 01:52   #124
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Await them with great pleasure.
You didn't even think to call me 'Big Boy.'
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:01   #125
Nusselt
share the <3

Id never heard of Vidkun Quisling, why is he a particularly renowned traitor? wiki didn't help. Id only heard of amudsen before planetarion introduced me to spinner, fudge (btw from the meet pics dace looked a little fudgeish to me) and snurx. Solskjaer is norwegian? those scandanavian countries just meld into one blob, swedish,finnish, norwegian, demark..ian. Whas the difference?
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:03   #126
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quisling is so famous that he is now a word.
Quisling litteraly means traitor.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:54   #127
Nantoz

Quote:
Id never heard of Vidkun Quisling, why is he a particularly renowned traitor? wiki didn't help. Id only heard of amudsen before planetarion introduced me to spinner, fudge (btw from the meet pics dace looked a little fudgeish to me) and snurx. Solskjaer is norwegian? those scandanavian countries just meld into one blob, swedish,finnish, norwegian, demark..ian. Whas the difference?
Vidkun Quisling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
  • Quisling is the surname of Vidkun Quisling the leader of the Norwegian fascist party Nasjonal Samling (NS) and a staunch ally of Nazi Germany during World War II. He was executed by firing squad for his crimes.
  • Quisling in modern English has taken on the meaning of any person who is a traitor to their country or collaborates with their country's traditional enemies based on the actions and name of the original "Quisling", Vidkun Quisling himself, because he is considered a traitor to Norway and a collaborator with the Nazis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWW.Dictionary.Com
Code:
quis·ling   
n. 
A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.

[After VidkunQuisling (1887-1945), head of Norway's government during the 
Nazi occupation (1940-1945).]
It is now illegal to be named Quisling in Norway, and Vidkun is pretty much anathema aswell.

Finland is not really Scandinavian, but since it has been under Swedish supremacy for long periods of time it is often included by mistake.
I'm not sure if there's any Finnish players in the PL.
And it's Danish, byt the way.
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:55   #128
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Id never heard of Vidkun Quisling,
This is because you're an ignorant person.

Quote:
wiki didn't help.
Err,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling

What were you typing in?

Quote:
those scandanavian countries just meld into one blob, swedish,finnish, norwegian, demark..ian. Whas the difference?
Okay.

Sweden is boring. Norway is very boring. Finland is outrageously boring. Denmark is kind of good, and it's close to Germany and the rest of the civilised world.

There you more or less have all you need to know about the Nordic countries.
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:55   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It is now illegal to be named Quisling in Norway.
You sure showed those fascists and their repressing of freedom of expression!
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:03   #130
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You sure showed those fascists and their repressing of freedom of expression!
It's not about that actually, we do have nazi-ish parties that are more or less legal.
But the name legislation is there to protect children from screwed up parents.
Imagine going to school and being named Quisling.....

Quote:
Sweden is boring. Norway is very boring. Finland is outrageously boring. Denmark is kind of good, and it's close to Germany and the rest of the civilised world.

There you more or less have all you need to know about the Nordic countries.
Er, have you ever been to Northern Europe?
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:04   #131
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Imagine going to school and being black lol!
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:07   #132
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Black people should all go to Togoland and then we can re-settle our chavs in the Sahara.
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:07   #133
Nantoz

Quote:
Imagine going to school and being black lol!
Irrelevant.
Name you children Hitler, Quisling, Göring and Himmler then.
Send them to school, and get them back in a body bag.
You will only get one body bag, because all the pices will be too mixed up to separate.
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:08   #134
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Irrelevant.
Name you children Hitler, Quisling, Göring and Himmler then.
Send them to school, and get them back in a body bag.
You will only get one body bag, because all the pices will be too mixed up to separate.
this is why england is better than norway.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:08   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

What the **** sort of sick country do you live in where people kill each other based on their names?
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:13   #136
Nantoz

Quote:
You didn't even think to call me 'Big Boy.'
The lack of resemeblance between you and Big Boy is quite uncanny....
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:14   #137
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
What the **** sort of sick country do you live in where people kill each other based on their names?
What the **** sort of sick country do you live in where people kill each other based on their religion?
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:15   #138
Nantoz

Quote:
I was exaggerating, man.
But there is no doubt there is a severe social stigma connected to having unusual or "compromised" names.
No child should be forced to go through life with such a name.
If I remember correctly you didn't really like the idea of T-Jay....
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:16   #139
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
What the **** sort of sick country do you live in where people kill each other based on their religion?
oh hay burnley, what's up
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:23   #140
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Northern Ireland is part of the UK and as such is part of your country. Good game, thanks for playing, better luck next time.

Quote:
I was exaggerating, man.
But there is no doubt there is a severe social stigma connected to having unusual or "compromised" names.
If I remember correctly you didn't really like the idea of T-Jay...
I think we should direct our efforts towards alleviating social stigmas over things so harmless as "names".

PS In the case of religion there are far more likely to be actually differences of thought due to the the fact that there are different religions than there is in the case of having a different name. This does not justify religious atrocities but I think we can all at least see why they're more likely to arise than wars over names. Start small folks!
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:25   #141
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrylin i <3 hanson
This is because you're an ignorant person.
At least im trying to find out now muppet

Im not saying wiki didn't tell me who he was im saying i don't understand why this particular man is held up as the high point of the traitor mark. Why were his actions worse than that of the vichy french? or if they weren't why is he so well known.

edit/ and if finland isn't scandinavian what is it?
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:46   #142
Nantoz

Quote:
At least im trying to find out now muppet

Im not saying wiki didn't tell me who he was im saying i don't understand why this particular man is held up as the high point of the traitor mark. Why were his actions worse than that of the vichy french? or if they weren't why is he so well known.
Probably because he's supposed to have "sold out" Norway to the enemy. It has been claimed that it was his insistence that made Hitler invade.
I can't offhand think of anyone else that did just that during the War, although there were collaborators in most every occupied country.

Quote:
edit/ and if finland isn't scandinavian what is it?
It's Nordic. (Which includes Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, the Faeroys and Finland)
You could call the region of Scandinavia and Finland, Feno-Scandia if you insist.
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:53   #143
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I was exaggerating, man.
Surely they can change it when they become an adult, if it really bothers them?

Considering how many more serious ways a parent can mess up a child, names wouldn't be on my top 10 list of concerns in my nanny state*.

*If I had/wanted one.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:15   #144
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Northern Ireland is part of the UK and as such is part of your country. Good game, thanks for playing, better luck next time.
damn you for not being stupid and thus being able to refute my point!